Bloody Involvements

By GaPeterson

Sery, a mere 22 year old vampyre; living in the 21st century, is the last pure blood of her kind. Meaning she... More

Warning
Prologue
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Epilogue

Chapter 23:

52 4 0
By GaPeterson

I awoke the next evening, having slept through the day because of my previous little scrap with Cooper's minions.

I blinked, opening my eyes to see a brillant dark blue sky flecked with bright white gleams punctured into it's vast blue-ness that were stars. I stretched out, feeling the warmth of Cayden's hand on my stomach and smiled. It always felt good to have him here- with me. I sighed, thinking of Alleeah whom I was still upset about despite my happiness with Cayden.

I gingerly lifted his hand, making sure Cayden didn't wake, and slipped away from his desirable body. Instantly I thought of Jay as I padded to the bathroom, but I shrugged it off- if Jay had wanted to kill us he would have. I was sure he'd woken up a few times.

As I went into the bathroom I had snagged my cell and closed the door quietly. I quickly did a scan of my surroundings: Cayden's even breathing in the bedroom, Jay's footsteps as he moved around-awake (proving my assumption correct), the neighbor's sleeping and animals scurrying around, no sign of any vamp nearby.

After confirming that I checked my phone and found I had a few missed calls- all from the hospital except for a voicemail from Cane. I winced feeling guilty that I hadn't been awake to answer it. I quickly hit 'call' and listened to the phone ring, deciding to listen to the voicemail later.

Three rings later and a nurse picked up.

"Hello," she said cheerily, reminding me of bright sunshine.. god.. it wasn't even daytime.

"Hello. I see I've received some calls from this number, I'm assuming my friend is alright?" I asked through my foggy haze.

"What's your friends name?" The nurse asked.

"Alleeah. Berayl," I replied quickly, becoming irritated with the nurse.

"Ah yes! I remember her. I was just helping her yesterday a bit for her primary nurse. She's doing lovely, in fact she's ready to leave," she giggled.

"So she's awake? And she's in good health?" I asked, a smile creeping up on my face.

"Yes! Yes! She's doing well. If you'd like to come and pick her up tomorrow I'm sure she would love that!" The nurse teased a bit, but reminded me Alleeah was just fine.

"Tomorrow? Why not now?" I asked, concerned.

"Well because it's ten at night miss! It's awful late to have her leave and the doctors are running final tests to make sure she's one-hundred percent. Swing by in the morning, she'll be very relieved," the nurse explained.

Ten at night! My god I slept..FOREVER!

"Oh! Alright. Be sure to tell her I'll be there at exactly nine tomorrow!" I said more awake now.

"I will sure do that. Have a nice night."

"You too."

I hung up then and slid out of the bathroom door to find Cayden sitting up, fully alert.

"Alleeah okay?" He asked, a bit concerned.

"Yes, she's just fine. We're picking her up tomorrow morning at nine," I told him, walking over.

Cayden nodded, agreeing and pulled me closer.

"How's Jay? Has he tried anything?" Cayden mumbled.

I shook my head. "I haven't been up that long, we need to go check on him. Actually we should ALL probably go out and hunt for blood.. Jay especially that might be why I heard him pacing."

"If you insist," He murmured close to my cheek.

"I do," I replied shortly.

Cayden chuckled in response, cradling me in his arms as he stood up. He slowly put me down, not wanting to, but knew I was capable of walking.

Just before we walked out of the room I pulled him back to me, kissing him deeply. Cayden gasped in surprise, but didn't hesitate to meet my lips and then tongue. I felt his teeth slid across my tongue, drawing blood. He sucked it from me until I pulled away, dizzy. He held me in his arms until my blood restored.

'You're gonna have to work on that,' I thought, laughing.

He grinned and gently kissed my lips. He started to pull away, but I gingerly held his bottom lip between my teeth. He stood still with wide eyes that pleaded me to drink from him. I teased him, running my tongue over his lip until he was sweating with anticipation. When I finally bit down and sucked he let out a loud moan and yanked me closer.

His sweet blood dripped down my burning throat. It was like a gift from the gods; too good to be true. When I felt him sway in my arms I knew I was beginning to enjoy his blood a bit more than I should.

I pulled back and he looked at me with half lidded eyes.

"Oops," I whispered and gently kissed him.

He smiled and appeared to shake himself awake.

We headed out then, down the stairs to find Jay wide awake and standing-fully healed.

"You know...I could get used to this- nice house to live in, couch is comfy, you guys are nice and when Alleeah gets here it would be even better," He said, shocked.

I chuckled, "Well it's probably better then Cooper's."

Jay nodded and I seen the flame of thirst deep in his eyes.

"Thirsty?" Cayden asked, reading my thoughts.

"Yes, very," Jay answered, swallowing. "But I want to know how Alleeah is..." he gazed down, guilty.

I nodded in recognition.

"She's alright.. She'll be coming home tomorrow, if you'd like you can come with." I offered.

Jay slowly shook his head no, though. He was probably afraid he'd scare her.

I nodded again and looked at what he was wearing- high tech armor from head to toe. I shook my head at Cooper's idiocy. They would never blend in... Or didn't that matter?

"What?" Jay asked, slightly insulted.

"Your clothes...Cooper didn't make you blend in very well," I commented. I hadn't noticed them the other night, I'd been too angry.

I saw Cayden nod in agreement.

"That's because Cooper doesn't care.. not to mention those transformed don't NEED to blend in...And well, do you have anything I can wear/borrow?" He explained grumpy.

"Actually we do," Cayden said, flashing away and back with a pair of his black armor lined clothes.

"Thanks," Jay said, grateful this time.

Cayden flashed him a grin and looked at me, expectant.

I nodded and we flitted up the stairs to our room.

I decided on something new... a dress. I pulled on a little black dress that came roughly two inches above my knee and was flexible enough to move in. I then grabbed knee-length boots with heels that I could manage to run in, they were also black and slid them on.

I gasped, not expecting a warm hand along my thigh. Glancing down, I saw Cayden, grinning that he'd figured out how to block the telepathy and slowly strapped on a blade to my upper thigh.

My blood was on fire- it raced through my veins as he gently caressed my legs and finished strapping on the blade. He stood up and looked me over.

"You look so god damn good," He whispered, stepping closer.

I noticed Cayden had dressed in tight leather pants and a long sleeved shirt. His boots clicked as he stepped towards me.

"Oh really?" I teased him with a smile.

"Mhmm," He mumbled and tugged me closer, re-opening the telepathy.

'I want you...tonight. All of you,' He thought, a burning fire raging inside him.

I titled my head to meet his neck, kissing it. I pulled back and he looked at me with passion-filled eyes- blazing blue.

I grinned and answered his thoughts. "Maybe...if I feel like it."

Cayden smiled and kissed my forehead.

"As you wish," He muttered.

I grabbed his hand and walked out of room, stopping when we stood at the bottom of the stairs.

I heard a playful whistle come from Jay and felt Cayden bubbled up in anger.

"Hey, hey, calm down there, I'm only messin' with ya. But I do have to say, Sery, you look quite amazing tonight," Jay complimented with a light smile.

I smiled and nodded my thanks.

Jay didn't look too bad himself though, with a tight tee and tight jeans- his muscles bulging. Cayden was reading my thoughts and grunted a little.

I turned to him, my eyes blazing a bright green with excitement of the hunt and stepped closer, placing my hands on his chest. His jealousy vanished and his arms trapped me against him.

I felt Jay watching out of the corner of his eye, even as I kissed Cayden with enough passion to make him want to strip all of my clothes off right there and all of his doubts disappear.

Jay coughed and I pulled back swiftly, with a grin on my face. Cayden's eyes focused on the ground with a bit of embarrassment.

"Can we go now?" Jay asked, smiling with amusement.

I smiled lightly and said, "Yes, Jay, we can."

----

"So, where ARE we exactly going?" Jay asked, confused as we sped through the darkness.

"To a place...an expensive place," I answered, unsure of what prey I desired tonight.

"A mansion?" Cayden asked, intrigued.

"Prehaps," I replied.

"Well, why else would she dress up so nice?" Jay asked Cayden.

I chuckled.

"She wanted to," Cayden told him, my thoughts clear to him.

I stopped fast and turned, just avoiding Jay and Cayden. Cayden was faster then Jay- he spun and stood next to me while Jay got confused and wobbled, off balance.

"Thanks for the warning, Sery," Jay muttered, annoyed.

"Your welcome," I said, brightly and gazed at what I had came for- a huge ballroom with various rooms instead of one large one- packed with little parties.

"So..this is our hunting ground?" Jay questioned.

"Indeed," I mumbled.

"What's the plan?" Cayden asked.

I smirked....the plan was going to be fun, as fun as three vampyres crashing a party could possibly be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short chapter, sorry guys. But it's something! I could've made it longer, but it sounded better like this c: next chapter should be up shortly, but for now here you go! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 133 19
To think of being a modern witch and living in a modern world where magic is part of everyday life would be enough? Nope, apparently not for me. Beca...
171K 4.2K 39
What happens when a young lady goes on a girl only vacation, she meets this dashing gentle man then ends up having one very passionate one night stan...
3.8K 104 32
Sage is your every day seventeen year old girl, but her life changes when she finds out she's getting stalked. The stalker stirs up stuff from her pa...
Domination By Allana

Teen Fiction

5K 58 23
It's her duty to take over the world. She's the last pureblood vampire and her coven depends on her greatly for world domination. She has been doing...