Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

Por haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... Más

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 41

1.9K 28 1
Por haenaaz

Cen Zhengnian felt that he was bewitched, all his innocence seemed to collapse at this moment, it turned out that he was also a layman.

His throat rolled down, and his eyes moved up, and landed on Chu Xia's lips.

Because of the cold, her lips were a little pale, and the newly raised Qi Nian turned into distress at this moment, and he hurriedly brought over the hanging towel to wipe the rain on her hair.

Chu Xia was shivering from the cold, she gritted her teeth and said, "I need to wash with hot water and change my clothes."

At this moment, Cen Huaian also came out of the back room.

When Cen Zhengnian saw the rain, he was the first to pick him up from school, and then went to pick him up in early summer.

There is only one umbrella at home, that's all he can do.

Because he was in a hurry, in fact, his clothes were basically wet.

However, his physical fitness is better than Chu Xia's, and a man's body is hotter than a woman's, so he doesn't feel too cold.

There was no bathroom, but there was hot water on the coal stove, Cen Zhengnian didn't let Chu Xia go out again, he went to pour a basin of hot water into the back room, and dragged Cen Huaian out.

Cen Huaian and Chu Xia's relationship is very deep, he can see that his mother's face is not right, he raised his head and asked Cen Zhengnian: "Is mother sick?" "

It's okay." Cen Zhengnian touched his head and said: "You Mom is not feeling well after being caught in the rain, so don't bother her."

There was the sound of water splashing again and again in the back room, and Cen Zhengnian tried hard to control himself not to think about the scene inside the room.

But it is obvious that people's thoughts cannot be completely controlled, so his ears are red and hot.

In order to prevent himself from thinking wildly, Cen Zhengnian also hurriedly poured a basin of hot water, took off his wet clothes outside, scrubbed his body slightly, and changed into dry clothes.

Cen Huaian sat there frowning, with a look of worry on his face.

This is what he saw when Chu Xia came out.

"Mom." Cen Huai'an saw her stand up from the stool immediately, ran up to her, hugged her waist, and asked her with a small face: "Mom, are you okay?

" Without saying a word, Cen Zhengnian came over and put his big hand on her forehead. The warmth came from his palm, and she stared blankly at his movements.

"It's a bit cold, you still don't wear much."

Cen Zhengnian left Chu Xia's forehead with his hand, held her hand and rubbed it, it was also so cold that it made people frown, he couldn't help saying, and took Chu Xia's hand into the room: " Sit on the bed to keep warm, and I'll cook today's meal. An'an, stay here and watch over your mother." "

Okay!" Cen Huaian immediately moved a bench and placed it in front of the bed.

Chu Xia looked at Cen Zhengnian suspiciously: "Can you cook?"

He didn't even pass the grocery shopping, so he was obviously not skilled in cooking.

Cen Zhengnian picked her up, put her on the bed, and squatted down to take off her shoes.

His movements were smooth and smooth, his behavior was sudden but not reckless at all, he was careful when he let her go, but Chu Xia was shocked, it was too sudden.

Before she could react, Cen Zhengnian had already held her ankle gently and forcefully, taking off her shoes without allowing her to resist.

Seeing that he wanted to continue, Chu Xia hurriedly said, "I'll do the rest myself."

She hurriedly lifted her legs to get on the bed, and stretched her legs into the bed.

Cen Zhengnian asked her to lie down, and he wrapped her in a quilt so that only her head was exposed, as if she was so fragile now, Chu Xia was a little bit dumbfounded.

"Actually, it's really unnecessary."

"Don't move." Cen Zhengnian held down the quilt and looked at Chu Xia with deep eyes: "You don't want to get sick, do you?

" Down, the struggling movement stopped instantly.

Seeing that she was honest, Cen Zhengnian smiled again, touched her head and said, "Take a break, I will call you when the meal is ready." When talking to Cen Zhengnian yesterday, Chu Xia knew that he

was When working in Northwest, she always eats in the cafeteria. She was the one who taught him how to make dumplings and roll the wrappers last time. She was really worried about his cooking skills.

But with the conscientious little guard Cen Huaian watching, she can't do anything, even if she moves, he will immediately stand up and pat the quilt and say, "Mom, don't move, or you will get sick." Chu Xia lay flat, forget

it , no matter how it is made, as long as it can be eaten.

Maybe it was because the quilt was too warm, or maybe it was because Cen Huaian's voice sitting beside him reading was too hypnotizing, Chu Xia felt drowsy in a daze.

"Chu Xia, Chu Xia..."

Cen Zhengnian's voice seemed to come from afar, but Chu Xia, who was not asleep, woke up immediately.

Cen Zhengnian's worried eyes came into his eyes. He frowned slightly, and put his hand on her forehead, trying to see if she had a fever.

Chu Xia stared fixedly at Cen Zhengnian's face, and his heart suddenly seemed to be soaked in warm water, hot and warm.

"Wake up." Cen Zhengnian watched her open her eyes, met her eyes, reflected her figure in them, and bent her eyes: "Then get up and eat."

To be honest, Cen Zhengnian's cooking skills are really not very good, he is limited to cooking the rice well, and the dishes are boiled cabbage with a few pitiful drops of oil floating on it.

But it is not too salty, barely edible.

Even though Cen Huai'an was spoiled by Chu Xia, he still remembered what it was like to be hungry in the past, and if it didn't taste good, he would fill his stomach first.

It's just that it's not so fragrant when it's eaten, and it's full of bitterness and hatred.

The only thing Cen Zhengnian did well was porridge, which was a little thick with too much rice, but it was much tastier than vegetables.

Therefore, a family of three drank the most porridge.

When Cen Zhengnian went to wash the pots and dishes, Cen Huaian quietly said to Chu Xia: "Mom, when you recover from illness, stop letting Dad cook."

Chu Xia raised his hand and patted his head: "You say you Dad will be sad."

Cen Huai'an looked confused, and after a while he said seriously: "But the dishes Dad cooks are really not tasty."

Chu Xia smiled and pinched his face: "It just doesn't taste good You have to cook more, and your cooking skills will only improve if you do this. We need to give your father more opportunities to practice."

Cen Huai'an widened his eyes, looked at Chu Xia for a while, and realized that she was telling the truth, he frowned. Face, "Oh", said reluctantly: "Okay then." Before

going to bed, Chu Xia directed Cen Zhengnian to boil a pot of ginger syrup in a casserole, and the whole family drank it before going to bed.

But in the Luo family, the situation is not very good at this time, because Luo Xiaodi has just lost his partner and lost his job, and the whole family is worried.

"Mom, it must be my second sister. She is a different person now, and she hates our family to death. It must be because she doesn't want to see me well, and let the second brother-in-law make me like this!"

Luo Chuming gritted his teeth, with hatred in his eyes.

In the past, he had a bright future, and he had a good partner that others envied. Both sisters were married well. One of them was given convenience in the factory, and the other was given money.

But in this short period of time, the second sister became disrespectful, and he is now worse than the bums on the street.

"No, it's impossible." Wang Yulan murmured, shaking her head constantly, her face haggard from being hit hard.

"Your father has kindness to your second brother-in-law's family, and it is impossible for their family to repay their kindness."

"What kindness?" Luo Chuming twitched the corners of his lips with a sneer on his face: "If there is kindness, let's go to the second sister and second brother-in-law, how can they do that?" To us?"

Wang Yulan suddenly regretted that she had asked for too much money from her second daughter.

But Chu Xia is also stupid, she doesn't know how to say if she has no money, she will give it as soon as she asks for it, she thinks she has a lot of money all the time.

Wang Yulan didn't care about Chu Xia, as long as she could get the money at that time, it was as if she couldn't see anything else.

But it's too late to regret now, Chu Xia is no longer the previous Chu Xia.

"I won't." Wang Yulan still insisted, she felt in her heart that as long as she didn't admit it, the second daughter would still be the daughter who put her mother first.

But the younger son's matter needs to be resolved, he can't stay at home and not work all the time. Otherwise, the eldest son and daughter-in-law would definitely not want to, and the whole family would still have to quarrel.

Because of the division of the house, the daughter-in-law lost her temper many times, and now Wang Yulan has a headache when she sees her.

It's just that the factory is not recruiting workers now, and Wang Yulan, who has recruited workers, also knows the ability of her youngest son. He only graduated from junior high school, and she forced him to attend junior high school. It doesn't matter that he won't pass the exam.

After thinking about it for a long time, Wang Yulan pushed Luo Dafu beside her, her brows and eyes seemed to be full of sorrow: "The head of the family..."

She sighed a long time, looking very pitiful.

Luo Dafu doesn't worry about anything at home, unless Wang Yulan uses this weak method to make him do things, otherwise he will lie down on the sofa after get off work, either watching TV or listening to the radio.

Now that there is no TV at home, he can only listen to the radio.

As soon as Wang Yulan made this appearance, Luo Dafu's heart immediately softened, and his eyebrows frowned into a plain word: "Don't worry about Chu Ming, your children and grandchildren have their own blessings." Wang Yulan's tears fell, and the pear blossoms were raining

. Patted Luo Dafu on the shoulder lightly: "He is our son, how can I not worry about it."

Luo Dafu hurriedly coaxed his wife, he was also stupid, and kept saying over and over again: "Don't cry, I will do whatever you say "

Wang Yulan was waiting for his words. She wiped away her tears and showed a tearful smile: "Boss, you go and call Zhengnian's father and ask him to do us this last favor. As long as he can Help Chu Ming arrange work well, and we promise not to disturb him in the future."

Luo Dafu raised his eyebrows, and didn't really want to open his mouth.

He was the one who saved Cen's father back then, and he was very proud of himself with the title of chief savior at that time.

After listening to his wife's words, he exchanged this kindness for a long-term in-law relationship, and he felt that he was not very proud.

Now he still has to ask for help, he doesn't want to bow his head.

Wang Yulan could see what her husband was thinking, and she began to persuade him softly: "He owed you his life. If you hadn't saved him back then, he wouldn't be where he is now. Let's go find Zheng Nian, Zheng Nian is right You don't even have a good face. You are still his father-in-law and his father's savior. If you don't remember your kindness, you can't talk to the chief? Then you mention our family's difficulties. The army is under his control. Where is he? Can't we arrange Chu Ming?"

Luo Dafu suddenly remembered the anger he had received from Cen Zhengnian and Chu Xia, and the fire in his heart burned up to smoke from the top of his head.

He slapped the table and stood up: "You are right! I have to call the old chief, his son can't treat me like a lifesaver like that!" Mrs. Luo has been secretly listening to the

conversation between mother-in-law and father-in-law in the room, listening After it was over, the fire in her eyes burst out, and she looked back at her husband who was lying on the bed and didn't care about anything, and she just walked over and kicked.

"Look at your mother, how partial to your younger brother, if you don't have a job, you have to find a relationship. If our house is not divided, why don't you find a relationship to ask for one?"

Brother Luo covered his head with a quilt: "Didn't my mother look for it? My eldest brother-in-law's family doesn't help me."

"It's really bad luck for me to marry you for eight lifetimes, and you don't care about me!"

Sister Luo pushed the door and went out: "Mom, you can't just meddle in my younger brother's work, our family is divided." I have to let Dad talk about the room..."

Soon the Luo family quarreled again, but Father Cen also received a call from Luo Dafu.

The next day, Chu Xia touched her forehead and was relieved that she was not sick.

Chu Xia went to work without knowing it, but Cen Zhengnian received a call from Father Cen.

"Zheng Nian, your father-in-law called me."

Father Cen's phone call went to the director's office of the No. 3 Textile Factory, not in the canteen. After all, Father Cen didn't know the phone number of the canteen.

The factory director deliberately left the office, leaving enough private space for Cen Zhengnian, so that he could talk to Cen's father with peace of mind.

"Dad, I told you about this."

In fact, Cen Zhengnian didn't do much about the Luo family's current misfortune. He just found something for the Luo family. , so he will wait and see what happens later.

Sure enough, something happened to Luo Chuming soon.

This is the enmity caused by the Luo family themselves, if they do many unrighteous actions, they will kill themselves.

When he said that he wanted to vent his anger on Chu Xia and An An, he also told Father Cen in advance.

After hearing this, Father Cen was very angry at what the Luo family had done, and asked Cen Zhengnian to watch it for himself.

He knew his son's sense of propriety, he would not drive everyone to death, he would only let the Luo family learn a lesson.

Who knew that Luo Dafu found him again.

"Zheng Nian, I can't help with this matter."

The Luo family's desire can't be opened again. Father Cen has always repaid Luo Dafu for saving his life.

He was the one who managed Luo Dafu's job change back then, otherwise he would have been sent back to his hometown directly because of Luo Dafu's temperament of offending people, without any benefits for changing jobs.

Luo Dafu was in the textile factory, and he entrusted his comrades to take care of him. Later, because of this kindness, he forced his son to marry his daughter.

He paid back everything he could, and this kindness ended when the two families got married.

Of course Cen Zhengnian knew what his father meant, and it was not that simple to give him a job. Luo Chuming had no ability or knowledge, so it was difficult to arrange anywhere.

Cen's father can't use his relationship repeatedly, and he is not someone who is watching in that position. Cen Zhengnian relies on himself for his work.

"Dad, you leave this matter to me. If he calls you again, you don't have to answer it. Let the guard tell him to come and find me." Father Cen frowned: "Zheng Nian..." Cen

Zhengnian

's eyes fell On the yellowing leaves outside the window, he said with a cold voice: "I have a sense of proportion."

Father Cen was relieved, and completely ignored this matter.

The scene where Luo Dafu was thinking about Cen's father educating his son did not happen. On the contrary, he was so angry that he almost had a stroke when he taught his son and daughter-in-law at home.

Fortunately, there is good news from the youngest son.

"Mom! You don't have to ask Dad to find Cen Zhengnian anymore, I have a better job!"

After Luo Dafu was told by Cen's father's guards to find Cen Zhengnian for something, he was upset at home and didn't want to go find him at all. A junior helps.

Cen Zhengnian would not take the initiative to come over, so the matter was deadlocked. It was useless for Wang Yulan to moan at home every day.

Luo Chuming couldn't stay at home, he ran out all day, and he didn't know what he was playing, and when he came back today, he happily yelled at Wang Yulan, his face full of complacency.

"What's a good job?"

Wang Yulan asked immediately, the worry on her face disappeared, and she looked at Luo Chuming expectantly.

Luo Chuming didn't say anything, and let Wang Yulan look at his pocket first, and there was a great unity in it: "Mom, look at this, it's not much better than working in a factory!" Wang Yulan was surprised at first, then happy, and then

scared : "Chu Ming, you won't do anything illegal, will you?"

Luo Chuming waved his hand: "Mom, I'm that kind of person. Parents, you know Brother Sheng, the convoy at the passenger station is his, and now I follow him. I just ran with the car in the past two days. This is what I earn!"

Wang Yulan's face disappeared instantly when she heard that, "No, no, it's too dangerous to do transportation, it's licking blood on the edge of a knife, and you can't do it no matter how much money you make!" Luo Chuming has already focused on making

money , He was not a person who followed the rules, so he said directly: "I don't go to other provinces, Brother Sheng said, they are familiar with the nearby transportation routes, and besides, I'm just a driver, so nothing will happen.

" When I got home, I found that there was an extra small bed in the house. Cen Zhengnian was squatting in the back room, his shirt sleeves half-rolled up to his elbows casually, holding a hammer to install the bed.

"When did you make the bed?"

Chu Xia walked over and touched the board and both sides of the bed. They were all covered with a layer of varnish, which was very smooth, and there would be no burrs to hurt the child's skin.

Cen Zhengnian wiped off his sweat with his elbow and said, "A few days ago."

It was the day when Chu Xia said that the house was small, and he paid attention to the bed at that time.

Cen Zhengnian is also paying attention to the house, there is no suitable one, and it is not safe enough.

Although living in a family courtyard is small, it is close to the textile factory. The entire neighborhood is full of workers, and there is a police station not far away, so there is no need to worry about public security.

He did find a few large bungalows, all of which needed large-scale renovations. The location was not too close to the textile factory, and there were all kinds of people living nearby, so he gave up after looking at them.

Cen Zhengnian was still looking for it, but it was difficult to find the right one everywhere, so he couldn't be in a hurry.

If you don't find him, you won't open your mouth, so as not to make Chu Xia hopeful and disappointed.

Cen Zhengnian fixed the back of the head of the bed with a hammer, stood up and shook the bed to make sure that the bed would not move, then he turned his head and looked at Chu Xia with a smile: "Okay." Because the work was done

, Cen Zhengnian's shirt sleeves were still rolled up, exposing his strong and powerful arms. At this time, he has a tough aura in the text, and a clear and handsome in the handsome, with a complex temperament, which is very voodoo.

Chu Xia felt the aggressiveness of his body, so she restrained her eyes from falling on Cen Zhengnian's arm, but looked at the bed instead.

"Would An An sleep here alone at night?"

Cen Zhengnian paused, then slowly put down his sleeves and said, "Whether he wants to or not, he has to get used to it." It's

normal to sleep in separate beds when he grows up Yes, Cen Zhengnian also slept alone early in his childhood.

Now Cen Huaian is five years old, the right age to sleep alone.

When Cen Huaian came back from preschool, he learned from his parents that he was going to sleep alone tonight.

He was not what Chu Xia thought at all, he would be troubled or scared, and he even looked forward to it.

"Mom, do I sleep here alone, and you sleep in that bed with Dad?" "

Yes." Chu Xia nodded: "Are you afraid?" Cen

Huaian shook his head: "No. I'm still in the same room with you guys Li, why are you afraid?"

Before his mother didn't hug him to sleep, he was not afraid.

Chu Xia wanted to comfort Cen Huai'an, but found that she was completely useless. After watching an episode of TV series at night, he obediently washed up and went to bed, and even covered himself with a quilt.

If I don't share the bed with my mother today, my mother's legs should no longer be on him.

With this in mind, Cen Zhengnian fell asleep completely before he finished his bedtime story.

Chu Xia still couldn't believe it: "He just fell asleep like this?"

Cen Zhengnian nodded with a smile: "Yeah."

Chu Xia: "Our An'an is really different from other children."

Cen Zhengnian also felt the same way, of course, Every parent feels that their child is unique.

After Chu Xia washed and lay on the bed, he looked at Cen Huai'an who was in the small bed opposite him. He was even more obedient when he fell asleep, and his long eyelashes fell on his cheeks, which made people want to touch them.

"What are you looking at?"

Suddenly, a tall and hot body lay down beside her, and a sense of aggression that she could not ignore came from beside her.

Chu Xia:! ! !

She forgot, without Cen Huaian in the middle, she and Cen Zhengnian would sleep next to each other in the same bed!

Chu Xia felt that her heart was in such a mess that she couldn't think at all, and she could hear her heart beating so fast.

"No...it's nothing."

Chu Xia turned over and turned her back to Cen Zhengnian, her body tensed into a string. She wasn't ready for sleep yet!

"Chu Xia, An An slept."

Cen Zhengnian's strong and powerful arms came from behind, and he could only feel a burst of heat enveloping her from behind, making her face feel hot and her body go limp.

"I..."

Chu Xia desperately tried to find an excuse in her heart. The two were husband and wife, and she couldn't keep rejecting Cen Zhengnian. This was unreasonable, and Cen Zhengnian would doubt it.

His hand held hers, and his voice was gentle and seductive: "Don't be nervous." "

I'm not nervous."

Chu Xia suddenly turned around and grabbed Cen Zhengnian's hand: "Zhengnian..."

She Biting his lip, he closed his eyes and quickly said, "Not today, I don't want to get pregnant again."

Cen Zhengnian was startled, and understood Chu Xia's meaning.

He knew much better than Chu Xia. There was indeed no family planning supplies at home, and Chu Xia's body was not well maintained, so she couldn't get pregnant again, otherwise it would cause even more damage to her body.

Cen Zhengnian reached out and patted Chu Xia's shoulder lightly, with a soothing meaning: "It's because I didn't think carefully, go to sleep."

Chu Xia really wanted to shake Cen Zhengnian's arm away, because sleeping like this was uncomfortable.

But Cen Zhengnian hugged her very tightly, and she didn't struggle to get away in the end, she felt quite warm, and her hands and feet were not so cold anymore.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

133K 2.7K 152
Author: Burning Nine Leaps Status: Completed Classification: Rebirth Links: https://www.readnovel.com/book/21874878201788304 http://www...
390K 13.3K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
275K 17.7K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
491K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...