Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

Par haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... Plus

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 37

1.8K 26 0
Par haenaaz

There are a lot of people watching movies on National Day, and there are many young people and families at the gate.

At the door in early summer, they also saw the children of Bangzi. They no longer sell ice cream, but sell melon seeds, peanuts and soft drinks, and many people buy them.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian did not pass, An An ran to talk to them alone. Because the movie hadn't started yet, he helped a few children sell things for a while.

When he came over, he held a paper bag of melon seeds and peanuts in his hand, and handed it directly to Chu Xia: "Mom, you eat."

Chu Xia took it over without politeness, and asked Cen Huaian, "Have

you given me the money?" Said to give it to us."

"I have to give it too." Chu Xia asked An An to send the money back, she didn't know how he told Bangzi, she only saw Bangzi frown and looked at her, and took the money.

Entering the cinema, Cen Huai'an held Chu Xia's hand tightly, and looked into the cinema curiously.

He has never been in a movie theater before, it can be so big, and so many chairs can be placed in it!

How is the movie played? What is that big white cloth in the middle for?

He had a lot of questions in his mind, but he didn't ask anything, he just guessed in his mind.

After Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian took him into the seat, he sat in his own seat, and couldn't help turning his head back and forth, touching the chair here and there with his hands.

Chu Xia felt his excitement, grabbed his groping hand, pointed to the big white cloth facing the family of three and said, "When the movie starts, there will be pictures on it, it's similar to watching TV at home, it's just a movie The screen is bigger."

As she spoke, Cen Huai'an's attention had been drawn to the white cloth, and his eyes were full of curiosity.

Chu Xia was about to say a few words about the principle of film screenings, when Cen Zhengnian suddenly asked beside him, "An An, do you want to know how the film is released?"

Cen Huaian immediately turned his head to look at him, hesitating "Yes" One sound.

Hearing this, Cen Zhengnian showed a smile on his face, stood up from the chair, pulled An An up by the way, and said, "Then let's go and see how the movie plays."

Cen Huaian's eyes lit up, and he turned to look Xiang Chuxia's eyes only express one meaning: he wants to see.

Chu Xia waved his hand: "You guys go." Cen Zhengnian also reached out to Chu Xia: "Let's go together?" 

Really unwilling to go, he didn't insist anymore, he took Cen Huai'an's hand and walked out of the seat, walking towards the projectionist in the middle. 

At this time, when showing movies, a projectionist sits in the middle of the movie theater at a height above the head of a person, manipulating a projector. 

When Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huai'an passed by, there were many children surrounded there, all of whom were curious about the projector and playing movies. 

When Cen Zhengnian went over to ask, the projectionist said with a good temper: "Look, just watch. You can only watch but not touch." 

This projectionist has a good temper, otherwise there would not be so many children around. If the projectionist has a bad temper, he won't let anyone approach him. 

Cen Huai'an looked at the projector next to the projectionist, and felt that it looked weird. There were many things on it that he didn't know, and he was going to leave after watching the movie.

Therefore, Cen Huai'an couldn't hold back and tugged at Cen Zhengnian's sleeve: "What is that?"

Cen Zhengnian looked in the direction Cen Huai'an pointed, and saw two wheels-like things on the projector with rolls on them. film.

"This is..." Cen Zhengnian's voice slowly rang out in the noisy cinema, and the children around were all looking at him intently, listening to him talk about the parts on the projector and what the functions of those parts were.

The expressions on their faces are also very rich, full of doubts for a while, suddenly enlightened for a while.

Cen Huaian listened as attentively as they did, and even remembered everything Cen Zhengnian said in his heart.

It turns out that the screening of a movie is not so easy.

When it was time for the screening, the projectionist began to chase people away: "The movie is showing! The movie is showing! Go back and sit down!"

Cen Zhengnian reached out and touched Cen Huaian's head, then bent down and said, "Shall we go to find our mother? "

Cen Huai'an already understood how the movie was shown, so he nodded. Cen Zhengnian led him back.

But he was still curious about how the projectionist played the movie, so he looked back and watched until he got back to his seat and watched it.

Fortunately, the distance between the seats they were sitting in was also in the middle, not far from the seat where the projectionist was rejected, so he could see it if he worked hard.

He had just sat down for a long time when suddenly the entire cinema went dark, and then a strong light cast on the front white cloth.

With the sound of "da da da", the two wheels that Cen Huai'an was curious about at the beginning turned, and the movie slowly revealed the picture on the screen.

Cen Zhengnian has said so much, but it is not as amazing as the real projection of the projector now. From the moment the lights in the cinema are turned off, Cen Huaian can't bear to blink his eyes.

Neither Chu Xia nor Cen Zhengnian cared about him, completely satisfying his curiosity.

It wasn't until the movie started for a while that Cen Huai'an sat down and watched the movie seriously. Chu Xia looked at Cen Huaian, then at Cen Zhengnian, and stuffed the bag of melon seeds and peanuts into Cen Zhengnian's arms.

It is more troublesome to eat these in the cinema, and she can't just throw the melon seeds and peanut skins on the ground like others, so it's better not to eat them.

When the movie ended, Cen Huai'an still had something to say.

The movie "Xiyingmen" has an uncomplicated plot. It tells the story of a peasant family in the north. The ending is also very good, the preoccupied sister-in-law realizes her mistake, and the whole family is happy.

So An An could understand it, and read it with gusto.

After reading it, what he remembered most clearly was the hidden bowl of dumplings, and he wanted to eat dumplings too.

Walking out of the entrance of the cinema, Chu Xia saw Bangzi and the others. They were squatting at the door and wanted to give them soda in Chu Xia.

Chu Xia didn't want it.

"It's not easy for you to do business, don't be so generous."

Bangzi scratched his head, looked at Chuxia and said, "I bought the one for my aunt."

Chuxia knew why Bangzi was like this, because he can go to school with chopsticks and cats now. Helping out with the idea, his grandma finally agreed.

He didn't know how to thank her, so he wanted to give her some.

Chu Xia met his stubborn eyes and reached out to take the soda: "Only this time, I will get angry if I do this again in the future."

"Okay!" Bangzi showed a pure and bright smile on his face, and ran out with chopsticks and kittens, saying as he ran, "The movie is very good!" Chu Xia couldn't help laughing, and said to

Cen Zhengnian: "They I sneaked in to watch a movie just now."

Cen Zhengnian was taken aback by her smile, and suddenly felt his heart beating a little faster, he touched his chest, and gave a soft "hmm".

It's normal for people to sneak in to watch a movie in a movie theater these days. Many children sneaked in, and of course there were adults too, so I can't control it.

It was still early when they left the movie theater. Cen Zhengnian and Chu Xia took Cen Huaian to the park for a boat ride. After watching the autumn scenery, the family went to the vegetable market.

"What's for lunch?"

Chu Xia asked casually while looking at the vegetables in the market, and didn't expect the two of them to answer.

Because she usually does what An An eats, he can't even tell what is delicious. Cen Zhengnian had no objections.

Who knew that just after she finished asking today, she heard Cen Huaian blurt out: "Dumplings!"

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian looked at each other, and they both laughed at the same time, remembering the content of the movie just now.

But she did not make dumplings. There are many steps in making dumplings, which is very troublesome. Especially chopping stuffing, she is not strong enough, I am afraid she will be exhausted before chopping stuffing.

But now that Cen Zhengnian is here, this problem is solved. Chu Xia clapped his palms and said, "Okay, let's eat dumplings! Let's go buy meat." After returning home, Chu Xia sat in the corridor and directed Cen Zhengnian to chop the

meat : "The meat on the left is still a little big, you can chop it up again."

A neighbor from the family courtyard passed by. Seeing Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian, their eyes widened: "You are so lucky, Chu Xia! Zheng Nian loves you so much."

Chu Xia took the order and accepted their envy: "Yes Ah yes. He is always afraid that I will be tired, so he is reluctant to do it. Sister-in-law, you can also ask your elder brother to cook for you!" Every time he heard Chu Xia's words, Cen Zhengnian would look at her with a smile, and would

not say. I just thought to myself: My wife is much happier now.

Chu Xia noticed the look in his eyes, and gave him an annoyed look: "What are you looking at, chop your meat!"

Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huaian rolled the dumpling wrappers together.

Cen Zhengnian didn't know it at first, but Chu Xia taught him. He is not a clumsy person, he has only taught it twice, and he has already done a good job of rolling, and then slowly rolling is getting better and better.

Chu Xia called Cen Huaian and asked him to come and help make dumplings.

"You teach An'an how to make dumpling wrappers, and I will teach you how to make dumplings." She directed Cen Zhengnian and said.

"Okay." Cen Zhengnian had no objection, and was very patient when teaching Cen Huai'an.

But when he learned how to make dumplings later on, it was difficult for him to pinch and pinch the dumplings without any shape at all, either the filling was exposed, or they were soft and shapeless.

Cen Zhengnian looked at those strangely shaped dumplings, and at Chu Xia's round dumplings that looked like ingots, and wanted to hide those dumplings.

Chu Xia glanced at him with a half-smile, took the dumpling wrapper in his hand and said, "Okay, don't waste the stuffing, let An An play, you roll the wrapper."

Cen Huaian didn't go out to play either, he helped Chu Xia wrap it together dumpling. Although he had small hands, the dumplings he made were much better looking than Cen Zhengnian's.

The main reason is that he is smart. He puts the stuffing a little at a time. Although the filling is slow, it is just right.

Chu Xia praised him without hesitation: "You are better at making dumplings than your father!"

Cen Huaian rolled his eyes, looked at Cen Zhengnian, and made more efforts to make dumplings.

The dumplings are stuffed with pork and beans, which are very delicious. The meat was chopped firm and elastic, and the taste was moderately salty. It was served with a small dish of vinegar. Cen Huaian ate the whole small bowl, and Cen Zhengnian also ate a lot.

During the lunch break, Cen Huaian thought contentedly: No wonder the people in the movie hide the dumplings, because they are so delicious, if grandma comes to eat, he will also hide them.

In the afternoon, Chu Xia took An An to the Children's Palace, and Mr. Guo Lin was still in that classroom.

The two just happened to meet him giving a Go development lesson to the children, and they sat behind and listened carefully.

After a class was finished, some of the children gathered around Guo Lin to ask questions, and some of them were not interested and left one after another.

Until there were only Chu Xia and a few people left in the classroom, Guo Lin finally saw them, and his face showed surprise.

"Have you discussed it?"

"Yes."

After the National Day, Chu Xia went to work, and Cen Huai'an went to school.

The children seemed to be immersed in the festive atmosphere and did not come out. When they came to school, they all talked about what they did when they went out on National Day.

In the past, Cen Huai'an never participated in this kind of topic, but today after Chenchen said that he was taken by his parents to appreciate peonies, he turned to ask him what he did for the National Day.

An An calmly took out three movie tickets and said casually, "My parents took me to the movies."

"Wow!"

Watching movies is a very trendy thing in the minds of children. Anyone who says he has watched a movie will be surrounded by questions.

Cen Huai'an tried his best to suppress the happiness in his heart amidst the various questions of the children, and said with a nonchalant face: "You will know after watching it."

After that, he stopped talking. Of course, if someone wanted to see his movie ticket, he would Not given.

This is what he asked his parents for, and he took it to school today, and when he got home, he put it in his own treasure box and hid them well.

Cen Huai'an started playing Go at school, and the officials couldn't understand the chess players at all.

He looked at it for a while and found it too difficult: "An An, what kind of chess are you playing?"

Chenchen's eyes were wide open, and he didn't know what kind of chess it was. But it's normal, he only cares about eating, drinking and having fun every day, and all the chess he knows are learned from An An.

"What kind of chess is this?"

Cen Huai'an finally turned his head to look at Chen Chen: "You can't learn it."

But for the sake of sugar, Cen Huai'an and Chen Chen still played several games of backgammon.

Chu Xia had mentioned the consequences of eating too much sugar many times, but Cen Huai'an loved it, and he never had a toothache, so he didn't take it seriously.

Until today after dinner, he felt that his teeth were a little swollen, but when he went to bed at night, the pain was so swollen that he couldn't stand it anymore, and he moaned and moaned on the bed with his hands on his cheeks.

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian had never seen him like this before, and they became anxious for a moment. She hugged Cen Huai'an and asked anxiously, "What's wrong? Do you have a headache? Can you still talk?"

Cen Zhengnian had already quickly put on the clothes he had taken off, and without a word, he hugged Cen Huai'an and said, "Let's go to the hospital!" " Tooth! I have a toothache!"

Wrinkled together in pain, looking extremely pitiful.

Chu Xia heard that it was a toothache, so he breathed a sigh of relief, opened his tooth to look, and found that the gum of the big right tooth was swollen, and the details of the tooth could not be seen.

She frowned, and said to Cen Zhengnian, "Let me see what's wrong with his teeth first."

She took out the flashlight from the drawer, carefully looked at the place where Cen Huaian said the tooth hurt, and saw the end of his right side The gap between the two big teeth has symptoms of tooth decay.

But fortunately, the cavity doesn't look deep, and the nerve of the tooth should not be injured, and it hasn't reached the most serious level.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

47.5K 367 21
https://m.shubaow.net/288/288568/ Author: Ling Younian Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-06-25 Latest: Chapter 191 Extra Story...
155K 3.1K 200
brief introduction: Lin Susu was reborn. This time, she must be filial to her grandmother and keep the bracelet handed down from her ancestors. There...
Ice Cold Par m

Fiction générale

2.2M 83.5K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
215K 3.2K 75
Wen Zhiwen transmigrated into a chronicle. The heroine in the book is considerate. After marriage, she gave birth to three sons in a row. They can li...