Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 34

1.8K 27 0
By haenaaz

Luo Xiaomei ran home crying, and started talking about Chu Xia's excesses as soon as she got home.

"Mom, the second sister stole my watch and my bicycle! Mom, go and get it back for her, otherwise I would be ashamed at school!" "You know how shameful, why don't you ask for it

yourself Sister Luo has long been displeased with this vicious and selfish little girl, pointing her nose and scolding: "Crying, crying, why are you crying? The bicycle belongs to our family, and I haven't cried yet after losing it!

" Said Mrs. Luo became more and more angry: "I tell you, Luo Chuhong, if you don't come to the bicycle, I will never end with you!" Wang Yulan felt sorry for

her daughter, sat next to Luo Xiaomei, sighed, looked at Mrs. Luo and said, "The car is from Chuxia. She wants to leave, but your little sister can't stop her. I can't blame your little sister for this. It's because I didn't raise Chu Xia well." "

Yes! You didn't raise Chu Xia well!" Aunt Luo was already upset, and the house She has been holding back her breath since she didn't get a point. Now that she has found an exit, she can't choose what to say: "Except for Luo Chuxia, who else in the family have you taken care of? I was really deceived by lard and married here, and gave birth to two children." The house is not divided! Luo Chuyang, you are such a wimp!"

"Why are you talking to my mother?" Brother Luo stood up, glared at Sister Luo angrily, and raised his fist to hit her.

"Brother!" Luo Xiaomei exclaimed.

Mrs. Luo met Brother Luo's gaze without fear, and her eyes were burning with more anger than his: "You hit me! You hit me on the head! It happened to kill us and leave!" Wang Yulan sat

there , Started to cry after being stunned for a moment: "Chuyang, don't do anything, it's all my mother's fault. It's my life that hurts you. If you despise me, I'll die. I won't drag you down." "Mom! Mom! " Brother Luo quickly hugged Wang Yulan's waist, Luo Chuming also came to help, and little sister Luo stood there in a daze, she didn't know that she was just crying to her mother about her grievances, how did she become like this?

Luo Chuming stared at Sister Luo with unkind eyes: "Sister-in-law, if you don't want to live with my elder brother, just tell me, don't make trouble here. Our family has treated you well, and no one will stop you if you want to go back to your mother's house." Of course, Sister-in-law Luo will not go back to her mother's

house Well, her natal family is worse than Luo's, and patriarchal, so she will be kicked out immediately by her brother when she goes back.

She made trouble because she felt aggrieved, and she relied on giving birth to a son and a daughter for the Luo family.

Hearing Luo Chuming's words, she sat down on the ground and began to cry: "Your Luo family has no conscience! Luo Chuyang, you have no conscience! I will give birth to you. I don't have a house or money. You still have no money." Let your brother humiliate me like this! What's the point of me being alive!"

As soon as she cried, her daughter and son also cried, and the entire Luo family fell into chaos in an instant.

Chu Xia didn't know what happened to Luo's family, even if she knew, she would only applaud, and this was what she had expected.

At this time, Chu Xia was being instructed by Cen Zhengnian on the physics test paper she did today.

Chu Xia still remembered a few physics problems she was not sure about, and she wrote them down in her notebook when she got home, thinking about doing them at night.

When she was doing it, she still had no idea for the first question. She had drawn several lines on the draft paper, but she just felt something was wrong.

"Here, I need to analyze the friction force."

Cen Zhengnian suddenly said behind her, and pointed to a position on the small ball of manuscript paper.

Chu Xia was startled and looked back at him.

Cen Zhengnian smiled and nodded the manuscript paper and said, "Try it."

Chu Xia substituted according to what he said, and sure enough, there was no sense of disobedience, and he calculated the answer.

Naturally, Cen Zhengnian sat next to Chu Xia and taught her the remaining physics problems.

There were only three questions, Chu Xia just didn't expect some things, Cen Zhengnian gave her a little bit of advice, and she suddenly realized that she solved all three questions smoothly.

Holding the notebook, she was a little happy and a little depressed and said, "It's so simple, why didn't I think of doing it in the exam room?" Cen Zheng smiled young, Chu Xia looked over

, and he smiled and said: " When you are too nervous in the examination room, you will forget some knowledge."

This is true, but she is not nervous, she really can't!

Tomorrow's English test, biology, and chemistry are all subjects that Chu Xia is good at. She was not careless, and took out a set of English test questions to get familiar with the feel.

Cen Zhengnian looked at it for a while, and was very surprised that Chu Xia's English was so good, and knew that she didn't need any help, so he went back and continued to read Cen Huaian's writing.

Just now he was teaching Cen Huai'an how to practice calligraphy.

"This word requires effort here, and relaxation here."

Cen Huai'an felt impatient when he heard it, and he clearly knew what he meant, but he just didn't follow it, and continued to write it as before.

Suddenly, Cen Zhengnian took Cen Huai'an's hand and took him to feel how the word was written, stroke by stroke, with great patience.

Cen Huai'an was very uncomfortable. He wrinkled his face and twisted his body. Behind him, Cen Zhengnian said, "Don't move."

Obviously his voice was not harsh, but Cen Huai'an just didn't move any more. He pursed his lips and said no more. Competing with him, even my heart is still jumping for joy.

When Cen Huaian has learned it, he will go to the next one, and if he has not learned it, he will continue to teach. No matter how fast or slow he learns, no matter whether he is impatient or not, Cen Zhengnian has no trace of impatience on his face, and he corrects Cen Huai'an's bad habit of practicing calligraphy little by little. .

When she was about to go to bed, Chu Xia realized that she and Cen Zhengnian were going to sleep on the same bed, her heart was beating "poundingly", and she was a little nervous.

Cen Zhengnian wouldn't want to sleep with her, would he? She wasn't ready yet.

Although Cen Zhengnian is very good, good-looking, good-looking, and has a good personality, but she fell asleep on the first day of meeting, which was too exciting and she couldn't bear it.

It wasn't until she was lying on the bed that Chu Xia realized that what she was thinking just now was just random thoughts, and Cen Zhengnian hadn't thought about it at all.

He slept directly on the outermost side, and Cen Huaian leaned against him, so she could only sleep on the innermost side.

But I have to say, this also made Chu Xia breathe a sigh of relief, she didn't feel any nervousness, she soon fell asleep, and her sleeping movements began to be dishonest.

Her leg was pressed against Cen Huai'an again.

Cen Huai'an has long been used to her being like this, and can skillfully push her legs away even when she is asleep.

But today, after pushing his hand away, he felt that something was wrong. He was startled and woke up, and his father who was sleeping next to him was gone!

Cen Huaian rubbed his eyes, sat up from the bed, and looked around, but there was no one there.

But the light from the outer room came through the cracks in the curtains, he frowned, and quietly climbed off the bed.

It's so late, his father is not sleeping, what is he doing?

Cen Huaian was very curious about Cen Zhengnian, but he didn't want to ask, so he just observed quietly by himself.

He secretly opened the curtain and opened a gap, and saw Cen Zhengnian frowning, sitting at the table, writing and drawing on paper with a pen in his hand. There was already a pile of similar papers next to him.

Cen Huai'an has good eyesight, and he can still see the dense numbers and symbols written on it, which are all numbers and symbols that he can't understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.1K 200
brief introduction: Lin Susu was reborn. This time, she must be filial to her grandmother and keep the bracelet handed down from her ancestors. There...
243K 3.9K 95
Novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. Immerse in retro!Ciao! https://m.ajjxsw.com/txt/21474.html Category: Rebirth Novel author: Smaller~ Siz...
30.3K 561 37
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271493/ Author: Mo Yi Mo Jia Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-31 Latest: Chapter 362 Always 2 (E...
430K 31.1K 42
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်