Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 29

2.1K 28 1
By haenaaz

On the front page of the newspaper, there were a few large characters, Huaguo successfully launched ×× for the first time.

Cen Zhengnian's research is kept from everyone except his parents, because the scientific research institute belongs to the army where his parents are.

None of the rest of the relatives, including the original owner, knew anything about it.

But Chu Xia knows, she has the memory in the book. So as soon as she saw this report, she knew that it was the result of research by Cen Zhengnian's team.

Even an ordinary person can't help being excited when they see the progress of the motherland. What's more, the researcher is Chu Xia's nominal husband. She is excited and admired.

Cen Zhengnian's dedication to the country is really the kind that can be written into textbooks.

After she calmed down, she began to read the report seriously.

The report only reported the scientific research results, without the names of the scientists, where the research was carried out, or which scientific research institute.

Chu Xia also understands why this is because it needs to be kept secret. Scientists nowadays conduct research in anonymity, and most of them will not be known until later generations.

After she finished reading, she folded the newspaper and put it away.

She also kept all the newspapers she read before, and put them together in a pile, but this newspaper was put in a small wooden box alone in early summer.

Inside the wooden box are all things that Chu Xia thinks will be useful in the future, such as stamps.

At this time, Chu Xia also knew why Cen Zhengnian didn't believe her anymore, and the busier she got to the end of the project, he might not even be able to read her letter, let alone reply to it.

Fortunately, the focus of her life was not Cen Zhengnian, otherwise she would have been unbearable without news for so long.

She put away the newspaper and forgot about it. Cen Huaian didn't even know that Chu Xia had read such a newspaper.

After all, it was a confidential job, and after telling Cen Huai'an she couldn't explain how she knew it.

"Mom, I'm going to do something good this week."

Cen Huaian said to Chu Xia after returning from school on Monday.

Chu Xia put down the book in his hand, and asked suspiciously: "Why do you do it this week? Can't you do it next week? Besides, good people and good deeds are not fixed. When you meet someone who needs help, you go to help. How do you know that there must be someone this week?" Need your help?"

Cen Huai'an showed confusion on his face: "The teacher said so, let us make one."

Chu Xia asked again: "Only let you do it? Did you ask you to write something?"

Cen Huai'an shook his head: "No. "

Chu Xia thought the same thing. The children in preschool only know a few words. The teacher probably assigned a task.

The students tell the teacher when they are done. As for whether you have done it or not, the teacher has no way to tell.

However, primary school students are quite convinced of their teachers, they listen to their teachers very much, and basically they will not lie to their teachers.

"Why are you suddenly asked to be good people and good deeds?"

The children in preschool are so young, and what they can do is extremely limited.

"The teacher said that we should train us to be good students with 'five stresses and four beauties' from an early age."

This is the teacher's original words, and Cen Huai'an repeated it verbatim.

That's right, the "Five Emphasis and Four Beauties" campaign is being launched nationwide. The whole society is striving to achieve "Five Emphasis and Four Beauties". Textile factories still have slogans, and they have been grasping them all the time.

Students are the best group to be changed. It is very important to establish a correct three views and develop a good habit for them since childhood.

Therefore, it is normal for the "Five Emphasis and Four Beauties" activity to be implemented as a key activity by schools, and it is also required by the state.

Chu Xia said: "Then have you thought about how to be a good person?"

Cen Huai'an shook his head: "No. No one lost money on the road."

He kept staring at the ground on the way back, but the ground was clean and a piece of paper could not be seen. No, he didn't even pick up a penny.

He didn't see anyone fall, he didn't see anyone who needed help.

"Mom, are there any grandparents who live alone in our family home?" "

No. There are on the street. Are you going to help them with work?"

Cen Huaian nodded with a "yes" and said, "I'll help them sweep the floor."

Chu Xia pointed Looking at the people in the room, he said: "Then you should sweep the floor of our house first, and then bring me some water to wash my feet. This is filial piety to my parents, and it is also in the 'Five Stories and Four Beauties'." Cen Huaian's eyes lit up

, Immediately stood up, picked up the broom and began to sweep the floor, Chu Xia glanced at it with a smile, and continued to read.

Very good, all the land in the family can be handed over to my son in the future.

When washing her feet at night, Cen Huaian didn't let Chu Xia move, he wanted to pour water for her to wash her feet.

The water in the aluminum pot was made after boiling the medicine. It was only warm and would not burn anyone. Chu Xia felt relieved to leave it to Cen Huaian and not interfere.

After pouring out most of the basin of water, Cen Huai'an wobbled with the basin in the direction of Chu Xia. Chu Xia was worried that he would not be able to hold it and sprinkled it.

Fortunately, he successfully brought it to Chu Xia and placed it on the ground.

"Mom, wash your feet."

Then Cen Huaian squatted down, put his hands in the basin, and prepared to wash Chu Xia's feet with his own hands.

Chu Xia quickly grabbed his hand: "There's no need for the rest, I'll do it myself." "

No." Cen Huaian insisted: "If you don't wash yourself, it doesn't count as washing your feet."

All right, Chu Xia won't stop me .

Cen Huaian was very serious when washing his feet, he didn't say a word the whole time, but he carefully washed every part of his feet, after washing, he took a towel to dry, put it in his slippers and said.

"Okay."

Looking at his expression, it didn't look like he was washing someone's feet, but he seemed to be doing something very solemn.

Even Chu Xia couldn't help sitting upright.

After washing his feet, Cen Huaian poured out the footwashing water. Chu Xia was thinking about how to praise him when he ran over with his little red flower notebook in his hands.

"Mom, little red flower! Sweeping the floor and washing feet."

Chu Xia: ...

But she still took the notebook, drew two little red flowers, then counted and asked him with a smile: "I have saved enough for 17 little red flowers." Red flowers, do you want to exchange ten flowers for something?"

Cen Huaian shook his head: "I don't want to change anything now."

Chu Xia doesn't force it, and when he wants to change it, he will naturally come to her.

The next day, Cen Huaian went to school and told the teacher about helping his mother sweep the floor and wash her feet yesterday.

The teacher agreed with his behavior very much, and happily boasted: "Very good, you are a good boy with 'five stresses and four beauties', and you will help others more in the future." Raising his hand on the

homework sheet of "five stresses and four beauties", he drew a pair of words for him. hook.

Cen Huaian knew that his homework was finished, so he returned to his seat with peace of mind, carefully took out Cen Zhengnian's copybook, compared the words on it, and wrote one by one.

He wrote very carefully, stroke by stroke, and if the writing was not good, he would erase and rewrite it to ensure that every word was the same as on the copybook.

"An'an, An'an. Have you finished the 'five lectures and four beauties' homework that the teacher said?"

Chenchen didn't sleep well all night, but he came to school this morning, and he still couldn't find anyone who needed his help.

As soon as he came to the classroom, he couldn't help asking Cen Huaian quickly.

Cen Huai'an frowned and looked at the words in front of him. The writing was crooked. He erased the words with an eraser and said, "En."

As soon as Chenchen heard that he was finished, his eyes lit up instantly, and he quickly grabbed his arm and asked, "What good deed have you done? An An, An An, please tell me quickly, I really don't know what to do.

" Huai'an was pulled by him, and the word was erased all at once, and some words on it were also erased and needed to be rewritten.

The breath on his body immediately cooled down, and he looked at Chen Chen with unfriendly eyes, pulled out his arms and said, "Don't drag me. I helped my mother sweep the floor and wash her feet yesterday, so don't talk to me anymore." Cen Huaian's expression was too

scary Chenchen sensed the danger, and carefully moved to the side, knowing that Cen Huaian was angry, so he didn't dare to talk to him again.

But the homework was really difficult, Chenchen lay down on the table and thought for a while, then ran out of his seat to ask other students in the class about the good people and good things they did.

Children love to show off, they can't hide their words at all, and they all proudly tell their companions what good people and deeds they have done.

"I helped Grandma Li's family water the vegetables yesterday."

"I helped an old man cross the road."

"I helped a child find his mother."

Chenchen read a lot of scriptures, his face full of excitement , I think he will be able to finish his homework today.

He was so excited that he wanted to share the good news with Cen Huai'an, but when he turned around and saw Cen Huai'an practicing calligraphy, he stretched his head over to look at it.

The more I looked at Chenchen, the more dizzy I became: what word is this? Why doesn't he know any of them?

Look at An An again, he wrote very seriously, and he wrote it beautifully. He wrote one, it was so difficult to write, and the writing was so ugly.

Chenchen looked at Cen Huai'an again, little stars of admiration appeared in his eyes: An'an is so amazing! Can write such difficult words!

An'an's image in Chenchen's heart grew taller again.

Northwest Tiangong Base.

The project was successful, Cen Zhengnian finally had some time for himself, and he got Chu Xia's letter.

In the letter, Chu Xia earnestly said thank him for his support. She was going to take the exam in two days, and the materials and questions he sent were very timely and helped her a lot.

The exam is coming soon, Chu Xia said that she is a little nervous, but she also believes that she will definitely pass the exam.

She also told him that he sent An An to elementary school.

I found that An An is too smart, he learns things much faster than other children, and he can learn it just once I tell him. His favorite thing to learn is mathematics, so I bought him a Sudoku book. He likes it very much. Now his favorite thing to do is to do this Sudoku book.

In addition, An'an, who practiced calligraphy, has also been checking. He got your copybook to practice at school, and his handwriting is getting better and better now.

In the letter, Chu Xia wrote a lot of interesting stories about Cen Huaian, he played chess, and He Bangzi and the others thought of an idea to make money by selling ice cream at the school gate.

Apart from talking about the exam, she didn't mention much about her own affairs.

But Chu Xia said later: I broke up with my natal family, they always wanted to ask for money from me, and they never cared about me and An An.

I hate their selfish blood-sucking behavior, so I decided not to associate with them in the future. Don't mention them to me in the future, even if you come back, don't contact them, let alone persuade me!

Seeing this, Cen Huaian frowned.

He doesn't blame his wife, if she can provoke her to say such unfeeling words, then the Luo family must have done something too much.

He was just depressed, and he didn't help her solve these things in Chu Xia, and he didn't even have the most basic company.

He thought for a while, picked up his pen and began to write a reply.

Cen Zhengnian has nothing interesting to do at the base, it's all work, he can't write a single word.

So his reply also revolved around the replies written in Chu Xia, and An An was mentioned most in the letter.

Of course, I also went back to Chu Xia's words, I also believe that you can pass the exam, and you will definitely be able to enter the university in the future.

I don't know anything about your natal family, so I won't express any opinions. But I definitely support your decision.

As the end of the month approached, the housing arrangement finally came to fruition.

Chu Xia didn't look at the list, and some good people have already told Chu Xia.

"Chu Xia, your natal family didn't get a house this time."

"Chu Xia, could it be that your eldest sister-in-law's family didn't help? It's not common to encounter house allocation. I don't know when it won't be this time."

No matter who When I came to inquire, Chu Xia always said: "I don't know about these things."

Luo's house division knows everything that should be known. Because there are only those empty houses, after all, there are fewer houses and more people, and no one knows how many people are queuing.

If you want a house, then you have to go back and forth to find the union and the leader, crying about being poor, crying about having too many children to live in. Even gift giving is not uncommon.

For a house, everyone is trying their best to get the house, so it is impossible to get the house quietly.

As soon as the benefits for house allocation came out, the Luo family also went to the team leader, the trade union, and the employee representatives.

Because there is the in-law of the factory secretary, everyone thinks that the Luo family's housing division is a certainty, and many people have already spoken bitterly behind their backs.

Unexpectedly, the Luo family didn't get a house. Everyone didn't know the reason, but it didn't prevent those who got a house from being happy, and it didn't prevent some people from gloating.

The Luo family was in a mess at this time.

"Impossible, Mom, why am I not on the room allocation list?" Brother Luo couldn't figure it out, but Mom obviously said that the secretary agreed.

Wang Yulan shook her head, frowned, with a sad expression on her face: "The secretary said to let me rest assured, how can he ignore what he says."

She held back and complained in her heart: "We are in-laws, how could he cheat us like this. "

Brother Luo squatted there with a dejected expression on his face, holding his head and asking: "Mom, what should I do? What if I don't have a house?" The

two children are getting bigger and bigger, and the younger brother is getting married. , to have a separate room. The younger sister has also grown up, so she can't always sleep with the younger brother with a curtain between them.

Originally, they had thought about how to live in the house when they divided it up, but now it was all in vain.

Wang Yulan stood up and said with an aggrieved face, "I'll go to the secretary. He can't just fool us like this. He clearly agreed." Naturally, she could

n't go directly to the secretary's office. , the relationship will become tense all of a sudden, so how will their family work in the factory in the future.

So Wang Yulan went to the secretary's house in the name of seeing her daughter.

The secretary and his wife were not at home, only Luo Chuyu and her silly husband were there. When she saw Wang Yulan, Luo Chuyu was both surprised and delighted: "Mom, why are you here?" 

Luo Chuyu was really anxious: "Mom, what's the matter with you? Tell me what's the matter." " Our family didn't get a house. Are you sure your parents-in-law agreed to share our house." Luo Chuyu was also stunned. 

There, with a look of disbelief, she murmured: "My mother-in-law agreed. She said that as long as I take good care of Yongjie, she will help with the things I think about. " What was the problem until Luo Chuyu's mother-in-law Zhang Yanmei came back. Seeing Wang Yulan sitting in the living room, Zhang Yanmei wasn't surprised, and she didn't hide her dislike for Wang Yulan directly on her face.

"Why are your in-laws here at this time?" The tone was cold, without any sense of welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 579 64
https://m.shubaow.net/24/24639/ Author: fat man round Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-02-27 Latest: Chapter 64 rebirth finished 199...
206K 3.2K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...
39.3K 344 59
https://m.shubaow.net/109/109569/ Author: Strolling in Chang'an Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-03-07 Latest: Chapter 59 Meet in th...
127K 2K 43
*REQUESTS ARE CLOSED* As the title says, this is mostly x readers but I can do character x character and scenarios :3