Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 28

1.7K 29 0
By haenaaz

When Cen Huai'an heard Chu Xia's words, he immediately looked up at her, with surprise in his eyes, and asked in a childish tone, "Shall we go now?" "Yes, you didn't see that

I went out with a bag and locked the door. Let's go Let's go."

"Wait, Mom, I want to talk to Brother Bang."

Cen Huaian and Bangzi had made an appointment before to go shopping together on weekends. Now that he is not going, he wants to say something.

"Okay, I'll wait for you outside the alley."

Chu Xia looked at the main road outside the alley, a gust of wind blew by, and a lot of leaves fell from the trees.

Autumn is here, and the weather will get cooler day by day.

Not long after, Cen Huaian came out with four small radishes.

"Who are you?"

Bangzi pushed Cen Huai'an to ask him to say, and he turned his face aside, deliberately looking at the trees on the street, and he didn't seem to care.

However, it could be seen from his clenched hands that he was nervous.

Cen Huaian: "Bangzi and the others also want to go and see what the university looks like."

In fact, it wasn't Bangzi who said it at the beginning. He was moved, but he wasn't ready to say it.

It was his grandma who was in the yard and forced him to go with her, with a vicious tone: "Go and show me! What's so good about college, it can make that conscienceless woman leave your father and daughter and run away!"

As soon as grandma said this, Bangzi fell silent and followed Cen Huaian silently.

Chopsticks and Maozai looked at each other and quickly followed.

Bangzi just wanted to say, if you don't want to bring it, then forget it.

In early summer, he took Cen Huaian's hand and asked him to hold Bangzi and others' hands: "Okay, let's go together, it will be more lively." I didn't care at all, but

let Cen Huaian and Bangzi follow closely, and don't bother when getting on the bus. One person was left behind.

Liangzhou University and the textile factory are in the same district of Liangzhou City, and the road is not too close. It took more than 40 minutes to get there by bus.

The main buses will stop and go in the middle, and it will take longer.

When I got off the bus, I was facing the gate of Liangzhou University. There were four large red characters hanging above the gate: Celebrate the National Day.

The square stone pillars on both sides of the door are also engraved with four words - Liangzhou University.

Before entering the university, Chuxia felt the greenery coming from the entrance of the station. Except that there was no tree planted on the largest square at the entrance, the roads on both sides were full of trees.

Chu Xia asked a few children to wait, and she went to ask the doorman. There was still something in her bag, which was the cigarettes she had prepared in advance.

She stuffed it into the hand of the doorman, said a few good words, and then took out her high school diploma. Chu Xia brought her four children in.

The management of the university itself is not strict, you can come in and out at will, and prepare these in early summer just in case.

Generally, the guards will check your identity and let you in after confirming that you are not a dangerous person.

As soon as I entered the university, I looked up and saw a four-story building at the end of the square facing the gate, a very long teaching building.

It was the weekend at this time, and many students in the school were studying. They were holding books in their hands, intoxicated in the books, and did not notice other people around them at all.

Ever since they entered the university, Cen Huai'an and the others stopped talking, and were so busy looking around that their eyes were not enough.

Chu Xia didn't say a word, just took them for a stroll.

Liangzhou University is also very big now, and it is impossible to finish shopping in one morning.

Chu Xia asked the students of the school, and took Cen Huai'an and the others to see the university's library, the largest teaching building, and the dining hall, which are the university's landmark buildings.

The library is overcrowded, people reading everywhere, sitting on the floor without tables and stools.

Seeing the rows of books in the library, which seemed to be an endless sea of ​​books, Cen Huaian couldn't take his eyes off.

At noon, I asked the students from the university to help a few people buy food with money and food stamps. After eating, Chu Xia had no energy, so he leaned back in his chair and asked, "Are you still shopping?" Cen Huaian and Bangzi shook their heads in unison

.

On the way back, Cen Huai'an couldn't hide the excitement in his eyes, while Bangzi kept his head down and kept silent, his feet on the ground and he didn't speak.

Chopsticks Maozai was also excited, and even unconsciously yearned for it, but quickly cut it off.

People like them have no chance of going to school, and how can they have the opportunity to go to university.

There was still time, but Cen Huaian didn't go home, and followed Bangzi to his house.

As soon as he entered, Bangzi said to Cen Huai'an: "I want to go to university."

After going to university once, who would not feel yearning for it.

Cen Huai'an said to himself in his heart: I must be admitted to a university, and I want to be admitted to the best university!

There are two completely different worlds from the family courtyard and the textile factory, which also attracted the hearts of these children.

Bangzi thought about it all the way, and finally said that he was relieved, reading must be useful, otherwise why so many people read it.

If he doesn't understand, then he will join in, and one day he will understand.

Cen Huai'an understood Bangzi's thoughts, and they had the same idea.

But going to school has real problems.

"Bang brother, will your grandma agree?"

Bangzi hugged his head in distress: "I don't know."

Cen Huaian and the chopsticks were waiting outside the yard, and Bangzi went to ask his grandma.

Soon grandma's hoarse and determined voice sounded in the room: "No! Books are harmful, you can't read them, and you can't go to school!" Bangzi didn't know what he said, and there was a crackling

sound in the room, and Bangzi was punched out. .

He smiled indifferently at Cen Huai'an, spread his hands and said, "It seems that I can't go to school with you." At

this moment, Bangzi's smile made Cen Huai'an couldn't help frowning: "If you don't want to laugh, don't laugh.

" Hand: "It's okay, I didn't plan to go to school."

Cen Huaian was still frowning when he returned home. Chu Xia was doing math problems at home, looked up and saw him, and rubbed his hair: "What's wrong? Happy?"

"Bangzi wants to go to school, but his grandma won't let him go."

A stubborn old lady, Chu Xia thought for a while and said, "You let Bangzi say that, he went to school to find his mother, see if she has Retribution. If you don't go to school, you will always be in Liangzhou City, and you will never find the mother who ran away."

Cen Huai'an: "Is it okay?"

Chu Xia had no idea, and just said: "Try it, if it doesn't work, think of other ways "

Cen Huai'an told Bangzi, and Chu Xia also asked Cen Huai'an if Grandma Bangzi had made good friends, and asked Grandma Bangzi's friend to persuade her with a gift.

For example, "You are just a grandson like Bangzi, and you have the heart to let him be a garbage picker for the rest of his life? A seller? You don't want him to become famous and make that woman regret it later." It's not easy, don't you see that he is often injured? This is your only grandson, in case someone else misses..."

Bangzi showed a particularly disappointed look at home.

Cen Huai'an told Bangzi what Chuxia said one by one, and said: "My mother gave you an idea, you can't blame my mother if it works or not, otherwise we will not be friends in the future." Bangzi naturally knew that Chuxia was looking at

Cen Huai'an helped him out of face, he remembers it.

"From now on, your mother will be as filial as my grandma!" Cen Huai'an immediately

said, "No, my mother is as filial as I am. Just remember that my mother helped you."

Bangzi and the others did not succeed, and they received something from their mother-in-law.

But this time there was no letter from Cen Zhengnian, and the letter she sent also fell into the sea.

It wasn't until late September that Chu Xia's heart skipped a beat when he saw the reports in the newspapers he subscribed to every day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 32.2K 43
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
198K 2.9K 122
The ginseng Jing Huo Yu has become a chronological female villain with the same name and different surname as her. The villain's mother died in child...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
30.4K 561 37
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271493/ Author: Mo Yi Mo Jia Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-31 Latest: Chapter 362 Always 2 (E...