Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

Autorstwa haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... Więcej

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 18

1.9K 26 0
Autorstwa haenaaz

Cen Huai'an didn't speak at first, and secretly looked at Chu Xia's face, he felt that his mother seemed to know.

He gave a "hmm" and pressed his lips tightly. He didn't know right or wrong, but he was still uneasy.

So the big eyes couldn't stop looking at Chu Xia.

Chu Xia sighed, suddenly feeling that he had a long way to go.

"Go ahead and pick it up."

Chu Xia didn't ask Cen Huaian to go back. Since he likes to be self-reliant, it's a good thing.

But lying and running out secretly without telling the adults, this matter is not so simple.

Taking a breath, she got up and went to the helpers, thanked the neighbors, and told them that the child had been found.

These are all favors that must be paid back.

Chu Xia went back to the garbage dump behind the paper factory and saw Cen Huaian picking up waste paper in his torn sack with his little hands very quickly. Some people thought he was in the way and pushed him.

Chu Xia immediately walked over, pushed the short woman away, and said fiercely, "You don't pick up so many places! An adult bullies a child! How shameless you are!" The man was also bullying, and looked up at Chu Xia , Seeing her wearing beautiful and clean shirts and trousers, she looked like a worker in the factory, with a fierce face and holding a wooden stick, she felt timid in her heart, the person who originally wanted to curse swallowed it, and muttered that she would go by herself aside. 

"Mom." Cen Huai'an looked at her. Chu Xia was picking up the garbage with a wooden stick while bending over to cut paper, when he heard Cen Huaian's voice, he said angrily, "What are you shouting for, hurry up and pick it up!"

Cen Huai'an didn't know how he felt in his heart, but he felt very, very warm, like the roasted sweet potatoes that Bang Ge gave him in winter, warm and sweet.

"Hmm!" He responded loudly, and also lowered his head to quickly pick up the waste paper.

Don't underestimate the job of picking up junk, it's tiring to bend over for a long time.

Chu Xia is not as physically strong as Cen Huai'an and these children. She picks up and rests for a while.

When she was resting, she saw an eight or nine year old boy talking to Cen Huai'an.

That boy didn't look like a child at all. Chu Xia felt that he was similar to the Cen Huai'an she saw when he first passed through. There was fierceness in the corners of his eyes and brows, and his eyes were always vigilant.

He should be the head of this pile of trash picking kids.

Later, when she continued to pick up trash, seeing that the children were all obeying the eight or nine-year-old's orders, Chu Xia knew that she had guessed correctly.

It wasn't until the sun set and the afterglow of the setting sun sprinkled on the garbage dump that Chu Xia said to Cen Huai'an: "It's time to go home, let's go.

" They dragged them together to the eight or nine-year-old boy.

"Bang Ge, I picked this up today."

Bang Ge neatly tied the sack and said, "Okay, it's still the old rules."

Chu Xia looked at Bang Ge with a smile on his face, but the smile also had a wild nature Untamable taste, in this day and age, there is a high probability that this kid will be a hero in the future.

It depends on whether he takes the right path or not. In the 1980s and 1990s, there was only a difference between good and evil.

And there are many evil ones. After all, the ferocious beast of desire has let out the fence, how many can be taken back.

Under the temptation of money and the praise of friends, how many people can continue to stay awake.

Her son is the one who goes awry in the book.

When walking home in the setting sun, Chu Xia was so tired that she could hardly straighten her waist.

She took Cen Huai'an's hand and asked, "Who else is in Brother Bang's family?"

Cen Huai'an shook his head, "I don't know."

"When did you pick up junk with him?" " Last year."

The stomach couldn't bear it, and seeing Bang Ge eating a delicious steamed bun, he followed him down the street.

Bang Ge asked him if he would eat?

Without hesitation, he immediately snatched the bun from his hand.

Then Bang Ge took him to pick up the trash together.

Picking up junk depends on your luck. When you are lucky, you can buy steamed buns for a few cents a day.

If you are unlucky, if you don't have a penny, you will be hungry.

Sometimes there are fights, because those who pick up junk also have to compete with others for territory. Cen Huaian used to fight ruthlessly, but after following Brother Bang, he became even more ruthless.

But Cen Huaian didn't tell Chu Xia about this, and Chu Xia didn't ask him either.

What to ask, it's all bad memories, she used her toes to think about how difficult Cen Huai'an's life was at that time.

Her hands were dirty, and so was Cen Huai'an's. When they went to the family's courtyard, they washed their hands in the water room on the first floor before heading to their own home.

When I arrived at the door, I saw Brother Luo squatting at the door of her house, smoking a cigarette impatiently, clasping the other hand on the wall.

Seeing Chu Xia, he stood up and complained: "Where did you go? You told me to deliver something, but there was no one there! Do you know how long I have been waiting?" Chu Xia opened the door and said nothing to

Brother Luo Good face: "What's the matter later? You don't enjoy spending my money!"

Brother Luo was also annoyed: "Do you want to keep mentioning this? How much did I spend on you? I have my own salary! "

So what, your daughter doesn't use my money to go to school? You don't use my money to eat hot and spicy food at home? You don't use my money to play cards? It's all given by my mother, and I don't have a share of any money! Don't So much talk, move quickly, is 100 yuan enough?"

Chu Xia didn't want to be polite to him, and directly asked for it.

The five hundred yuan that Wang Yulan returned was not enough for what the original owner gave, so Chu Xia asked Brother Luo for money with confidence.

Brother Luo dawdled in his pocket and took out a handful of money, including a dime, a dollar, and Great Unity.

"Chu Xia, you...do you really want it?"

Chu Xia snatched it over and said, "Who told you it was a lie. If you say 100, it's 100, and you can't do anything less."

Brother Luo looked at the money, his heart was about to bleed Yes, he has all his private money in it, and that's almost it, he asked his mother for it.

"Alas!" Big Brother Luo sighed, his chest was so uncomfortable, and he was afraid that Chu Xia would really find his wife.

Why is the second younger sister like this now, she is not forgiving at all, she is still good and affectionate.

Chu Xia has already counted the money, not one cent is bad, and took out two cents to give to Cen Huai'an.

Cen Huaian immediately took it over, thinking in his heart: It would be great if my mother would go to grandma's house every day to ask for money.

Brother Luo moved the TV and refrigerator in, and the neighbors in the corridor who had been curious for a long time surrounded him and asked if Chu Xia had bought a new TV.

Chu Xia poured water for them, put brown sugar in it, and said with a smile: "No. My mother's family wants to get a new one, so give me the old one."

Brother Luo complained indignantly when he heard this: Who wants to get a new one? , if you don't want it, who will give it to you.

When the TV was delivered, his daughter was still making trouble at home.

The younger brother came with him, but he was left to wait alone, and everyone came to bully him.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. When he went to install the antenna, he would tap and tap. Chu Xia walked over and said coolly, "If you knock it down, you will pay for it."

Brother Luo shook his hand, and the antenna almost missed, which scared his heart so much. It stopped suddenly, seeing that it didn't fall, and then patted his chest to take a breath.

But I didn't dare to knock too hard.

Black and white TV sets were still a rarity at this time, and to buy one, a worker would have to save for more than a year without food or drink.

But even this can't stop people from buying it. There are always family members living well, or they grit their teeth and save money to buy it.

In a few years, more people will buy it.

But if it is in the countryside, it is really rare. After all, some rural areas still do not have access to electricity at the moment, let alone buy a TV.

Sister Li's house next door didn't buy it, and the entire second floor, including Chu Xia's, was only owned by three families.

Cen Huaian is also a child at heart. From the time Brother Luo started to install the TV, he followed him. He went wherever Brother Luo went, and kept his eyes on him to install the TV.

After the antenna was installed, Big Brother Luo told him to open it to see if there was a picture. Cen Huaian was the first one to run over.

I ran over and didn't know how to drive.

Chu Xia stood aside, she figured it out for a while and then she knew how to turn it on. She used to have this kind of black and white TV at home when she was a child.

Turning on the TV, the picture was still a little bit blurry, that's all, the kid Cen Huai'an watched without blinking.

He has never watched TV, only heard the children in the yard say how beautiful the TV is, and the people in it can move.

Brother Luo adjusted it again, and the TV was clear.

The TV at this time is not like the future, you can watch whatever you want. Now except for one central station, there are only a few local stations, and the picture is still black and white.

But even so, Cen Huai'an couldn't take his eyes off him.

Those kids didn't lie to him, the TV was really good, and the people in it could really move.

He walked over to touch the TV screen carefully, thinking curiously: Why do these people move?

Brother Luo left, it was meal time, and the curious neighbors followed him home to cook, but there were always some children who were reluctant to leave and wanted to watch TV here.

Chu Xia has too many doubts about this kid, Brother Bang, and she must figure out the relationship between Cen Huaian and him.

Plus she was too tired to cook. So she coaxed the children to go home first, turned off the TV and turned to ask Cen Huai'an, "How do you usually meet that brother Bang?"

He looked at Chu Xia hesitantly with frown, wondering if he should tell her.

Adults don't like children playing with Bong, saying he is a bad boy.

Only people like Cen Huai'an like to follow him, because Brother Bang can feed them and protect them.

Unlike other adults, they would call them a bunch of hooligans.

Doesn't mom want him to follow Bangge?

Seeing Cen Huai'an's appearance, Chu Xia knew what he was thinking, patted his head and said, "Don't think about it, I just want to ask him something. You promised me today and then sneaked out, let's settle the score when we come back." I won't blame him, you take me to him, I invite you kids to go to the state-run restaurant to eat."

State-run restaurant braised noodles!

The first thing that came to Cen Huai'an's mind was this, the fragrant, fresh and delicious stewed noodles. He swallowed and wanted to go, but: "That will cost a lot of money." "Today your uncle

sent It's a hundred, you can't finish it anyway, let's go."

There was a small smile on the corner of Cen Huaian's mouth, maybe he would be beaten when he came back, but it was worth the beating if he could eat delicious food with Brother Bang.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

47.5K 367 21
https://m.shubaow.net/288/288568/ Author: Ling Younian Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-06-25 Latest: Chapter 191 Extra Story...
244K 3.9K 95
Novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. Immerse in retro!Ciao! https://m.ajjxsw.com/txt/21474.html Category: Rebirth Novel author: Smaller~ Siz...
198K 2.9K 122
The ginseng Jing Huo Yu has become a chronological female villain with the same name and different surname as her. The villain's mother died in child...
150K 2K 86
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218886/ Author: Bamboo of An Gong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Latest: Chapter 88 Fanwai·Spring...