Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 12

2K 31 0
By haenaaz

"Ah?"

Chu Xia walked over and touched his forehead: "I don't have a fever, what nonsense are you talking about? Why are you dying?" "

I pulled out a long worm." Cen Huaian gestured with a pale face, It was indeed very long, and now he thought of that worm and felt terrible. With such a long worm in his stomach, he would definitely not be able to live.

"Mom, if I die, just bury me under that big tree outside."

The more I thought about Cen Huai'an, the sadder he became, and he couldn't help but want to cry.

Chu Xia froze for a moment, then covered his stomach and laughed "haha", Cen Huai'an became even more desperate.

His mother smiled happily even though she didn't comfort him, and he turned inside out, angry and uncomfortable.

Sure enough, his mother just didn't like him in her heart.

"Fool!" Chu Xia laughed enough and patted Cen Huai'an on the back: "You have taken insect repellant, and if the insects die, you have to pull them out. This proves that there are no insects in your stomach, and you will not die. Yes. Hurry up and eat!"

"Really?" Cen Huai'an was surprised and delighted.

"Really."

Cen Huaian immediately got up happily, and followed Chu Xia's buttocks to serve a meal. Today, she made a simple meal, yam porridge, fried a tomato and an egg.

The yam porridge was thick and glutinous, and the tomatoes and eggs were sweet and sour. Cen Huai'an knew that he didn't have to die, so the rice was very delicious.

After the food was finished, he even wanted to lick the plate, but was stopped by Chu Xia.

However, when he went to wash the dishes, he sneaked a look around in the water room, and he quietly licked the dishes clean before washing.

Chu Xia couldn't stay at home all the time, and she still had to go to work before the factory's internal exam time came out.

She really couldn't do the work in the workshop, and she couldn't stop doing it. Finally, the group leader angrily assigned her the least technical job—moving cloth.

There is no way, the chairman has come to say hello, if Luo Chuxia really faints in the workshop because she didn't take care of her, her group leader will be over.

The wages of moving cloth and technical workers are different, they are auxiliary workers. In other words, the salary has been cut in early summer.

Others may not be happy, and would rather work harder than pay less.

But Chu Xia was happy, she didn't force her to go to the back of an assembly line, and waited for the cloth on this line to be woven for her to take away.

The worker who moved the cloth before was a temporary worker, and he had been thinking about how to learn some technical work so that he could become a regular worker.

Now that Chu Xia made room for her, she immediately handed over the work of moving the cloth to Chu Xia happily, told her where to move, and hurried to learn new techniques.

In her heart, she still felt that Chu Xia was stupid. The wages of skilled workers were raised according to their years and grades, and the wages of moving cloth could not be raised for a lifetime.

She felt that she had taken advantage of it, so she would not remind Chu Xia.

Chu Xia knew what she was doing, and if she did the previous work, her life would be gone.

And her future is not in this textile factory. She doesn't care what she does, as long as it doesn't affect her health, nothing else matters.

The Red Class of the Third Textile Factory.

"An'an, what are you playing?"

The little fat man looked at Cen Huaian flipping through the pieces of paper, thinking it was very funny.

Cen Huai'an ignored him, he didn't like the crying kids in his class and concentrated on playing his literacy games.

Seeing that Cen Huaian ignored him, Chen Chen wanted to play even more.

He scratched his head and felt for the candy in his pocket.

"An'an, tell me, I'll give you candy!" He took out a candy and gave it to Cen Huai'an.

When Cen Huaian heard about Tang, he was finally willing to take a look at him.

"Turn over the chess pieces." He reached out and took the sugar away.

In the end, Chenchen exchanged five candies for the chance to play a game with Cen Huaian.

The children in the Yuhong class had never seen this game before, and gradually other children gathered around.

Cen Huai'an raised his head irritably, frowned and glared at a boy who was next to him immediately, the boy's heart tightened, and he hurriedly stood by Chen Chen's side, away from Cen Huai'an.

"It's agreed, whoever loses will give a candy."

"Okay!" Chenchen rubbed his chubby little hands, excited and excited, ready to kill the Quartet, he must win all of An An's candies!

After the round was over, Chenchen slapped the candy on Cen Huaian's table, and said anxiously: "I'm not ready, try again! This time I will definitely win!" "Give the candy." He won't play without candy

.

Starting over, Cen Huai'an still turned one against the other, and cheered for one of the children around him.

Chenchen blushed with anxiety, he made several mistakes, and when he made mistakes with others, he would "ah", which made him even more anxious, and made more mistakes.

"Come again!"

Cen Huai'an looked at him: "Do you still have candy?"

He remembered that Chenchen's mother didn't allow him to eat candy.

"Yes!" Chenchen said proudly, "My grandma packed a cloth bag for me today."

Cen Huai'an was relieved.

Chenchen's bag of candies ended up in Cen Huaian's pocket, and he owed him two more.

Chen Chen was about to cry, seeing Cen Huai'an eating candies one after another, felt even more aggrieved, and cried "Wow".

"My... my candy!"

Cen Huaian's brows were furrowed, annoyed by his crying, and he attracted the teacher after a while.

He quickly stuffed a candy into his mouth: "Shut up, remember to owe me three candies."

Chenchen hesitated for a second between crying and eating candy, and chose to eat candy.

Can't attract the teacher, or tell his mother that his candy is gone again.

The next day is the weekend, and the factory does not work.

Now I work six days a week and take one day off. Before wearing it, Chu Xia didn't know that it was not a weekend.

Although her job in her previous life didn't have many weekends.

In early summer, I am going to make potato shredded egg pancakes.

"An'an, wash these two potatoes for me."

Cen Huaian had just finished folding the quilt, and trotted over to the water room with the potatoes.

There are many people in the water room at this time, all of whom are housewives who cook in the morning.

Seeing Cen Huaian coming in with potatoes, he joked one by one.

"An'an, your mother asked you to wash the vegetables again."

Cen Huai'an didn't like the gazes of these women, he looked down at Tudou and ignored her at all.

"Boys can't do the vegetable cleaning. An An, you told your mother that this is all done by girls." "

And washing dishes, you can't do it either."

Sister Li poured water from the basin into the sink, smiling Said: "Why can't you do it? Who stipulated that men can't work. An An came to me to wash." "

Yes."

Only Sister Li gave him food, and he didn't hate her.

Cen Huai'an didn't respond to other people's words, and was even annoyed, these people were very noisy.

"Mom."

"Huh?"

Chu Xia sat on a small bench and peeled potatoes. She didn't have a special peeling knife, and she peeled potatoes very fast. She was also the fastest at dissecting corpses back then.

He hesitated for a while, but decided to tell his mother: "They said boys can't work." " Who?"

"You don't want to work?"

Sensing the danger in her tone, Cen Huai'an immediately shook his head, "No."

Chu Xia soaked the shredded potatoes in a basin and said, "I don't know what happens to the boys from other families, but the boys from our family If you don't work, you won't eat. It's the same for men and women. Go and get four eggs."

Cen Huaian hurried to get eggs from the cupboard. He wanted to eat the shredded potato omelette that his mother said, but he didn't want to have nothing to eat.

The fried potato shredded omelette is burnt and soft, and the potato shreds and egg flour are perfectly blended. This is my favorite breakfast in early summer.

Cen Huaian also ate without lifting his head.

Another bowl of red dates and millet porridge is perfect.

The food at home was exhausted, Chu Xia took Cen Huai'an to the vegetable market, and she was going to buy a crucian carp to make soup.

Crucian carp soup strengthens the spleen and stomach, and strengthens the body. It is most suitable for people like her and Cen Huai'an who have a bad spleen and stomach and are infirm.

She doesn't want big crucian carp, but four crucian carp that weigh less than half a catty and weigh more than three taels, and the fish must be live, so that the stewed soup is fresh enough.

Cen Huaian was carrying four fish, and Chu Xia was carrying other vegetables. He only bought for two days, not much, and walked back home slowly.

As soon as she arrived at the door of the house, she ran into Wang Yulan who came to look for her.

Chu Xia frowned, Wang Yulan must be in trouble when she comes.

As soon as Cen Huaian saw Wang Yulan, his face was pulled down, and his eyes stared at her viciously, like a wolf staring at his most hated enemy.

Neither of the two spoke to Wang Yulan, making it clear that she was not welcome.

On the contrary, Wang Yulan saw the things in Cen Huaian and Chu Xia's hands, rolled her eyes a few times, and followed them into the door with a smile on her face.

"You bought fish in early summer. It just so happened that your father said that he wanted to eat fish these days. You really are like father and daughter." " What

are you doing?"

Go and put the fish away.

When Cen Huaian heard Chu Xia's order, not only the fish, but also some vegetables on the ground, he took all of them into the back room.

"This is what An An and I ate for ourselves, not for your family." Chu Xia shook off Wang Yulan's hand.

Wang Yulan raised her hand and stroked her hair, and said with a smile: "I am your mother, you child, you are still on guard against me. Don't you give me something that I can forcefully snatch from you?" "That's not necessarily the case

. "

Wang Yulan gritted her teeth bitterly: Why is Chu Xia so difficult now.

"What do you think of mom in early summer?" She wiped her eyes with a handkerchief sadly: "My life is miserable. My heart is so cold that my daughter who was raised after so much said that about me." "It's so cold.

" It's just right, my heart has already been so cold."

Wang Yulan's cry stopped.

At this time, Cen Huai'an also ran out, stood by the curtain in the back room, his body made a defensive posture, and looked at Wang Yulan warily.

If she dared to come in, he dared to bump into her with his body.

Wang Yulan stopped talking, and Chu Xia didn't say anything, she walked straight to the table, sat on a chair, poured a cup of tea to cool down, fanned herself gently with a fan, and beckoned Cen Huaian to come and sit.

Cen Huai'an hesitated for a while, but still stood at the door of the back room.

What you eat is important!

No one paid attention to her, so Wang Yulan couldn't help herself, and started talking about the difficulties at home.

"Chu Xia, your younger brother finally got to talk about a partner. Seeing that the two can get married, but they have to ring three times."

Wang Yulan sighed sadly: "You know our family, a bunch of food Mouth, I can't even save money, how can I buy it for three turns and one ring."

"Then don't buy it."

"That's not going to happen. Your brother can't get married."

"Oh." Chu Xia didn't answer her words at all, and looked down at her fingernails. They were a bit long and should be cut.

"Chu Xia, Mom knows that you love your brother the most, and you can't spend all the money Zheng Nian sent..."

Chu Xia looked up at her with a half-smile: "It seems that you have forgotten everything about the past few days. Money It's impossible to give it to you, and you have to pay back the money you left before. I remember that Chu Ming worked in a tractor factory, and it happened that my sister hadn't seen him for a long time, so I'll talk to him tomorrow." Wang

Yulan Hearing these words, she was terrified. Last time when she cried in early summer, she lost face in the No. 1 Textile Factory.

If she went to look for Chu Ming, Wang Yulan stood up immediately: "Mama Qian will figure out a way for herself, Chu Ming is busy recently, don't go, you won't find him if you go." After she finished speaking, she left in a hurry.

Seeing her like this, Chu Xia had an idea, and when it rang three times, she wanted it too, and it happened that she lacked a watch.

"Luo Chuxia! Luo Chuxia! I have a letter from you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...
47.5K 367 21
https://m.shubaow.net/288/288568/ Author: Ling Younian Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-06-25 Latest: Chapter 191 Extra Story...
116K 2.9K 45
**NOT MINE** Written by Author: 开花不结果 (Kāihuā Bu Jiéguǒ) Warning: Google Web Translation! https://m.shubaow.net/178/178637/ (One of my favourites, th...
15.3K 168 9
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278197/ Author: Fu Yidongsang Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-11 Latest: Chapter 86 Journey of...