Ti soleil ↠ Roman Reigns

BriFlare tarafından

Fahayra and Joe are the perfect power couple: high school sweethearts, best friends, madly in love. Well, the... Daha Fazla

Ti soleil
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Four

2K 97 16
BriFlare tarafından

Chapter Twenty-Four | Khalia's first cycle

Date 📆 July 2023

3,824,724 likes
fahayramattioanoai Keep an eye out for The Real Housewives of Tampa! My first interview session!
View all 8,724 comments

"Holt, dropkick your daddy for me, please," Fahayra told Holt as Joe was getting on her nerves.

Holt nods and gets up from Fahayra's side and runs to dropkick Joe who was sitting on the ground.

"Holt, stop," Joe warned him.

Holt didn't listen.

Holt kicks Joe on the side of the head before running back to Fahayra's side ok the couch, giggling.

"Thank you, Holt, you're my hero," Fahayra said chucking at Joe holding the side of his head in his hand.

"Holt, you're just going to break bro code like that?" Joe asked Holt.

"Yeah," Holt answered.

Joe shakes his head but smiled at the sight of Fahayra and Holt hugging on the couch.

"You don't hug me like that," Joe said to Fahayra.

"Why would I hug you like this, Joe?" Fahayra asked Joe.

Joe pouts.

"I'm your husband," He replied.

Fahayra stops herself from making a remark on how he wasn't acting like her husband for the last fourteen years.

"Holt go hug your daddy, clearly he needs one," Fahayra said.

Holt shakes his head no.

"No," Holt said.

Joe pretended to be hurt.

"Damn, my son doesn't want to give me a hug, it's a cruel world," Joe said.

Fahayra clears her throat.

"So, you and Galina are throwing Holt's party at her house, right?" Fahayra asked Joe.

Joe nods.

"Yes," Joe answered.

"Mhmm, okay, I'll come," Fahayra said.

"Are you sure?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, I want to be there for the kids. It is Holt's day so why not," Fahayra answered.

Joe smiled.

"You care for him and Joelle, don't you?" Joe asked her.

"Yeah, they're amazing kids," Fahayra replied, tears welling up in her eyes.

Joe panicked.

"Why are you crying?" Joe asked her as he got up off the floor and moved next to her on the couch.

Fahayra shakes her head.

"Hormones," Fahayra says with a smile as Holt wipes away her tears.

"No crying," Holt tells her.

Fahayra nods.

Jairo walks into the living room.

"Mom," Jairo said before pausing.

"Yes, Jairo," Fahayra said, looking over at her oldest son.

"Khaila is bleeding to death in her bedroom," Jairo said.

Fahayra tilted her head quizzically at Jairo.

"What?" Fahayra asked.

"Bleeding?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, it's all over the bed," Jairo answered.

Fahayra gasped.

"Khalia got her period!" Fahayra exclaimed.

"Oh, my God. My baby got her period?" Joe asked.

"Okay, I'll go help her, and you try not to freak out," Fahayra told Joe.

"Whoa," Joe said.

Fahayra goes upstairs to Khalia's room, knocking on the door before entering.

"Jairo told me you got your period. Are you okay?" Fahayra asked as she immediately takes the sheets off of Khalia's bed.

"I have cramps," Khalia answered.

Fahayra nods.

"Okay, go and take a hot shower and I'll have everything you need ready for you when you get out," Fahayra told Khalia.

"Thanks, Mom," Khalia said, walking into her bathroom.

Fahayra grabbed Khalia's phone and downloaded the Flo app, logging her first period in the app to help her keep track of her cycle.

Fahayra placed fresh and clean sheets on Khalia's bed. She added some snacks and menstrual essentials in her room for her. After Khalia got out of the shower.

They talked and Fahayra explained what changes her body was going through now that she has a menstrual cycle.

Fahayra also taught Khalia how to use the Flo app to keep track of her menstrual cycle and the benefits of the app.

"I got it," Khalia said.

"Khalia, sweetheart, this is a really big deal," Fahayra said.

"I know Mom," Khalia said.

"I'm here if you need me, okay," Fahayra told her.

"Okay," Khalia said.

"I just want you to feel loved and celebrated," Fahayra said.

Khalia looks at her mom.

"Mom, when did you get your first period?" Khalia asked her mother.

"I was thirteen...I was at your dad's house after school and it happened right there on your grandparents' couch," Fahayra said, chuckling at the memory. "Your dad started screaming 'cause he thought I was dying or something. I had to tell him it was just my period, I'm not dying," She added.

"I went home and told my mom, she said you're a woman now, be careful of who you let into your treasure chest. She just showed me how to use a tampon and that was it. I was a woman, and that was that," Fahayra concluded.

"I like the way you handled it," Khalia told her mother.

Fahayra smiled.

"Me too," Fahayra said.

"Does Dad know?" Khalia asked.

Fahayra chuckled.

"Yeah, he's downstairs teaching your siblings how to be more helpful to you," Fahayra answered.

Khalia groaned.

"Oh man," Khalia said.

"Don't worry, your brothers and dad will do anything for you, trust me, you'll have them wrapped around your finger," Fahayra said.

"Is it going to be like this every month?" Khalia asked.

"Some months will be better than others," Fahayra answered.

3,775,251 likes
fahayramattioanoai My pregnancy craving is pizza but it has to be Papa John's pizza 😂😂😂
View all 8,435 comments

Joe is straightening up the house while Fahayra is sitting living room, eating pizza when the doorbell ring. Joe goes to answer the door. Joe opens the door and smiles at the family standing on his doorsteps.

"Wassup, family," Joe says as he hugs Dwayne and Jemima. Then greets their daughters.

Joe tells the girls to go play with Kyanne in her room while he takes Dwayne and Jemima to the living room.

"Hello, my people," Fahayra said.

"Girl, you and this damn pizza," Jemima said.

Dwayne chuckles.

They sit down in the living room with Fahayra while Joe goes and brings over some drinks.

"So, how are you, Fah?" Dwayne asked.

"I'm good, how are you guys?" Fahayra answered.

"Well, I'm just gonna get right into it...Kandi called me and told me what happened at the hibachi party," Jemima said.

"I'm not apologizing," Fahayra said immediately.

"I wasn't telling you to apologize because she's wrong and you're right, she shouldn't have taken out her anger on you," Jemima said.

"She is wrong as hell," Fahayra said.

"But I do need y'all to work it out because we have businesses together. It can't be a family business if the family ain't getting along," Jemima said.

"Do you think you both can work it out?" Dwayne asked Fahayra.

"I think we can but right now, she needs to keep her distance until she figures out if she's mad at Joshua or not," Fahayra answered.

"We all need to move forward. Too much is happening in life that we have to deal with...This bullshit is ridiculous!" Jemima exclaimed.

"Very true," Joe said.

Fahayra pursed her lips.

"Sir, if you and Joshua weren't some serial cheaters, you wouldn't be dealing with this bullshit, don't be cosigning shit," Fahayra said, glaring at him.

Joe groaned.

Jemima clicks her tongue.

"Ah! Don't start, Fahayra," Jemima said.

Fahayra sighed.

"Sorry," Fahayra told Joe.

"Looks like you get triggered when Joe acts like his cheating never happened," Dwayne said.

"Hell yeah, sometimes he acts like it been swiped up under the rug and it pisses me off," Fahayra said.

Jemima looks at Joe.

"Well, Joe, have you sat down with Fahayra and fully acknowledge your part in the affair?" Jemima asked Joe.

"I feel like I did," Joe answered.

"But you see how she's reacting to you. Does that look like someone who feels like you did?" Dwayne asked Joe.

Fahayra smirked. Now she sees why Jemima and Dwayne came over. Joe probably called them to play therapists.

"No, but I've been trying to make things right with her, shouldn't that count as something?" Joe replied.

Fahayra frowned.

"You're skipping steps, Joe," Jemima told him.

"Exactly, I found out, processed the little bit of information I got, and then he starts trying to be the man I begged him to be all these years. I feel like he doesn't want to acknowledge it," Fahayra said, frowning.

"Why don't you want to acknowledge it, Joe?" Dwayne asked Joe.

"Because I know I'm going to lose her if she focuses on what I did," Joe answered.

"So, you keep her occupied with your love bombing to keep her from truly processing everything so she doesn't leave you," Jemima said.

Joe nods.

"But don't you think if you tell me everything I might not leave you?" Fahayra asked Joe.

Joe shakes his head no.

"No," Joe answered as he blinks away his tears.

"Joe, are you serious?" Fahayra asked him.

"Fahayra, tell me if you weren't pregnant would you still be here in the same house as me?" Joe asked her.

Fahayra gave him a dirty look.

"Exactly," Joe said.

"No, not exactly because I would have stayed if you were truthful, you probably would have kept messing with Galina if I hadn't followed you and found out," Fahayra told him.

"And who the hell in their right mind would stay after a fourteen-year affair? If I had done that to you, would you have stayed?" Fahayra asked him.

"Yes, I would have because I love you," Joe answered as sadness clouded his features.

"Then you're crazier than I thought," Fahayra said as her expression hardened. "Insane," She added.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

91.3K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch
1.2K 45 11
Jordan has a dream of going into fashion and wants to jumpstart her career as a stylist. She doesn't really have much, but she has enough to get by...
118K 3.4K 58
Mia is the daughter of billionaire Vince McMahon. When her brother-in-law convinces her to join the family business so she can be closer to him, she...
73.8K 2.4K 73
♥WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2017 DECEMBER AWARDS♥ ♡WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2018 MARCH AWARDS ♡ SONGS FOR BOOK: Nickelback - Never Go...