bad boy✧h.g

By wishedjacob

what happens when bad boy hayes grier falls for a innocent girl that only sees him as the schools bad boy? wi... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
who should win?
Part 12

INTRO

6.3K 84 0
By wishedjacob

hi my name is erikka rose. Im 14 years old and live in North Carolina. I have long golden hair with blue eyes. Im not very popular at school. I have only 2 close friends named Nathalie and Jodie. Ive never been the type to have a lot of friends. I play varsity volleyball for my school Davidson day. My parents are mostly never home they go on business trips and work all the time. Im the only kid and yeah that's pretty much it!

hey guys sorry it was a pretty short intro haha im kinda new at this but I really hope you enjoy the story!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.7M 99.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
376K 32.7K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)