Darker Blood

By ImogenScott5

Highest rating (06/01/2016) - #920 in FanFiction Massive thankyou to Radiant3 for this cover, I could never h... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
My message to u
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
My message to u part 2
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
My message to u part 3
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
My message to u part 4
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
My message to u part 5
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
My message to u part 6
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
My message to u part 7
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
A message to you all
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
My message to you part 8
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
My message to u part 9
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
My message to u part 10
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
My message to u part 11
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
My message to u part 12

Chapter forty-four

5.1K 170 13
By ImogenScott5

Jungkook pov~

I held onto her motionless hand tightly, feeling the blood move in her veins, her pulse dull and sleepy. I blinked slowly in my own sleepiness. How long is it now that she's been asleep for? A week? Two weeks? I can't even remember anymore.

I sniffled to myself, feeling more miserable than ever. At first I'd clung onto the hope that she would wake up, bright eyed and lovely as ever, but that hope quickly faded. I was scared for her, and everyone else here, and now that she wouldn't ever wake up again.

A sob passed my lips as I pressed my forehead to hers for about the hundredth time, begging her to wake up.

I need you, Inori..

She stirred under my hold and I watched her with wide eyes. She groaned, finally opening her eyes, those eyes I never thought I would see again. I squealed her name and pulled her into a hug before I could think. She cried out in pain and I loosened my hold, lying her back down gently as she sobbed. Her muscles have faded, she's become brittle and breakable, how could I forget that..

"Is there anything you need? Anything?" My words came out blurred and panicked as I watched her every move. She shook her head and I took her hand in mine once again, watching her sob even more.

"Why are you crying..?"

"I-I missed you.."

My grip intensified until the point tears sprung her eyes again from my hold. "It's okay for now, you're free."

She sniffled, bringing my arm to her side slowly. "Free?"

I nodded quickly, bringing my lips down to hers for a split second, tasting exactly how weak she was right now. "I separated the ice from you. You're safe now, you're normal."

"Don't leave me."

I did exactly what she asked. I huddled up beside her, holding her hand tightly as I pecked her lips over and over with the sweetest kisses I could conjure. It didn't matter how much she nodded in understanding, I would not stop telling her she's safe until she fell in a peaceful sleep in my arms.

Inori pov~

I shuddered and pulled the blanket closer, letting go of a small sneeze from the cold. Finally, after a week of intense therapy, I can walk on my own again. I tiptoed out of bed, leaving Jungkook sleep for a little while longer. I glanced over at the clock on the far edge of the room.

Ugh. Why am I up at five in the morning? The sun hasn't even started to rise yet.

"Babe," Jungkook groaned and I froze. "Come back to bed."

I grinned, sitting on the edge of the bed to put my slippers on. "Why are you awake?"

He shrugged, nestling further under the blankets. "I heard you get up. Come back? Please?"

With a giggle I faced him, jumping forward to kiss the pout on his face, already kicking my slippers off for an opportunity with him I'd never miss for anything. He positioned the blankets back over me and I sneezed once again.

"Why were you up so early?" His arm draped over me gently and I shrugged, already closing my eyes again. His other arm snaked around my waist, pulling me all the way until I was on him. I grinned and stroked his cheeks gently, pure happiness welling up inside me just at the sight of his smile. I shifted so I was straddling his waist, bringing a whole new expression onto his face.

"Inori?"

"Shush you." Still grinning, I brought my lips down to his and he immediately responded, resting his hands instinctively around my waist. I slid my tongue everywhere it could reach; along his bottom lip and swirling it over and over in his mouth, my fingers reaching up to tangle in his hair as he shuffled so his hips were up more. I breathed heavily, pulling off, looking into those bright green eyes already layered with lust.

"For crying out loud..," he started, looking down at his waist nestled between my legs, "look what you do to me."

I groaned quietly to myself, watching that tent in his pants slowly growing bigger.

His hand wrapped around my neck, pulling me back down for a sloppy kiss as I ground against him. He nibbled on my tongue, biting a little too hard, moaning as I let out a small yelp, my hands moving onto his chest to support myself more. He moved his hips gently, rubbing against me, leaving me squirming in pleasure and greed for more. His tongue left my mouth for a moment as he whispered close to my lips. "Let me love you."I lunged forward, my lips attacking his neck as his hands slid up and down my back, caressing every inch with slow caring motions. One of his hands moved around to my front, pressing against my clothed core, smirking at the twitch of excitement I let out. I bit down hard on his neck, making him let out a surprised deep moan as his fingers pushed into my underwear, circling the bud slowly. I squeaked as he inserted a single finger, swirling it in my sweet spot before pulling it out and sliding it back in again. Before long he added a second and then a third, pausing until it was comfortable for me. Jungkook let out another deep moan as I tried to rock against his hand, feeling his erection poke even further into my stomach, begging for attention. I finally felt ready, and the gentle movements of his fingers in the perfect place left me crazy.

I groaned, looking deep into his aroused eyes. "Please, do me."

He obeyed instantly, kissing me quickly before tugging off my shirt, his fingers already working on my shorts. I shook my head almost as a refusal and tugged down the hemline of his shirt. "I don't want to be the only one naked."

He nodded in understanding, shuffling so he could take off his shirt in one swift motion. I licked my lips as I looked down his perfect front, every muscle gently sculpted into his skin. His breathing sped up slightly as I climbed off him, tugging my shorts off by myself. I made the most of the moment by locking my eyes with his, slipping off my moist underwear slowly, watching him as I bent lower. He bit his lip in the most aroused way, his hips twitching up for a second as his erection developed further in his pants. I stood up straight, bending forward just so I could pull away his pants, following instantly with his undies. I groaned slightly at the sight of it, sticking straight up in the air so needily for attention. He grinned lightly, lying back fully, moving the blanket out of the way. "It won't hurt, baby."

"It won't?" I questioned, moving closer to him cautiously, slowly bringing myself to straddle him so his length was resting, still hard against my stomach.

He tried to feign an encouraging smile that helped relieve the nervous energy now bubbling in my stomach. "I promise I'll make you feel good."

I nodded to myself, running my thumb over the tip, watching his face already twist in pleasure. "Does it feel good?" I cooed and he nodded, closing his eyes almost in a daze. I rubbed my thumb over the slit again, his mouth opening in pleasure as a single whimper escaped. "Imagine how good it would feel inside me."

I didn't wait for his reaction. I took a quick gulp and braced myself, moving up and back down over his length, pushing him deeper and deeper. Jungkook let out a quick cry as he flung his head back, fingers rushing to grip onto my hips. I winced but so far the pain was bearable. I breathed heavily once before he thrust up into me, sounds of my pain now filing the room. He stopped immediately with wide eyes. "Inori?"

"It hurts.." I sobbed out, clawing lightly at his chest, pain still vibrating through me. Without a word he spinned us over so he was now on top of me.

"It'll get better." His concerned voice rang in my ears as he leaned forward to pepper my face in kisses, willing the pain to leave. And it did, slowly. He looked down at my hole, gasping a little when he saw blood. I mumbled for him to continue, refusing to give up here. I wanted him and I wanted this. He nodded at my request and thrust once again. I cried again but the pain was much less than it was the first time. He gave me another questioning glance and I wordlessly motioned to him that I was alright. His hands placed themselves lightly onto my waist as he started to thrust at an even tempo, his eyes closing with pleasure. After a few really gentle thrusts the pain died away and I let out a moan. It encouraged him to go harder, breathing heavily as he thrust slightly faster and faster.

"Fuck I love you, fuck.." He swore to himself over and over as his hips rolled forward to meet mine in gentle yet hard thrusts. I whimpered his name, letting my eyes close, pleasure overwhelming every other feeling in me until the point where I didn't even bother to control how badly I needed him.

"J-jungkook, harder..," I choked on his name but he obeyed, gripping so hard onto my hips I could feel them bruising. "It doesn't hurt anymore, harder, please."

I brought myself to open my eyes again, watching his screwed up face, his teeth tugging harshly on his bottom lip, sweat dotting his forehead where his hair curled down to meet it. His hips rolled forward over and over again, smooth and seamless as moans slipped out of his mouth. The sight was beautiful, purely beautiful.

I cried out as he thrusted harder and he paused, freezing immediately in his actions with wide eyes despite how plain it was how badly he wanted to keep going. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He started to pull out slowly and I whined, locking my fingers with his, shaking my head.

"N-no, it felt good."

He nodded once, in curiosity or embarrassment I couldn't tell. His hips started up slowly again, finding that sweet spot in seconds as I whimpered loudly underneath him. "Oh god, oh god, oh god..," I whispered under my breath, closing my eyes again, feeling an entire wave of pleasure ripple through my body with every thrust of his, his thick length touching the precious nerves perfectly. He soon succumbed to the same feeling, moaning my name tangled in curse words as he went harder, ramming himself out and back in at a new record speed. His hands tightened around mine, his breathing out of control. "I-I'm close.."

I nodded and pulled him close enough to press our foreheads together, crying out every time he hit that perfect spot. I reached my climax first, letting go of myself in blinding pleasure around his length still pounding mercilessly into me. Jungkook groaned and pulled out, climbing onto me while his hand tilted down my chin far enough that my mouth opened. He silently begged me to swallow him and I did so, pulling him into my mouth, instantly tasting his bittersweet cum shooting out. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he finished, bucking his hips forward slightly as I moaned around him, sucking all of him down.

Finally, a sweaty panting mess, he climbed off me and lied beside me. I gave him a fuzzy grin as I licked off the last speck of him from my lips. He gave a nervous laugh and pulled me in for a tender kiss. I stayed there, in his arms for a long while, before he finally spoke.

"I'm kinda hungry.."

He avoided making eye contact with me as I nodded slightly for him to continue. He just grinned and gave me another kiss. "Oh, I don't mean it like that. You're my breakfast now."

All I could give him was a shocked look as he slid down my legs, trailing his hands around my thighs slowly as he parted them, locking eye contact with me between my legs. I moaned in sensitivity as his tongue emerged from his lips, flicking at the sensitive nub, his eyes already dark and lustful for more of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 86 28
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...
778K 28.6K 31
a 민윤기 fanfic. Cover by @vanterous none of the media I use in my books is mine. tysm <3 --- He kissed a spot on my neck causing me to gasp and hol...
35.5K 998 27
I keep sitting over the edge of my bed thinking when my life took such a great turn well not great worst turn of my life. I just hope this ends soon...
3.1K 296 33
* I hate you Kim Taehyung* "You jealous?" Fighting with fire was dangerous. But Jungkook sure loved seeing Taehyung squirm, disturbed by the thought...