Telethia warrior

By micheal9999

In the land of two titans, there is a Telethia with free will of its own and flying around each place to batt... More

bio
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9 and a new ether power
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37 and a new evil born
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43 final

chapter 40

13 2 0
By micheal9999

(Melia)pov

We ran out of the teleporter and far enough, OK, this should be far enough. Those things can't follow us all the way out here said Teelan, Oh? And you're certain of that? i asked. Yeah, sure. The telethia will keep us safe said Teelan.

The Telethia will? i asked, Well, that's what Radzam said, though I don't think they realise it themselves... said Teelan. Ah! Right... Your mother was one of the affected... i said, Yeah.... Oh! I haven't thanked you yet said Teelan.

Thanks a million for saving me back there said Teelan, Why were you alone in such a place? You could have been hurt! i said. Uh- Sorry, Miss... said Teelan, He get told... said Kino, Pipe down, Nopon Obvious said Nene.

I snuck in to gather research material, But then I tripped over some rubble, and, uh... said Teelan. And that's when you were spotted, huh? Were you the one who activated the transporter? asked Shulk.

Yeah. I was given special permission so I could conduct my research. That said, I normally don't go anywhere without Big Sis... said Teelan. You have a sister? i asked, Well, we're not actually related said Teelan.

We've just been living here together said Teelan, If I remember correctly, you wanted to transform Telethia back? asked Shulk. Yeah... Oh, hey! My lab's over on the far end of Xen's Thoroughfare. You wanna come with? asked Teelan.

We can talk more there, where it's safe said Teelan, You have your own laboratory? i asked. Not as grand as my old one, mind said Teelan, We still don't understand the Fog king, or the monster that attacked Teelan... said Shulk.

Maybe the Telethia are connected to all this. Teelan's research could help us make sense of it all said Shulk, Yes, indeed i said. The thing that attacked... Ah, you mean the Fogbeast? asked Teelan.

'Fogbeast'... Is that what you've been calling them around here? asked Shulk, Fogbeast always appears around the Fog King, so the name seemed appropriate said Teelan. Makes sense said Shulk.

Right, I'll be going on ahead said Teelan, You won't be guiding us on the way? i asked. I need to clean up, else there won't be anywhere to stand, all right, see you! said Teelan as he ran ahead. Hey, wait! i said, He's gone now said Shulk.

What is it about science boffins always doing whatever they please? i asked, Uh... said Shulk. He get told... said Kino, He probably have it coming said Nene. Where did Dinoborn y/n go? asked Kino.

Wait... your right, i thought he was behind us said Shulk as we all look up and at the same time y/n sent fly backward and heading for us, look out said Shulk as we jump out of the way as y/n clashing into the ground.

y/n i shouted as we saw him have a burn mark in the middle of his chest, Hey y/n, what happened? asked Shulk. when you guys enter the teleporter, i heard a laughing and i turn around to see this person but he a Telethia born said y/n.

What?! i said, How? asked Shulk, another Dinoborn said Nene. I don't know but he the one who brings the Fog king this world said y/n, that can't be i said. but one more thing he said before he attacked me, as long as that rift stays open, more of the beast will show up said y/n.

So there is more coming said Shulk, that right and he attacked with dark ether said y/n. Dark ether? i asked, it was the first time to hear that and where is Teelan asked y/n. Well he went ahead and headed to his laboratory i said.

Wait... Teelan has another laboratory? asked y/n, we will tell you more about it, on the way i said. Okay said y/n as he slowly got up and used his wing to to wrap around his chest and we on our way.

(Shulk)pov

we walked a long way and i heard y/n and Melia talking, so Teelan got a sister said y/n. That right y/n and soon we will know who she is said Melia, we here i said as we are at the laboratory. nice place said y/n as enter the build and we heard voice.

How many times have I told you? You do not go there alone! said the girl voice as we know the voice was, But, I really needed that material... said Teelan. Doesn't matter! Why did you disobey me?! said Tyrea.

If something happened to you, we would lose everything! said Tyrea as Teelan didn't say anything. Tyrea?! said Melia as she turned around to see us, Melia?! said Tyrea as she was shocked to see us.

Huh? Wait a second... You know Melia, Big Sis? asked Teelan, Tyrea's your... 'Big Sis"...? asked Melia, say what now?! said y/n as we tell her what happened. ...Right, that explains how you came to the capital just in time to save Teelan's skin... said Tyrea as she looked at Teelan.

Uh... Sorry... said Teelan, Sorry for the trouble. Truly. Although I am glad you were there said Tyrea, Yeah, you really helped me out, Shulk. Miss Melia and y/n, And you too, Kino,Nene, said Teelan.

Tyrea, I didn't expect to see you here, helping Teelan with his research i said. Yes, well... said Tyrea, Tyrea... She's changed... said Melia to herself. Teelan, I'm going outside for a bit to get some air said Tyrea.

Got it said Teelan as she heads outside, uh... said y/n, I didn't know you all knew Big Sis Tyrea. How'd you meet each other? asked Teelan. Well, that's because Tyrea and I share an older brother said Melia.

Huh? Does that mean... you and her are sisters, then? asked Teelan. 'Sisters'...? No, it's rather more complicated, but sisters we are not said Melia. Hmm... Well, still, that means you know her from way back said Teelan.

What was she like? asked Teelan, Hm? asked Melia, I've only known her here, in this place, so I've gotta wonder how she was before said Teelan. She, She was... She was strong. Both in body, and in her conviction for doing what she thought was right said Melia.

Wow... Pretty much the same as how she is now, then! When it comes to our research, she's even more committed than I am said Melia. So she has not forgotten her mother... said Melia to herself, Where did you and Tyrea meet? i asked.

It was when... When she saved me from the Fog King said Teelan, On a trip to Alcamoth, like today? asked Melia. What? No, no, no! At the time, everyone was still living there said Teelan. Before the Fog King showed up? i asked.

Yeah. And then, after we all escaped... I was kind of on my own, so Tyrea brought me here for safety said Teelan. One moment, Teelan, was your father not still around...? asked Melia. My father... My father was killed by the Fog King said Teelan.

Is that so...? I'm sorry... said Melia, I didn't know that said y/n, Teelan just like Kino said Kino. Brave littlepon... said Nene, I think I'll get some air, too said Melia. Go ahead. I've still got things to ask Teelan, so I'll stay with him i said.

Good, thank you. Shan't be long said Melia as she heads outside, Miss Melly, Kino go too! said Kino. Kino, please read room said Nene as Kino didn't know she mean.

(y/n)pov

As Melia walked outside and saw Tyrea there, Tyrea... said Melia. Of all the people to meet out here... said Tyrea, How... did you...? asked Melia. Pure chance. After everything, I... I wandered aimlessly, looking for somewhere to die said Tyrea.

Then, at some point I landed here said Tyrea. So then... You were here all along...? asked Melia, That's right... And so, when the capital fell here, I thought Mother had finally granted me my boon said Tyrea.

But it was full of Telethia, and survivors cast adrift. Not to mention this Fog King said Melia, Yes. He'd be the one to end it...Or so I thought, until fate had me save Teelan... And death ceased to be an option said Tyrea.

Your mother... She did not grant you a dying place, She gave you our future by crossing your path with Teelan's said Melia. My helping with Teelan's research is a simple matter of give-and-take said Tyrea.

If you really believed that, you would not have treated him half so warmly, I can tell that when you look at Teelan, you see family. Even if it was once transactional... His research concerns the future of our race, that fact remains said Melia.

The future of the High Entia, huh...? And what about you? asked Tyrea. Me? asked Melia, You must've heard? Our brethren in this land are suffering said Tyrea. Yes... said Melia, You are the imperial successor. The Crown Princess, war or no war said Tyrea.

No... Empress, now. What will you do? About the future of our race? asked Tyrea, I have not planned that far ahead... However, I know enough to realise what I must do 'right now'. said Melia.

I hope to see it. This future you will build for us... And when I do, I'll be able to accept... what I now am said Tyrea as Tyrea heads back in. As the other and tell Melia what Teelan told us and as i am about to leave, Tyrea stop me.

y/n, i need to ask you something ask Tyrea, Uh... sure i said. How long you and Melia together now? ask Tyrea, Oh... about a year and half i said. That long? So should i call you emperor or king said Tyrea.

I'm still not used to that and just called a Telethia born, that i'm fine i said. alright then and what happened to your chest asked Tyrea, Well... another Telethia born showed up and attacked me i said, Tyrea was shocked to hear that.

Another Telethia born? asked Tyrea, that right and something off with this Telethia born i said. I bet you find out later said Tyrea, you're right and well... i see you later as she nods to me. i head out to meet the other and head for Gran Dell ramparts.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2.9K 44
So, basically, the humans have turned against the witches. Poor (M/n) was told by his family to run and leave them behind, which he did. He flew with...
4.7K 109 10
A Boy that been travel around the Multiverse to make good friends and Allie's and lovers. Yet he's a Ultimate Driver of Chaos And Hope Follow the ad...
25.9K 476 47
A new world, new things to experience, and new people to meet, that's the things zero knew the moment he along side his daughter croire, reborn into...
7.9K 150 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...