The one who stood at the peak...

By MCMIKEYTHENAME

intelligence,strength,money I had it all but never once felt fun in doing those things others envied me for... More

The one who peaked...
The path to become the bomb
Living with a demon isn't that bad... at least
A typical day in the void
The reason he burns to stand at the peak
Freedom from the Void
Welcome to hell Y/N!
Y/N the big brother demon
First quest completed!
A lil history lesson before dungeon quest!
Dungeon! Dungeon! Treasure!
INSIDE THE DUNGEON why do I hear boss music
Taking down the three headed dog
The Aftermath of the battle
First day of School be like
A Test to see how strong he has become
The duel test Y/N Vs the current high prosecutor
WHAT'S BETTER THAN ONE DUEL!? MORE DUELS!!
A weird class but unique nonetheless

Y/N gets a Job as a monster hunter!

343 4 2
By MCMIKEYTHENAME

Hey guys its me MC or Mikey I'm here to just say whenever I do a author note changing something I'll do something like this

_______________________________________________________________________

Then type in the middle and then finish it up with

________________________________________________________________________

Makes it look nicer anyways to the story!

Man~ *Y/N extended his arms into the air yawning* why am I sleeping on the ground for? *Y/N looked around seeing a small fortress* Oh I remember now *Y/N looked at the small make-shift throne spotting Desidia* we decided to sleep in the living room and make a smell castle tent for fun... *Y/N rubbed through Desidia hair smiling*. (was it hard to ask for this..) *Y/N got up stretching his arms as he walked upstairs* lets shower up and brush my teeth *Y/N opened the bathroom grabbing a towel and rag*.

Maybe she has some shampo *Y/N opened the mirror spotting tons of knives in it* (What opps could she have?!) *Y/N spotted some shampo and looked into the trash spotting blood* (This is from stitches, or it could be from well) *Y/N shook his head turning on the water* why this shit not warming u-,she water bill hasn't been paid most likely damn it. *Y/N sighed before jumping into the shower* (Nothing wrong with a cold shower though) I know exactly what this is missing not gonna lie.

*Y/N reached for his phone* pretty sure Uzi said he was gonna drop pink tape, when I was still on earth it was only two days away *Y/N opened his phone seeing there was no wifi* DAMN IT ALL NO WIFI AND NO HOT WATER *Y/N screamed cursing Desidias parents for leaving her like this*. well I am her brother never mind let me not think too much about it *Y/N stared at the shower curtain* ... I'll warn you once leave before you get Yosha to a whole different level of pain buddy, so don't do it. *Y/N sighed as a shadow appeared over the curtains* fuck off buddy.

*Y/N extended his arm as energy took form as a blade impaling the man* I told your goofy ass to not do it bozo.

What's taking him so l-*the three men watched as Y/N tossed the other guy down the steps with a hole in his shoulder from the energy sword* I'll ask this once and I want to do this as peaceful as I can who the fuck are you guys and please leave *Y/N dodged a fire ball catching it and looking at it then back at the three men*. had one simple job buddies *Y/N crushed the fireball and started jumping up and down*.

Wait Y/N don't fight them Hm? *Y/N looked down at Desidia* these are my work friends, and so is that one what happened to him *Y/N shrugged at the man who had a hole through his shoulder* hey if your alive give us a thumbs up ... *Y/N stepped on his wound making the man give a thumbs up quick* alive!, but why they try to pull a quick one on me? WE WERE TRYING TO MAKE SURE OUR ACE WAS OKAY!

Ace? I'm one of the youngest kids to make it to A class aren't you 8 years old though ... never mind I keep forgetting you were abandon meaning you grew up fast *Desidia was busy poking the man with the hole in his shoulder* how is she A class with her attention span? we have no idea so whats your names, actually wait never mind your most likely never gonna show up again after this chapter. Wait what? nothing anyways why did you guys come here oh right uhh Des?, *Desidia was still poking the man*.

Oi child *Desidia turned around as the man cleared his throat* M-Ms Pan-*the room was filled with a blur as Desidia was downstairs dressed* Lets head out now who the hell is this Pan? don't worry about it you said you wanted to get closer to Lucifer right? well yes then this is a great chance. *Y/N dusted off his suit waiting at the door* y'all coming or what? how'd he do that?, I don't know *Desidia and Y/N walked outside into the city with the three men behind them* y'all forgot the other one.

*the three men ran back as Desidia walked inside of a building staring at its height* so this is the place eh? *Y/N followed Desidia into the building noticing how empty it is* why is this place so damn empty for such a busy city? not many people work here,*the two walked into an elevator* due to one not liking the boss of this place. And two *Desidia pushed a button as the elevator door opened* not being able to meet the bosses liking damn you make it sound like Gordon fucking Ramsey is the boss here.

Eh I'm not gonna say anything due to her being the whole reason why I'm still alive well lets see this so called boss *Desidia sighed opening the office door* (first time I've seen her so focused in the sort time I been with her) *Y/N stared in awe at the amount of paper in the one single room* holy shit. Ms.Monica I'm here... *Y/N heard some rustling in the paper as a demon shot up* finally someone who c-,Desidia who is that? who? *Y/N looked around then pointed at himself* me? 

And its a dumbass I was being sarcastic and so was I starting to see why many people don't want to work here *the demon got up walking towards the coffee maker grabbing a cup* so um Ms.Monica why did you call me on my day off? *the demon placed down her cup*. Remember how you asked me if I could get you into Morningstar?

___________________________________________________________________________

The author here decided to change the name of the school from Demon high to Morningstar

also changing Desidia text from regular to Underline to make it easier fr fr

back to the story

_________________________________________________________________________

Yes Yes I do... *the demon sighed as she showed two tickets* I got two of them sweet but if you want these you have to work overtime, let me take a guess request have been coming in more then they should be again? what? yep damn nobles can someone explain to me whats going on here? Y/N we're a business that takes tons of jobs but mostly slaying monsters I see but since we rarely have anybody working here, other than me. Other business try to take advantage of that and give us tons of stuff to do making our reputation worse.

I see.. well how about I join! no WHAT!?!? why would I higher you, don't even know if you would be useful I'll vouch for him Desidia didn't you just meet him yesterday, why vouch for him? because we did a pact *Y/N and Desidia showed their arms* you made a pact with her lets just say my first siblings weren't the best so I wanna make it up for her at least since her parents left her. I see well if I'm going to give you a job, need to know more about you well I'm pretty strong if I say so myself.

They all say that, then they turn out their not *Y/N looked at Desidia who just stared as they had a mental sibling talk* (not finna vouch for me this time?) (how am I if I don't even know how strong you are?) (damn and here I thought we were close) (I mean we gotta be if we doing this sibling talking thing). Uhhh you guys done? how about I take a quest/what if he does a quest I mean that could prove something *the demon walked over towards the endless papers and grabbed one*.

This should be simple enough *Y/N was handed a paper* 

Slay the Red eye bloody wolf population in the small town near the mountains 

3 silver and 7 copper

not that bad, (plus killed a few in the void) well Desidia open a portal taking us there *Desidia nodded as he waved her hand opening a portal* cool what type of magic you use spacial? I can use a few more then just this that's my sis for real for real. *the trio stood above the small town looking down spotting the wolves*.

nightmare fuel nasty little fellas, Desidia make sure your br- DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.

*the two demons stood blankly staring at Y/N who kept shooting magic at the wolves* well I would call that a Job well done right? you know we need to grab a few tails from th- *Y/N held some of the tails from the wolves tossing them* so do I get the job?

Well you surely can put your money where your mouth is, but what about y-I make killer coffee .. what makes you think I *Y/N handed her some coffee as she stared at it then sighed* fine..

Umm why are you guys holding me down? DESIDIA IS THE DAMN SPELL READY shes fine now shes back what happened *the two stared at each other then back at her* guess them edibles I put in there were hitting different. 

End of Chapter

________________________________________________________________________________

Author here again just wanted to let you guys know, I'm cooking so don't worry and yes the other story will get its shine again

just wanted to let y'all know this song 

might be the ost for this story ngl

________________________________________________________________________________

PEACE AND UZI IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
32.3K 493 22
A guy in Kuoh has a dream. That one day he'll be granted the opportunity of getting what he wants most in life. Demon Girls. At first, it's just mere...
172K 3K 33
ever wonder what it would be like to be with one of most powerful devils. well now is your chance
354K 7.8K 23
You went home to your old town, visiting your father, his not your biological father but his your father, Helltaker. As you enter his house your life...