Naruto Uzumaki:Archer of Kono...

Per AndrewSinclair0

Naruto gets dropped off into the woods by a Shinobi. Left for dead, he finds a family willing to teach archer... Més

Lost in the Woods
Missing Child in Konoha!
Training with the New Family
Return to Konoha
New Home and Friends?
Graduation:
Genin Team assigned Final Test
Mitzuki's Demise
Missions and Preparation for the Wave
Land of Waves Part 1 (Nothing is as it seems)
UPDATE
Land of Waves Part 2 (Building Trust)
Land of Waves Training
Land of Waves Final Confrontation
Back to the leaf!
Nominated for the Chunin Exams!
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams: Forest of Death
Preliminaries: Sizing up the Composition
End of the Preliminaries!
Jiriaya the Toad Sage
End of Fate Beginning of War
Konoha Crush
Death of the Professor
The Sanin Has a Request!
Finding the Missing Sannin
Old Lady Tsunade!
Home at Last
War Against Sound!
New God of Shinobi: Return of Naruto
Surpassing the Leaf!
Bad News From the Sand 🍋
Jinchuriki's Bonds
Celebrating Victory
Battle at the Temple
Regroup! The Enemies are Moving
Threat Realized
I've Always Fought Alone
Over confident Enemies
Snake versus Toad

Victory Against the Sound

360 9 1
Per AndrewSinclair0

Shikamaru heard a powerful force come from a flute player off to the distance. Before he knew.it his arms started melting away. 'Damn! Genjutsu. I can't break it.'

Grabbing one of his trench knives he brought it down into his leg. The shockwave of pain broke the illusion. Jumping back he barely avoided the club from some giant summan.

"You're pretty good." Making eye contact with the now transformed girl. Her skin had changed color. Four horns protruded from her head. 

Playing her flute the three monsters started attacking at different angles trying to crush and stab him. Just barely able to maintain his footing as he jumped around the battle field.

Gaining some momentum Shikamaru attempted to slash a summon with two spikes on each of its hands. Only the blade went through as if it was an illusion. Only the thing kicked him in response. Tumbling across the ground he dropped both his trench knives.

"What the hell. How did that thing hit me." Seeing his opportunity he sent out his shadows. The girl thought she had him sending her beasts barrelling towards him. As the weird one with spikes it's hand was about to hit his shadow reached her.

"Shadow Assassination complete." The hand stopped at her throat as she forced her chakra out to stop him. 'Damn it.'  Stalemate.

Asuma watched the floor break out under Shikamaru's feet. Before.he could follow after he was cut off by dozens of Sound shinobi. Chakra flowed through his trench knives. Cutting through several ninja with ease.

Flipping backwards he sent a massive fire ball into a small group. Blood and gore of their bodies exploding, covering everyone around them in what remained. Pulling out a Kunai he sent wind chakra into it. Through it at one ninja who jumped out of the way. Only the six ninja behind him were not so lucky as the blade pierced through each one and hit the wall on the other side.

"Damn it." More enemies dropped around him. Preparing himself for the incoming wave the Jonin looked around to try and come up with a plan. Knowing he needed to get to Shikamaru, Asuma lifted his knives ready to finish this fight.

Wind and fire arrows blasted the walls to the base down in second. Sending his clones out Naruto made sure that the structure would not stand after today. Summoning his own yumi he followed his clones.

Two arrows appeared in his fingers as he charged at a group of ninja. The shots killed two of his enemies instantly. Using the falling body of one shinobi for momentum the Jinchuriki jumped into the air. Wind chakra formed around the arrow as he fired into the ground. The shockwave of the attack knocked down several ninja.

As one of the enemy ninja attempted to get up a massive mud wall surrounded them, "What the hell is this demon!" Four Naruto's landed on the rim of the ring. In a quick succession of hand signs fire, wind, lightning, and water smashed into the sound ninja killing and incompasitating them.

Naruto dispersed his remaining clones as Jiriaya landed next to him, "Great job Gaki!"

"Thanks sensei. But that tired me out a bit." Glancing at the surviving ninja Naruto saw the oranged hair one from the other day. Next to him was a skinny ninja in a similar kimino. His long white hair was tied down his face and two dots showed perfectly on his forehead.

The boy took off in a different direction. Running in the opposite direction. Jiriaya looked at Naruto, "Go after him. I'll finish off the remaining force here."

Nodding at his sensei he followed the enemy ninja. Sounds of battle fading in the background as he moved further and further away. Arriving in a clearing away from the battle field Naruto could no longer hear the fighting.

"I am Kimimaru. I was suppose to be Master Orochimaru's vessel until you and your sensei killed him."

Looking up and down at the ninja in front of him, "You're an idiot than. Orochimaru would have used you just like he did everyone else. After everything he did though the Pervy Sage would have still tried to save him."

"Than it's you and your sensei that are the fools." Kimimaru drew a bone blade from his arm and charged. Firing arrows with different elements trying to knock the ninja off balance seemed to have no effect.

Naruto's enemy was quick. Deflecting or dodging his arrows. In a poof of smoke his Yumi disappeared. In a fluid motion he drew his wazikashi and kunai. Chakra formed around both giving him a bit more range.

Their blades made contact and instantly they both started moving. Naruto tried to make an offensive but the sound ninja was fast and fluid. He danced around Naruto's attack and answered with immediate counters.

Kimimaru brought one of his two swords up barely giving Naruto time to block. Creating two clones they went into action quickly combining their wind and fire attacks creating a massive explosion.

Out of the smoke Kimimaru appeared clothes torn and black marks running up his body. Twenty clones appeared around him. Utilizing his enhanced speed he cut through each of the clones in an instant.

Naruto appeared behind him, "Rasengan!" Smashing into his back sending the bone weilders smashing into the ground.

Landing on the edge of the crater Naruto looked down waiting for the smoke to clear. His wazikashi at the ready just in case. Before he knew it Kimimaru appeared again. Throwing up his sword to block the attack.

The sheer force sent Naruto hurtling through the air. Smashing into the ground Naruto rolled backwards back to his feet. "Water Release: Water Bullet!"

Firing powerful shots at the ninja but his speed was incredible. Craters appearing behind him as each shot hit the ground. Bones protruded from his arm swing at the blond Jinchuriki.

Naruto's own speed increased. Looking into the young jonin's eyes he saw red slitted eyes looking back at him. Spinning Naruto was able to block the next attack as a bone shot out of his knee into Naruto's chest. In one swift movement he kicked him with his other foot with a powerful kick.

Demonic energy appeared out of knowhere. Kimimaru put his hand on the ground, "Bone Forest!" Bone spikes emerged from the ground towards Naruto.

Looking up Naruto let out a roar destroying dozens of the bones. A orange fox cloak surrounded him, "Wind Release: Wind Blade!"

Slicing sidways a Kyuubi infused wind attack slashed through all the remaining bone. Kimimaru turned his arm into a drill and attacked. .

Before his attack could hit Naruto ducked a cloaked fist hit Kimimaru sending him flying through the air. Charging forward Naruto slashed at him before he could Land slashing through the drill.

With a kick he sent the bone wielder back into the ground. Kimimaru knew he wouldn't last much longer due to his illness. Landing on him Naruto smashed him into the ground. Grabbing him by the shirt he looked into the sound Ninja's eyes, "Just give up!"

Kicking Naruto he sent him back, "I won't surrender demon. I will give my life for Lord Orochimaru."

Grabbing his wazikashi he let Kurama's chakra wrap around the blade. At lightning speeds the two ninja both moved to finish the fight. Naruto swung up slashing through the bones Kimimaru used. Slicing the boy in two.

Blood poured out of his lips. Falling into the ground. Naruto's cloak receded. Chakra exhaustion hit and the world faded to black.

Jiriaya brought his hair back to normal size. Jirobo's body laying at his feet, "I'll say. That was a bigger force than we thought."

A wave of demonic chakra hit him. Looking off into the distance he could sense the battle Naruto was in. Running  as fast as he could he headed in that direction.

Arriving just after Naruto delivered the final strike against the Kaguya. Sunshining behind him he caught the unconscious boy, "Damn Gaki. You are getting to powerful kid."

Shikamaru was barely holding on. He knew he needed to think of something. The feeling of the summons slowly closing in on him.

Thinking back on Naruto. He was able to think on the fly. No strategy, the blond could even create a Jutsu on the whim. 'Wait!'

That's it! Slowly he changed his hand sign still fighting for control. He could feel the spikes about to reach his back, "Fire Release: Hell Binding!"

His shadows burst into flames wrapping around the girl. Before he could move though her summon smashed into him. He moved over just enough for the hand spikes to stab into his abdomen instead of through his back and out of his chest.

His opponents screams filled his eardrums as he fell to the ground. 'Damn. I die on a mission so far away from Naruto. What a fucking drag.'

Asuma landed looking at the carnage. Shikamaru was bleeding out but the girl he had been fighting with was dead. Whomever she was, she had tremendous power and skill. Grabbing Shikamaru he took off towards the nearest hospital. It was from a village not to far off. Hopefully he'd make it in time.

Opening his eyes Naruto looked up to see a white ceiling. The smell of anticeptics was in the air. Hearing the sound of voices outside Naruto pushed himself up to look at the damages to his body.

Bandages cover almost all of his torso. His right arm was in a sling. On top of that he had a wrapping around his forehead, "Gaki you're finally awake!"

"PERVY SAGE! Did we win?!" Jiriaya just laughed, "Of course! You pretty much won the battle o your own."

A man walked in and smiled at the blond, "Aye Naruto." Looking at the man in excitement, "Asuma! What are you doing here?!"

"Shikamaru and I were part of the two manned teams the Hokage sent to investigate the terrorist attacks." Naruto perked up,  "Shika is here!"

Asuma sighed, "Unfortunately. He was injured pretty bad. We ran into a Shinobi that had weird and powerful transformations."

"That is similar to what we faced. Naruto handled it well but they are easily Jonin level threats." Naruto felt like his heart was beating out of his chest. "Can I go see him."

Letting out a sigh Jiriaya nods. Naruto got up and followed them to Shikamaru's room. The wounds on his stomach were severe but because of how low his chakra reserves were his body is healing slowly.

Grabbing his boyfriends hand he feels the earth in them knowing he is alive. "Naruto. I want you to release a small chakra chain out of hand. Wrap it around his arm."

Not asking any questions Naruto listened to the fox. A small golden chain wrapped around the Nara's wrist. Orange chakra radiated from Naruto, his healing factor entering Shikamaru's system.

In a matter of seconds Naruto saw his eyes open, "Shika!" Jumping into his boyfriend he wrapped his arms around the pineapple haired ninja.

"Damn it. I was sleeping." He spoke with a fond smile as he wrapped his own arms around Naruto's waist.

"I was so worried but Kurama helped me heal you." Separating he smiled up at the mini Minato, "Tell him I said thank you than."

"I already sent word that we were successful in our missions." Naruto looked at his sensei, "What about the other teams?"

Asuma lit a cigarette, "They were all successful. None ran into trouble like us."

"So there are still at least two members of Orochimaru's guard?" Jiriaya nodded, "Yes but from the sound of it they were ran out of the Hidden Sound so they must have gone to ground."

"Damn it." Naruto clenched his fist, "We have to get them."

"We will Gaki. Patience. Moving thoughtlessly will only lead to our deaths. Much like it has done to Orochimaru and his associates."

The next morning Naruto and Shikamaru were both released. The four shinobi decided to walk together for a short time. Holding Shikamaru's hand Naruto was so glad his Shika was okay. He would of razed every nation if he had been killed.

"Tell Mito I said hi! I miss her to ya know." Smiling at his boyfriend as they finally started to split apart, "Yeah yeah I will. I'll let Kenshi and Sara know how you're doing to. You better stay alive out there Naruto."

Chuckling Naruto gave Shikamaru a peck, "I can't be killed I'm going to be the strongest remember."

Finally leaving Naruto looked at his sensei, "Where to now?"

"We are going to Mount Myoboku. We are going to figure out the seals for the Flying Rijin. Plus I think we need to get you an alternate source of power while we master the Kyuubi's chakra."

A confident grin formed on Naruto's face, "Well I'm ready! Let's do this!"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

158K 4.3K 20
Naruto is tired of taking all of the abuse. After a while, he decides to reclaim both of his birthrights and leave. He goes to Sand, putting the past...
18K 257 22
Naruto is a new kid, a konoha Academy, and has social anxiety. All Naruto wants to do is avoid people and make no friends at the moment, but people h...
2.9K 88 15
This doesn't follow the canon I do not own Naruto characters. Deception is a shinobi's greatest weapon one that Naruto has used all his life putting...
9.1K 335 9
This is a short little love story between Sasuke and Naruto. This is boyxboy love. Skip this if you don't like that kind of thing! Disclaimer: I do...