The Worldbreaker's Symphony

Autorstwa Blushieeeeeeeeee

The cover is not mine, the artist is @PoPonnPoPoOOZ "So, Timeline Fuckery?" "Yes, Timeline Fucketh" A story i... Więcej

Reincarnation
Cave of Beginnings
Cave Massacre
Outside World
Devourer meets Devourer
The Fire Lord
Slime vs Elemental Lord
Former Conqueror of Flames
Village Developments
Ogre Village Incident
Dryad Domain
Plan in Action
Seperation/Decisions
Haruto's Bizarre Adventure
Shadows Diary
Elder Brother... Sort of
Queen of Flames
A Month Prior
Sealing off the Hatred
A bit of a small peak to the next chapter :>
Aftermath
Kidnapping
An Old Meeting
Escape
Light vs Darkness
Foreign Invaders (P/1)
The Army of Falmuth (P/2)
Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)
The Ice Empress (P/1)
Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/Finale)
Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)
Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)
Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)
Random fun facts about the story
The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)
Smol announcement
The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)
Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)
Country of Storms (P/Finale)
Vampires past
The Ruler of Skies (P/1)
Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)
Demon Lord vs Ruler of Skies (P/Finale)
The Eldest Primordial Dragon
Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately
Random Poll
Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)
Holy Church (P/2)
A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)
A Stroll around Ruberious (P/4)
Half a Century Rematch (P/5)
Demon Queen (P/Finale)
Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)
Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)
Trouble Brewing (P/3)
Windless Squall (P/4)
Chaos: Begin (P/5)
The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)

The World Meeting

836 32 53
Autorstwa Blushieeeeeeeeee

Ingracia
Western Council Meeting
Sunset
Narrators POV

Ingracia.

One of the most advanced human civilizations to exist in the entire world.

Divided into four districts, it is the a country ruled by prosperity.

The streets are paved with well made stone, and glass is utilized to display items for stores.

However, this place also serves as a sort of... Meeting area.

The Western Council.

It is a sort of vanguard of humanity, where important figures from different countries gather around to talk about upcoming or ongoing threats.

Usually, only one representive is allowed to attend the council meeting... But more can be added for a small price.

The more representives, the more power and influence one holds.

As such, lesser countries usually talk less and higher and stronger countries get to decide first mostly.

However, the fact it remains as a vanguard for future threat discussions remains.

Which is why he is here.

Leon Cromwell...

Although he hated to attend meetings like this, this time it was for the better. He really, really needed to know...

[Confirmed, Requirements have been met, Individual Rimuru Tempest will begin evolution into True Demon Lord]

Just what the hell was happening.

True Demon Lord...

He had only heard of them, a thing he believed to be a mere myth and story.

He never believed that a True Demon Lord existed, merely because he had a knack of making sure he saw or witnessed the thing before his eyes.

Yet, here he was, proved wrong that Demon Lord's do infact... Exist.

The opposite of Hero's, bringers of destruction who destroyed whatever came in their path.

Worse...

It was the same Majin that came to his country just a month ago...

Things were progressing very fast, way too fast for comfort. That Majin...

He grew so much in just the span of a month, the entire world is most certainly not going to react to this kindly.

The entire balance of power in the entire world was destined to shift sooner or later, his intuition as a Hero told him that very clearly.

So, here he was, the emergency meeting of all the Western Council.

An escort guided him to the meeting room, walking Infront of him they traversed the lavishly decorated hallway.

His subordinates were left in his country to defend Incase foreign invaders took advantage of their situation, after all they are still recovering from the massive influx of damage Shizue caused.

Walking through the hallways, deep in his thoughts...

Leon wondered how the new Demon Lord would react and how the World was specifically going to react.

Just because this new person was a Demon Lord, didn't mean he was bound by evil. Hero's like him were never forced by the Voice of the World to protect humans, they could choose what they wished to do.

In this case, a Demon Lord would be the same and wouldn't be bound by the Voice of the World to be an enemy of mankind. If that is the case, then one can only hope that he chooses to not antagonize other people for no reason.

Leon sighed at the direness of the situation, what are they going to do now that such a new change has emerged?

Should they take action, or should they destroy it before the possible threat grows?

But Leon knew that if they chose the latter, then it wouldn't be an easy task. Aside from being a Demon Lord, that Majin also has another high tiered Majin who is possibly stronger then him on his side. Not to mention Shizue is still with him, and this time the woman wouldn't be in a rage to cloud her mind.

To put it simply, it was impossible to fight the Majin without triggering it's allies and facing heavy casualties. There was no point in antagonizing such a being for no reason, and it was better to go for the long run and wait for what this Majin does.

Leon: (Either way... That is simply my opinion... I suppose I could only hope the council does the same.)

It is common in human nature to perceive what they cannot understand as a threat. A Demon Lord is something out of comprehension for them.

To them, such a being is out of the norm and cannot be negotiated with. The word Demon already makes it worse, as such beings have never sitted well with Humanity.

To them, Demons are pure evil beings that deserve no pity or mercy and should be eradicated from the face of the world. The council...

They most certainly will try to get a Hero like him to destroy this Demon Lord.

???: Yaho!

A woman's voice rang behind him, as he turned around to see who just greeted him.

A woman with long blonde hair and pink eyes, another True Hero just like him who is wearing a dress worthy of a noble.

Leon: Mariabell Rosso... Hello.

Mariabell: Hello, Leon Cromwell~

They both greet eachother as True Hero's, her cheerful self contrasting with his dull face.

However, Leon is a bit... Mad at her.

Leon: What game are you playing, Mariabell.

Behind them, the door to the meeting room is closed but the voices of those inside are still heard easily.

His spies had told him about a recent fight that had happened in Ruberious, right outside of the Rossos's residence.

And you know, appearances as specific as what he heard aren't a mere coincidence to him. The same appearances of those that arrived to his country.

Mariabell only smirked to Leon's question and walked past him, not giving him any answer. She tapped the door with her hand and went into the meeting hall, followed by Leon.

Leon: Whatever game you're playing, know that it won't be pleasant.

He merely threw his words at her before walking away from her.

Once entered, they are greeted with a bunch of kings and ministers from different countries who are all gathered here in one place. All of them are here to talk about the topic written on board...

Friend or Foe? How do we deal with a Demon Lord?

Leon and Mariabell took their respective seats, the ministers were surprised to see Leon appear as he rarely even showed his face. Leon merely ignored them and sat in silence, still wondering about the Demon Lord.

Hell, some of them were not pleased to see him here due to... Reasons.

Meanwhile, the Ministers realize how dire the situation is.

After all... So many key figures are gathered here.

A giant man wearing hardened and adorned armor across his entire body is sat on one side, having white short hair with a white beard. His crown is made out of golden and fine Magisteel, and his sword is a weapon that had been passed through Centuries.

Gazel Dwargo, Ruler of Dwargon.

A man with a robe fashioned with gold is sat on another side, his robe being that of priests as he sits with his hands on his cheeks.

Now, since he's from Ruberious, Mariabell would be the one representing him... But she is a seperate entity that only works for Ruberious and does errands, she does not directly serve him.

The Holy Emperor, Louis.

To his right, a maid stands with heterochromic eyes alongside an woman with brown hair. The woman on his left has dull eyes and wields a rapier to her side, wearing a white robe with the cross on its collar.

Hinata Sakaguchi, Leader of the Holy Knights brigade.

On the middle of the meeting room, a single lavishly decorated chair is sat on by a woman.

A beautiful but androgynous woman with a youthful appearance that one could mistake for a child. Her distinctive features are her long pointed ears; snow-like skin; slanted, jade eyes, and long pale blue-silver hair that falls gently over her cheeks.

Elmesia El-Ru Sarion, Empress of The Sorcerer's Dynasty Sarion.

Everyone knows to respect her even if they are a King, even those that rule powerful countries like Gazel and Louis bow their heads to her.

She's arguably the Strongest Hero to exist up until now, outclassing Leon himself with her Skill alone. A carefree and easy going yet also cautious person who always thinks two steps ahead.

These are the important People aside from Mariabell Rosso and Leon Cromwell who have gathered here.

Such legendary figures who have existed for centuries, all gathered in one place for the first time since history.

That, is how dire the situation regarding the Demon Lord is.

Let the Meeting Commence!

The announcer shouts at the top of his lungs, as the meeting begins.

...

Elmesia: Very well then... A Demon Lord, what a surprise.

The first to speak out loud was the Empress herself, who merely voiced her small thought without a care in the world.

For her, who has existed for a thousand and more years... This was certainly not new but very rare. Demon Lord's do no appear left and right out of no where, yet this one appeared without any sort of notice.

She knew the story regarding the Dragonoid, that suffered a terrible faith under Human hands and was born as the first Demon Lord.

She was present when her supposed Aunt evolved into a Demon Lord, who is infact right here and now...

And now, another Demon Lord has appeared.

Gazel: Well, this certainly is an unexpected occurrence, something I'm sure none of us saw coming. I used to believe that Demon Lord's were simple and mere myths, yet here we are.

Gazel has existed for four centuries, and during that period he had yet to see a Demon Lord evolution.

He has heard stories regarding them, but he believes them to be mere myths mainly because Demon Lord's never made an appearance.

Hell, the Chaos Dragon is believed to be myth aswell mainly because of the fact none have seen it.

Yet, right here and now, he is proven wrong by a single announcement from the Voice of the World.

Demon Lord's, do infact, exist.

Louis: I don't have much to say regarding this matter, but in my beliefs such a being cannot be left alone. Should this being rampage, the church will swiftly end them.

The Holy Empire of Ruberious is focused on one thing.

Eradicate Monsters.

A Demon Lord is a myth to them, the final evolutionary stage of any monster in existence that was believed to not be true.

However, if it was, then millions of Crusaders were ready to bring it down with their blades should it begin posing a threat.

And that is why the Emperor of Ruberious swore to eradicate this Demon Lord, assuming hostility was shown by said being.

Leon: That is assuming that the Demon Lord intends to show hostility.

Leon speaks up, startling everyone in the room who have never seen him talk.

Elmesia seems amused Leon decided to talk, Gazel seems a bit surprised and so is Louis alongside Hinata. The rest also stare at the True Hero like he's some ghost.

But... How can we assume such a being won't show hostility?

That's right, monsters have been the enemy of mankind since the dawn of creation!

One by one, the ministers began to point out the nature of monsters.

Monsters have always been stronger then Humans since the beginning, as their bodies were more suitable to contain and hold magicules.

To them, a Demon Lord would be a sort of superboss who... May be stronger then a True Hero.

It made sense to be fair, as it is a common fact that humans are weaker then monsters.

And since that is the case, whose to say a Demon Lord isn't stronger then a True Hero?

Leon: That is true... However-

Allow me to speak, Leon-Sama.

A feminine voice rang through the area, cutting off Leon as everyone's attention switched to Louis's subordinate.

The leader of the Holy Knights, Hinata Sakaguchi.

The Holy Emperor seems to be ready to rebuke Hinata, but Leon interjects and grants her permission.

Leon: Speak.

The woman steps forward and takes a deep breath, ready to explain something.

A key part of Demon Lord's...

Hinata: We have all heard of the Tale of the Dragonoid, I'm sure we all atleast know of it's name.

The Tale of the Dragonoid...

Everyone knew of it, and someone amongst these people even witnessed it first hand.

The tale of a little girl who was born as the creators daughter, taken by humanities greed as she watched her best friend die.

In a fit of rage, she destroyed the kingdom responsible for such atrocities and turned into a Demon Lord.

To anyone viewing this story, they would think the Dragonoid is in the wrong merely because Humanity was attacked...

Hinata: However, from this we learn that Demon Lord's aren't necessarily evil. They can choose whether they wish to destroy humanity, or merely leave it alone.

But Milim stopped once she had taken revenge.

And if that wasn't enough...

She even protected and saved all of existence by sealing away the Chaos Dragon, using her last bit of life energy to plant a seal on the giant dragon.

Demon Lord's, just like True Hero's, can choose the path they wish to thread on.

Hinata: I am not defending this being, do no mistaken me for that. However, I merely give a small amount of advice to not engage this being without reason. If they are shown as neutral, we don't need to waste resources taking such a being out.

Hinata concludes her small speech and returns to her position, letting the thought sign into the minds of everyone present.

Elmesia: You aren't wrong, Leader of the Holy Knights.

Elmesia states her opinion, sitting and laying back on her chair without a care in the world.

Gazel: I see nothing wrong with patiently waiting... It's better to assess the possible threat rather then attacking it directly for no reason.

That is, infact, the most logical thing to do.

There is no need to bring unnecessary harm to eachother because of mere instinct and emotions, it's better to assess an enemy and based on that, take supposed action.

Ignoring such a thing can lead to unnecessary death and chaos, especially when dealing with a threat that is obviously on par with True Hero's.

Mariabell: Allow me to add a few points.

She speaks up, everyone's attention turning towards her.

Mariabell takes up a more serious yet still carefree face, ready to explain her thoughts.

Mariabell: Based on my spies reports, that Majin also appears to have several other Majins of the same strength. And if that wasn't enough...

She looks at a specific minister....

More specifically, a minister from the country of Falmuth.

Mariabell: The country of Falmuth was a part of this said evolution.

At once, the entire meeting room is filled with shock.

An campaign...

An campaign that wasn't made public and was done under secret.

Everyone knew how greedy the Kingdom of Falmuth is.

But to think they would start movements so soon...

Everyone present in the room looked towards the minister from Falmuth, some glaring whilst others looked at him as if he was some sort of idiot.

Mariabell: The exact details go as...

She pulls out a scroll using her magic, an scroll written by a spy of hers.

As she has summoned many Otherworlders, she has a large variety of different beings who are literally built for specific tasks.

And since they are under her control, they can't do shit when she asks them something.

She begins to read the scroll out loud.

I don't know what's happening here...

But it appears the Kingdom of Falmuth has sent an army to conquer the Jura Forest.

However, some unknown and unidentified Majins have intercepted said army and are currently rampaging through the area as I write this.

Is that isn't enough, there is also a Majin in the air watching down. Presumably the leader.

Mariabell: That, is what he wrote before connection with him was cut off.

At this rate the Falmuth minister is sweating buckets as he realizes how fucked he is.

Falmuth is the reason a Demon Lord was born, that much has been made clear by now. How will Falmuth atone for this will be decided later on, so for now they will focus on the Demon Lord first.

Gazel: Then I suppose we should make that territory as forbidden.

Everyone looks at Gazel with confused faces, wondering what he is saying.

Elmesia, however, seems to have caught on with what he means.

Elmesia: I see no problem with that, making that entire forest a forbidden zone to enter seems reasonable.

The forest being made a forbidden zone...

It made sense, that forest seemed to be under the Demon Lord's protection.

Some random Majins would have no reason or need to intercept such a huge army aside from protecting the forest, meaning this being could have been left behind by Veldora himself...

To make this forest a forbidden zone until further notice seemed like a reasonable option, until this Demon Lord was assessed there is no need to antagonize them.

And so...

The entire council agreed to make the Jura Forest a forbidden zone.

...

Gazel: I must admit, you've grown bolder then we last met.

The old man walked towards the japanese otherworlder, the King of Dwargon greeted the Leader of the Holy Knights.

Although they didn't talk much, they both became good little talking buddies over the course of these small meetings.

Hinata: I guess...

He merely laughed a little as the woman seemed slightly embarrassed.

Gazel: Although, I must admit, I didn't expect you to come here. Don't you have duties as the leader of the Holy Knights?

He asked the woman, who responded back with simply words.

Hinata: Nope, I'm free for now.

Gazel: I see...

To Hinata, Gazel was an old man that deserved respect for his service as the Hero King.

Even if he wasn't an actual Hero recognized by the Voice of the World, he was recognized by the public as one.

A man who protected the entire Kingdom of Dwargon his entire lifetime, and still continues to serve it even today.

His heroism and sense of justice has inspired many, even her infact. His bravery knew no bounds, and he was ready to fight and face off anything that attempted to take his country down.

Such a man who put his own people at first priority was a man worthy of respect, atleast in her eyes

At the same time...

Elmesia: Quite a surprise you appeared, Junior~

She tapped Leon's back, annoying him and teasing him as he merely scoffed towards her behaviour.

Leon: I only came to learn something regarding this Demon Lord, don't get any funny ideas.

For some reason, this woman liked to tease him as her Junior because he actually studied under her mother.

For her, that was enough to make her Junior and by that logic he had to obey whatever she said.

...

Shizue: Sooooooooo... Let me get this straight.

She seemed rather dulled by what Rimuru said right now.

A woman with long black hair and a burn mark on her cheeks tapped the shoulder of a man who has long blue hair.

Shizue: You, want to create a Monster Country, because you believe that is the best way to defend against foreigners?

Rimuru simply nodded... That's what he just said right now.

Shizue's face contorted into that of disbelief.

Shizue: You do realize what you are saying right now, a country of monsters. The world wont-

She tries to warn him.

The Western Holy Church wouldn't take this very easily, neither will the world.

The entire worlds first thought to such a country would be that it's a threat. There was no poin-

Rimuru: I am aware of the risks... However, I don't wish to face the same thing we faced just yesterday.

He grew alot more expressive if you asked her, he began to voice his opinions alot more and even occasionally smiled.

Hell, he was thinking of making a goddamn country of monsters... He really is getting creative.

Shizue: "Sigh" You just like to be a pain in the ass, don't you.

Rimuru only chuckled and nodded as she sighed.

This was gonna be a long ass night.

_____________________________________________

So yeah, to all of you who wanted him to go solo... Look, I also wanted that, but this story isn't going to progress any further if the Country Tempest doesn't come into being. I have alot of stuff planned infact, and most of it requires Tempest to be created.

Again, sorry for this but Tempest will need to come into being for the stories progression.

Anyways uhhhh...

Next chapter will be big one...

Like very big one...

Next Chapter: The Ice Empress

(You know exactly where this is aboutta go.)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.6K 216 5
what if Rimuru was Olivia's Father, what if Olivia valedstorm was actually a Princess and the daughter of the Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest and Testaross...
8.9K 259 7
Rimuru Goes to Sleep for 1000 years... let's find out the development of the world after he woke up.. is it still in peace or its chaos~
585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
41.1K 1.2K 21
Veldanava have another child and that is our lovable Rimuru Yup this is a remake since I'm not satisfied with the original This will be more wild and...