✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Mikaelson's before Gemini

165 8 5
By ActionInfinity

One year ago

"Alina, get down from there!" I scolded my five year old daughter who was sitting on one of the beams holding up the apartment ceiling.

She giggled down at me. "I'm on top of the world!"

"How did you even get up there?" Putting my hands on my hips I sent her a glare.

I heard someone sneeze behind me after they ran into Jo's dresser where she kept the ascendent. "Ow!"

"Hope!" I grumbled when she became visible with Missy at her side. "Did you help your sister with a levitation spell?"

Missy nodded. "We thought it would be fun."

"Okay family meeting.....everyone on the ground floor now." I declare seeing my second child jump down landing on her feet beside me. The three girls sat down on the bed waiting for me to say something. "We need to go over some rules. One - don't do magic unless I am in the room. Two - always stay with each other, it's not safe to be alone even here."

Missy raised her hand. "Mom, what is the toy with all the bells and gears in Jo's cabinet?"

"Hmm...you mean this. It's called the Ascentdent." Rummaging around in her top dresser drawer pulling out the weird rounded object.

Alina tilted her head. "What is it for?"

"It's a key to a prison world that my uncle Joshua Parker created. But you will never meet him. Keeping a very powerful psycho away from others." Rolling it back up into his Jo had it hidden I closed the drawer. "And it's not a toy. Do you understand that?"

They all nodded in agreement to me. "It's not a toy."

Walking through the park of the college my phone rang and it was an unknown number but I answered it regardless. "Did you think that I wouldn't find out where you were at, little niece?"

"Uncle Joshua, are we really still having this over the phone? I told you I will release Kai without hesitation!" I snapped at him clutching my freehand closed tightly.

Spinning around on my feet throwing my hair around I gasped stumbling backwards a little seeing him actually standing behind me. "Sometimes you're clever and other times you don't impress me, Raelyn. Now let's talk this out."

"I don't think so." Putting my phone back in my pocket I glared at him. "You do realize I won't let you anywhere near my kids."

Joshua walked forward with his hand together pleading with me. "Raelyn, please understand this. Now that you are a vampire the line needs to be reversed back to me. Your children are far too young and you bore three kids."

"But you don't know any spell to reverse it. Otherwise you would have done it yourself!" I fought against his words.

My uncle threw his hands away from his sides. "Because I don't have the leadership power anymore. It's running through your veins not mine. Meaning we have to work together to shift the ability back to me."

"So you can trick me and force my daughters into merging like you did me and my twin brother!" I shouted getting in his face when I vamped forward. "Because get this through your skull I will never help you to hurt anyone else in our bloodline. Whoever created this tradition is a psycho just like you say Kai is!"

He huffed his shoulders before I heard giggling coming from behind us. Whipping my head around I noticed my three girls running through the grass. "Mommy!"

"Girls, hey we need to go now." I rushed forward to push them away from my uncle.

Yet Missy bless her sweet soul. "Who are you, I'm Missy Mikaelson." She moved around my legs, sticking her hand out for him to shake.

"I'm Joshua - ah!" He stuck his hand downward until he grabbed his head.

He shifted his gaze up watching me holding up my right hand. "Back away from her now!"

"Is he a bad guy?" Alina asked, raising her hand and moving closer to me to siphon me if I told her too.

Hope peaked around my leg. "He's the guy who put Kai away."

"Yeah he is. But we are leaving now. So good day." Grabbing their hands I snapped at Missy. "Melissa let's go."

She dropped her gaze to her shoes. "Oh okay."

Uncle Joshua raised his hand up chanting a spell freezing us all in our place. "Immobilis. Now I have tried to be nice. But this must stop. You aren't thinking of the Coven. You are just thinking of yourself and the children you have."

"It's called being a parent. Maybe you should try it sometime. Oh, wait, you failed your children." I scoffed at him Grunting against his spell.

He slowly walked around us until he was meeting my eyes. "I was the Coven leader first. My children have been trained for this. Yet you aren't living up to your potential. Give my power back and I'll leave you alone."

"No you won't. The only way you'll leave me and my family alone is if my children become vampires too."

Joshua shoved his hands in his pockets. "Let's make a deal, Raelyn. You give me the leader power and I leave you and your hybrid family alone. Because once I become the leader the line will revert back to my line."

"Fine. Let us out of here." I agree to his terms.

He waved his hand upward. "Regelo. Now let's go somewhere more private."

"Where your house?" I questioned him, feeling the spell disappeared.

Joshua got closer, taking my hands in his. My daughters hugged my legs before he shut his eyes. When I looked around I saw we were in the middle of the woods. "You brought me where I had to kill my brother!" I growled recognizing the area since it was near the border into Mystic Falls.

"For the spell to work we needed to go where your power was the strongest. This is where you gained my magic. So the transfer must be done here." My uncle explained drawing a knife out of his pocket.

Holding my hand up I spun on my heels beckoning my girls closer where I could whisper in their ears. "Come closer. I need you guys to start chanting this one we cut our palms and hold hands..." They all nodded watching me get to my feet heading back over to him.

"Ladies first, little niece." He offered me the blade where I sighed, drawing the blade down my hand quickly handing it back to him. He cut his palm too before we intertwined hands.

Squeezing his hands in mine he winced when I began siphoning off him for a brief moment chanting along with him. "Sanguinem desimilus, Sanguinem generis flantes. Sanguinem desimilus, Sanguinem generis flantes...Tillate ulaz tillate ulaz tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz tillate ulaz tillate ulaz."

Joshua had his eyes closed when I peaked an eye open seeing the trees getting thrashed around because of the magic. Slowly turning my head I nodded towards my daughter's giving them the silent signal. "Venez sanguis, venez sanguis. Venez sanguis la force de la bete a moi." The blood dripped from our hands hitting the dirt until our girls lowered their hands on the ground. Alina and Missy's hands turned red siphoning the magic towards them.

"Thank you, Raelyn. But there is something you should know...." Once the spell was done we broke hands separating from one another.

Knitting my brows at him, it didn't sound good where he was going with this. "What the heck have you done, uncle Joshua?"

"You did give me the power but -" He grabbed me by my throat where I gasped and was taken by surprise. "The line still falls on your children. And since you gave me the strength you had running through your veins. You can't unlink them without my blood as an anker."

He launched me where I slide into a tree with my daughters running towards me. "Ugh! You bastard. You broke our deal!"

"I'm sorry Rae. But I couldn't let you have the opportunity to unleash my son. Now I don't have to worry. Here's some advice, the coven comes before blood." Joshua responded by waving his hands and disappearing within seconds.

Stumbling to my feet I grabbed my daughter's hands until we magically transported ourselves into Jo's apartment. Jaocb sat upright from his bed in our room seeing that I was swaying on my feet rather tired. "Rae, oh my god. What happened?"

"Uncle Joshua tricked me. He said he would leave my daughters alone if I gave him back the leadership magic he handed over to me." I clutched my hands into fists falling onto my knees struggling to not rip everything apart. "But he betrayed me. He...he has the power back and he will come for Alina and Missy later in life."

Jacob glanced at the girls who were standing there with some blood on their hands. "Then why did he hurt them?"

"He didn't, J. He may have tricked me into giving him the power but...agh." I moaned getting to my feet and waved them over. "Girls come here. Help mommy. I need that blood you gathered."

Alina sent me a brow. "What was it for, mom?"

Opening my palms out for them I kept explaining to my brother who hadn't caught on yet. "He only thinks that he won. But the girls did a spell to gather my blood and his together. So now I have the link of our entire coven in their palms."

"Meaning what?" He took a step forward seeing the blood from their palms drip onto the floor at our feet.

"Draw a circle of salt around us and I can unlink us." Alina, Missy and Hope all grasped onto my hands. Jaocb came back and did as I said , drawing a circle where we were standing with the blood inside the circle our feet were making. "Phasmatos tribum, nas ex veras, uenes fes matos et somnos. Ex totum ex um maleo matos."

Closing my eyes I sucked in a breath hearing my daughter's following after the chant I started. "Phasmatos tribum, nas ex veras, uenes fes matos et somnos. Ex totum ex um maleo matos." The blood on the floor slowly separates from each other and then bursts into flames.

"Oh." Missy broke away gasping. Hope stumbled into the bed and Alina bent her knees trying to catch her breath.

Jaocb came over to me putting a hand on my back, eyeing the burnt blood on the carpet. "Are you positive it worked?"

"Yes ... .now the rest of Gemini coven isn't our problem anymore." I sighed in relief running my fingers through my hair smiling that my plan actually worked. "We don't have to be Gemini Runaway's anymore."

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 7.2K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
655K 16.9K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
29K 755 44
"Behind every angel, there is a devil." Cassandra Mikaelson, daughter of the great Hybrid. She's been on the run for 500 years, avoiding the conseque...
1.8M 36.6K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...