Helluva Boss & Hazbin Hotel L...

By Yakuza_Lover

Helluva Boss is one of my favorite shows now and it's amazing and I want to make this so yeah! Also not my ar... More

Baby Blitz
Octavia?
My puppy (Blitz & Loony)
I don't need it!
Verosika's a caregiver
Little Liar
I'm sorry it was a mistake!
Alastor, your a little?
Playdate
Up all night?!
Mama Millie & Dada Moxxie
Wolfie!
Vaggie no!
Cherri!
Ouchies
Tired brat
Bloody Accident
Bad days.
Don't leave me!
Brave Blitzo
New baby!
Smile my dear
Angels a good Dada
Clubs are scary!
Hazbin as littles
owies
YN and Lucifer and Lilith
helluva littles
little I forgot!
Helluva Caregiver
Helluva Little (Fizz & others)
Panic helpers
baby bomb
CG Lucifer and Lilith x lil yn
pup Loona x CG Bee
forced in: hazbin hotel x yn
L.Fizzaroli X CG.Ozzie
accidents and crowds
Angel Fizzy?

cg! Bee x pup! Loona x CG!Tex

419 7 5
By Yakuza_Lover

Loona POV: I cried as I say in the cage, that stupid little boy kept poking a me with a stick and I got in trouble when I did something about it! I didn't even look up when I heard the door being opened. "Hey sweetie, you okay?" I peeked up a bit and looked at her. She had blonde hair with gold and black. She looked like a honey bee. She had wings and antennas on her ears. "Pretty..." I mumble as I looked at her. She smiles sweetly at me and turned to the adoption lady. "I'll take this adorable pup." I stared up at her but she gently picked me up and let me cuddle closer to her body. She was so warm and she smelled like honey. She held me close and carried me to the front desk. She signed the papers and walked out to her car. Inside I saw another hound in the front seat, I got to see him once when the older hellhounds went outside, he had waved at me. She opened the backseat and I saw something interesting. "Do you have a baby?" I asked quietly. "Sort of, it's yours little buzz baby." She smiled and buckled me into a front facing carseat. She moved the carseat bar in font of me and it had colorful plushies and other things hanging from it.  "Ooooh... pretty!"

'i'll love you forever pup'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 249 18
Spiroz Goetia has been called many things in life. To his family and closest friends, he is a miracle between two male demons who love each other tha...
62.8K 1K 12
Literally the title, but just to give a heads up. I don't own anything except for the picture of the human disguise, the story idea, and the secret c...
20.5K 321 18
'I was killed by truck-kun. That sucks... but then I was chosen to be a champion for a dragon goddess. Now I have a chance to live out every nerd's p...
32.3K 585 22
When the other being from another universe randomly spawn in a Hellbound.Things could go both ways.But little did they know the other being might be...