✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Fighting the Magical Barrie

122 6 4
By ActionInfinity

3 years later

Sitting on my bed while the girls were off with Jacob to get ice cream. Placing my hands on my lap I calmed my mind waving my hand creating a crystal prism in my hands. "Finitus... invidium cala mactus." The crystal glowed in my hand when I got to my feet letting the sunlight bounce off it before creating a figure in front of me with its magic.

"Hello love." A figure of Klaus smiled back at me. He was wearing a gray sweatshirt with his black jacket thrown over it.

Holding the crystal to my chest I squealed like a child. "Holy crap it worked. Uh hi my subconscious version of you."

"How did you manage this, Raelyn?" He asked, crossing his arms behind his chest.

"Um basically I found a crystal similar to the moonstone. And I combined a subconscious and vision spell together so that I can talk to my subconscious version of you. Now that I say it out loud it sounds crazy." Running my fingers through my hair I sighed, feeling embarrassed.

Nik walked closer with our eyes meeting briefly. "It's not crazy, Rae. Rather impressive."

"You're lying." I snapped.

He shook his head at me. "Do you want me to lie to you?"

"No, never. But..." I didn't have a clue what to say.

Klaus steps closer where I spun around wishing that it was the real him. Not even magic could fix him physically being here. "Tell me what you want and I'll do whatever you want."

"I wish it were that way but you can't give me what I want, Nik." I sniffed feeling some tears falling down my face.

He tilted his head to the side with his baby blues focused on me alone. "Tell me what to do and I will fix it-"

"Nik, I miss you. And I stupidly thought that this would help me while we search for cures for your siblings but it doesn't!" Throwing my hands away from my sides I cried even more spinning around on my feet. "Because I can't live without you, not physically anymore but mentally. I want to tear Marcel apart for separating us like this. I....I miss everything about you and I will do anything to get you back..."

"Raelyn!" Someone else called my name before I saw Jo come into the apartment.

Waving the crystal over the sunshine in the window hologram Klaus disappeared. "Hey , uh hey Jo." I sniffed, wiping away tears as quickly as possible.

"Is everything okay here? Rae, what have you got there?" She sat down with a bag from her day at work with the hospital. Her gaze noticed me holding a crystal behind my back.

Kicking the carpet with my foot I avoided her gaze. "I may have made a magical prism so I could talk to my subconscious version of my husband because I am going crazy without him.."

"Oh Rae Rae." She made a disappointed look.

Slumping down on the bed I put my face in my hands sighing heavily under my breath. "I know, I'm pathetically insane. But we've never been separated this long before. I ...I don't know how to deal with it. And I thought seeing him would give me hope. But I just miss the hell out of him!"

"Raelyn, you might be going through some sort of grief."

"He's not gone, Josette!" I snapped at her revealing my fangs with more tears coming down my face. "He's alive with that monster and I can't go save him until I find cures. I...I have never felt alone like this even though I have my daughters, friends, you and Jacob. Yet even with that I don't feel better. I..."

She pulled me in for a hug running a hand through my hair letting me cry. "Sssh Raelyn. I'm here. How about this. I can tell you about my date with this hot teacher at the college. So we had fun but when we were back at the hospital he tried to compel me."

"Compel as in a vampire?" I raised my head, sending her a questionable look.

She nodded, removing her hands from my shoulders. "Clearly a newbie vampire."

"What does he look like cause I'd like to meet the guy who thinks he can compel witches." I laughed at whoever thought they could beat a witch, actually an ex witch.

Jo rolled her shoulders thinking back. "Sandy brown hair and blue eyes. He said his name was Ric."

"Ric?" I asked her sternly where she nodded her head, yes that I was right. Jumping up to my feet I shoved the door open, almost breaking it. "As in Alaric Saltzman!"

She got to her feet not understanding what was making me angry. "Rae, wait. What's wrong and how do you know Ric?"

"He was sent to kill my husband by my husband's crazy mother. He made me think the love of my life was dead. So now I am going to kill him!" Whipping my head around I smirked at her. "You can beg for his life if you want. But I am going to see him."

Jo gasped, grabbing her car keys following me out the door. "I'll drive there." Jo and I entered the college standing outside his classroom but I was using the invisible spell waiting for the right moment.

He came out of his classroom clearly in a rush until we got there. "What's the rush? Occult studies emergency?" She asked him arms over her chest.

"Yeah, I have someplace I need to be so if you don't mind." He tries to pass her but she blocks his way

Jo scoffed at him. "Why don't you just compel me out of the way."

"Jo, I can explain - ah! What the hell" I cut him off, throwing him magically against the wall holding him there.

Opening my eyes I smirked up at him sticking to the wall. Clutching my right hand into a fist he winced when I revealed my fangs to him. "How about you tell her how you are a crazy murderous vampire who attempted to kill my lover. So she can understand why I am about to tear you limb from limb!"

"Rae, how do you have magic as a vampire?" Alaric grunted trying to break from the spell.

Smirking up at him I drop him onto the ground only to raise him in the air with magic again. "Ascendo! I'm a Gemini witch, yes. But I wasn't born with magic, remember. So she. I turned now I'm your worst nightmare!"

"Look don't you think it's about time we level with each other." Jo moved to stand beside me putting a hand on my shoulder. "My cousin has every right to be angry with you but I care about you so if you apologize then she agreed to not end you."

Rolling my eyes at her I corrected her statement. "Technically he's dead. But I can magic your ass over the anti border without blinking."

"Ahhh! Okay I'm sorry...even though I wasn't in control of myself, I'm sorry." He gasped once I released him onto the wooden floor.

Jo offered him her hand, helping him to stand asking in a less stern tone. "Now what exactly was so important that you needed to get to?"

"Okay how's this, my best friend, he just came back from the dear but now I have to save him from a vampire hunter before he is driven across an antimagic border and killed again so here's some friendly advice." Alairc explained moving around the two of us. "It's probably a good idea to stay as far away from me as possible."

Watching him leave I crossed my arms over my chest. "He's literally going to die permanently because of Damon Salvatore."

"Wait Raelyn. We have to save him." My cousin sent me a sympathetic glance. "I bet that you don't like him but can you do it for me?"

Slumping my shoulders I caved knowing that I wouldn't hurt her feelings ever. She was the only family member I cared about after all. "Huh alright let's go save the former vampire hunter."

"He was a vampire hunter before he turned." She sounded interested as we rushed to the car.

"Seriously, after we save him please make him tell everything." Pulling out my phone I dialed my brother. "Jacob, don't go back to Jo's place. I need you to bring the girls to the Mystic Falls border. We're heeding their now."

He asked through the phone. "What are you doing going there?"

"Off to save our cousin's romantic partner Alaric Saltzman. Just do what I say please." I hung up the phone before Jo slammed on the gas and we rushed to the border. Slamming my door shut I gasped stopping at the edge. Two vehicles were knocked over and Alaric was laying on the grass bleeding out.

Jo grabbed her medical bag calling out to me over her shoulder bolting across the border with no problem. "What are you waiting for?"

"If I cross over it takes away the magic making me a vampire. I'll die!" I shouted back hearing tires shriek on the road before I saw my brother get out of the car with Cami and the kids.

Hayley and three year old Andrea were driving back with one of the cures for the originals. But we had two more to go before we could get Klaus back. "Rae, what are we waiting for?" Cami asked about stepping over.

"You cross and you die." Yanking the blonde back by her forearm I turned around to my daughters. "Girls, mommy and uncle J need your help."

Alina, Missy and Hope ran forward. Alina had her hair up in a braid. Hope left her loose and Missy had it in a ponytail. Jacob looked at his six year old nieces then me. "So what do we do to help Alaric not die?"

Using my vampire hearing I watched Stefan limp over to the other truck that had his brother inside. But he was bleeding from where he died. "Jo's helping him. We have to help Stefan get his brother across the border. We'll briefly siphon the magic away so they don't die."

"Okay...uh like this?" Jacob placed his hands on the barrier and I followed his actions.

"Alina, Missy help us. Hope, cross over and help Jo." I instructed my daughters so the two other siphons put their hands like ours and we watched their hands turn red. "Magia tollux de terras."

"On it mom." Hope crosses the border where she winced feeling it strike her magic but she keeps running towards Jo.

Alaric was couching up blood laying on his back. "You have to get me across the border. It's stripping away the magic. I'll die."

Jo tore something from her medical bag. "You'll die if I move you. I have to stop the bleeding, you nicked your descending aorta."

Alaric gasped. "I know, that's what killed me."

Hope plopped down at her side seeing him bleeding. "Hey Jo, what can I do?"

"Hand me that pack." She told her quickly.

Hope gave it to her watching her begin to tear it open with her mouth. "And you didn't have me back then did you and you didn't have hemostatic gauze." She covered the wound with her hand and the gauze.

Cami gasped watching Jaocb and I keep chanting seeing Stefan limping towards the border with the spell still hurting them but they weren't dead just yet. "Guys, you better hurry!" She hollers to the vampires on the other side. 

"Ah crap!" I moaned seeing drops of blood staining my shoes meaning the spell was trying to kill us. "Jacob, let go!"

He shook his head coughing up some blood of his own. "No way...they're coming." Moving my gaze up, Stefan was still limping towards us. Damon and the other vampire collapsed onto our side gasping for air.

"Alaric? Hang on! Stay with me. Come on." Jo starts pumping on his chest." Gonna get that heart pumping. You don't get to have the last word with me. Alaric!"

Removing our hands from the barrier I gasped in relief feeling better until Missy tugged my arm pointing towards her sister and Jo. "Mommy!"

"God no." Covering my mouth with my hands I heard Cami sob. Damon, still on the ground, rips his hands free from the chains and looks toward Mystic Falls, his eyes wide.

Jo continues pumping on Alaric's chest refusing to give up. "Stay with me! come on!" Suddenly Alaric's head snaps up, his eyes open and he gasps for air.

On the Ground, Alaric looks around confused and shaken. "So-so-something's wrong."

"Don't move, Ricky." Hope warmed him by touching his cheek.

Alaric moved his hand to his chest still confused on how he wasn't dead. "No, something's wrong. I'm not supposed to be alive."

Jo put her hand to his face, calming the now human him down. "There's no reason you shouldn't be. I sealed the wound we just have to get you to the hospital." The ambulance came and she waited before getting in the back.

"Go with him. We're good from here." I told her seeing she was waiting for me. "Just don't be angry I've been hiding blood bags at your place."

Alina came over to me once they drove off and I watched silently before she said something taking my attention away from them. "What happens to him now?"

"Now he gets to live his life as a human again. Come on, it's late. Let's get you all to bed." Picking her up in my arms she laid her head on my shoulder lifting her gaze up to the full moon in the sky.

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
283K 5.2K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...
98.8K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...