Naruto Shippuden (Male Reader...

By YourMother72

It's been almost three years since (Y/N)'s disappearance. No one has been able to find him, and Minerva has a... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI

Chapter XXXII

1.8K 77 25
By YourMother72

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The group of Konohagakure Shinobi had returned to the village a day ago.

On the way back, Yukimaru had run off, and (surprising everyone) Naruto had decided to let him go.

(Y/N) and Minerva were filled in on what the mission was and what the hell even happened that the Three-Tailed Beast would show up.

Apparently, Yukimaru was a test subject of Orochimaru, who had sent out a team led by a woman named Guren to bring Yukimaru to the Land of Hot Water where the Three-Tails resided. Yukimaru had the ability to partially control the Three-Tails, and it seemed that Orochimaru wanted the Tailed Beast or something.

In the end though, Guren and her team all died, and Yukimaru, who was extremely close to Guren, got upset and caused the Three-Tails to go on a rampage, which was where (Y/N) and Toyama appeared.

Naruto had confided in (Y/N) that he thinks Guren survived the battle, and that's why Yukimaru disappeared, because he found her.

A touching story, really. But (Y/N) didn't really have time to think about it, because he was too preoccupied on the fact that he might not be human soon.

Team Kakashi and Minerva watched as Tsunade and Shizune ran several tests on (Y/N)'s cells.

Tsunade: There was an inkling in the back of my mind of this being a possibility, but I just didn't have the time to test it with the huge shitstorm that followed after Asuma's death.

Sakura: What do you mean, Lady Tsunade?

Tsunade: First was the two Akatsuki members, Hidan and Kakuzu, which you guys took care of. Then was Orochimaru apparently going after a Tailed Beast, which you guys also took care of. Good job, by the way. And in the middle of all that, reports of more girls being kidnapped around the Five Great Shinobi Nations, especially in the Land of Fire.

Minerva: What? More girls?

Naruto: What does that mean?

(Y/N): Yugen's followers or whatever you want to call them are all women. She must be trying to get more.

Tsunade: I've been bombarded with demands and requests to investigate all the kidnappings, and I've sent out multiple teams of Shinobi to do just that. It's why Neji wasn't on the Three-Tails mission.

Shizune: We just can't send out too many Shinobi, or else our village won't be well protected.

Tsunade: Like I said, it's all just one big shitstorm right now. <sighs> It just pisses me off.

Kakashi: We understand. We're plagued with three dangerous enemies all at once.

Tsunade nodded. She brought out a microscope and placed two microscope slides next to it.

Tsunade: Anyway, on this left slide is (Y/N)'s normal human cells, and on the right one is the alien cells. I just need to put them together, and we'll see what happens.

Naruto: Ugh. All this science stuff is hurting my head.

Sakura: This isn't even that hard to understand.

Naruto: Mm...

Sai: I could lend you a book on science.

(Y/N): You're reading science books now?

He smiled slightly.

Tsunade placed the slide with the two cells together on the microscope and looked at it.

Tsunade: Hmm... Shizune, bring the bottle with the chakra we collected from (Y/N) earlier.

Shizune brought the two jars with the blue and purple chakra, respectively.

Naruto: Huh...? Purple chakra?

Yamato: It must be (Y/N)'s alien chakra.

Naruto: Oh...

The poor boy looked totally overwhelmed. He was sweat dropping.

Tsunade used some kind of Jutsu to grab the blue chakra in the jar and placed it on the microscope slide.

Tsunade: Nothing's happening.

She glanced back at (Y/N) before looking at the purple chakra.

Tsunade: Now for the moment of truth.

Minerva put her hand over (Y/N)'s and gripped it.

Tsunade removed the blue chakra and placed the purple chakra on the microscope slide.

The Hokage was completely silent as she looked through the microscope. Then she stood up straight and turned to (Y/N).

Tsunade: The alien cell completely took over the human cell.

Shizune and Sakura gasped, while (Y/N) just stared off into space. Minerva let out a shaky sigh.

Naruto: Eh? What does that mean?

Tsunade: It means every time he uses that purple chakra, the "alien" chakra, the alien cells take over the human cells. In other words, it replaces the human cell with another alien cell.

Naruto: Then that means...

(Y/N): I won't be a human anymore. I'll be...whatever the hell that organism that that cell comes from is.

Naruto: <shocked> What?! You'll be an alien?

Minerva: Yes.

Tsunade: And the thing is...

She knelt in front of (Y/N), who was seated in a chair.

Tsunade: I think this is happening on its own. It's going to happen no matter what.

Minerva/(Y/N): What?!

Tsunade: Using the alien chakra probably speeds it up faster, but even when the two cells were side-by-side, it seemed the two were drawing close together.

(Y/N): So it's all but inevitable...?

Tsunade: Yes. However, I don't think your personality will be affected by this. I think only biologically, you shall change.

(Y/N): So...I'll still be me if...no, when I turn?

Tsunade: I think so, but I don't know for sure. Whether this was Yugen's plan or not, I don't know either.

Naruto walked over to (Y/N) and grabbed him by the shoulders, staring at him intently.

Kakashi: Naruto—

Naruto: Just so you know, I don't care if you won't be "human" anymore and turn into an alien or whatever. You'll always be (Y/N) to me. You'll always be my teammate, one of my best friends, and my big brother figure.

(Y/N): N-Naruto...

Naruto: So you don't have to worry about not being "human" anymore. Every one of us is still going to be your friend. No matter what. You're still going to be a Shinobi of the Leaf Village. You're still going to be Sasuke's older brother.

The white haired male looked down.

Naruto: You're still going to be Ino's boyfriend...or Sakura's...or Hinata's...or Tenten's...or, uh... <growls in frustration> I don't know!! You have too many girls!!

Sakura giggled and wiped a tear from her eye.

Naruto: The point is, you won't change in our eyes. You'll still be (Y/N) to us. And even if you do lose your personality and attack us... Well, I'll just beat it back into you!

He put his hands on his hips and smiled widely.

Kakashi, Yamato, Tsunade, and Shizune all smiled softly, while Sakura and Sai nodded, backing up what Naruto was saying.

(Y/N) looked at his hands which were on his legs. He started shaking as tears fell from his eyes and onto his legs.

(Y/N): <crying> Thank you, Naruto... Thank you... Thank you...

Naruto: <grinning> Hehe.

The white haired male stood up and hugged the blond boy, tightly. Naruto hugged back.

Naruto: You will always be (Y/N) to us. Always. No matter what.

Sakura joined the hug. Sai watched and then awkwardly joined the hug as well.

Yamato and Tsunade had anime tears in their eyes.

Tsunade: Ah, to be young...

Shizune and Kakashi chuckled at them.

Minerva: <sobbing> WAAAAGGGHH!!! WAGGFHH!!!

She blew her nose into a tissue and continued sobbing loudly.

Minerva: <sobbing> That was so beautiful!! What he said, (Y/N)!! What he said, damn it!!

She blew her nose again before pulling Naruto in a bone-crushing hug. His face was buried in her chest.

Naruto: <struggling for breath> Can't...breathe... Help...

Everyone in the room laughed. (Y/N) wiped his eyes, smiling, before pulling Naruto away from Minerva.

Naruto: <gasping for air> Thanks... You saved my life...

(Y/N) put his hand on Minerva's shoulder. He smiled at her.

(Y/N): I think I'm going to be okay, Minerva.

Minerva: <wiping her eyes> Yeah. I know you will.

...

As everyone left the hospital, (Y/N), Sakura, Naruto, and Sai walked together.

Sakura: Naruto was right on the money, (Y/N). No matter what you turn into, you'll always be (Y/N) to us.

Sai: Yes.

(Y/N): Thank you, guys.

He then remembered something.

(Y/N): Oh, yeah. I was supposed to take you on a date, huh, Sakura?

The pink haired girl blushed.

Sakura: Y-Yeah... I just didn't want to push you... Then you left with Minerva to go on that mission...

(Y/N): Oh, god, I'm so, so sorry, Sakura. What do you want to do?

Sakura: It's all right. I know you were busy with other things. And, uh, I don't really know...

Minerva: (Y/N)!!

The four turned and saw her running towards them. She tripped (because she was wearing heels) and landed flat on her face.

Naruto and Sakura laughed, while (Y/N) shook his head, trying not to laugh too. Sai stared blank faced.

(Y/N): Are you okay?

Minerva: <muffled> No.

She stood up, wiping herself off, muttering to herself.

Minerva: Anyway, are we still going to the Land of Eddies? We were interrupted last time so...

(Y/N) glanced at Sakura.

(Y/N): Can we leave after I take Sakura out on a date?

Minerva: She can come with us. This'll be you guys' date.

(Y/N): Is it really a date if you and Akio are there with us?

Minerva: Yes. We won't get in the way. Just no nasty business, got it?

(Y/N) and Sakura both blushed.

(Y/N): <angry> Minerva!!

Sakura: <giggling> I don't mind, (Y/N). That sounds like fun.

Minerva looked at Naruto.

Minerva: Oi. You want to go too?

Naruto made a dumb face and put his arms behind his head.

Naruto: What even is the Land of Eddies? Never heard of it.

Minerva sputtered incredulously.

Minerva: You mean you don't want to go the land of your heritage?

Naruto: Heritage? What are you talking about?

Minerva sputtered again. She started breathing heavily.

Minerva: What do you mean? You're Uzumaki, aren't you?

Naruto: Yeah... What about it?

Minerva: <deep breath> Minerva, don't strange the child... Minerva, don't strangle the child...

(Y/N): Naruto, you do know that Uzumaki is a clan, right? And they live in the Land of Eddies? Or did live, technically.

Naruto: <sweating> Huh? What are you talking about?

His face scrunched up weirdly.

Minerva: What the hell?!! What do they teach you kids at the Academy?

Naruto: Ninja stuff.

Minerva: Surely history is included in that, right?!

Sakura: Mm... Not really. Nothing besides the founding of Konoha.

Minerva flopped onto the ground, dramatically.

Minerva: I need to have a serious talk with the Hokage. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Naruto: I thought Uzumaki was just my last name. Hehe.

Minerva gawked at him.

Sai: Hmm... Uzumaki? They lived in Uzushiogakure and were known for their red hair and prowess at sealing jutsu. They are mostly gone now, except for a few survivors hidden around the world.

Everyone looked at Sai.

Naruto: Whuh?

Minerva: Even this guy knows it!

Sakura: How'd you know all that, Sai?

Sai: I read it in a book at the library.

Minerva: Yeah, I have tons of books about history. Okay, while we're on the way to the Land of Eddies, we're going to learn some history.

Naruto: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who's we?

Minerva: All of us. You're coming too, boy.

Naruto: I never agreed to that!

Kakashi randomly teleported next to the group.

Kakashi: No, no. I think this will be a good experience for all of you. Plus, it's a little break from all the recent missions you've been on.

Sakura: Do you really believe that or are you just saying that so you can read the new Make-Out Paradise that just released and you don't want us distracting you?

Kakashi's face went red. So much so that you could see it behind his mask.

Kakashi: Uh... No comment.

Naruto: Kakashi-sensei, you can't do this to me!!

Minerva: He can, and he will. Come now, child. Let's go pick out history books.

She grabbed his arms and yanked him along with her, much to his dismay.

(Y/N) and Sakura laughed.

(Y/N): Do you want to go too, Sai?

Sai: I suppose so. It might be some much needed levity from all the things that have happened recently.

(Y/N) thought about his limited time of being human. He smiled sadly.

(Y/N): Yeah. We do need it.

Sakura: This sounds like so much fun! I'm going to go pack!

...

Utsumi barged into the medical room. Ose and Arielle looked at her, panicked.

Utsumi: Let me see!! Damn it, let me see!!

She was close to tears. Her hair was all messy, and she was breathing heavily.

Ose: Utsumi...

Utsumi: Move!!!

She pushed the two out of the way and looked on the table.

On it, was a burned corpse. She froze.

Utsumi: This can't be her. This can't be her!!

Yugen walked in. She was holding a clipboard.

Yugen: It is. I recognize her chakra.

Arielle: There's still chakra left in the body after death?

Yugen: Of course.

Utsumi covered her mouth before screaming. She fell to the ground, angrily punching the ground.

Utsumi: <sobbing> TOYAMA!!!! TOYAMA!!!!

She sobbed and dropped her head to the floor.

Yugen: This wouldn't have happened if she didn't leave.

Utsumi: Who... Who did this to her?!

Ose: Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf. There was recently a battle there involving the Three-Tails.

Utsumi: Leaf Shinobi...?

Arielle: She had to have fought (Y/N). She was after him after all.

Yugen: Indeed.

Utsumi: (Y/N)... I'll kill him!!!

Arielle: Not until I'm done with him first.

The two women glared at each other. Ose rolled her eyes.

Yugen: Silence, both of you. If my next project doesn't go my way, you can have him and do whatever you want to him. Anything.

Utsumi stormed out of the room, furiously wiping her teary eyes.

Utsumi: Toyama, you stupid little brat...! We were supposed to stick together...! Damn it!!

She exited the hideout and looked around her.

Off in the horizon, she could see the ruins of Uzushiogakure.

Oh, how she wanted to reduce Konoha to that exact same state.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4K 22
"You Naruto Uzumaki, are here by banished from the leaf village, for the safety of the people!" Those are the last word Naruto Uzumaki heard as he r...
94K 2.2K 11
A/N Sasuke did leave the village to follow Orochimaru so he did kill him and his brother like in the anime but he didn't join Akatsuki (who aren't ap...
908K 33.9K 68
After her clan massacre and the death of her brother, Yuyan Hane travels to Konoha and is saved by Konoha's distinguished Itachi Uchiha who raises he...
979K 25.9K 76
(Y/N) (L/N) seems like a normal kid in Konoha. He wants to become a ninja and to have a good life. However, on the inside, it's a different story. A...