π•π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ β„π•†π•†π•„π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ•Š?

By jangsinhyeon

[UNDER SLIGHT EDITINGS] Wooyoung is the college's president where San also studies. Wooyoung is very famous... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 26

241 20 66
By jangsinhyeon

Please vote!!!
.
.
.
.

San POV:

"Sit and start, I'll just go and change within a minute." with that I quickly went inside the room, shut the door and leaned on it.

Taking a few deep breaths, I wonder what the actual fuck happened a few minutes ago.

Letting out a long breath,:

Wooyoung, what the heck are you doing to me?! Why are you making me feel in this way... Things I do not wanna feel towards you, but somehow, you manage to trigger those feelings which I didn't know existed... I thought.

I sighed deeply for the last time before I changed into clean clothes.

"Already started to catch feelings, uh?" San asked suddenly from the mirror in our room.

"What do you mean?!" I asked while keeping a straight face.

"You know exactly what I mean. It's alright if you don't want to talk about it..." I sighed hearing this.

Click.

I went outside to see Wooyoung already started to eat as I told. His cheeks were stuffed with food. Looked immensely cute. Really wanted to squeeze those cute cheeks of his. Control...

He noticed me. And obviously, chocked on his food that was inside his mouth. I quickly ran towards him and handed him the glass of water. I crouched infront of him on one of my knees.

*Cough* *cough*

Slowly patted his back to calm him down. He gulped down the water, taking deep breaths.

"Slowly.... Slowly..." I continued. Gulping down his food, he looked at me for a split of second...our eyes meet.

It was now as if time froze. I had never looked at him so closely. His eyes, hazelnut; his lips, cherry red and soft; soft and flawless skin; perfect eye brows. I was utterly mesmerized.

Those soft lips of him screamed 'kiss me'. I gulped staring at it. My eyes were locked on it, couldn't move. I didn't look at Wooyoung in his eyes as I was busy staring at his beautiful and juicy lips. Gulped hard...

It was as if now my body was not in my control. My body automatically started to lean close, close to his lips. I heard a small gasp but eventually ignored it. We were now extremely close, our breaths mixed, forming a thick invisible cloud. Slowly tilted my head as I went to move closer to his lips.

Just one more centimetre...---

*Cough!*

Wooyoung leaned away, back into his chair and continued to eat as if nothing happened. I pressed my lips into a fine line due to the tension between us that just went away.

*Cough...*

"Drink more water..." I softly muttered as I stood up. Disappointed. Siting in my chair, I started to eat too.

'Disappointed...?' I was confused at my own thoughts. It was indeed a mess.

During the whole time, neither of us spoke or uttered a single word. The tension was heavy.

.

"U-um... You go to sleep I need to finish some work..." Wooyoung spoke up after washing his hands and drying it with a towel.

I released a breath in response. Going inside the room and shutting the door, didn't lock though, I layed down on the bed and wonder about the whole thing that took place.

I was more than surprised to see this side of Wooyoung. I always thought he would be the one to have such sinful thoughts. But it seems to have some controversies now.

"So you really did thought about yourself as a bottom this whole time until recently. Huh?!" San suddenly spoke up. Tilting my head towards the wall mirror, I scoffed in annoyance.

"Shut up..." I muttered, annoyed.

"Uh... *sighed* Now you see, how easy it is to control the other...?" San muttered.

"Yeah .. whatever..." I rolled my eyes as I turned around and drove off to sleep.

END OF POV

Wooyoung sighed once San went inside. He was sweating very bad.

'The tables indeed turn on me...' he thought as he continued to do his work.

Time skip~

San groaned as he shifted from one side to the other, slowly waking up. Slowly opening his eyes, he was not meet with Wooyoung's presence which concerned him.

Frowning, he got up and went towards the door. Opening it, he there was no one, absolutely no one. Wooyoung nowhere to be found.

"Where did he go...?" San murmured. Moving his eyes to different directions, he spotted his breakfast already made. There was a sticky note:

"Morning sleepy head... :)"

San smiled seeing this. "Cute~"

He sighed as he placed the note to side and went inside to change. He had an hour in his hand before the college would start.

"YUNHO!!!" he snapped, remembering his bestfriend's existence.

'Shit... Shit...'

He hurriedly went out of his dorm after changing his clothes towards Yunho's.

*Knock knock...*

No response.

"Shit!! Gotta find Wooyoung immediately!!..." with that he went towards his dorm again to get his bag pack. Closing his dorm room, he quickly sprinted down the stairs and ran towards the main building.

Walking down the hallways, he picked up my phone and immediately dialled Yunho's number in it and called.

Switched off... Fuck!!

He started to run towards the main building. Woo where are you...? he thought as he started to search for the familiar figure.

After continuously searching for 10 minutes, finally spotted him in the locker section.

"Woo!!" San yelled. He didn't notice.

'What?! I yelled pretty loudly...' San thought.

He frowned and yelled again as he walked towards him. He noticed Wooyoung's eyes moved here and there, probably in panic. But from what..? San thought. Wooyoung immediately closed his locker and started to get away.

Huh! As if he could! San quickly ran towards him.

"Hey!!--" he immediately stopped him by holding the other's back by his backpack. Wooyoung visibly panicked. He tried to squirm and get away, but was soon shoved against the locker. San was annoyed by Woo's behaviour.

"Let go!! SAN!!"

"Lower. Your fucking. Voice..." San said in a low and intimidating tone. He surprisingly pretty nailed it this time.

"What the fuck do you want from me this--" he started but was immediately stopped as San quickly grabbed his face while squeezing his cheeks with one of his hands, hard.

"Talk to me like that again. And I swear, I'll break this pretty jaws of your!!" San warned him in his deepest voice while pointing towards the other's jaws with his eyes.

Wooyoung could totally feel his breaths of fury on his face as there were dangerously close to eachother. San's eyes flaming with anger and darkness. He gulped seeing San like this.

With a sharp jerk, San let go of him and moved away, creating some space between them. Wooyoung sighed in relief, panted hard.

"Give me Mingi's number." San spoke with a stern voice.

Wooyoung frowned. "Why?"

"Need to contact Yunho. Cannot get him on his phone." he explained. Out of a sudden, Wooyoung started to sweat. Heavily and gulped. San frowned seeing this.

"You okay?!" he the other asked as he slowly glanced at him. Looking San in the eyes, he again gulped.

"Y-yeah..." Wooyoung visibly stuttered. "I-I don't have his number..." with that he tried go get away, again.

Pulling him back by his backpack San softly slammed his back against a nearby wall. "And I have to believe this? Give it to me while I'm asking nicely." he threatened.

"I-I... Ok-okay..." he slowly unlocked his phone and started to search for the icon 'contacts'. San visibly frowned as he was taking a bit too long.

"Hurry!!!" he yelled which startled the other.

"W-wait..." Wooyoung murmured and continued to search. San continuously tapped his foot on the ground in impatience.

*RINGGGGGG*

He glance at the direction from where the sound of the bell ringing came. San sighed. As soon as he turned to look infront of his, Wooyoung was gone. Widening his eyes, he looked at his sides, only to spot him running away.

Releasing a deep breath, San shoved my hands inside his pockets, continued to see him running and disappearing almost immediately.

"Huh!! I'll catch you later!" scoffing, he went away.

Walking towards his first class, his eyes fell on the notice board.

Oh, my project mate... it struck San.

He immediately ran his fingers along the bunch of paired names that was displayed.

San...San.... he tried to look for the familiar name.

Found it...

A wide smirk spread across his face.

Choi San and Jung Wooyoung... So this is why he's acting nervous...? he thought.

Shrugging these thoughts, he went towards my class. On his way, San fortunately meet Mingi.

"Mingiii!!" he immediately ran towards him, ignoring his class. "Where's... Where's Yunho??" he asked as he huffed.

Smiling softly, Mingi replied; "He's alright... Yesterday... Actually...---"

Those things he started to tell San, shook him to the core. His eyes were already wide, jaws hyung low, fists clenched.

"Where's he now?!" San asked, in a concerned voice.

"He was too weak to come to school. So I, yesterday, took him to my house..." he replied. San nodded.

"Did he tell you about anything related to the person who did this to him? Any hints..?" San asked while crooking his brows. Mingi shook his head in a 'no'. San nodded, pressing his lips into a fine line. He was worried...

"So, after school I'll join you on your way to home...." San added. Mingi smiled as he nodded. With that they went towards their respective classes.

Still concerned about Yunho.... And Wooyoung's recent behaviour, especially this morning... San frowned but eventually shrugged it off.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please comment 💬

I was feeling very productive.

I know this story is becoming weirder with every chapter.

Please don't hate this story 😭

See you soonnnnn~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 449 26
" I should've listened to my friends when they told me to stay away from you. You're an asshole Choi San, a selfish bastard who doesn't give a fuck a...
60.4K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...
217K 7.9K 42
[Completedβœ“] A little parallel of [my sister's bully] [⚠️ Lots of mature scenes] Where Wooyoung is on his knees at once when San tells him to, though...
14.2K 651 27
Jung Wooyoung hates Choi San. Choi San hates Jung Wooyoung. Wooyoung is part of a minority of people with a special gene, which awakens later in him...