แด›สแด˜แด‡ ๊œฑสœษชษช - แดŠแด€สแด‹สŸษชแด„แด‹ษชษด

By SLUTT444GIOO

hood, love, story. More

Cโ‹†hโ‹†aโ‹†rโ‹†aโ‹†cโ‹†tโ‹†eโ‹†rโ‹†s
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ โ€ข ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ โ€ข ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ โ€ข ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ โ€ข ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ โ€ข ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ โ€ข ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ โ€ข ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ โ€ข ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ โ€ข ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ โ€ข ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ โ€ข ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ โ€ข ๐๐ˆ๐๐„

1.6K 36 17
By SLUTT444GIOO

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡
꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝚃𝙴𝙻٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ.

***
@𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙮.𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙣
***

@𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙮.𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙣 she needa go back to school🤦🏾‍♀️😂.
Liked by @ddotfrmdao, @nottio_, @ddosama, @kaylaaa_, @jahosama and 402,391 others
view all 203,102 comments

ddotfrmdao 😂

nottio_ she really eatin😛😂
^ rayy.linn fr

kaylaaa_ look at titi babyyyy!!!!😁
^ rayy.linn 😂😂

jahosama omg🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂

ddosama yuh mh😂

melz._ ate😂😂

"y'all ready to go to sea world?" kayla asked "yeaaaa!" the kids said "where the energyyyy?" you said "yea!!!" they screamed and yall laughed "come on" notti said as yall walked into the amusement park.

"ds big asl wdf" dd said and yall laughed "omg look at dat big ass fish, awl hell nah" ddot said as yall looked over the short stone wall and seen sum big ass whale lookin fish in da water.

"ewww" kennedi said and yall laughed "look at the flamingos" clay said "oh shit dey mad pretty" notti said as yall looked at them "feel like i'm in a tropical land" dd said and ddot side eyed him "no you don't" ddot said and yall laughed.

"y'all wanna get on that ride over there?" naomi asked "yea!" they screamed before running off with her "yall really trust her wit yall kids alone? tuh, couldn't be me" ddot said.

"i mean i do" michelle said "dats you" ddot said, giving her a childish ass smile in return "are any of your kids over there? oh ok" she said "yo child rey go missin in a zoo park? oh ok" he said, mocking her.

"ddot cut it out" kayla said as yall all gave him that look "she started it wimme, she ain't have to say nun to me and dis wouldn't have happened" he said and you just shook your head.

"dd really the immature one but i think we gotta give dat spot to ddot" you said and dd looked at you hella offended "what? it's true" you said "i am very mature" dd said "you can't even read" ddot said.

"omg" you said as you laughed "yes i can, it just be challenging" dd said "you needa be on 'are you smarter den a 5th grader" notti said while laughing "okay y'all gon stop clownin him" you said as you walked to him.

"exactly" dd agreed "embarrassing, dyslexia ass" ddot said as yall sat on the bench by the ride that naomi took them too "ddot really a hatin ass nigga" dd said, crossing his arms "shut yo non readin ass up" ddot said.

"y'all want pizza, tacos, what?" notti asked as yall all got in the van together "pizza" the kids said "can we get wings too?" kennedi asked and he nodded "duh, you can get anything you want if you ask me" notti said and she laughed.

"i'm sleepy" she said, putting ddots hood over her head since she was still wearing his jacket "gts mh, yo mom gon order da food" dd said as she rested her head on his arm "i just finished ordering, it'll be done in 15" you said.

"turn yo gps on so i can know where i'm goin" kayla said as she buckled her seatbelt "gimme yo phone so i can put the address in" you said and she gave you her phone and you typed the address in.

"hm" you hummed as you gave her, her phone back "oh we not dar far, only 25 minutes" kayla said as she pulled out the parking lot "only?!" ddot said "hell naw, i'm goin ta sleep" he said, shaking his head as he sat back and got comfortable.

"hold dis food nigga" notti said to ddot "why you can't hold it? you trynna burn a nigga leg off wit dat hot ass pizza" ddot replied "oh well, here dd" he said "and how i'm gon hold it if kennedi sleep on me?" dd said, looking at him like he was dumb.

"fuck all y'all" notti said and yall laughed "we at da hotel now, let's go" kayla said as yall got out the car "yo ddot can you move her so i can get up" dd said "yea hol up" ddot said, getting out the car.

he walked to the other side of the car and opened the door, picking up kennedi who was asleep, also grabbing her lil book bag before shutting the door.

y'all made y'all's way to the hotel room and ddot laid kennedi on the bed, "y'all can get y'all food but don't be selfish cause it's enough for everybody" kayla said as she gave everybody a paper plate.

"da only person dats gon be selfish is ddot fat ass" notti laughed "back up" ddot said "what?" notti said, confused as hell "back up" ddot repeated n notti backed up "a lil bit more" he said and notti listened "thanks fa gettin off my dick" he smiled.

"oh wowww" kayla instigated as you laughed "where dat nigga quis at?" dd randomly asked "he at grandmas" you replied "you got one of dem?" jah questioned and you side eyed him.

"where df you even come from bitch?" you said "where jay?" dd asked "watch dat bitch word lil nigga, he at some party" jah shrugged "already hoeing around" kayla said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"darrian, is my baby sleep?" you asked as you looked at him "mhm" he hummed "did you try to wake her up?" you asked "mhm, i asked her was she hungry n she said no" he said.

"ima just get her sumn to eat in da morning then before we get to the airport" you said "type shii" he replied "she needa take a bath" you mumbled..

"i don't feel like getting up" you groaned, closing the bathroom door as you did your skincare routine and brushed your teeth before getting in and out of the shower.

you weren't really in the mood to dress up for the airport so you threw on a plain grey n black sweatsuit and sum socks along with your black yeezy slides.

you then proceeded to wake kennedi up and get her ready for y'all to leave and after getting her up n ready y'all took y'all's things to the car and headed to the airport.

***
tbc..opinion?
***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 1.9K 22
Just imagines of ya favs๐Ÿคญ
27K 1K 20
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| he's her brother's opp, but she couldn't help but fall for him. ------------- "๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐˜“๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ" started: february 1st 20...
104K 2.1K 37
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
2.6K 115 4
โš โ€บ ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐€๐€๐’๐‡๐„๐–๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐“๐’... โŸข ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ, an edotbaby production. โ•ฐโ–บ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, raelona, an alluring gir...