π•π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ β„π•†π•†π•„π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ•Š?

By jangsinhyeon

[UNDER SLIGHT EDITINGS] Wooyoung is the college's president where San also studies. Wooyoung is very famous... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 24

286 20 44
By jangsinhyeon

Early update cause today's San's birthday!!!!😘🎊🥳🎂🎉

Happy birthday Choi San! We all love you! One of my favourite artists! Please stay safe and healthy 💖

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Enjoy~~~

"It's... alright... I'm here now..." Mingi breathed out as the other tightened his grip, sobbing more.

They stayed in that position for a few more minutes. Mingi continued to rub his palms on the other's hair. Slowly moving away a bit, they looked at eachother, in eyes.

"It's okay... Let's go to the nurse. Let's get your bruises treated. I'm here with you..." Mingi said as he slowly and cautiously got up with Yunho in his arms, wrapped around.

Yunho sniffed and nodded. Mingi rubbed away his tears as they started to walk towards the nurse's chamber.

.

"It's okay, the bruises are treated well. I have also applied some lotion to kill the pain." the said and walked outside the chamber. Mingi bowed and slowly entered the room.

Yunho layed on his back. Palms bandaged. Lotion on lips. Eyes closed. Mingi took a deep breath and sighed while closing his eyes. He clenched his jaws and fist hard. The sound of gritting teeth made Yunho open his eyes.

"The one who's responsible for your this condition, gonna pay well. Don't worry." Mingi said as he approached the other and softly placed his one hand's palm on the other's forehead. Yunho nodded while softly closing his eyes.

Yunho slowly lifting his left arm, he reached for the other's shirt and clung on it. Mingi's eyes immediately softened and smiled softly.

"Please stay..." Yunho practically whimpered. Mingi softly released a long breath and smile. Nodding, he slowly sat beside Yunho, on the bed where Yunho was lying. Slowly ruffled the other's hair as Yunho smiled. With that Yunho closed his eyes, feeling safe now, in Mingi's presence.

.

San was sitting in his class, taking down notes.

"So, today also I have to practice...?" he whisper asked San as he looked beside him, on the classroom glass. San nodded, "Yes."

San sighed heavily hearing that. He rubbed his temples as he got frustrated.

The teacher was not there, perhaps forgot their class. San still prefered to do his class works. He indeed wanted good grades.

*SQUEAKKKKK...*

The classroom door opened, revealing Wooyoung. San frowned to see him in class, usually he bunks as much classes as possible. Wooyoung on the other hand, looked confused.

As soon his eyes met with San's, he froze, as if he saw a ghost. San frowned seeing the other's behaviour.

"Why is he acting like this...?"

"Cause last night, something happened, serious..." San replied to the other's question. San crooked his brows at his personality on the mirror. "Doesn't matter, act cold, he should be frightened of you, it's the only to handle him." San ordered the other, San nodded, agreeing.

Wooyoung's eyes searched for empty seats, but there was only one left, beside San. He froze and gulped hard. San realised the reason.

"W-what am I supposed to do..." he softly asked San.

"Smirk at him...." he replied. San snapped at the other in disbelief. San was already smirking.

"Like this~" he said.

"You for real?!" San whisper yelled at the other. San only nodded in response, still smirking.

"I can't!"

"You can."

"I CAN'T!!"

"You CAN!"

"I'm not like this, never done it before! Stop pushing me to do something I can NOT"

"CHOI SAN!" San said sternly, seeing the other's nagging. Yelling at eachother.

San sighed as he tried to copy his reflection. He did it! Copied correctly!

"There! Just like that! Not that hard you see." San said.

"Feels like a crime to me..."

Wooyoung seeing that expression on the other's face gulped.

Seems like I gotta miss this class.... Wooyoung thought. I'll just take tution from Hwa instead

With that Wooyoung backed up and as he was about to exit the classroom, he bumped into the teacher that was supposed to come.

"Mr. Jung? Go inside, have a seat, the class hasn't started yet." the teacher ordered as she pointed inside the classroom.

"I-I... A-actually...."

"Go!"

Wooyoung gulped and started to walk towards San, the only available seat in the entire classroom. San was still smirking at the other. This time San did it from his own, not from pushing of his other personality.

"So, *clears throat* there will be a bunch of projects that you all have to complete and submit by the end of this month. You all shall be working in duo. The list will be share on the notice board by the end of the day." the teacher completed. Everyone one in the class started to whisper and talk.

It was when, suddenly the bell rang, the class was over. San started to pack up. With a loud thud, perhaps Wooyoung was about to stumble and fall, he ran out of the class.

Seeing this, San scoffed loudly. "What a prik!"

"Listen, last night um... Something happened. That's why he acting kind of scared of you." San said, making San frown at him.

"Please don't tell me that you...---" he started.

"No! Absolutely not! Nothing like that happened! Well, I wanted to make that happen, but nope!" San replied while sighing deeply at the end.

"But what exactly happened?" San asked as he picked up his bag and swung it around his shoulder.

"Later, after the school, during practice. I'll say." with that San disappeared, leaving a frustrated San behind.

"Urgh!" groaning in frustration, San left the classroom, and headed towards his next scheduled class.

.

"Um... Where's Yunho?" he muttered as he sat down in his next classroom. Scanning the whole room filled with students, he did not spot Yunho anywhere. He frowned.

"Where are you..." San was indeed sad without his best friend.

"Don't look like that, it makes you appear pathetic." San muttered, gaining the other's attention.

"Can you please shut the fuck up for a God damn minute?!" he practically screamed. Well, not his fault though.

He sighed deeply in frustration and anger. He indeed wanted his second personality to just disappear.

The teacher entered a few minutes later. "So, let's start the class, shall we..." the class started, with an angry San siting in there.

Time skip~

Cafeteria~

This whole time, San had to spend his time alone. He was now worried for the other as he didn't not show up for three classes. Yunho was not among the students who did not care about studies.

Filling his plate with food, he searched for a good place to eat. There was many places empty. Walking towards an empty table, he settled his plate down and sat down to eat.

Before he could eat his first bite, was interrupted.

"Hey San!!" he couldn't recognise the voice. Turning around, he saw Haruto and Asahi standing with their plates. San immediately smiled at them.

"Hey! Long time no see! Come sit!!" he gestured. Smiling, Haruto and Asahi sat, keeping San between them.

"Hey... Um, we did not have any connection with Hyunsuk. Is he alright...?" Asahi asked, directly getting to the point. San slightly chocked on his food.

"Y-yeah, his totally fine. Actually it's all my fault. I totally forgot to tell you guys. He's actually out of town, at his aunt's. Family issues, you know.." San shrugged as he completed.

Haruto and Asahi both formed an "o" with their mouth and raised their brows.

"Yeah, actually he's busy, so he's probably forgot to tell you guys ..." San smiled awkwardly.

"Oh, I see, that's totally fine as long as he's fine..." Haruto muttered. San and Asahi nodded.

"So! We should spend more time together, more often." San said after gulping down his food.

"Yeah! You already know, we, do not have any subjects in common. So we can only meet during lunch time." Asahi shrugged. San nodded in agreement.

"Yeah... Yeah..." San sighed as he continued to eat.

With that the lunch time passed. Wooyoung was noticing them the whole time. He was just sitting at the opposite table of them.

"Woah... So different around his friends...." Wooyoung muttered while raising his brows.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As a Desi Atiny, I was really not offended by that Curry song. They really did not have any intentions to hurt our feelings or disrespect our culture.

I know many of us WERE offended, but they apologized, they are real sorry. But let's be honest, they are also human, they make mistakes. We have accept that. Moreover it was 70% Kq's fault. They should have checked and edited out their mistakes and then release that video. Please, let's not hate them anymore.

More over the company has already apologized, so stop spreading hate. Move on fellow atinys.

Yesterday, I got like 1000s of hate comments allover the internet. Especially towards San. They already apologized.

Today is his birthday, please stop this.

Move on...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Wooyoung's character development is in progress. Just bare it for some more time....ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you all liked it...
Please comment and let me know how you all felt about this chapter...
(⁠ʃ⁠ƪ⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)

See you all soon!!💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.4K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...
230K 8.2K 37
Wooyoung gets a job at the most popular and expensive hotel in Seoul, where he meets San for the first time. San seems like the perfect man. He is ri...
216K 7.9K 42
[Completedβœ“] A little parallel of [my sister's bully] [⚠️ Lots of mature scenes] Where Wooyoung is on his knees at once when San tells him to, though...
16.8K 449 26
" I should've listened to my friends when they told me to stay away from you. You're an asshole Choi San, a selfish bastard who doesn't give a fuck a...