The College lifestyle

By watch_me_write

What does one expect when we enter college? College is the beginning of new life. New individual. Exploring a... More

The begining..
5 months ago
Detention.
Housewarming Party
Night changes
First Day
Truths and Lies
Surprise. Surprise.
Normalcy...maybe
Fresh start.
College again.
The Cowboy Dance.
I am so not going easy on you.
Mission: Crush Nate ( Part 2)
War remains.
Disaster
Punishment
The end.
So..Friends?
Halloween
Sharp turn
A little glimpse
Moment of truth
Scattered heart
Getting it all together
This is a christmas disaster
Brutal Christmas Dinner.
An unexpected Christmas Miracle
Finally Happy...new year.
Happy endings
Finally.
Goodbye Stella.
Scared. *Bonus Chapter*

Mission : Crush Nate (Part 1)

17 3 1
By watch_me_write

" No. No way" Ash rejected the 4th plan I created. " That's too harsh!" He justified.

"Did he go easy on the two of us?" I reminded him.

" If you are going to rat us out you better get out of here." Venessa rolled her eyes.

She had been way too hard on him since yesterday.

" I told you I would have done something if I could have! Could you please stop raging out on me already?" Ash grew irritated.

"Stop it both of you. You better not force me to make you hug each other!" I warned them.

"He is your best friend. I am supposed to tolerate him, not like him." Venessa said and rushed out of the room angrily.

"I am done with her." Ash stood up frustrated.

" And here I thought you like her and I'd get to play the cupid" I messed with him.

"I did." He said and left from the balcony. I didn't understand a thing why didn't he instantly disagree last night when Venessa asked did he like me or why is he not trying to work in out with Venessa anymore. I brushed it all aside and went back to my scheming there has to be something so important to Nate that I could crush.

Why should I mess with one thing?

Why not play around a little till my best friends work it out and then get to the grand attack.

First getting to his wannabe girl- Lucy.

—————————————————

"Lucy Scott , freshmen, lives in our sorority 1st floor last door on the left. Took one year off, extremely naïve, terrible dating history and actually dates any hot guy in sight." Venessa narrated everything she found out about Nate's wannabe girlfriend.

"So Nate.." I predicted the obvious.

"You find Nate hot?" Ash spoke who had been quite all this while.

"I didn't say that!" I defended myself.

"You didn't deny either." Venessa smirked and gave a high five to Ash.

"And now you gang up against me. Now things are working between the two of you" I rolled my eyes and the two of them laughed their heads off.

"Whatever you two. Let's get to work." I brushed the topic aside.

While Ash kept a close watch on Nate and waited for our signal we drew towards pussy's room. Sorry not sorry, Lucy's room.

We eavesdropped for a while to ensure that Lucy was inside, but we couldn't hear anything. We might have stayed with our ears stuck on the door for nearly ten seconds when we heard footsteps. The noise alarmed us so bad that the two of us literally jumped when the door opened in a matter of seconds.

"What are you two idiots doing here?" Nate interrogated from inside the room. The door now clearly not standing between us while we stood kneeling suspiciously near Lucy's dorm room. Supposedly twerking.

Shit.

Caught Red handed.

While I stood there completely blank about to surrender with my eyes closed, as if that will shield me from getting caught Venessa the savior cut the tension loose and backfired.

"It's our sorority. We should be asking you this!" She said while locking her arms.

"Ex-Exactly. We don't need your permission to wander freely in a free country. In OUR sorority..." I joined in.

Venessa gave me a shut-the-fuck-up-you-are-messing-it-up glare and I looked around the hall like a lost puppy, cursing myself and then locked my arms to get back in character.

"You two back on the same team I see." Nate scoffed and shook his head while walking past us.

I saw him leave the sorority still unable to comprehend as to why he took such a vindictive action upon us.

Just for one slap? To me it's still partially ,though not acceptable, partially justified but why Venessa? I had so many questions but I couldn't ask him.

While I was still stuck in the-Nate-world I felt a sharp hit on my arm.

" Rise and shine!" Venessa squealed " What the fuck is wrong with you?

You're long gone out of the game. If you want we can drop this all right here. Right now." She offered.

" No way. We agreed we will leave our high school selves in high school. We can't do that until we still have this one ghost haunting us from the past. I have to bring this bastard down." I explained when Lucy came bouncing.

" Hey guys what are you upto?" She smiled at us and both Venessa and I made disgusted faces.

"Nothing. We were just talking to Nate. Asking him to take care." I said with shaking my head in pretentious sympathy and then turned my eyes to Lucy to see her reaction.

"What? Why? What happened to my honey-boo? We just made out he seemed completely fine a minute ago!" she said and I wanted to rip her head of her shoulders. No reason. FYI I am not jealous. Honey-boo my foot. I don't want honey-boo.

" OH my GOD! You did what?" Venessa said dramatically and I wanted to brust out laughing so loud that to hide my smile I quickly placed one hand on my mouth to display utter shock with a pinch of fear.

" ohemgee. I am scared will you please tell me what's going on!" Lucy started freaking out. And I hugged her to show that I sympathized with her.

" I am sorry honey. Nate has STD." I said.

"He what!" Both Venessa and Lucy screamed at me.

I widened my eyes at Venessa asking to go with the act and I nodded for Lucy. She ran into the room to her phone.

"What is wrong with you?" Venessa hit me.

"This was bang on perfect; now stop her before she calls Nate."

"This was stupid!" Venessa whispered while going inside.

"Yeah stupidly genius!" I whispered back while following her in and grabbed Lucy's phone from her hand before she could send the text.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked now sobbing Lucy.

"Breaking up with him!" Lucy squealed while placing her hand forward asking me to give her phone.

" You guys were together?" I asked genuinely and a wave of guilt rushed into me. I fell as low as him today.

" Yes. It was a secret." She said when a tear fell of her face and I sighed.

"Oh I am so sorry. Did you love him?" I questioned further.

"Hell-no. That guy was hot. But not hot enough to give up on sex! Still I am worried what if I have his disease by now!?" She completed and turned back while I rushed forward to almost attack her when Venessa grabbed me by my waist. She got me really guilty consious for a second. Almost sympathetic that fake bitch won't see tomorrow's sun.

"She is an idiot. Carry on with the plan." V whispered to me while I was still struggling to get out of her grip. Did I tell you Venessa is a black belt in taekwondo? Yeah.

Venessa loosed her grip a bit for god knows what and I rushed towards Lucy to attack her from the back. How can someone be so superficial and so Fake! I am killing this woman right here. Right now. In a way that even plastic surgery won't fix her up for her funeral!

As I was about to reach out to her another pair of hands caught my arm and pulled me back.

Ash.

"Stop it. You'll ruin the plan!" Ash whispered and by now Venessa got back her senses and gripped my waist again. Whereas I flew my legs up and down still struggling.

"plan changed to murder the bitch." As soon as I said that Lucy turned and all three of us stood erect and still.

" When did you get here?" She asked Ash.

"I came here to look for Nate is he here?" Ash asked and blankly started looking around Lucy's room.

"Clearly no." She replied like a bitch. "Now that I don't like the guy I don't have to be nice to his friends. So get out!" She said.

" Don't you dare talk.." I started warning her when Venessa cut me off.

"We will. If you know how to get STD's fixed and how are you planning to break up with Nate." Venessa pouted " illness gets a person cranky..violent sometimes murderous." Venessa completed and I didn't understand what was she trying to do but Ash did.

"Yes!" He got excited " I mean yes. Yesterday Nate broke the door know because the key fell from his hand." Ash shook his head " I wonder what will happen to you after that hurtful breakup!"

"Yeah...he really seemed into you." I joined in.

"Help me! Please I will do anything. I promise!" Lucy said in a shaky voice.

"Of course you will." I smirked

—————————————————————————-

" Now the question is to use her as a weapon of attack immediately. Or to use her till the end for a greater impact?" I asked my besties.

" Immediate attack, see Nate is so not into her. But she is his consecutive time pass. If he loses his girl he loses his mind as he'll have to find another girl as dumb as her." Ash said.

"Agreed but losing the girl suddenly for no good reason will make him suspicious. He will be ready for attack and the impact will be less. He will be warned. Rather we use her for information and attack slowly in bits and pieces and frustrate him till the end." Venessa justified.

" Hmm...Who can be a better mood spoiler that a girl. But he told me he is into someone else when I asked him about V. According to Ash he is not into this girl then whoever she is can be his escape route. I say immediate attack to find this mystery woman and about him being suspicious. Let him be,what's a victory with no competition. Let him put a fight" I threw the dart missiles on the bulls eye where Nate's photo hung and announced the verdict.

Too Dramatic.

Sorry not Sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 139 31
Liandra Almere isn't happy but she isn't sad either. She has amazing friends who support her through all her crazy thoughts. She even has her own ban...
8.5K 1.6K 70
Being the new girl, officially sucks. Being the new Goth girl, wholeheartedly sucks. Being the new Goth girl, with horrific baggage, truly sucks. At...
9.3K 377 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
348 49 15
He smirks, "You've finally cracked." I furrow my eyebrows, "You were baiting me? Jerk, just turn off your music!" "Or what?" He asks teasingly. "Or...