๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐โ–ฌโ–ฌ๐’‰๐’‚...

Galing kay hiimerror

โ ๐ข ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐œ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ. โž - k. azizian โ˜ โ™ โš โš . . a youn... Higit pa

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’.

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

157 5 0
Galing kay hiimerror

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑩𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

        𝐶𝐴𝑆𝑃𝐼𝐴 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌 𝐶𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑅𝐿𝑌 upset over Kreese being at Cobra Kai and she took it out on Hawk. She felt really bad about it even though she was still fueled with rage. Caspia hadn't noticed, but during karate and even when she got home, Caspia had been clenching her fists so badly that they started to bleed. They only started bleeding when she got home, so she used medical bandages that she had in her house and wrapped them around her palms and wrists to make sure they wouldn't fall off.

Caspia skateboarded over to Hawk's house so she could apologize. She didn't want to apologize over text since she felt that was wrong, so she was going to do it in person. Once she was at his house, Caspia knocked on the door and waited patiently, but Hawk opened the door after a few seconds. His blue hair was out of his mohawk and it was making it very hard for Caspia to focus. "Um...hi."

"Hello, Pancake." Hawk said with a smirk as he leaned against his door frame and motioned for her to come in. Caspia left her skateboard rested against the side of his house and stepped inside as Hawk closed the door.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry." Hawk raised an eyebrow in confusion as he crossed his arms. "Why are you sorry?"

"'Cause I was rude to you." Caspia said as if it was obvious and it sort of was. "When?"

"When you were trying to be nice and I told you not to touch me and just walked away. That was rude and I didn't want you to be mad so I wanted to apologize."

"Cass, I don't care. I'm pretty sure I know why you were tense and if I'm right I don't blame you." Caspia gave him an expectant look as if she wanted to know what he thought the reason was.

"Kreese is your old sensei, right?" Caspia nodded her head. Hawk pulled her into a hug and Caspia wrapped her arms around his waist as Hawk rested his chin on top of her head.

"Do you wanna watch a movie? My parents aren't home, so we can watch one of the dorky movies you like and I won't have to embarrass myself." Caspia nodded her head again and pulled away from the hug. "You do realize that I knew you before you were Hawk?"

"Don't remind me." Hawk said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I know you want to watch Star Wars." Hawk crossed his arms. "And I know you miss your knitted sweaters. I'm not going to judge you, you know that right? I liked you even when you were Eli."

"Did you like the knitted sweaters?" Caspia nodded her head. "Well, I still have them. I guess I can wear one...for you."

Caspia smiled as Hawk walked into his room. She sat down on the couch and Hawk emerged from his room in one of his old knitted sweaters. He sat down next to her and she could see the smile on his face. "You look good."

"I know." Hawk smirked as he ran a hand through his hair. He put on Star Wars and grabbed the blanket on the top of the couch and laid it across him and Caspia's legs. As the words started rolling across the screen, Caspia cuddled into Hawk's side and he put an arm around her shoulder. She looked up at him and he met her gaze. "You should wear your hair down a lot more."

"You don't like the mohawk?"

"I do, but I really like how fluffy your hair is." Caspia ruffled his hair and he let out a little laugh. "You're cute."

"No shit." Hawk laughed once more, but then saw Caspia's hands.

"Hey, what happened?" Hawk said as he put his hands on hers.

"I was clenching my fists really hard because I was mad and my palms started bleeding." Hawk rubbed circles on the back of her hand.

"Don't do that. You'll get hurt and I don't want to see you hurt." Caspia nodded and smile, but she couldn't promise that because it was a habit of hers.

════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════

Caspia and Hawk were making their way through the Star Wars saga and it had gotten dark outside. Hawk now had his back against the arm rest of the couch and Caspia was laying against his stomach. Hawk was playing with Caspia's hair while he kept watching, but she had fallen asleep with her arms wrapped around his waist.

"Hey, Cass-" When Hawk looked down at her, he noticed Caspia had fallen asleep. A small smile played on his lips as he kissed the top of her head.

"God, you're perfect." Hawk whispered as the front door suddenly opened and Hawk's parents came in.

"Hi, Eli-" Hawk quickly shushed his parents, not wanting Caspia to wake up. Hawk's parents walked around and saw Caspia cuddled up to Hawk and his parents couldn't help but fawn over it. They never thought their son would get a girlfriend because of his facial deformity, but Caspia was a lot nicer because she liked Hawk for his personality. Hawk simply told them to leave silently and they did that.

In the morning, Caspia had woken up first. She rubbed her eyes and realized where she was. Caspia tried to get up, but a pair of strong arms pulled her back.

"Five more minutes." Hawk said in a tired a raspy voice. Caspia smiled and ran her hands through Hawk's hair.

"Would you ever wear your hair down at karate?"

"God, no. Only for you." Caspia smiled again and laid her head back on Hawk's chest. After five minutes, they actually got up and because they had to meet somewhere for karate early, Hawk was going to let her borrow his clothes. Caspia had left a pair of her sweatpants at Hawk's house so she wore those along with one of Hawk's black shirts which she tied the end to make it tighter around her waist.

When they arrived at the place Johnny said to meet at, Hawk and everyone else was given a job which was making cement, but Caspia was given another job. "Alright, Reaper. While these guys are doing this, I need you to practice your balance."

"I think I'm pretty good with my balance."

"Well, your kicks are your strengths and you need good balance to have good kicks. So I'm making sure you're kicks are insanely good. Plus, what I want you to do, you haven't done yet." Johnny brought her a few meters over to where a thin plank of wood was balanced between two large pieces of concrete. "Get up."

The plank was just past waist height for Caspia, so she hopped onto the piece of concrete and then put her arms out to balance on the plank of wood. It was a little wobbly, but she quickly found her balance. "I want you to practice your jab punches and your side kicks."

"You want me to balance a kick on this thing?"

"Yeah." Johnny motioned for her to go ahead, so Caspia did two jab punches and took a fighting stance and a deep breath until she tried to do a side kick, but lost her balance and fell on her side on the ground. She groaned in pain and Hawk and Miguel quickly rushed over to her.

"Cass, are you okay?" Miguel asked as Hawk helped her to her feet.

"She's fine." Johnny answered for her. "You two, back to work. Reaper, try again and don't stop until you get it."

Caspia sighed and hopped back on the plank of wood. Johnny stepped next to Kreese and observed the guys and Aisha instead.

Try after try after try, Caspia still couldn't get the kick and stay on the plank. She had bruises all up and down her back and side of her arms. She was really in pain, but she didn't want to let her sensei down, so she kept trying. She suddenly saw a giant cement truck pull in, she decided to ignore it and continued to try her side kick.

Caspia fell once again, but this time Kreese had a comment about it. "Johnny, better let her rest. It's obvious your little protege will never be able to stick the kick."

Caspia, who had fallen on her back, quickly got up to her feet wanting to prove Kreese wrong. She climbed onto the concrete block and balanced on the plank of wood. She did two jab punches and took a deep breath to prepare. Caspia did a side kick and her foot landed back on the plank. She wobbled a bit, but was able to stay on.

"Nice job, Reaper!" Caspia jumped off and gave Johnny a high five.

"Alright, line up with everyone else." Caspia hadn't even noticed, but everyone else was in a line, so she stood next to Hawk who nudged her arm and smiled. She smiled back before smirking at Kreese, taunting him.

"You think winning the All Valley gives you a right to goof off?" Johnny began. "Well, I got news for you. Winning one championship doesn't mean squat. A true champion never stops training. You gotta keep moving forward, or else you could get stuck exactly where you are. It's like the cement in this truck. If that drum doesn't start turning, the cement inside will harden and get stuck. Is that what you want to happen to you?"

"No, sensei." Everyone responded at the same time. "Good. Then climb up, get inside and make it spin."

Everyone went silent and no one moved. They all looked around at each other to see if someone would get it, most eyes landing on Miguel and Caspia since they were probably the only two who would ever go first. "Sensei, we're sorry for messing around."

"We learned our lesson." Hawk and Aisha apologized, trying to make him take pity on them so they wouldn't have to do this, but he wasn't having it.

"Sensei, this seems dangerous. I mean, the fumes alone-" Miguel tried to reason, but Kreese quickly shut him up. "Quiet!"

Everyone looked at Kreese with confusion as he started to go on this little rant. "This man led you to the mountain top, and you question him? Look at you. Look at all of you. I can't believe this pathetic pack of pussies competed in the All Valley, and let alone won." Kreese said as he looked dead at Caspia.

"It's an absolute miracle. And who's responsible for that miracle? Johnny Lawrence. The best student in the history of Cobra Kai. My student."

"You were sensei's sensei?" Hawk questioned with awe which made Caspia nudge his arm since she didn't want him looking up to such a bad guy.

"You better believe it, kid. And I tell you, I've never trained a tougher student in my life." Without hesitation, Caspia walked right over to the ladder and began to climb. That last sentence really dug into her skin. She didn't know why because she figured Johnny was tougher than she was, but for some reason, Caspia wanted to be stronger. She wanted to prove to Kreese that she was tougher than Johnny ever was, so she climbed into the cement truck with Hawk and Miguel behind her. A few other students got in too.

They all lined up and put their hands against the wall of the inside of the truck. They began trying to make it spin, but people were sliding and the cement was heavy. They started to get a little bit of progress having the truck turn slowly. It soon began to speed up and they had a good rhythm going. People were still falling and Johnny was encouraging them, but they were consistent. It started to really speed up and they were even having a hard time keeping up, but they seemed to manage.

Once they were told to get out, they did so and Johnny began spraying them with a hose to get the cement off. "You should all be proud of yourselves. I know I'm proud. Your parents would be proud too, if you told them what we did here today, which we won't. You pushed forward like champions. Never stopping. Never being satisfied. Never giving up. And if you keep pushing, and keep moving forward, you're gonna go places you never even dreamed of."

Johnny looked at Miguel and Caspia as he said that knowing that these two were by far the best students Cobra Kai had ever had.

❘ ❙ ❚ ❚ ❙ ❘

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

33.4K 707 8
๐’„๐’๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Š ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’๐’” ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ” โ”โ” โhey, hey, hey, lover i love you just the way you are.โž demetri alexopoulos x male oc eli moskowitz x fem...
105K 2.4K 38
๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐›๐ซ๐š ๐ค๐š๐ข ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ. ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐š...
368K 10.4K 68
๐ผ๐‘›โ€ข๐‘ ๐‘Žโ€ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘Žโ€ข๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ [๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘—๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’] - ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘“๐‘ฆ. in which Johnny Lawrence's daughter follo...
25.7K 516 37
Deโ€ขsire: a strong feeling of wanting to have something, or wishing for something to happen. โ€ข DISCONTINUED. this book is on hold untill probably Mar...