𝟎𝟎𝟒𝟏.

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑩𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•✿.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 ❙✻⭒.✿•

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

        𝐶𝐴𝑆𝑃𝐼𝐴 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐺𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑁 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝐷 into her black gi and Kreese had told her what she was going to be working on. Caspia was going to be in the backroom with Hawk helping him with sparing while Kreese tried to get everyone else on their level. There was no doubt that Hawk was the best student and Caspia was obviously amazing since she now taught them.

Hawk was in the back room stretching his arms when Caspia walked in. There was a lot of tension in the air, but Caspia decided to break it. "I just wanted to say thank you."

Hawk nodded his head and stopped stretching. "You helped me a lot and I appreciate it."

"Don't worry about it." There was some more tension, but Caspia stepped onto the mat. "I still care about you too, by the way."

Hawk raised his eyebrows. "You do?"

Caspia nodded her head and Hawk had a slight smile on his face. There was some silence before Caspia broke it again. "Alright, put your fists up. Kreese wants me to teach you to fight better."

"I'm a great fighter." Caspia scrunched her nose which caused Hawk to shake his head and smile. He was slowly making his way to her good side, but one slip up, and her anger towards him could become permanent.

•✿.⭒✻════◅∘≼↜.◦◦.↝≽∘▻════✻⭒.✿•

Miguel had gotten out of the hospital and was now in a wheelchair, so Caspia was spending time with him before she had to go to her physical therapy appointment. July had driven her there, and yes, her knee wasn't in pain, but with her physical therapy, it was a possibility that she could get her brace off faster.

Caspia had done a few exercises and she wasn't allowed to bring her phone in with her since there was some machinery in the office that the phones could interfere with. When Caspia got out, she saw that she had a bunch of texts from Chris, Demetri and Sam telling her to go to the arcade where Chris worked at. July dropped her off and Caspia immediately ran inside. She looked everywhere for them before going to the laser tag place next door.