𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟑

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑩𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

❝ 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

        𝐶𝐴𝑆𝑃𝐼𝐴 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌 𝐶𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑅𝐿𝑌 upset over Kreese being at Cobra Kai and she took it out on Hawk. She felt really bad about it even though she was still fueled with rage. Caspia hadn't noticed, but during karate and even when she got home, Caspia had been clenching her fists so badly that they started to bleed. They only started bleeding when she got home, so she used medical bandages that she had in her house and wrapped them around her palms and wrists to make sure they wouldn't fall off.

Caspia skateboarded over to Hawk's house so she could apologize. She didn't want to apologize over text since she felt that was wrong, so she was going to do it in person. Once she was at his house, Caspia knocked on the door and waited patiently, but Hawk opened the door after a few seconds. His blue hair was out of his mohawk and it was making it very hard for Caspia to focus. "Um...hi."

"Hello, Pancake." Hawk said with a smirk as he leaned against his door frame and motioned for her to come in. Caspia left her skateboard rested against the side of his house and stepped inside as Hawk closed the door.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry." Hawk raised an eyebrow in confusion as he crossed his arms. "Why are you sorry?"

"'Cause I was rude to you." Caspia said as if it was obvious and it sort of was. "When?"

"When you were trying to be nice and I told you not to touch me and just walked away. That was rude and I didn't want you to be mad so I wanted to apologize."

"Cass, I don't care. I'm pretty sure I know why you were tense and if I'm right I don't blame you." Caspia gave him an expectant look as if she wanted to know what he thought the reason was.

"Kreese is your old sensei, right?" Caspia nodded her head. Hawk pulled her into a hug and Caspia wrapped her arms around his waist as Hawk rested his chin on top of her head.

"Do you wanna watch a movie? My parents aren't home, so we can watch one of the dorky movies you like and I won't have to embarrass myself." Caspia nodded her head again and pulled away from the hug. "You do realize that I knew you before you were Hawk?"

"Don't remind me." Hawk said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I know you want to watch Star Wars." Hawk crossed his arms. "And I know you miss your knitted sweaters. I'm not going to judge you, you know that right? I liked you even when you were Eli."