𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟔.

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑩𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

❝ 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

        𝐾𝐴𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑆 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐴𝐵𝑂𝑈𝑇 to start and Caspia was stretching her arms. After Valley Fest, her hands had gotten a lot more sore. She thought she was ready, but it made it worse, so she had to talk to Johnny about taking it easy today. She readjusted her medical bandages on her hands while she heard Kreese telling Aisha and Hawk a story about him and the army, but there were a lot of flaws in his story which was causing Caspia to roll her eyes. Caspia was also upset about the fact that Hawk was so intrigued by Kreese while he knew what kind of guy he was.

"You gotta understand that Mogadishu in the nineties was a hellhole. Warlords controlled whole swaths of the city. My team and I were charged with cleaning the place up."

"How many warlords did you kill?" Hawk asked with awe.

"You keep track of every ant you stomp out?" Aisha and Hawk's jaws dropped and were more in awe. Caspia rolled her eyes, knowing full well that wasn't true. "They were outgunned, we were outmanned. I tell you, Rwanda was no joke."

"I think you mean Somalia." Caspia interjected. Kreese turned around and looked her dead in the eyes with a threatening look. "Mogadishu is in Somalia, Rwanda is a whole different country."

Once Kreese turned around, his expression softened. "Of course, Somalia. I've spent so much time in the sandbox, it all kind of bleeds together, you know?"

Caspia once again rolled her eyes as Johnny emerged from his office. "Listen up! I see we've got some new recruits. Everybody, fall in."

Everyone got into lines with Caspia, Aisha, Miguel and Hawk up front. There were some new recruits after Valley Fest. "Time to see what you're made of. Straighten up, ginger twins."

Two gingers who were new then straightened their backs. Johnny then came across a full grown man who was shockingly shorter than most of the people in this class. "Sorry, parents can't stay for class. It's an insurance thing."

"I'm not a dad. I...I am here to kick some ass, sir!"

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

"Oh yeah, they, uh...I sold you the mirror. We kind of bonded, talked about rock bands." Johnny was really intimidating this guy. "Look, you're a little old. This is a class for teenagers."

"Well, I can take 'em. I'm not afraid of kids, sir. And my mom, she doesn't charge me rent, so I got a lot of cash to burn." He held up a bunch of folded money, so Johnny took it and gave him the bare minimum. "We'll consider this a trial run. I thought my last group of recruits was pathetic. But if you do what I tell you to do, you'll at least have a chance to become a better fighter. But to do that, you gotta fight. So, which one of you has the balls to take on the champ?"