𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟏

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑩𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬

❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of abuse

        𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑂𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝐴 girl who loved karate more than anything else in the world, or so she thought. This girl was the only student to her sensei. This sensei of hers was an amazing teacher and she looked up to him, until she earned her black belt. He started to push her past her limits, he became emotionally abusive and he even showed up at her house to scold her to train more. This girl was Caspia Mary Jones.

Caspia lived with her aunt, July, and her mother. Her mother was recently on a business trip in California. She had to stay there for about a month and while she was there, she discovered that she was diagnosed with brain cancer. Caspia's father on the other hand, she never knew him. He left her mother when Caspia was just a year old.

July saw how Caspia's sensei was treating her and decided to move her somewhere that demon could never find them again. She figured it would be best to move to California, where her mother was being hospitalized. To be more specific, Reseda.

July, or as Caspia sometimes calls her, aunt Jules, found an apartment complex that wasn't too expensive. Caspia was disappointed to be leaving Tahiti. It was a beautiful place and she was moving incredibly far, but it was worth it to see her mother and be away from that monster.

July and Caspia were almost at their apartment, but they still had a bit to go. Caspia was quiet most of the way there. July knew something was wrong since she's usually talkative. She sighed and momentarily looked at Caspia. "What's wrong?"

Caspia stayed quiet and continued looking out her window. July sighed again. "Look, I know you're disappointed about moving, but look on the bright side. You get to visit your mom, you get to meet new people, you get to live a whole new life, and you're nowhere near that awful man.

Caspia's breathing hitched at the mention of her sensei. She turned to look at her aunt. "I'm sorry. It's just hard."

"I know it is. But hey, me and you get to have a ton of fun, right? We both know I need to meet a woman, and who knows? Someone may catch your eye." July teased.

Caspia let out a small laugh as she scolded, "Aunt Jules!"

"I'm just saying! You're a beautiful girl, you are going to have people crawling all over you." Caspia laughed again and it made July smile. She loved seeing Caspia this happy after everything that had been going on.