𝟎𝟎𝟒𝟎.

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑩𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•✿.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 ❙✻⭒.✿•

❝ 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

❝ 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

        𝐵𝐸𝐶𝐴𝑈𝑆𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑆𝑃𝐼𝐴'𝑆 𝐾𝑁𝐸𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑆 feeling better and she was all cleared up, her doctor had cleared her to go to school and it was her first day back. Apparently Yasmine's back and she was hanging out with Moon while Caspia was gone, but Moon talk to Caspia and she agreed that she would be nice to Yasmine. Moon didn't doubt her, just wanted to make sure.

During Caspia's second class, she had a panic attack and Moon covered for her. Caspia had to take more of her medication and the panic attack ruined her day, but Moon had found out about the pills and Caspia was glad she knew. Moon was really understanding about it and promised to help her whenever she could.

Caspia's eyes were still a little red, but it was mostly covered up that she was crying. Caspia then walked into the cafeteria and sat down in the chair in between Moon and Demetri. He was talking to Yasmine about a sexual venn diagram, but Caspia wasn't listening. Moon whispered to Caspia, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Caspia said as she was looking at her hands and fiddling with her medical bandage.

"Cass." Moon pulled Caspia's hand away from her medical bandage, knowing she could mess it up. Caspia took a deep breath and gave Moon a weak smile. "Thanks."

Caspia suddenly started listening to Demetri who was explaining his project and from a few tables over, Hawk saw her. He saw her listening attentively, but he couldn't tell she was that upset from so far away. Out of jealousy, he kicked his ball right at Demetri's project, shattering it into pieces. Hawk and every Cobra Kai at his table laughed with him. Hawk walked over and picked up his soccer ball as he said, "I'm sorry, man. Looks like my ball just got away from me." He said sarcastically.

"That took me three weeks to build."

"Took my ball three seconds to destroy." With a smile on his face, Hawk walked back to his table, but Demetri immediately walked back and made Hawk turn around. "Another week, another pissing contest. I shouldn't be surprised since you love pissing so much."

"You landed one kick." Hawk said threateningly. Caspia then stood up to break up whatever was about to happen, but Moon tried to stop her.

"Cass, no-" Moon cut herself of when she saw Caspia walking towards them.

"Guys, just break this up. I'm sick of the fighting." Hawk could see in Caspia's eyes that she had been crying and it killed him that he had no idea why.