𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟔

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑩𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐨𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

❝ 𝐨𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

        𝑀𝐼𝐺𝑈𝐸𝐿 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐶𝐴𝑆𝑃𝐼𝐴 𝐻𝐴𝐷 been listening to a lot of eighties music like Johnny had told them to. They found amazing bands like Guns 'N Roses, Def Leopard, Aerosmith, AC/DC, and so many others. Miguel had been training as much as he could to get better and Caspia started working out a lot more. Caspia was going over to Miguel's house for dinner. When she got there, Miguel was still in his room practicing his punches. She sat down at the table and Miguel's grandmother went to get him. She knocked on the door. "Miguel?"

"I'll be right there. Almost finished." Miguel spoke through the door."

"Masturbandos." Caspia laughed a little. Miguel had been teaching her Spanish and she had been teaching him Italian. Miguel came out of his room and sat down next to Caspia. Caspia knew he was practicing punching, but it was still funny to her. She was trying to hide her smile. "It's nothing. It's nothing."

Miguel's grandmother put their food on the table and Miguel's mom came in. "Hice pollo en pipain."

"Ay, gracias, mama. Hi, Caspia." Caspia smiled and continued eating her food. "I'm sorry I'm late again. Things are crazy at the hospital."

Miguel shrugged his shoulders. "It's okay, you're short staffed. But we saved you some food."

"So, did you guys decide what you're going as for the Halloween dance?" Carmen asked.

"I'm going as an angel." Caspia answered.

"Ooh, I like it. Miguel?" Miguel was a little on edge about his costume. "Well, I was thinking Deadpool, but the costume's a little pricey."

"Well, how much it is?" Carmen asked.

"Oh, it doesn't have to be Deadpool." Miguel reassured.

"You want a Deadpool costume? We'll make you a Deadpool costume." Miguel's grandma rolled her eyes. "Esta no es es una maquiladora." (spanish; this isn't a sweatshop).

Miguel and Caspia stifled a laugh. Miguel's mom noticed the bruises on Miguel's hand. "Oh, Miggy! What happened to your hand?"

Miguel's grandmother answered for him. "No quieres saber." (spanish; you don't wanna know).

Caspia covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing and Miguel looked at his grandma with confusion. "What?"