✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Aurora's Revenge

120 6 5
By ActionInfinity

Klaus's POV - Mikaelson Compound

Klaus led his three daughters from their bedrooms and toys into the room where Freya performed her spells at. "Alright girls now I need you to listen closely with your listening ears for what aunt Freya needs you to do."

Freya made a face at her brother leading him away by his arm so they wouldn't hear them. "What are you thinking here involving your children?"

"They helped defeat Dahlia and they share their mothers blood. Mine wouldn't do much good but locate every vampire that is connected to my sire line." He explained to his witch sister.

Freya spared a glance back to her three nieces sighing heavily. "Fine, but you better hope this works ... .okay girls, I need you to each prick your finger and drop some blood on the center of the table for me." Her tone of voice changes when she heads back towards them.

"Like this?" Missy asked, holding up her bleeding pinky with such innocent eyes it almost pains Klaus. He and Raelyn pray everyday they can keep them innocent.

Freya nodded yes causing Hope to pick up the knife and cut across her palm dropping blood on the table like she was asked. "So we put it on here and then what?"

"Duh, we kick the butt of whoever took our mommy." Alina snapped back with some flare at only the age of three years old. She took the knife from her eldest sister, cutting down her palm as well, turning her hand and putting her blood where it was needed. "Auntie Freya, are we going to do the siphoning spell mommy taught us?"

Klaus saw his sister make a confused face not knowing what she was saying. "It's a spell that only someone from the Gemini Coven would know. From what Raelyn has told me it's used to take away someone's power."

"Unfortunately I don't know that spell but this one is easy too. Take my hands and hold your sister's hand too." She shifted her gaze between her three nieces standing in front of her. "Follow the chant that I do, Faire a voir la re."

Hope took Missy's hand. Then Alina held onto Freya's and she took Hope's in her other. The four witches were gathered in a circle chanting the same spell. "Faire a voir la re.....Faire a voir la re!" The blood on the map moves around in a circle shape landing around the church where Cami's brother killed people and then himself.

"She took them to the church." He was about to vamp off.

Missy spun on her heels giving him her sweet puppy eyes. "Daddy, can we help you?"

"Oh littlest witch it's far too dangerous for you." He bent down on a knee to be her level.

Alina put a hand on her hip mouthing off at him. "We are three badass witches, daddy."

Klaus parted his lips not expecting that from a three year old. But when he looked over at Hope she was also holding a serious look meaning he had no choice but to have them come. "Fine, but you have to stay right by my side. Alina, you siphon from me. Hope, you have Missy siphon you. Now let's go save your mother!"

Raelyn's pov - The church

Aurora had me push Cami into the fencing gate behind her before I turned around shielding her once more. "You do realize I am stronger than you, Aurora. I can give you a neck snap and we can run."

"It doesn't matter. You see, I have a plan to make you just like me. That way when Nik comes to rescue you, he will have to watch his wife die right in front of him." She smirked, holding her hands behind her back.

Moving my arms over my chest I raised my chin not afraid of the red head. "And how exactly do you plan on breaking me. You can't kill me, not as long as I have this." I held up my hand sucking in a breath seeing that my linked ring was missing.

She started laughing wickedly. "Looking for this. You see I took it during our fight at the compound and it's taken you this long to notice. How pathetic are you, siphon."

"Motus!" I launched Aurora backwards into the wall. "I'm not weak anymore, you are!"

She vamped forward where I was ready to fight yet she wrapped her hand around Cami's throat, choking her. "That wasn't very nice, Raelyn. So now you've only made me want to move onto the start of my plan. I want you to get rid of your magic, store it away leaving you just as an ordinary vampire."

"Why the hell would I do what you say?" I snapped at her.

Aurora tightened her grip where I could see Camille struggling to breathe. Her heart beating rapidly inside her chest. "Because if you don't I will kill the godmother of your daughters!"

"Rae!" Cami croaked out. "Don't!"

Shutting my eyes I sucked in a breath moving my hand upwards unclipping my necklace. Clutching it in my fingers I sighed feeling my magic disappearing from my veins. Dropping the jewelry on the ground I huffed towards the vampire. "They're happy now!"

"Much thank you." She released her grip where I vamped to Cami seeing the bruises on her throat. "Now I would like one of you to explain to me what exactly made you pick her as the godmother to your children. Start talking now."

Cami rose to her feet, backing towards the metal cage with me standing beside her. "I see that he wants to be more than what he is, and I don't think you would do much to help him get there."

"You see the good in Nik. Tell me, are you the one to bring it out of him, the frail, little human that he has manipulated, abused, and compelled to be everything from stenographer to spy?" Aurora took a seat holding my necklace in her hands. "He doesn't care about you, darling. You're just a thing that he uses from time to time. That's all."

"You can say whatever you want...I can't stop you...But I do find it interesting how angry you are. I think you're worried. If there's anything that Klaus likes about me, it's my mind, that I can understand him." Cami told her trying to not show she was afraid now.

Aurora shoved the human girl against the metal bars running her hands through her hair. "Ok. I've had enough. Now let's just...Let's shine the light back on you, shall we? Tell me your deepest, darkest secret, and if I sense that you are holding back, well, you might not live long enough for Nik to get here. Your greatest shame... Admit it and do not bother lying because I will know and then I will end you."

Cami and I glanced at one another before she took my hand in hers. "Junior year of college, I was arrested for assault, battery."

Aurora popped up. "Ooh, fabulous. Now, that's more like it. Now do go on."

Cami sucked in a breath struggling to tell part of the story. "It was some guy. He was dating my roommate. She tried to break up with him, so he hit her, broke her nose. I tried to get her to go to the police, the Dean, anybody, but she was too scared. I hated that he was just getting away with it like nothing ever happened.
I saw him one night at a bar hitting on a freshman...So I took a beer bottle, and I smashed it in his face. The next thing I knew, I was kneeling on his chest and pounding his head into the floor, and by the time they pulled me off of him...Well, he wasn't laughing."

Aurora smirked at her proudly. "You're not ashamed that you did it. Huh. You're ashamed that you enjoyed it...And that's why you study psychology, to understand your own dark impulses."

Cami said back. "Here, I thought I was the shrink."

She chuckled, turning her body towards me where I growled when she came closer. "Ha! Well, I see why Nik is so taken with you. Now onto you, Raelyn."

"I'm not telling you anything. People don't get to know my dark secrets unless I consider them family." I told her in a fiery tone.

The red headed vampire came even closer to me, grasping my chin in her fingers. "I'm not looking for a dark secret, darling. No, I want you to stop acting like you aren't a monster. You are a vampire and it confuses me to think that someone like Klaus Mikaelson would end up with someone like you. You must have a dark side like your friend Cami here."

"I don't, not anymore." I attempted to lie to her knowing that she wouldn't know I was a ripper.

She moved something from behind her back where I gasped seeing her holding a stake in her hand. "You're lying to me. I can see it in your eyes. Now you do exactly what I say or I will shove this stake into your heart and you won't be able to stop me."

"What do you want her to do...just hurt me instead." Cami asked, wrapping her fingers around the bars behind her.

Whipping my head from Aurora to Cami I snarled. "Shut up, Cami!"

"How stupidly brave she is, Raelyn. Don't worry Cami, you will be at the center of our little game we shall start." Aurora spun me around holding my arms around my back pushing the stake into my back a few inches away from my heart.

"Ahh Aurora!" I gasped feeling her pull the weapon out.

She held the stake covered in my blood against my throat holding me against her chest. "That's a taste of what will happen if you don't listen to me. Now I want you to feed on your human friend and then when she is minutes from death...feed her your blood and turn her."

"Rot in hell!" I growled in her face glancing over my shoulder as best as I could.

She shoved the stake into my back again before she took it out. She vamped over to Cami biting a hole into her neck holding her there bleeding. "Feed or I kill her right in front of you once I stab you!"

"Cami...." I mumbled feeling my fangs and veins under my eyes beginning to appear. The burning desire for blood in the back of my throat is growing stronger. I watched the blood fall from her wound before I couldn't take it any longer.

"Raelyn - ah!" Cami screamed the second I vamped her against the wall shoving my fangs into her neck. I bend my head closer against her listening to her heart beating slower and slower. The taste of blood is too good to ignore.

Cami's body begins falling into me meaning she was almost drained. Aurora came up behind me whispering in my ear. "That's it. Now give her your blood!"

"You want to know my dark impulses fine!" I retract my fangs from her neck turning around to face Aurora not caring she had a stake pressing against my chest. "I'm a Ripper!"

Aurora shoved me away from her where I gasped when she pushed Cami in front of her biting into the human's wrist drawing out more blood. "There it is. I knew you couldn't be an innocent soul. Give her your blood and then I will let you finish her off."

"Rae..." Cami's voice waved in and out with her struggling to not black out.

I felt some tears slipping when my fangs came out again. I could only focus on the smell of her blood. It wasn't helping that her blood was still on my lips. "Cami, I....I'm...I'm so sorry." Vamping her away from Aurora I bite into my wrist shoving my blood down her throat where she gagged it down her throat.

"Rae...please." Cami begged me when I moved my hands around her neck showing her my vampire face when I moved to drain the last bite of blood in her.

"Mommy!" Before I could do anything more I recognized the sweet voice of one of my daughters.

Slowly shifting my body around I looked over my shoulder with my voice breaking at seeing Missy and Hope standing a few feet in front of me. "Missy, Hope, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Oh I suppose these are your offsprings. I must say it will be a joy to taste their blood." Aurora swings the stake around in her hands, vamping towards them up and she drops it grabbing her head in agony.

"Phasmatos Oculacs." I heard my third daughter voicing, showing herself after undoing an invisibility spell showing herself siphoning her father.

Nik shifted his gaze around the room seeing that Cami was bleeding and I had blood on my mouth. "Stop this game."

"This is not a game, Nik. This is an intervention. You're in danger of losing the love of your life...Me. We're finally together after so long apart, all the world before us, if we can just dodge a few minor obstacles... like this nuisance of a prophecy, my brother's internment, the insufferable influence of Elijah...But what I cannot overcome is your affections for someone else." Aurora whipped her head around to me glaring once she had overcome the headache Alina had given her. "I've waited far too long to share you now. Call me jealous."

He slowly walked forward still holding Alina's hand in his. "I remember full well the extent of your jealousies, but what surprises me is that they extend to the, uh... The lowly therapist and the mother of my daughters."

Hope and Missy followed their tails, never taking their eyes off of me making me start crying that they saw me like this. "Girls I'm sorry...I'm sorry you have to see this part of mommy."

"Incendia!" Missy raised her and Hope's hand creating a fire ball towards Aurora taking her focus away from their father. Giving them a chance to magically bring my necklace into their grasp.

Klaus and I stared at each other where I knew he was lying in an attempt to get Aurora to stop. "Aurora, you can't believe Raelyn means anything to me. She may have given me my daughter's but you are my first love and only you."

Aurora shook her head vamping behind me and yanked me to my feet with her. "But I do believe it, Nik. I see it, the fear in your eyes....why else would you bring your children to save her life. For there is only one question, "Do you actually love her?"

"You know I love you." He lied, causing all three of our daughters to look at him confused.

The red headed vampire smiled shifting the stake she had picked up in her hands pressing the tip into my heart in the back of my chest. "I'm so glad you admitted that. I wanted Raelyn to hear it...Before I stake her in the heart."

"Ossox!" Alina raised her freehand not wasting another second snapping Aurora's neck with magic.

I gasped collapsing onto my knees seeing that Cami was still bleeding leaning up against the wall. I vamped towards her until someone spun me around away from her. "Let go of me!"

"Rae, enough. If you feed on her anymore you will kill her!" Nik warned me when I was fighting against his hold. "Missy, a little help."

Our youngest daughter came over, placing her hand on my arm siphoning off my blood. "Mal il de lui, ai malheur nuit cette san." I slumped my shoulders feeling my fangs go away and the urge for blood to die down for a brief moment.

"Drink, Camille." Klaus vamped over to her offering his bleeding wrist so she didn't die and she drank until she no longer had any wounds. He turned to me, helping her to stand. "Take the girls and Cami back to the compound. I'll handle Aurora."

"Nik, I....I can't do that. I can still feel her blood." I shuttered, eyeing her neck where he knew it would take time before I could control the urge.

He slowly comes over to me pulling me into a hug running a hand through my hair. "Sssh now, Rae. Let's get you all home now. I can kill Aurora later." Cami walks beside Hope and Missy. Alina held my hand with Klaus holding me against his side so I was in the middle of them heading back to the Mikaelson compound.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
812K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
20.3K 554 28
When Klaus Mikaelson comes to Mystic Falls, to break his curse, his eyes catch on a Psychic Witch, in the myth of trying to move on, from her heartbr...
492K 9.9K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...