My Everything (Scarlett Johan...

By ayemem215

You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63
64
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76
77
78.
79.
80
81.
Wedding Inspo
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126
127
128.
129.
130
131.
132
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
140.
141.
142.
143.

48.

1.6K 32 3
By ayemem215

Y/n POV
I'm sat in my new truck outside JFK airport. I got a BMW X6 in an awesome electric blue. Rose actually helped me pick out the color, and the interior is a crème with blue stitching to match the exterior. I love it. It feels so much nicer than my Lamborghini truck.

*ding*
Lizard: got my bag. Coming out of terminal C.

I glance at my phone and see I'm parked at the correct terminal for once. I get out of my car and lean on the hood waiting for her. I'm sure to have a hat on sunglasses on because I've been spotted more and more by paparazzi recently. I finally see her walk out huddled up under a giants hoodie and leggings. She actually goes right past some reports unnoticed as she approaches me.

"Hey y/n." She smiles and I grab her bag and shove it in the back seat.

"Get in. Don't attract attention Olsen" I say leaving her with her hands open for a hug and jump into my side of the car.

"Okay rude. What's got your panties in a bunch?" She asks getting in the car and taking off her hoodie.

"Nothing. Just not in the mood to get harassed." I say pulling out of the airport onto the traffic stricken highway.

"How has it been going honey? Something seems wrong." She presses

I let out a sigh. "I quit Luthers." I say and see out of the corner of my eye her head whip around to look at me although she doesn't say anything.

"Y-you what? You love being a lawyer. You worked so hard to become a lawyer." She says softly but I can tell she's very confused.

"It isn't the same anymore. When I first started,even back when I was interning, I felt proud of what I was doing. Catching criminals, helping other departments, helping people who needed saving. Now, I'm just helping the criminals and I'm disgusted by myself." I admit to her.

"That's only because you are a defense attorney. You do help people. You have acquitted more people of charges than anyone in the last year." She says

"But that's not what I want. I'm good at what I do but it's at the expense of other people. I help someone win in court but that just breaks down the other person who loses. Who usually doesn't deserve to be the loser." I say

"Could you switch sides?" She asks

"And work for the government? The one I evaded for years. And the shit salary that comes with it. No thanks" I say laughing out a little.

There's a small silence after my sentence. Like she's thinking of what to say without trying to hurt my feelings.

"Okay so you quit. Now what?" She asks.

Now what? That's a great fucking question. I guess I didn't think that through when I stormed into Anna's office after court yesterday. I was so pissed and shaken up from Mr. Matthews that that was the most logical thing I could do. I didn't even let Anna get a word in. I told her what he said to me and how gross I felt, and that if that's who she wants to represent then I can't take it anymore. I walked straight out after a few other curse words flew from mouth and I didn't even grab anything from my office. Just straight into the elevator and out the front door. But what am I going to do now?

"Y/n" I hear being pulled from my thoughts. "It's just a question. Don't let it send you into a spiral." Lizzie says gripping my hand that's on the middle console.

"I'm not sure Liz. I'm sure there are other things I can do with my law degree. I'm just not there yet." I say focusing back on the road. I finally pull into my driveway to see Scarlett's car also in the driveway. I give Lizzie my house keys so she can go inside while I grab her bag. I get her bag from the back seat and make my way up the stairs into the house seeing them pull away from a hug.

"Hey babe" Scar says while pulling me into a hug right after she hugged Lizzie.

"Hey" I say smiling back to Scarlett. We settle on the couch talking about Scars company, skipping over the fact my so sister was there today, how well the movie has been commented about and then falling on the topic of new work.

"So I have Jimmy Fallon and Kimmel tomorrow night to promote the new show I'm doing, then a book meet and greet with little boys and girls for a children's book Robbie and I wrote. Then I fly back to LA the following day. So thanks for letting be crash here" Lizzie spots out listing her to dos out.

"It's not a problem. I'm sad Rose won't see you as she's with Romain in France for the next month. But we will visit when she gets back." Scar says which makes Lizzie smile.

It's been quiet as hell without Rose and she only left last week. The day after the last day of school she stopped by to collect mr. Mauve and we had our good bye hugs. I didn't think it would effect me this hard but it has.

"What about you Scar? Any new scripts you've read." Lizzie asks Scarlett.

"Yeah actually this one by Wes Anderson. It's set in the 50s and seems really quirky and fun but kind of dark. I'm definitely interested." She says to Lizzie.

I lean forward intrigued because it's the first I've heard of her even reading a script. It's mostly just talking or promotions about The Outset.

"That's fun! Wes is an amazing director." Lizzie replies

"Yes he is. Marcel is trying to set a meeting up with him but he is in Italy at the moment. But says he is coming back soon so I'll just have to wait." She says

"Where is filming?" I ask and Scarlett looks kind of surprised, like she forgot I was there for a second.

"Some in LA but mostly Spain." She says and I nod listening to her.

"How long?" I ask and she glances and Lizzie and back at me.

"3 months." She says. And I feel my heart drop.

"Three months" I repeat and she turns to face me. I feel my heartbeat quicken a little. She's going to be gone for three months. And I'm not even working to distract myself. Shit and there's no rose either. Maybe I can find something to do while she's gone but fuck 3 months? I can't be away from her for three months.

The thoughts are sending me right into a panic attack but I quickly stand and run up to my bedroom closing the door behind me. I run into the bathroom opening the shower door and stepping in fully clothed. I didn't notice Scarlett follow me up here and into the bathroom. I barley knew she was with me until I felt her arms snake around me under the cold water fully clothed with me.

"It's okay. Im right here. Your safe" she says into my ear while hugging me tight. The cold water bringing my senses back and made the voices fade also. Her touch is the one that makes them disappear completely and that's when she shoves the wet hoodie over my head to the ground of the shower and turns the warm water on replacing her hands back to small of my back and hugs me tight again.

"I-I'm s-sorry" I breathe out not tealIing how cold I was from the water.

"Shh it's okay. Warm up first then try and talk later." She says just holding me under the warm water. After a couple minutes I'm not longer shivering and she helps me out of my clothes and leaves them in the shower. She quickly strips just so she doesn't track water in the bedroom but then helps me out of the shower sitting me down on the bed wrapped in a towel.

She leaves me for a second to go in my closet and comes back with my favorite black sweatpants and a comfy t shirt. When she slips the shirt on my head I smell her and I realize she put her shirt on me. It comforts me more than she will ever know.

She strokes my hair behind my ear and lifts my chin to look at her after we are both dressed.

"How are you feeling now baby?" She asks softly

"Better" I say dropping my head ashamed of how I reacted.

She lifts my head again with her finger and smiles. She leans in and kisses my cheeks and I flinch away when she shocks me.

"Wow. Like a firework" she whispered smiling which made me smile.

"Do you think you can tell me what sent you into a spiral?" She asks stroking my cheeks she just kissed.

"It's stupid and selfish." I say quietly almost afraid to say it out loud.

"Nothing you think is stupid or selfish." She says "I promise I won't push you but is this about me going to shoot a movie in Spain?" She asks.

I nod my head slowly and see the pity spread across her face. That's what I didn't want.

"You didn't even mention it to me. And then you already knew so many details and I know you're a big girl you don't need any validation but I thought you would've maybe talked to me about it before you up and left. When does it even start filming?" I rush out paranoid and a little shy

"Baby nothing is set yet. That's why I didn't tell you. I only know the basics and that's it. I haven't even talked to Wes yet. And with everything going on I didn't want to drop something on you or even make a final decision until I knew how you felt and what was going on with you." She says which makes me feel bad right away.

I roll my eyes annoyed at myself and huff "well shit. Now I'm an asshole" I say

"No stop it. You are not. You just heard something and your mind took over. It happens to everyone." She says. "But I was hoping that if I did get the part, you would come with me." She finishes and stand closer infromt of me.

"Really? You'd want me to come?" I ask

"Ofcourse. I can't live without you y/n." She raps out and god tmjewring those words out of her mouth are the sexiest thing she could say right now. I stand up and pick her her and wrap her around my waist.

"Fuck yeah I'll come with you." I say and twirl her around. I walk us downstairs and see Lizzie isn't here.

"Where's Liz?"

"She went to grab food for us. I believe she said sketching about Mr Shu" scar says smirking

"Let's goooooo" I say exited for my favorite sushi "so how was my sister?" I ask

"We don't have to do this now babe" she says

"It's okay. Did she say soemthing?" I wonder.

"Well to be honest she was very sweet and professional. Besides once, but she did ask me to ask you to pick her calls." She says in a questioning tone.

"She called me one time at 3 am and it was a couple days after she showed up to the house. Since then there was no contact." I defend

"Hey I'm not accusing you of anything. Just repeating what she said. Do you think she's just saying that?" She asks

"Probably" I say

"I dunno. She wasn't acting the same. She wasn't her big bad self. Was very afraid to speak up or say something out of line." Scar says.

"Hmm that doesn't really sound like her" I say

"Sound like who!" Lizzie yells closing the door inserting herself into the convo

I chuckle anlottle and say "my sister. Scars company hired her for promotion stuff." I explain

"I didn't know I swear" scar defends but I rub her shoulder so she knows I believe her.

"Oh my god I forgot to tell you, she pulled out of contract with my sisters. Right after the show in Italy." Lizzie spills tea

"What. Why" I question

"No clue. She just told them she had prior commitments she forgot about and would even pay the contract break fee." Lizzie shrugs.

"So first she quits The Row. Then she's super extra sweet to Scarlett, almost scared to make a wrong move." I say out loud and watch the girls watch me think.

"Something doesn't seem right. Is she still dating Robbie's brother?" I ask Lizzie.

"No she ghosted him a while back." Lizzie says

"Maybe it's Thomas. He can get obsessive." I say thinking out loud.

"Babe call her. Invite her and only her over or something?" Scar questions

"You're right I will" I say and walk to the kitchen to make the call. It goes straight to voicemail so I send her a text.

Me: hey. Can you make it to mine for dinner tonight? 8pm. Don't bring Thomas.

I send it and go back in the living room.

"Straight to voicemail but I sent her a text." I say shrugging my shoulder and sitting down next to Scar. Melting into her embrace. A minute later my phone dings.

"Can you look?" I ask scar and she grabs it and looks. She has a big smile on her face and looks up at me. "Liz put the food in the fridge, She's coming"

***************************
What could your sister want now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1K 29
Y/N had always been in love with her costar, Scarlett, but something had always stopped her from pursuing it. Truthfully she was scared of losing her...
55.3K 1.5K 37
When her clumsiness and awkwardness has Allie running into a beautiful Blonde whilst at work. After multiple encounters (and some help from friends)...
77.3K 4.1K 31
A story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. Y/N L/N is a thirty-six-year-old woman. She owns a publishing company, L/N's publishing company, and...
48.7K 1.8K 37
This is Book 2 of Next Door Lover~ This book continues off a few years later and will show where Katie is now and if anything happened with Scarlett...