Temptation is a sin || Tyler...

Galing kay ritikaaahuja_

"Don't tempt me, Rose! You don't know what I am capable of", Tyler whispered in my ear. He had me pinned agai... Higit pa

Prelude : A mystery awaits
Aesthetic
Playlist
I. 9000th
II. My Name is
III. The first meeting
IV. Resident Tortured Artist
V. Monster?
VI. Twilight
VII. Black's not your color
VIII. The first sighting
IX. Rowan
X. Tell me pretty lies and convince me otherwise
XI. Bloodlust
XII. Date prep
XIII. The Invite
XIV. Woe Cup
XV. As thick as thieves
XVI. The anguish of past
XVII. The night of carnage
XVIII. Secrets that bind us
XIX. Visions
XX. I am not here for the pleasure of your company
XXI. Rendezvous at the Crypt
XXII. What happens in Crackstone Crypt, doesn't stay in Crackstone Crypt
XXIII. Caught
XXIV. But when had Wednesday Addams ever listened to me?
XXV. Playdate
Taco
Poll
Interlude : Hyde & Seek
XXVI. Raven Dance
XXVII. And then there were two
XXVIII. Mommy Daddy issues day
XXIX. The skeletons in our closet
XXX. There's a shapeshifter amidst us
XXXI. Fire will rain
XXXII. Coming undone
XXXIII. Everyday is all about me
XXXIV. Farther from the truth
XXXVI. The mystery of LG
XXXVII. Flunking french
A/N
XXXVIII. A Vision's search
XXXIX. Ghost hunting
XL. The Devil's residence
XLI. I wish I were a side character
XLII. The looming cloud of death
XLIII. All that starts well, ends badly
XLIV. Master and the Hyde
XLV. Discovering Teresa L. Glau
XLVI. To land in trouble is what thou protagonist does best
XLVII. Champagne - A toast to three psychopaths
XLVIII. Clementine
XLIX. Danse Macabre
L. Crimson
Postlude
Opinion Poll
Announcement
Bonus Postlude
Cause I love y'all

XXXV. Fancy dying on this beautiful night?

325 9 0
Galing kay ritikaaahuja_

Searing pain rushed through my body, fear squeezing my heart, all my demons surrounding me, I was gasping for breath, running like my life depended on it and I tripped on a twig, coming face to face with the Hyde. It dared me to make a desperate attempt for my life, beg, just to satisfy it's savagery. 

I woke up, paralyzed with fear. While thinking of coming up with ways to uncover the identity of the monster, I had fallen asleep. I was still in the hospital room. Creatures: How to contain them was open on my lap. The taboo surrounding outcasts was still there and the market for these books limited, so it was very difficult to get a hold of them. The existence of outcasts till date was like a shameful and well - kept secret. But Dad had access to these books and reading about them would always help me know them a little better. 

The clock read 12:30.

I am going to have a hard time falling asleep now. 

With little hope, I texted Enid - Fancy a stroll to the Crackstone crypt?

Enid must have thought that I am out my mind, for I received a call, "Fancy dying on this beautiful night?"

Her voice had gotten really high and I let out a laugh hearing her. 

"I woke up and I am not going to get any sleep now, so the point is are you coming? Join me on: E.R. - Adventures of the insane insomniacs?"

"Only because I won't be able to live with the guilt of you dying."

"It fills my heart with love, knowing your selfless motives."

I always had a torch, matches and nightshade vial with me, and I figured this would at least offer some protection. 

I met Enid on the way to the crypt, excited and fearful of what we were going to discover. 

I sang a painful rendition of Obsessed by Mariah Carey while Enid butchered Real Slim Shady. 

We reached the crypt and I was hit by the memories of the last time I was here with Tyler. Finding myself getting flustered with flashes of that night, I attempted to redirect my attention. 

I couldn't get what Xavier had said out of my mind, about the inscription on the crypt. I had dismissed the thought that night, nonchalant, but it had stuck so I thought of coming back.  

"Hey, what's this?"

I had almost forgotten that I wasn't there alone. 

Enid had stumbled upon a beautiful yellow rose pendant.

"This looks recent. Someone must have dropped it while they were sneaking in here."

Enid and I thoroughly combed the place, hoping to find some other clue, but returned to our respective places sans anymore clues.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

70.4K 1.3K 25
[COMPLETED] wednesday yandere preferences (trigger warning for the whole book) includes: wednesday addams, enid sinclair tyler...
46.1K 1.5K 23
what if the secret behind the Hyde wasn't a thing? what if Ms. Thornhill was a normal teacher and not Laurel Gates What if one of her 18 year old st...
6.1K 108 8
Y/n is a Hyde and Wednesday is a new student at nevermore. "Nobody" Knows that y/n is a Hyde but he can't Hyde it forever.