✅️ Gemini Runaway

Por ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... Más

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

To Getting Rebekah Back

118 5 8
Por ActionInfinity

Dragging Aurora's limp body into a room of the Mikealson's compound I threw her against the wall while we waited for her to come back. Flipping my hair out of my face I scoffed leaning against the wall. "I don't see why we can't just do a mind dive on her like Klaus did with me when I was still a witch."

Freya began burning some sage in a circle in the middle of the room. "I'm shocked you're thinking about the safer option. A few minutes ago you wanted to kill her."

"Oh please. She's annoying me enough where I still want to kill her." Snapping my gaze downward to her slumping my shoulders. "But she's the only one who knows where Bex is."

She nodded her head seeing that she was waking up. "Took you long enough."

"Oh, are we to play a fun game?" Aurora asked, lifting her head up.

Freya burned some more sage around her. "Actually, yes, and now that my spell has made it so that no one can hear what happens..."

"Cause in case you missed it we're gonna have a lot of fun." Bending my knees I grabbed her chin in my nails flashing my fangs.

Aurora smiled up at me. "Raelyn, how I wish I could adore your flair. I can't forget the fact that you gave him what I couldn't."

"Ohh well I can rub it in your face after you tell us where Bex is." I wined releasing her chin from my hand.

Aurora made a nose looking at Freya now. "Oh, ok, so then what, pray tell, are we doing here?"

"I think I'll leave my sister in law to tell you what's next." She sat the sage down when I rose to my feet.

Crossing my arms over my chest I smirked wickedly at the vampire girl. "You're gonna tell us where to find Rebekah, or we're going to kill you."

Aurora made a disappointing face. "Oh. Hmm."

Raising my hand up I snapped my fingers drawing her up to me holding her by her throat. "Where's my sister in law?"

"Not telling." She snapped.

"Ah sha lana!" I responded where she grabbed her head falling on the ground.

"Still...not...telling." She groaned.

Turning on my heels I launched one hand forward, breaking her legs together at once. "Tenebris lapsus!"

Aurora fell on the ground but she began laughing where Freya stepped up, beginning spells of her own on her. She launched her around the room like a rag doll for hours. Until she landed against the dresser panting. "Uh!...Is that the best you've got?"

"Until I can kill you yes!" Baring my teeth together in frustration I clutched my hands into fists causing some fire in one hand. "Incendia! I'm gonna ask you again... where is Rebekah?"

She smirked, rising to her feet before Freya snapped her fingers causing her entire body to feel pain. "You're quite strong for an infant."

Vamping up to her I punched her across the face. Aurora ran towards me where we went back and forth hitting one another until I slammed her against the wall. "Ah! Uh... Uh... Uh! Ah! Uh! Uh! Ah! Agh! Oh! Rrgh! Ha! Ah! Uh! Huh!"

Freya clutched her hand forward causing the red head to hold her head yelling in pain for a few minutes. "Whoo! Ha ha ha! That actually hurt. Ha ha! Oh, I haven't felt pain since the 1700s... kind of tickles... and for that, I'm gonna make you suffer."

"No you're not actually." I grabbed her by her shoulders siphoning from her.

She winced sharply. "Huh! Agh!"

"How about a werewolf bite, you psychotic, little bitch? Cause I know someone who doesn't have a relationship with you. Motus !" Growling in her ear I released her into the wall.

Aurora smirked where I wanted to snap her neck right then. "By all means if only I can laugh in your face when Nik heals me."

Freya glanced at my direction growling through her labored breath. "Maybe Klaus would heal you, but I doubt he would heal your brother. Why don't you have your werewolf Hayley bite him instead?"

I smiled at the red head. "Hmm, that's not a bad thought."

Aurora threatened, crossing her arms over her chest proudly. "No one should dare harm my brother... Seeing as you're all going to need him if you want your precious Rebekah back."

Our group was back in the dining room with Lucien clicking his tongue. "Longitude and latitude. Lovely."

Tristan clinked his galls with his sister. "Well, despite our differences, I believe great strides were made today."

Aurora smiled. "Hmm."

Elijah made a threat sitting back down at the table. "Tristan, I can't murder you this very moment, but I could just as easily tear those eyeballs from your skull and feed them to your sister."

Klaus warns him with me leaning against the armrest of his king chair. "Elijah, these are our guests."

Aurora said back. " Nik, it's so sweet of you to defend us."

"Don't get too comfortable with the idea!" I warned her by crossing my arms over my chest.

"You know, I doubted my brother's wisdom in bringing us all together today, but he was right. We must confront the harsh realities we all face and make difficult choices... To ensure our collective survival... And I have every confidence that my choice... Will be the right one." Klaus got to his feet moving behind Tristian suddenly snapping his neck.

Aurora gasps at what he had done when he threatened her sternly. "Were you anyone else, the servants would already be mopping your blood from the floor. If you do not bring my sister home, Tristan will die slowly and in tremendous pain."

Aurora croaked through tears. "You betray me after all your promises of love."

Nik raised his voice at her getting in her face threatening her to bring her home. "I meant to keep those promises! It was you who shattered them when you took Rebekah! Now I have your brother, a sibling for a sibling. I want Rebekah back."

Aurora got in his face vamping away. "You will regret this. Huh!"

Freya asked him with me standing by her hip. "After everything today, you just let her go?"

Elijah reassured her. "Aurora should be easy enough to control. We have Tristan now."

Klaus shifted closer to his vampire flashing his golden wolf eyes into his. "Lucien... You will take me to Camille, and you will surrender the medallion, or you will meet an end so cruel, the devil will weep."

Stomping around the knocked out vampire I didn't bother wasting time vamping to his place. The elevator door opened quickly where I noticed that Cami was waiting outside holding a daylight ring. "Cami, we have to go now."

"I took that vampire guy's daylight ring. He can't get out until dark." She told me to hold it up.

Taking her hand in I rushed us back to the elevator tapping my foot nervously until the door opened again and I gasped under my breath. "Aurora, shit!"

"Hello again, Raelyn." She smiled wickedly. "You must be Cami."

Cami's heartbeat began to race in our vampire ears. "Raelyn, what do we do?"

"Don't worry. I can take her!" I revealed my fangs and the veins under my fangs to her.

Aurora backed us into a corner when she revealed something from behind her back. In her hands was a stake and a vial of some liquid that I could only assume must be werewolves venom or something. "Oh on the contrary dear girl. You see she won't be getting the upper hand against me this time."

"What the hell are you going to do to me?" I growled shielding Cami with my body. "Leave Cami out of this."

The red head shook her head. "Sorry not an option. You see, I need her for my plan."

"Raelyn  - uh!" Cami grunted when Aurora shoved a needle in her body to the floor.

I attempted to vamp at her but she pressed the tip of the stake over my heart. "Ah ah not so fast, darling. You might be a witch but I can still stake you and kill you with this."

"You really are a bitch. Why are you doing this?" I bared my teeth.

She leans forward. "Cause I won't let you keep my lover from me. Now either you come with me willingly or I kill Cami right now."

"Why you little  -" I cut myself off when she moved the stake over her human heart in a taunting way. "Huh...fine."

Aurora grinned, dragging the blonde human towards the doorway. "Excellent."

"Dic mihi, hva du vet..." I mumbled praying that she didn't hear me do my mind spell before I followed her through the elevator. "Nik, please find us before Aurora kills me or Cami. We need you."

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

222K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
257K 7.3K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
1.8M 36.5K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...
71.5K 2.1K 42
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚�...