π•π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ β„π•†π•†π•„π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ•Š?

By jangsinhyeon

[UNDER SLIGHT EDITINGS] Wooyoung is the college's president where San also studies. Wooyoung is very famous... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 23

244 17 29
By jangsinhyeon

*RINGGGGGG* *RINGGGGG*

Wooyoung crooked his brows in annoyance as he searched for his phone to turn that damn alarm off.

"Son...of a...bitch..." he cursed as he finally shut that alarm off.

*Hmmm....* sighed deeply.

Wooyoung POV:

What time is it.... I thought as I turned the screen of my phone on.

*Gasp*

Shit! Shit! College starts in 10 minutes and I'm not yet ready.

Fuck....

Quickly getting up the ran towards the bathroom and got a quick shower. Changing into clean clothes I went out and faced the mirror. Only to notice... those bruises from last night that San gave me...

Fuck!! Need to change again into full sleeves... This took another 5 minutes of mine and I'm officially late for college now. Great!!

I quickly, almost ran towards the kitchen to make my breakfast but... It was already made, with a sticky note on it.

"Good morning sleepy head~~ Hope you did not forget last night..."

I sighed in frustration. Crumbling that small note into a tiny ball, I sighed. I was actually no match of him. But... This doesn't keeps me away from trying? Does it?

Oh yeah~ I smirked in satisfaction. I don't care if I can bully San or not. But I can bully his friends to annoy him...

I smiled at my own brilliant ideas. Indeed it is one.

"Shit!! I'm late...!" I gasped as I quickly started to eat my food.

*BUZZZZZZZ* *BUZZZZZ--*

It was Seonghwa.

"HeLlO...?" my mouth was full of food.

"Where the actual fuck are you?!" he practically yelled from the otherside of the phone. Eventually resulting in me to pull the phone away from my ear. My brows crooked.

"H-hey... I'm sOrrY... I'm eating...*gulp* my food. Will be there in 10 minutes..." I replied.

"The first class is about to start. Gosh Woo you are so lazy!!" he yelled for the last time and hung up the call.

Gosh...shit!

After 5 minutes, my food was finally over and I practically ran towards the college building. Fuck...
.
.
.
END OF POV

.
.
.
.

[ Scene shifts: At Mingi's house. 1 hour ago...]

Yunho slowly opened his eyes. The bright sunlight hitting his eyes. Squeaking at the bright light he turned around to avoid it, but instead he was meet with a pair of eyes that was now staring at him, through his soul.

"Good morning..." Mingi greeted. They were still at the same position. Mingi's legs hugging the other, hand wrapped around the other's waist.

Yunho just stared at Mingi for a while in surprise but eventually smiled.

"Hmm... Morning..." he smiled while sighing a little.

"We are gonna be late..." Mingi said while slightly scoffing.

*Gasp!* Yunho quickly stood up on the bed as soon as the other let go his legs. "Shit..." he cursed.

"It's alright. Breakfast's already ready. Just need to change. You can have my clothes and return them afterwards..." Mingi shrugged as he too got off the bed. Opening the closer, he threw a nice navy coloured tee shirt at the other while shrugging.

Yunho crooked his brows. Confusion clear in his eyes. "But--- it's really not that necessary..." he said as he offered the other back his tee shirt.

"Hey! It's alright. And on top of that, it's kinda dirty too." Mingi said as he pinched the other's shirt. "Let's go! I'll be waiting outside the room, then we shall go down together. To have breakfast." Mingi leaned down, faces only inches apart as he smiled softly. Yunho widened his eyes at the short distance between them. With that Mingi went outside, not without patting the other's hair and ruffling it softly.

Yunho held the place where the other had touched and smiled a little. Perhaps he blushed.

After 4 minutes, he came out of the room. Property dressed in Mingi's tee shirt.

"Woah, this suits you~" Mingi complemented while the other blushed hard.

"L-lets go..." Yunho said.

Ascending down the stairs, there sat Mingi's parents at the table, waiting for them.

"Good morning boys! Studied pretty hard. Huh?" his mom asked. Mingi laughed at that so as Yunho.

"Yeah, we guess so."

.
.

"See you mom and dad!!" Mingi said as he went outside the house to start his car.

"Bye uncle aunty..." Yunho bowed as he too left the house.

"Take care you both!!" his dad yelled as they both drove away. Yunho was smiling by now.

"Maybe you're not so mean as I thought you would be..." Yunho thought as he glanced at the other who was focused on the road.

.
.

"You go. I'll go and get some of my books from my locker." Yunho said to the other.

"I'll come with you...?" Mingi kinda questioned.

"No! It's totally fine! Thanks." Mingi nodded as started to walk inside the building.

Yunho walked towards the locker section and searched for his locker number.

"Ah! There you are..." he opened it and slowly started to take out a few necessary books of him.

*Bamm!!!*

Suddenly, without any warning, nowhere out of the blue... Yunho was yanked around and harshly shoved against his own locker. His back hit the handle of the locked and he groaned from pain. Yunho closed his eyes from pain.

Opening his eyes, he meet with someone's different pair of eyes. Face masked, hair covered by a blue jeans cap, black full sleeves shirt...

.

Wooyoung POV:

Oh yeah~ Now this is some fun. He can not identify me now. I smirked inside my mask.

I saw the fear grow inside him. Yunho stared at me with horror. Well not with that much horror I stared at his friend last night... Fuck.

"W-who the hell are you?!" Yunho asked me as his voice cracked miserably.

Scoffing at him, I leaned closer. "Your nightmare~"

With that I harshly punched him in his guts. Yunho immediately fell on his knees while holding his stomach. I took a fist full of the other's hair, forcefully made him look at me. He frowned from pain.

Scoffing, I landed a harsh punch on his face. This made him fall on his palms. I sure now sure that his palms had bruises. I was feeling extremely satisfied by now. That's how it feels darling.

I didn't stop. Then kicked him which resulted him in landing on his side. I sighed seeing this. Grabbing his collar, I again slammed him again the locker. His lips bled from the corner. He groaned from pain from his back being again slammed harshly.

"I-I did n-nothing to you..." he whimpered while groaning in pain.

"Huh! You didn't!" I scoffed. "But your friend did!!" with that I again slammed him harshly one more time against the locker and punched him on face, he fell. Kicking him a few more times, harshly, I went away, running before anyone could notice.

Running along the hallway, I quickly removed my mask and cap. Wore a thin jacket on top of my shirt so that if we meet again, he can not recognise me. I smiled at myself proudly.

END OF POV

.
.

Mingi sat on his desk, looking outside the classroom glass, at the hallway which led to the locker section.

Although Yunho's class was after him, he did not notice him come after him. Frowning a bit, Mingi started to get concerned about Yunho.

"Where is he...? I swear he did not return..." he thought as he supported his face with his palms.

7 more minutes went by. There was no sign of Yunho.

Impatiently getting up, Mingi went outside the classroom, ignoring his teacher's constant warnings.

"Fuck it... Where are you Yunho...?" he thought as he started to slowly run towards the locker section. Concern eating him second by second. He started to pant heavily he stood by the section, slowly entered it.

"Yunho...? You here?" he slowly called out. No response.

"Yun-- Hey!! Woah!! What the actual fuck happened?!" Mingi yelled in panic as he noticed Yunho, laying on his side, clenching his stomach, groaning in pain. Eyes closed tightly, bloody cornered lips.

"Hey! Yunho... Look at me!" he slightly patted the other's cheek to open his eyes. "Who did this to you?! Tell me!" he said as Yunho slowly opened his eyes, still groaning in pain. He gulped before opening his mouth.

"Mi-mingi..." he started to sob. "I-I do k-know..." continued to sob softly. Slowly approaching, Yunho hugged the other, slowly and tightly. Arms wrapped around Mingi's neck.

Mingi, eyes wide open, immensely shocked, hugged back with one arm around the waist, another on the back of other's head, rubbing his palm softly to comfort.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[(⁠'⁠ε⁠`⁠ ⁠)]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Sorry for making Wooyoung's character such hateful...but no choice... Please bare with me... ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you all loved my story so far... Ehee...
I'm not really a great writer, so please don't hate... Ehehe...

Do let me know your thoughts 💭💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 12.5K 46
His Friends, his classmates, everyone else hates her and misjudge her He slowly started believing them and took his distance from her Only if he knew...
37.1K 1.2K 20
When an arrogant teenager becomes roommates with a fuckboy. Jung Wooyoung is a transfer student at KQ University of Performing Arts. Wooyoung being t...
181K 13.2K 43
- [COMPLETED] choi san, cursed to live a lonely life of forceful giving and taking, really doesn't like it when popular student jung wooyoung suddenl...
14.3K 657 27
Jung Wooyoung hates Choi San. Choi San hates Jung Wooyoung. Wooyoung is part of a minority of people with a special gene, which awakens later in him...