His Mrs. Right (A Mb Story)

By haybay143

Love is in the air, yet so is tragedy, follow the life journey of these 4 couples, who go through struggle, c... More

Summer vacation/ intro
Haleys House
DASH
The Boys
The Girls
The Party
Uh oh!
Help!
School pt 2
Promise me?
Yall fucked up!
Tragic.
Love is in the air.
Dinner Date.
Really?
Friends for life.
nothing much.
Dang
My girl.
Surprising.
Wedding Day
The after party
Couple of months later ♥
You just haaad to ruin it.
Reunited
Damn.
Summer Party
PlayDate.
Oh shit
Leave me Alone
Yeaaaaah Right!
Twerk some
Time flies, when your having fun.
Whats next?
Hell No!
Hospitalized
Its About Time
Get Them!!
Its was all a dream
Senior Year
Are you okay?
Are you okay pt.2
Dont you tell
Real eyes, Realizes, Real lies
Maybe , Just Maybe
Just tell me.
Im baaaaaaaackk!
I told you soo.
Back to normal
Brightside
Guess Again
Hell to the no!
Special Easter Edition
Forever..
Used to be
Band-Aid
Not a chapter.
Pretty girl
Death
Pop goes the Weasel
Say it aint true
Funeral
Bam!!
Please No! No! No!

Caught Bitch

155 4 6
By haybay143

(This is going to be all Boys p.o.v)

Ray p.o.v

I was chilling at home. Ever since the accident my moms been OVER protective. I cant even sneak out with snitch here. Aka Randy.

"Babies, Im gonna make some runs. Randy make sure Ray doesnt sneak out. Don't let him bribe you."

"Okay mommy." She kissed his cheek.

I huffed limping to the couch. I had my back sprain on today because its been hurting too.

"Ray be careful. Im serious."

I rolled my eyes. "Mom, I ain't no babh so chill. Like real life your suffocating me."

She stormed over towards me. Ugh. " Ray'Quan! If yo ass wasn't ass hard headed as your dads maaaaybe you wouldn't be on this couch now shut up. Say something else and I will show you even more pain." I rolled my eyes and she stormed out of the house. " Oh hey baby, I trust you not to let him out. Have fun" She closed the door.

Shaunessy walked up "Hey boo." She said and kissed me.

"Hey you forgot mee!" Randy yelled. I rolled my eyes.

Shaunessy kissed his cheek. "Hi Randy Candy. Go run along, I got him." He ran.

"You look pretty." I said complimenting her. She turned the tv on.

" thank you baby. How you feeling?"

"The same. Get over here and give me a better kiss."

" What about your brother?"

"Forget him."

She leaned over and kissed me. We made out. Her lips were likd heaven. Then she pulled away, making me me smack my lips a little. She giggled.

"So has Prod said anything?"

"Other than him getting a girl Pregnant? No, somethings fishy. He would've told us if he was with another girl."

"I know, don't stress over it though. Jojo gots this one covered."

I smirked and pulled her on top of me kissing her again.

Roc p.o.v

"Yeaaaa bitch, Yea bitch, call me Roc Royal, Imm wild boy Ima Ima wild boy!" I was in my room playing music while playing B.O( Black ops) I could never get obsessed with this game.

As I was rapping I heard some bouncing on my bed and rapping. I turned around to see Hay. "Yea bitch, Yea bitch, call me Haleeey! Imma wild girl, fuck it imma wild girl." I chuckled pausing my game.

"HEY Babe!" I said yelling over the music

"What?!" I turned the music off.

"Hey beautiful." I kissed her cheek. She was wearing the outfit I got her for our anniversary. I was a I ♥ Roc white tee, some studd booty shorts, a gold chain and a chunky gold bracelet, and her cement 3's she got a while ago.

"Wassup, Have you talked to ole boy?" She said slipping her shoes off and getting more comfortable in my bed.

"Nah, he still on mute."She sighed and shook her head.

"So whats the plan for today?"

I smirked. "You about gimmie a lap dance is the plan right now."

"Uh uhn , Next thing you know we gone be having sex. And Im om my period."

"Who said we having sex? And I don't give a fuck if you had the flu and you were highly contagious. You my baby. "

"When did I sign up for this lap dance?"

"Remember when we were at subway. You said you would give me it on the weekend. Well looky here. Its the weekend. Now get to dancing!"  

I put my Chris brown cd in. It was a personal one I made for me. Its every single freaky song He's made. Hay loves his freaky songs. It gets her in the mood I guess.

"Im only doing one."

" Okay, Ill accept 3 I mean I want 5 but I guess 3 is enough"

"I said 1"

"No, your thinking 3"

"You know shut up. Before I don't do none."

I smirked pressing play. Sweet love came on first.

She swayed her hips first dancing in front of me. Then she bent it over I immediately smacked her ass. She came over and started grinding. She did that to Beg for it and 2012. Making me horny with each move.

In the middle of 2012 I pulled her close, kissing her. I started to take her shirt off but she hit me. Turning the music off.

"What was that for"

"One I told you Im on my fucking period. Two I'm starting to think our relationship is based off of sex."

"Why do you think that?"

"Every time I come over we always to something sexual. I want you to prove to me that you can go a week with out sexual touching. If you do, Ill give you more than a lap dance. Ill become your sex slave for a day. Thats only if you make it through."

"So I can still kiss you and hug you?"

"Yep."

Man, this is gone be easy. "Fine deal." 

Just then her phone rang. I tried seeing the name but she immediately picked up.

"What do you want.... Im not ya babe... Dontae what do you want." I smirked, lil man trying hard. I remember when I was like that. It took her nearly a whole 6 months to say yes to a date.

.::FlashBack::.

Beginning to middle of Freshman year:

1st day of school.

"Aye Ray and Prince. Look at that chick over there." It was this beautiful latin. I couldn't help but stare.

"Man, mami is fine" Prince said.

"To bad you'll never get her." We chuckled. Thats when these 4 girls walked by.

"Look"

"at"

"dat"

"ass" We said in unison.

"She got cake for days!" Ray said She turned around. Something about her was just so perfect.

"This one is mine." I walked towards here.

"He bouta get rejected" Prince and Ray chuckled.

"Hello beautiful. My names Trey. You can call me Roc. Cause Ill Roc yo world. Whats yours?

She mugged me. She stared in my eyes. I just wanted to kiss her right then and there. "Haley. You can call me Hay."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She chuckled. Her girls smirked.

"Haha, so what do you want? Looking for some easy P?" She said popping the P.

"Nah ma, see it aint even like that. I want to take you on a date."

She chuckled. "Your cute. But no." She walked away but I grabbed her arm.

"Im not letting you go until you say Yes. C'mon ma, I don't bite." She snatched her arm.

"One I aint ya mama! Two I bite now leave me alone" and they walked away laughing.

She's a fiesty one. I went back to the boys only to see them laughing

-Mid Year -

I was chilling with my girl friend . We started going out a week before Christmas break. She was pretty, but not like Hay. We've became good friends. My boys and her girls. Her friend Shaun went out with Ray. They started going out in Mid September. Anyways. We were at lunch. Justine walked over sitting on my lap.

"Hey baby." She said kissing me.

"Hey." I was in deep thought. I planned on getting Hay today.

"Whats wrong?" I guess my face was noticeable.

"Nigga spruuuunnngg!" Ray shouted

"Sprung? Over who?" She said curious.

"Nobody." I said real fast.

"Over Ha-" I punched him. "Ouch Nigga!"

"Lemme guess. Your sprung over that Haley chick that you was hanging with yesterday instead of me. What yall fucking or something?!" She stood up.

"Nah, she's my best friend. I always check up on her."

"Wait, my nigga. You went over house by yo self?" Ray yelled. I nodded. "Nigga! When did this start! Nigga really sprung." Prince laughed.

"Oh so you was by yo self? You said Prince was there!"

"Nah. I was there with her." I texted Hay to come over by us. Then Justine snatched my phone.

"Now you texting this hoe while we talking?" Ray and Prince were in tears of laughter while I was getting fustrated.

Hay walked over. "Hey guys. Hey Justine."

"Don't Hey me man stealer."

"Excuse me?!" Hay said getting mad.

Fuck it. I swirled Hay towards me and kissed her. It was A M A Z I N G might I add. Damn I am sprung. We even added tongue. We pulled away and Justine stormed away. Thats how we became.

.::FlashBack::.

Prince p.o.v

I was laying my head on Ash's lap. We were watching this chick flick named the note or some shit. I don't know. Its about how this chick lost her memory and doesn't remember marrying her husband or something.

I wasn't paying any attention. I was on the verge of going to sleep and Ash wasn't making it better by playing in my hair.

"AHHHH!" I fell on the hard floor. I had just got into a good sleep. "What the hell?"

"I kept calling your name and you wouldn' answer."

"A Normal girlfriend would shake their boyfriend not throw them. Well Imm not normal and if you have a problem you can leave."

She said getting up walking towards the door. I pulled her back. "I like you the way you are." I kissed her.

Prod p.o.v

I was in my room. I've been in here all day listening to our music. I really enjoyed keep her on the low. It related to my situation. Man, yesterday horrible. After Jojo talked to me Chelsea did. She told me to keep my mouth shut and then kicked me real hard in my manhood. Lowkey I cried. That shit hurt.

As I was bobbin my head to used to be, a set of hands covered my eyes.

"Hey baby."

"So now Im ya baby. Thats coo." I turned around to see Chelsea.

"Oh hell naw, okay its coo if you black mail me at school but at home your going to fucking far. Get out now!" Im fedd up with this!

" Oh craig honey. You-"

"Shut the fuck up." I picked her up and walked to the door.

"Craig honey what are you doing?" My mom asked.

I ignored her. I opened the door and literally threw Chelsea out and closed the door.

"Craig! You don't throw girls out." My dad yelled.

"Thats no girl. She's a monster and she is unwelcomed here." And with that I went upstairs. I locked my room door and plopped on my bed looking at my ceiling. I sighed big.

"Wanna tell me wassup?" I popped up so fast.

"How you get in here?! I locked thee door."

"I got my ways. Now tell me wassup forreal Prod. I love you no matter what. Your secret is safe with me. And dont say nothing because it has to be something if she just left your house no spill."

I sighed" Jojo, I"

"DONT JOJO.ME BOY TELL ME NOW!" She demanded.

"She raped me." I whispered.

"What?"

"If I tell promise not to get all ghetto on me right away. Wait till im finished. Ill tell you when Im done. " She nodded and I sighed." The other day I was coming from tutoring. Yes tutoring Im failing science. She was sitting on the steps soaking in rain. I offered her a ride. She took it. Her mother kicked her out, so I offered her to go to my house to call people she knew. I went upstairs to get her a cover and she made hot chocolate. I drunk it and next thing I know shes said I love your Prodigy. I woke up tied to my bed butt naked. She told me thanks for impregnating her and that she was sorry for giving me herpes and left. She also told me if I told she would basically make my life a living hell."

To my surprise Jojo didn't get ghetto she hugged me tight. " Baby, its okay. I won't say nothing if you don't want me to."

I pecked her lips. "Your the best baby.With out you Im nothing." Afyrer that I felt a whole lot better. Who woulda known that something so dumb had such an impack on me. Starting monday Im gonna shut her dumb ass up.

(A/N aws snapizodios. Lol vote-Comment On my way to see 'ALL AROUND THE WOOORLLD' lol if yoy see it comment below and tell me your fav part of the movie. Toodlez)

Continue Reading