The Kim's Brother

By lowkeyalphafemale

The Kim's Brother are the most famous yet super rich siblings in South Korea. They are an heir of Kim Corpora... More

Snow On The Beach (KSJ)
Gorgeous (KSJ)
Cardigan (KNJ)
Miss Right (KTH)
All Too Well (KJS)
Exile (KSJ)
This is Me Trying (KJS)
Fearless (KNJ)
Dancing With Our Hands Tied (KTH)
Illicit Affairs (KSJ)
You're On Your Own, Kid Pt 1 (KJS)
You're On Your Own, Kid Pt 2 (KJS)
Sparks Fly (KNJ)
It's Nice to Have a Friends (KTH)
Getaway Car (KSJ)
The Story of Us (KJS)
Bejeweled (KTH)
Ghost (KSJ)
Death by a Thousand Cuts (Jisoo)
Paper Ring (KNJ)
Speak Now (KTH)
Comeback.. Be Here (KSJ)
All of The Girls You Loved Before (KJS)
Look What You Made Me Do (KNJ)

Don't Blame Me (KNJ)

31 6 0
By lowkeyalphafemale

Kim Namjoon POV

It's been 3 months since we saw Jisoo at the hospital. Seokjin hyung life was a messed right now. He seemed unfocused to his work, I even took over his meeting sometimes, because he was too drunk to go the meeting.

Jisoo cut off contacts with all of us. She send the resignation letter and paid all the penalty because she didn't follow the notice period. Her apartment was empty, and the tenant said that she already left the building.

Seonho was nowhere to be found, he was also vanished along with Jisoo. His assistant said that he went overseas for some business related, maybe Jisoo went along with her.

Tae was devastated at first, he even stopped talking with Jin hyung at some point. He never request any budget approval, his assistant, Jennie, who will do that for him.

Me? Well, I tried my best to be the peacemaker between this two. I hate when they fought. Though I was not that close with Jisoo, but her absence really impacted to my life significantly. I never thought that she was the one who changed Jin hyung to be more compasionate, lively, and gentle. He even said that I could pursue my dream in music.

But now? I had to back up Jin hyung in every aspect of his life. Me and Irene were working really hard in the past one year, to ensure Jin hyung didn't skip his meeting, sign the paperwork on time, and to not get drunk.

There was a knocked on my office, it was Irene, "Mr. Kim? Can I come in?"

"Please, Irene.."

"Mr. Kim. There were 8 documents overdue that need to be signed by Sajang Nim."

"I'm aware of that.. I just finished reviewing 3 documents, Taehyung budget approval can be processed, no need Jin hyung approval, since it's finance related, I have the authority for that" I said to her while massaging my forehead.

"You are wearing yesterday outfit, Mr. Kim..."

I sighed, "I know.. I already asked my assistant to bring my work outfit. Thank God for having personal shower room in my office"

"You should go home, security said that you went to the office on the weekend" Irene seemed concern

"I have double job now, remember?" I chuckled

"It has to stop. Sajang nim went too far. Can you hire a detective?" Irene said referring to finding Jisoo by using detective services. We had to told her, because she will aware the changes of Jin behavior.

"Already have, but her brother is really good at hiding her. Irene, I have gone through all the document, and send it back to you and looping in Jin hyung. Please make sure that he sign it on Monday at the latest. It's Friday, and it's really late, I think you should go home" I told her, then she excused herself.

I went to Jin hyung apartment. He was on leave for more than a week. I found him sleeping on the couch with a bottle of whisky on his right hand and console game on the other hand.

His apartment was a mess. I took a picture of him and send it to Taehyung
Come, he's our brother after all

In the next 15 mins, Taehyung arrived, while I washed the dishes.

"Aigooo, what happened to him? He's the one who hurt Jisoo, but he end up like this" his face looked disgusted

"Just shut up, help me to carry him to the bathroom. He need to shower"

We brought her to bathroom, open his clothes and leave him only with underwear. We put him under the shower and turn on the cold water, "WHAT THE HELL?????!!!!!" he screamed

"Clean yourself up, hyung. You're stink!" I said to him

"We'll be waiting outside." Taehyung said coldly without seeing Jin hyung face.

We continued cleaning up the apartment, and order some food. No alcohol allowed, so we only had light beer and water for Jin hyung.

Taehyung opened up a can and handed it to me, "So, hyung, what happened with Dalmi?"

"It's not working, I never told him the truth"

"About what?"

"About us, us being one of the most influential family in this country. I didn't know why, I think I'm just being careful, but she took it the wrong way" I shrugged

"It's hard to disclose who we are without having any doubt about that person being a gold digger or will take an advantage. But, I don't think Dalmi will do that." Taehyung shrugged

"I know, maybe she was right, I don't trust her yet"

"People always says that they envy for our lives, we don't have to worry about getting a job, having a proper house, but do they know that we emotionally damaged" Taehyung chuckled "We couldn't have our own dream"

"The irony. But, people are people. They never satisfied on anything, that's why they never happy with their lives, our lives. I read it somewhere, that the key to the happiness is being enough" I said to him

"Wow.. that's deep" Taehyung said while eating the chicken that we ordered.

"So, Tae, I want you to forgive Jin hyung for what happened. You can see yourself, without you being mad at him, he already punished himself"

"He's a coward and an asshole, who hurt my bestfriend. I thought Jisoo would be off limit!!"

"Indeed, I am.. I'm sorry Tae..."

"If you're sorry, stop being an asshole drunk. We still need you as a brother, parent, and CEO. Why you become like this, you're not even her boyfriend" Tae scoff

"I know, I regret it... I hurt her so deeply, and I want to apologize to her. If only I could meet her. I miss her.."

"Just eat, stop moping around. My detective just called me, Seonho is in town, and go straight to the hospital. I've asked my assisstant to set appointment, so he won't run away" I said to them

"Do you think he'll listened to us?" Tae worried

"He will. Guess who has the biggest donation in his hospital?" Jin hyung asked retorically.

We went straight to the hospital to see Seonho hyung. When we arrived, he already waited for us, "Gentlemen, welcome, please have a sit"

He looked calm, unbothered, and yet very intimidating. He matched Jin hyung vibes, both powerful CEO with intimidating gesture. "So, what a pleasure to have The Kim Brothers here. How can I help you?"

"You know what you can help" I said to him

"Well, I don't. I'm being informed that you would like to have a meeting with me" Seonho hyung smiled coldly to me

"Let's cut the bull here, where's Jisoo?" Jin hyung asked him directly.

Seonho smirked, "Somewhere safe. Don't worry, she's in a good hand"

"I'm her best friend, I deserve to know where she is hyung!" Tae said to him

"And yet, you failed to protect her" he stared at us coldly, Taehyung was in shocked by his word. "You can hire the best detective in the world, however, unless Jisoo let you to find her, you won't succeed" he smirked

Jin hyung grab his collar and want to punch him but me and Tae managed to hold him.

"Well, it's funny how the wealthiest man can do nothing with his money" Seonho chuckled.

"Don't cross the line, hyung. We have a very good amount of partnership here" I warned him

He chuckled, "Do you think I care? Just take your money, we'll survive. I won't trade my sister with your money. And, Seokjin, you know damn well that I'm the one who should punch you in the face, you did more harm than good to my sister. I respect my sister wishes to not ruin you. But, mark my word, I am more than capable to destroy you."

We gulped, we never saw Seonho this mad.

"Taehyung, you know Jisoo really well, you know that she would like to start fresh. Please respect her wishes. She'll come to you when she's ready. Okay, gentlemen, it's really late, I have a family to go home to. Good night. Take care" he tapped Seokjin shoulder.

At this moment, I was sure that we'll never see Jisoo for a very long time.

That night, we were staying at Jin hyung apartment. He was devastated, I know he could go back to whisky in minute. He might be not realized it yet, but he was in love with Jisoo. He was too focused with his past, and forget about the present.

"Hyung, please let her go. Seonho hyung is right, she needs a fresh start. Focus to love herself, instead of taking care of others. She has done that since she was young, until she forget to love herself" Tae explained "I am devastated too, but I'm glad that she's safe. I wish. you could respect her too"

Jin hyung didn't say a thing. At this moment, I realized, you should fight for the one you love while you can.

In the morning, I left Jin hyung apartment and drove to the nursing home that I knew.

Upon my arrival, I saw her chatting with elderly. She's so beautiful. She saw me and caught of guard.

She ran towards me, "Hi..." she smiled

"Hi...." I cleared my throat. "Hi, I'm Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. I'm the second child of Kim Youngjae, THE Kim Youngjae. The CFO of Kim Corporation, and secretly has a talent in making music and become obsess with it.."

There was an awkward silence between us, "I like you so much, Dalmi. In fact, I think I'm in love with you. I want to start over. Could you give me a chance?" I handed my hand for a hamd shake.

Instead of shaking my hand, she grabbed my hand and pull me towards her, and she kissed my lips softly, "Absolutely, I miss you"

At first I caught of guard, but when I heard her saying "I miss you", I started to kiss her back so deeply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 319 11
"Will you play an Act in my life?" = Min Y/N, living a simple life with her brother Min Yoongi, and her best friend Jeon Jungkook. Y/N is very popula...
16.9K 435 16
Kim M/n, Kim Taehyung's younger brother, moves into the bighit dorms with his brother after a failed attempt of suicide. "she should've let me die" "...
18.8K 683 11
BTS x Taehyung -------- Kim Taehyung is the younger brother of famous K-Pop idol Kim Namjoon, although the world doesn't know that. Taehyung has a...
3.8K 130 24
❝He's spoiled rich, what do you expect?!❞ The Kims are the wealthiest in the city. Two fathers and one son. It's a family that isn't as stuck up as y...