Demons, Swords, And Other Thi...

By Peachyyy1023

Unsurprisingly, you died! Congrats! Now you've got an annoying demon that fails to babysit you, along with a... More

(Name) Almost Dies After Dying
Scaring The Village Children With Fire
Apparently, There Are Consequences To My Actions, And Nobody Told Me
The Favorite Child (Spoilers, It's Not You)
Dragging The Marines While Your Father Sells You Off
Secondhand Smoking (The Fun Way)
Fun Times With Four Eyes
My Issues Are Now Your Issues
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Not So Sweet Dreams (Nightmares, Actually)
King Sai The Backstabber
There's A Reason You're A Demon
28 STAB WOUNDS
Sai And Smoker Fight For Custody Over You
A Few Steps Back
PAYING CHILD SUPPORT IN GOLD
Timeskip To The Timeskip Before The Timeskip
Don Krieg Would Like To Speak To The Manager
Man With Three Swords Too Angry To Die
Arlong The Walking Fish Stick
You're Not Allowed To Help Because Cannon Hates You
Roronoa Emergency Room Zoro
My Work Here Is Done (You Didn't Do Anything, Though?)
Criminal Or Not, Sometimes It's Nice To Be Wanted
The Hatred for Bounty Hunters and Mountain Bandits Runs in The Family
The Clown And The Casanova
Red Nosed And Red Faced; Buggy's Been Caught Red Handed
Theft Isn't a Hobby, It's a Lifestyle
Call Me Ishmael (My Captain Just Punched a Whale)
The Sixth Father Figure (But Really-- Who's Keeping Track?)
God Hates You, But The Feeling's Mutual
Cooking Up Testosterone
Don't Worry, It Gets Even Worse
Zoro Sends 100 Bounty Hunters To The Shadow Realm
Becoming Crocodile's Doormat (Speedrun)
THE BEES ARE EVERYWHERE
May I Say, You Look Particularly Dashing and Absolutely Terrifying Today?
You Drink Tea. I Drink Anarchy
Not To Self-Diagnose, But Something Is Wrong
Crooner Is Plagued by Horrible Visions (Like Father, Like Daughter)
The Memoirs of a Clown's Apprentice
I Feel Funny (Fatal Character Flaw)
Dr. Disrespect Has Entered The Chat
The Prettiest Boy In The World
I Don't Need To Heal, I Need To Harm
The Real Housewives Of Alabasta
Um, Sir? Your Man Tiddies Are Showing
Gucci In The Desert
Yes, Sir Crocodile
The Most Cursed Game Of Tag Ever Played
At Least Your Kidnappers Are Hot
Bad Pirates Get Put In The Shame Cage
Mood At The Moment: Mischievous
THE FLORIDIAN'S GOT A BOMB
I Don't Care That You Broke Your Elbow
Don't Care, Didn't Ask, Cry About It
Revenge Is Better Than Rest
Your Taste In Men Warrants Therapy
I'm Self-Diagnosing, Something Is Wrong
EUREKA!!!
I Am In Misery
There Is Only One Correct Opinion And It Is Mine
Current Regret of the Day: Why Did I Ever Tell Them That?
Bella, Where the Hell Have you Been, Loca?
Taxes Are For Nerds. Commit Tax Fraud
The Horrors are Endless but I Stay Silly
I'm Too Young to Die a Whore
THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING
Welcome Back to Fact or Cap
EMOTIONAL DAMAGE
No Question About it, I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again
All You Had to Do Was Try

Cursing God And Baking Cookies

949 53 19
By Peachyyy1023

        You were always the first person up and awake on the Going Merry

Granted, you were always the first one to fall asleep when night fell, and you certainly weren't a morning person, but you were always up.

Hell, today you weren't even dressed yet. You were still in your pajamas, and you could care less. (You weren't really feeling peppy today– your back was acting up once again. It didn't hurt as much anymore, but it bothered you) The only thing you had bothered to put on over your sleepwear was a plain apron so you could bake.

You decided that you'd make cookies today. Just regular chocolate chip, because you liked those ones the best. You were lucky that Sanji never needed to use the oven in the morning, too, since it meant that you had free reign over it.

It got you thinking. Should you try making breakfast? You felt like it was a good idea. Baking and cooking were the only thing that was helping ease your embarrassment as you tried to recover from your crew's short escapades on Crow Island. You will never forgive Sai for pulling out the childhood photos. That was your kryptonite.

You dramatically wiped away a non-existent tear as you started mixing in the flour to the batter. Just when I thought Sai was a serious man– it was all an act. I'm never going to trust him with a camera again.

"Your baby pictures were funny."

Shut the fuck up, Kosai. I may have gotten some of the memories from the past (Name), but that doesn't mean those were mine.

"It's literally a carbon copy of your body."

Someone needed to save you from the embarrassment you felt. Your time on Crow Island was short, but your family certainly made a lasting impression. Mainly, it served as blackmail for both Nami and Zoro (fuck Zoro, he was doing this to mess with you and also to make fun of you).

Not to say that you didn't enjoy your time there. Crow Island had many things– and Nami seemed very insistent about going to the castle so she could "look around". When you all actually left the island, you were sure that there was more furniture than there originally was in the first place on the Going Merry.

Good thing you warned Sai beforehand to hide anything that he liked. Now you were the only one who had to deal with Nami's expenses, because you couldn't use the excuse that you were poor. You still accepted your fate. You, too, were expensive. You liked expensive clothes and food.

"I'm impressed that Sai convinced you to take the nectarine and peach trees onto the ship."

You wilted. I'm just glad that Nami doesn't mind sharing some of the space for the garden. When we get Sunny, we'll probably be able to fit even more trees here. I really want a cherry blossom tree if we can have one. Until then... just three peach and nectarine trees.

"And about a thousand jars of preserved fruits."

This time, you facepalmed– your other hands working on mixing more flour in. Heat crept up from the base of your neck at the reminder– Sai must've really missed you if he decided that you would need an entire grocery store worth of supplies to just make it to Loguetown.

Please don't remind me. They restocked most of the ship with fresh fruit and other fresh foods. Not to mention salted fish and other meat.

Kosai laughed, and you went back to working in silence. By the time you put the cookies in the oven, the sun was starting to rise –just barely– and you could hear everyone start to wake up. You hummed to yourself and ate a spoonful of raw cookie dough that you set to the side for yourself and Kosai.

"Why are you making everyone cookies?" He asked, reaching out from your arm and absorbing his share.

Because I can. You're just jealous because you're gonna have to share.

"Sharing is for losers."

And yet you shared when I made pie and muffins yesterday. What're we doing right now? You gestured to the spoons you had set out.

"...I hate you."

What was that, loser?

Kosai detached from your body and was now sulking in the corner. Your brows crinkled in amusement. "Wow, someone's being dramatic today."

"Fuck you and your friends."

"You love me."

"I don't."

"You do," You finished, and turned to the door of the kitchen. It had barely been opened– and you could see the faint hearts swirling around his head– he must've just greeted Nami.

"Ah, Sanji..." Kosai's many eyes narrowed.

"Morning, Sanji." You nodded your head to the boy as Kosai went from sulking in the corner to plotting Sanji's death. And you might've been seeing things– or hearing them– because you're sure Annan was unsheathed from his scabbard and now, they were both muttering.

The blonde's face brightened. "(Name)-swan!!"

His voice was always bright, even in the morning. You were surprised since he smoked so much. Then again, he usually yelled at the other boys with just as much energy. Albeit the negative kind.

You cracked a smile and repeated, "Sanji!"

"Aaaah! It smells nice here, are you baking again?"

"Yeah. Cookies. What's on the menu for breakfast?"

You resolved to lean against the table after you had asked your question. Sanji told you, the hearts in his eyes reappearing, and you continued to humor him. Flirting with Sanji was something that Kosai hated, and detested it vehemently, but you clearly didn't care.

You felt lucky that you were able to bond with Sanji (as much as Buggy'd let you) before you met the others. Aside from Zoro, whom you loved to annoy. With Sanji... It just felt a bit more natural. You weren't close friends with the chef by any means, but you were still friends. More than acquaintances, and more than 'new' friends.

When you were an 'apprentice' on Buggy's ship, you convinced him to go to the Baratie often. The food wasn't too pricey, and it was good. This was, of course, for your own benefit, as you got the chance to talk to Sanji and watch him and Zeff go head-to-head every time you were able to visit.

(Not only that, but you taught Buggy some manners, which he probably forgot the moment you left his sights)

That, in turn, also built up a relationship, and it was easier to relate to Sanji now. Because you were crewmates.

Sanji was pulling out a few pans from the cabinets above the stove as you asked him some run-of-the-mill questions. (You also noticed that he pulled out the chef's apron that you made for him– one with a few revolving hearts right over where his was– and you felt a small sense of pride well up inside of you)

"How'd you sleep? Well?"

"Yes!" He seemed cheery enough. "And you?"

"Pretty good, I'd say," you scratched your chin as your eyes wandered around the room. "Had a dream that lasted a week. You ever have one of those?"

"Hm... I don't really remember my dreams," Sanji muttered. "What was yours about?"

Hawaii, but that doesn't exist here. You crossed your arms and exhaled through your nose. "Er... Where was it... I guess it was a tropical island. Did a lot of weird stuff, and it lasted forever. Wouldn't be able to explain it that well since you're not the one who had the dream, though."

"Was it a happy dream?"

A small smile settled on your face. "Yeah. You were there." Lmao he wasn't. I was having a bad time when I had to run from the Hat Man.

Sanji's face turned red. Before he could even reply, you changed the subject like nothing ever happened and you didn't just subtly flirt. You were smooth like that. (You weren't)

"Anyways, what kind of cookies do you like? I haven't asked anyone else yet and I want a general idea of what the crew likes."

"I'll eat anything you make, (Name)-swan."

"That's sweet, but seriously."

Sanji hummed. He appeared a bit hesitant. "...Cinnamon cookies."

He seems like a cinnamon type of guy. Must be the eyebrows. Reminds me of how cinnamon bark is rolled. You nodded to yourself. "Good to know. Nami... She might like shortbread cookies. Ah, I need to make tea shortbread, come to think of it."

"What's your favorite cookie?" Sanji quipped, pulling more ingredients out.

His brow twitched slightly when he saw some of the meat missing from the fridge. Goddamnit Luffy. If he didn't stop midnight snacking, the entire crew was going to starve. And only a day after they had left (Name)-swan's wonderful island where her amazing family offered them free supplies of the highest quality. The nerve of that brainless captain!

"Eh, I like them all equally. Those tea cookies with jam in the center are pretty good though- I like the ones that Lory makes."

The door was swung open by none other than Nami, and she sighed. "The boys are chasing each other around. Playing tag, I think."

"Seriously? Well, that's gonna work up Luffy's appetite. How'd you sleep?"

She grinned. "Great! That luxury bed set that you recommended works wonders!"

Recommended? RECOMMENDED?!! YOU STOLE IT OFF MY BED!! You sweat dropped and sat down at the table. "Sure, sure, glad you slept well."

Sanji looked like he was falling in love all over again. "Nami-swan, hello again!"

Nami waved lightly and took the seat next to you. "We should reach Loguetown in the afternoon. I think we'll still have to restock, though."

You hummed. "Zoro needs new swords because his broke during his run-in with Mihawk. Crow Island barely has any swordsmiths, and the ones who can make swords usually take forever. So, we might as well just shop for what we need in regard to fighting and combat."

Sanji had a field day when Sai was showing him all of the exotic spices that he had. You pursed your lips. You liked seeing Sanji happy– you liked seeing everyone happy. So...

"Go wild. I'll handle the expenses. My dad was more than happy to cover them all when we got to my home island."

Sanji was still unsure. "I couldn't let a lady pay for my things, and a princess at that!"

Your brow raised. Were you being challenged?

"It's just out of necessity... generosity, I suppose. And you don't have to call me a lady or a princess– I gave up those titles when I turned to a life of crime. I'm a felon anyways. My bounty's not for show, you know."

"(Name)..."

"If you don't accept it, I'll just buy it in your place," you said with a shrug. "Seriously. Anything you want?"

Sanji's once hesitant expression turned to one of hope. "Can I get a bigger lock for the refrigerator?"

"That's a necessity. And I'm rich, so yeah, buy whatever you want. As long as it fits on the ship, that is. Get all the expensive cooking supplies that you want, sweetheart."

Sanji started cooking with such fervor that you laughed. The nicknames always got to him, and it was such a sight to behold that you couldn't help yourself.

Nami clasped her hands together as the beri appeared in her eyes. That would be a common occurrence from then on, you realized, as you cemented yourself as the literal sugar mommy for the group. Crazy shit. You really just threw your money at all of them without thinking.

Cannot believe that I'm gonna be known as the rich kid. Why'd Nami have to go and steal my favorite set of blankets, though?

As expected, Kosai didn't respond because his plans for homicide weren't finished. The dark aura in the corner of the room grew substantially and you blatantly ignored it. He'll handle it himself. Hopefully, in a non-murderous way.

"You're going to run me dry, aren't you?" You asked, turning to Nami as you put your elbows on the table. She batted her eyes at you, and you had to bite back a laugh.

"What? Of course not!"

Her smile was innocent, but her eyes screamed "yes".

I can see right through you, you know. "Well, okay. I've been to Loguetown before. For a... trip."

You might've already told Zoro that you worked under the supervision of a Marine Captain –if he even remembered that– but you probably wouldn't bring it up until you were asked to. So, it was a trip, and it was, but you'd just leave out one part of the trip. The one where you had to fight for your life to evade Smoker.

As Sanji and Nami conversed –probably asking each other about what they'd like to buy– you tuned out their conversation. You'd be back at Loguetown. It's been years, but... It only felt like yesterday that you were there. Those years that you were training on the seas– they passed by like a blur.

And Smoker... You'd have to avoid him at all costs. You didn't know what you'd say if he caught you just loitering around. Hi? Hello? How's your day? Sorry I went missing off the face of the planet for the past two and a half years, by the way I didn't even catch Zoro, how's it going? Hell no! You were a pirate and Smoker didn't know. You still didn't want him to know, but he'd find out eventually. You were just trying to prolong the inevitable.

I don't want to rush everyone, but I might as well tell them where they need to go. Then again... Your brows furrowed. Everyone just splits up, right? I can't stop that. I don't want the others to feel like I'm watching them like a hawk.

Maybe as long as you stayed hidden, you wouldn't have to worry. Out of sight, out of mind. Smoker would be clueless. You'd be able to tell if he was near you with your improved haki.

He's really the only thing I have to worry about. There's nobody else important aside from Tashigi, and she ends up running into Zoro.

Your heart suddenly dropped

Tashigi

Tashigi

Shoot, how could I have forgotten about her? Of course she's there!

Your feelings may have died down when you essentially lost contact with her, but that didn't change the fact that there was still something you felt when you looked at her or thought about her. Which wasn't good. You'd have to hide those feelings if you actually wanted to leave Loguetown when you arrived.

Okay, okay, I just have to avoid Tashigi too... If I'm talking about avoiding people, I should stick with Nami. I don't want to bother Usopp when he fights... Father? Daddy? You shivered. Oda, why did you name this man Daddy Masterson? Any other name could've worked.

You did want to see how Usopp gained more confidence with his sniping skills, but you didn't want to see that little shit that Daddy Masterson called his daughter. You might have garnered a reputation for having no mercy when it came to children who were just little shits. (The only thing that Kosai did when you clearly resorted to violence was "you won't like Sugar" and said nothing more)

So, your plans were simple. Stick with Nami, even though you'd be handing over most of your money to her and be discreet. You'd have to wear a jacket that would cover your midsection because there weren't many people with four arms just walking around Loguetown.

Disguise... You might have to wear one of those.

Maybe a facemask? Your hands ghosted over your face. I've been told I have similar features to Crooner.

A plate was set in front of you. Breakfast! You smiled as Sanji put another plate in front of Nami. You had considerably more, but that was because Sanji knew you had a big appetite and had recently found out about Kosai.

(Yes, during those years before cannon, you made sure that Kosai remained hidden. It was nice that he didn't see Kosai as competition, but you could tell that Sanji still had some distaste towards the demon because he was constantly with you)

Though it was slightly disturbing when you turned to the corner –with nothing in it, to those who couldn't see anything but an incredibly dark shadow and an unsheathed katana– before saying "breakfast's ready".

Sanji's demeanor changed instantly when he opened the kitchen door and stuck his head outside.

"Breakfast is ready, morons!"

"FOOD!"

"Men..." You and Nami muttered, picking up your cutlery.

Soon enough, everyone was in the kitchen and seated at the table. Conversation had mainly switched to more discussions of Loguetown. You knew it best, so all of the questions were directed at you.

"Anywhere I can get new swords?" Zoro said as he stabbed through a sunny-side-up egg.

"I bought my swords at this one place. The guy's a swindler though, watch out," You said as you let Kosai eat the food off of your fork. "I plan on going with Nami to a few clothing boutiques. You'll be able to find the swordsmith, right?

"Yeah."

"Your confidence worries me. How're your wounds doing?"

"They're fine."

"Any pain?"

"Nah." He shoved the cut-up eggs into his mouth.

You stopped Luffy from stealing any of your food by holding his wrist, so it was pinned to the table. "Hey, you've heard of Loguetown, right? It's where Gold Roger was born and executed. I figured you'd want to see the platform where it was carried out."

Luffy was actively trying to wrench his wrist out of your grip, but he only succeeded in stretching it. Blast! You bested him. How come you were so good at figuring out when he was going to steal your food?

Ah, wait, Gol D Roger? He was interested. "Sure, let's go! And after that we go to Grand Line!"

"Right," you nodded and let go of his wrist, only to slam it down again when his fingers inched towards your plate.

"Ow! What gives?"

"If you won't share your food, I won't share mine!"

Luffy whined exaggeratedly, already done with his own plate. "Why not??"

"Like you, I have a big appetite!"

"But you're sharing with the blob!" He pointed at Kosai.

The demon's many eyes twitched as he ate more of your food. "I'll look past you calling me a blob. I will possess you if you touch my food."

"Usopp, you need more supplies, right?"

Said boy jumped in his seat. Yeah, he was terrified that you could control the demon that you called a friend. "U-Um, yes! Do you know where I can get some?"

"Hm..."

Your lips pursed again. You remember that you had explored a lot of weapon shops. Usopp could definitely find what he wanted. You nodded to his question and continued speaking.

"I don't know what you're looking for, but on the eastern side of the town, there are more weapon shops. I'd check antiques too, if you need goggles, which I do remember you mentioning."

"You seem up to date on everything..." Nami said, a bit surprised. You shrugged.

"I was there for a month. I explored a lot. Figured out where most things are. Most fresh foods are closest to the docks. If you want spices, you go more inland towards the center of the city. The bank's near the Marine Base–"

"There's a Marine Base?!" Nami and Usopp yelped.

"Yeah? Why are you guys panicking?"

"We're wanted criminals!" Nami jabbed a finger specifically at Luffy. Usopp was sweating profusely.

"Yo-You wouldn't happen to know anything about the base, would you?"

You sighed. Of course they just had to ask– might as well get it out now. So much for being secretive and mysterious. Which you didn't really go for in the first place. "I know about the base. They only know Luffy, and it's only been a few days. So the chances of our ship being recognized is pretty slim."

Nami and Usopp thanked the heavens. The others looked unbothered.

Zoro looked at you, as if he was trying to remember something. "Was that Marine Captain you ran away from the same one you told me about?"

"WHY IS THAT THE ONE THING YOU REMEMBER YOU GODDAMN MOSS HEAD–?!!"

"(NAME) YOU DID WHAT–"

~ . . . ~

Loguetown was just as busy as you remembered it. "The beginning of the end", they called it. You started sweating once you saw the arch with the town's name on it. This really was the beginning of the end. If you weren't careful enough, you'd be getting snatched up by Smoker again.

You hoped that you didn't run into Tashigi at all. That would be catastrophically bad.

"Wow! It's so big!" Luffy looked around eagerly. You made a mental note to purchase one of those child leashes for him. That would also be a necessity.

"Yep. Yep yep yep. These were my old stomping grounds." I'm not happy to be here. At least I'll be able to see Smoker's chest again.

"I can't believe you trained to be a Marine..."

You tugged your jacket (Kosai) close to your body. You had left Annan back on Merry in favor of remaining weaponless. "Me neither. That's why I'm sticking with you. I'm the only one that the Captain will recognize, so don't worry."

Nami paled. "Then why are you going with me??"

You paused

"...That's a very good point."

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF THAT??"

Nami was going to strangle you one day. You shielded your head to block any blows. You weren't about to deal with welts on your head from where she might punch you.

"Uh! Okay, I won't go with you– please don't hit me. I'll just give you some money to tide you over."

You shrugged your drawstring backpack off and opened it, handing Nami a wallet (you reused some of the ones she stole) along with a paper card. She took the wallet but looked at the card in confusion.

"What's this?"

"My dad handed a stack of these to me before we left. As long as we're in East Blue, we can take out deposits for money and get discounts anywhere. Works best here, he said. Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, Luffy, you'll all need one."

Three of the four turned to you– and you say only three because Luffy evaporated. You felt a headache forming as the trio took the cards (and wallets) from you.

"...What the hell did I miss?"

"He said he was going to go find the execution platform," Sanji said, puffing out smoke and pointing down one of the streets. Your eye faintly twitched. "What's wrong?"

Your smile was strained. "That's... The opposite way to the platform."

"...Ah."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I guess I'll go find him!" You exclaimed, throwing your hands in the air with an exasperated expression. "Okay– Okay! We'll meet up later in the town square. You can ask for directions from the vendors. Later!"

You left without another word, taking off running. If you had any worries, they wouldn't be necessary. Everything was fine and you were just losing your mind as per usual.

Zoro would be busy with Tashigi, Usopp would be busy fighting for his life, Sanji would be slaying during his cooking contest, and Nami was about to make sure the economy was in shambles after she was done with her little shopping spree. Lord have mercy on all of the vendors of Loguetown.

Luffy was your captain with undiagnosed ADHD. You couldn't let that idiot do anything on his own or else he'd end up dying or drowning in the sea. And you knew exactly where he was running– you could sense where he was, each turn he made, and you could still hear the faintest flapping of his sandals against the cobblestone walkways.

That didn't change the fact that you lost him like a drop of water in the ocean. Luffy had completely disappeared from your sights. He was fast as fuck –somehow outran you– and vanished.

You were all huffy as you ran on the least busy side of the streets, as to not run into anyone.

Stupid Luffy leaving before I get the chance to give him a card. Seriously, he's gotta want something, right?

"Well, his only goal is to become the Pirate King. He may like meat, but I don't think he's interested in material things," Kosai commented.

But... Still... I like buying people things. It's fun.

"...I feel a disturbance."

Why the fuck was that poetic?

Kosai was irritated by your words. "The hell does that mean?"

...I don't know, you just sounded elegant for a minute. Like Annan. It threw me off. You should've said "shit's happening" and it would've been better.

"You're complaining? I'm trying to warn you, you dumb bitch."

Warn me about what? Last time you tried to warn me about something in Loguetown, you... Oh wait, you didn't warn me about shit! And we ended up getting jumpscared by Captain- MOTHER FUCKING-Smoker!

"WELL FINE! SHIT'S HAPPENING, (NAME), I DON'T KNOW WHAT, THOUGH."

Thank you. It's probably Smoker, who's coming to kill my entire crew..

"Most likely. Ah, Tashigi just called Zoro poor, you missed it."

You sighed softly. You wanted to see that comedy gold– but only Kosai could because a part of the demon was still with Zoro. That, and Kosai was also with Yatagarasu for a better lookout.

Who's Rasu checking in with?

"He's..." The demon sounded annoyed as he continued. "Rasu's sleeping."

Nevermind on the lookout, then. He'd probably wake up when Mohiji tried to set the Going Merry aflame. Though Annan didn't know how to free himself from the scabbard– you taught Rasu how to. Your beloved ship would be alright.

You felt no exhaust at all as you slowed to a stop and looked around. Luffy's presence had gone from straight ahead to taking multiple turns. Where was this bitch going? Through the buildings?

Where was he in the anime? Or are we going by the manga...?

"This world seems like a mix of both."

A frustrated sigh left your lips. Cannon's never on our side.

With your haki, you sensed that he finally settled on moving in one direction. Which was the opposite of where you were facing. You facepalmed before you took a few steps back.

"Of course– Luffy doesn't know where he's going either...!"

"I feel like he's stopped a few times. He might be at the Gold Roger bar."

Oh, with Raoul? That's easy! You knew Raoul from when you gave him new wanted posters for his bar! (He only let you in after hours. Raoul knew your true ambitions. The day you stepped through the swinging doors, he gave you a look that told you he knew what you were trying to do)

Not only did you know Raoul, but you knew a shortcut to the bar from where you were. You only had to backtrack to the last alley before you.

You took another step back and turned around.

And the last thing you expected was to have your forehead collide with someone's chest

You stumbled back. "Er, shit, sorry about tha– What the–?!"

The person you bumped into –who wasn't Smoker, thank god– was dressed like he was about to rob a bank or commit a heinous crime. By that, you meant that he was wearing a cloak that covered most of his features. You knew that he wasn't, because you knew him. Maybe cannon was on your side, and maybe it wasn't. It didn't change who was in front of you right here, right now.

"Bu-Buggy?!"

"(N-NAME)?!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 494 8
Your life was pretty lonely on a small island near Reverse Mountain. You were the easy blame for every little inconvenience in the villagers' life ju...
8K 225 6
Yandere One Piece Characteres x Godzilla reader So.... What if you eat a devil fruit that is so powerful that you become a creature like Godzilla? Wh...
47.9K 1.3K 200
BOOM BABY!!! (Y/N) (L/N) here, and if you thought the last books couldn't get even more crazier and epic than before, then BOY YOU'RE IN FOR A TREAT...
172K 8.3K 18
You enjoy your peaceful house away from the city with your dog, until a stranger is quite literally dropped into your life. ** Crossover AU ** Wing...