Demons, Swords, And Other Thi...

By Peachyyy1023

Unsurprisingly, you died! Congrats! Now you've got an annoying demon that fails to babysit you, along with a... More

(Name) Almost Dies After Dying
Scaring The Village Children With Fire
Apparently, There Are Consequences To My Actions, And Nobody Told Me
The Favorite Child (Spoilers, It's Not You)
Dragging The Marines While Your Father Sells You Off
Secondhand Smoking (The Fun Way)
Fun Times With Four Eyes
My Issues Are Now Your Issues
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Not So Sweet Dreams (Nightmares, Actually)
King Sai The Backstabber
There's A Reason You're A Demon
28 STAB WOUNDS
Sai And Smoker Fight For Custody Over You
A Few Steps Back
PAYING CHILD SUPPORT IN GOLD
Timeskip To The Timeskip Before The Timeskip
Don Krieg Would Like To Speak To The Manager
Man With Three Swords Too Angry To Die
Arlong The Walking Fish Stick
You're Not Allowed To Help Because Cannon Hates You
Roronoa Emergency Room Zoro
My Work Here Is Done (You Didn't Do Anything, Though?)
The Hatred for Bounty Hunters and Mountain Bandits Runs in The Family
The Clown And The Casanova
Cursing God And Baking Cookies
Red Nosed And Red Faced; Buggy's Been Caught Red Handed
Theft Isn't a Hobby, It's a Lifestyle
Call Me Ishmael (My Captain Just Punched a Whale)
The Sixth Father Figure (But Really-- Who's Keeping Track?)
God Hates You, But The Feeling's Mutual
Cooking Up Testosterone
Don't Worry, It Gets Even Worse
Zoro Sends 100 Bounty Hunters To The Shadow Realm
Becoming Crocodile's Doormat (Speedrun)
THE BEES ARE EVERYWHERE
May I Say, You Look Particularly Dashing and Absolutely Terrifying Today?
You Drink Tea. I Drink Anarchy
Not To Self-Diagnose, But Something Is Wrong
Crooner Is Plagued by Horrible Visions (Like Father, Like Daughter)
The Memoirs of a Clown's Apprentice
I Feel Funny (Fatal Character Flaw)
Dr. Disrespect Has Entered The Chat
The Prettiest Boy In The World
I Don't Need To Heal, I Need To Harm
The Real Housewives Of Alabasta
Um, Sir? Your Man Tiddies Are Showing
Gucci In The Desert
Yes, Sir Crocodile
The Most Cursed Game Of Tag Ever Played
At Least Your Kidnappers Are Hot
Bad Pirates Get Put In The Shame Cage
Mood At The Moment: Mischievous
THE FLORIDIAN'S GOT A BOMB
I Don't Care That You Broke Your Elbow
Don't Care, Didn't Ask, Cry About It
Revenge Is Better Than Rest
Your Taste In Men Warrants Therapy
I'm Self-Diagnosing, Something Is Wrong
EUREKA!!!
I Am In Misery
There Is Only One Correct Opinion And It Is Mine
Current Regret of the Day: Why Did I Ever Tell Them That?
Bella, Where the Hell Have you Been, Loca?
Taxes Are For Nerds. Commit Tax Fraud
The Horrors are Endless but I Stay Silly
I'm Too Young to Die a Whore
THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING
Welcome Back to Fact or Cap
EMOTIONAL DAMAGE
No Question About it, I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again
All You Had to Do Was Try

Criminal Or Not, Sometimes It's Nice To Be Wanted

837 57 10
By Peachyyy1023

   "Thirty million beri! Nice going, Luffy!"

You clapped your hands together as your captain proudly showed off his new wanted poster. After three days of waiting, his poster had finally made it into circulation and was now going to be spread all throughout the ocean you were in.

"That's officially the highest bounty in all of East Blue!"

"We're officially wanted criminals, everyone!" The boy said with a joyous laugh.

Nami wilted from beside you on her lounging chair. "You fail to understand the gravity of the situation... Don't you realize that your life is at risk?!"

"There's gonna be so many people coming after us." The real question is if I'm ready for it. We've officially started our journey to destroying the world.

Luffy was still laughing without a care in the world. He was so happy that he had finally been recognized.

Usopp pointed at the poster excitedly. He was pointing out the back of his head, which was barely visible in the very corner. He still looked absolutely elated that he was included.

"Look! I'm there too!"

Sanji was refusing to face him. He was ashamed that the liar got a bounty before he did– but he'd never admit it. "As if. That's just the back of your head, dumbass."

"Aw, don't worry Sanji," the boy snickered, "Once we're all more infamous, we'll all eventually get wanted posters."

"Really?!"

Should I tell them that I already have one? Nami already knows, along with Zoro...

"Whatever you feel like telling them, go ahead."

...Nah. You didn't feel like it. If they asked, you'd tell them. Technically, it's not even me. 'Onihime' is faceless and anonymous. You think that the Marines will realize that I'm the one behind the mask?

"Unless you actively keep it hidden, then no, I don't think so."

...Hm, if Smoker found out, then he'd probably leave me alone.

"He would most certainly not. I think that man still believes you're going to be a Marine."

Nami let out a disappointed sigh. "We can't exactly hang around in East Blue, if Luffy's got the highest bounty here."

"Alright men!! Let's head for Grand Line!!"

Usopp and Sanji cheered, "Aye-aye!!"

"Hey, I see an island!"

At Zoro's call, the rest of the crew hurried to the front of the ship. Weird, you could've sworn that it would take at least a week to reach Loguetown. You had only been sailing for about three days.

There was indeed an island in the distance, but you noticed a small problem.

It wasn't Loguetown

Your crow started cawing loudly as it took off from its perch on the crow's nest. Rasu swooped down and around Merry as your gaze locked on the island ahead. The croaks were happy and jovial. You were feeling anything but lighthearted right now.

"Oh, I think I know this island, actually," Zoro voiced.

"Hold on..." Nami ran to her room and returned a few minutes later, a map in hand. "I've never been, but I recently remade the map for it."

"Ooh, where are we?"

"That's–"

"Crow Island."

They all turned to you

Your eyes were wide. Your hands were settled on the railings of the ship as you gazed ahead. It might've been a trick of the light, but the sun appeared to be shining even brighter on you now. Rasu let out another series of caws as he soared ahead of Going Merry.

"I'm... I'm home."

"Ah, that's why it looked familiar," Zoro said.

"You live there, (Name)? I hear it's a very prosperous island."

You just stared.

"...Well, I didn't expect this." Kosai muttered. Annan hummed from near your hip.

"We're home, (Name)!"

What kind of crazy luck did you have for your first island being your home island and not Loguetown? It had been years— did your family even remember you? (They obviously did, you were just being dramatic)

Still, you weren't ready for it. You thought you would be able to visit Crow Island... not now. The closest docks were barely in view, and your crow was flying so fast it was already on the island. Yatagarasu pretty much abandoned you the moment you all saw the island.

"Have you been back since you chased me off?"

You shook your head slowly. "No, I haven't visited since. I didn't think I'd see this place for... a while."

"What's it like?"

"Well..." You finally tore your gaze away from Crow Island and faced the crew. "It's... It's a very lovely island, I'll say that. I love my home dearly. I have nothing but good memories there."

"You will be serving me."

Your eyes darkened. Not only that, but you felt your very mind and body tense. That was Kosai's reaction, and Annan started to vibrate by your side as he trembled at the memory. Though the sword couldn't read your mind, he knew exactly why you had paused.

"Okay, I like everyone on the island except for this one bitch named Angelo. We all hate Angelo, capiche? Capiche. Anyways, they're really friendly. Zoro and I actually met here a few years ago."

A few of them 'aah'-ed at that. Now they understood why you were so comfortable with torturing Zoro with your words.

"Have you lived there all your life?"

"Pretty much. Left once for a trip since I wanted to try traveling out. My family's there, too."

"Were they okay with you becoming a pirate?"

You nodded, "They didn't really care. They said I could do what made me happy. Well, my mom and dad did. My brothers were annoying, and the only other saving grace was my sweetheart sister."

Nami leaned on the railings beside you. "Oh, you have siblings? How many?"

Your eyes went up as you tried to recall. Then you blanched, because you were sure that the number you were thinking of was incorrect. "...Give me a sec."

"YOU DON'T REMEMBER?!!"

"HEY!! IT'S BEEN YEARS!!"

"THEY'RE YOUR FAMILY???"

A huff escaped your lips. "Alright, alright! I know that I have... ten siblings. I'm related to five, and the other five are my step siblings."

They all paled. "TEN?!! YOU HAVE TEN SIBLINGS?!!"

"Yeah. Four brothers and a sister."

Zoro's brow raised. "And here I was thinking that you could do basic math."

"Uh, I didn't ask for your input, and you can't talk when you don't know left from right, you dolt."

His brow twitched and he ignored you.

"Anyways– I have no idea who the others are. Hell, my parents could've had another kid. Like I said, I've been gone for a few years."

"H-How do you not know your other siblings??" Usopp practically sputtered.

"Easy. I ran away on the day of my mom and dad's wedding. Er, or when their wedding was supposed to happen. I was chasing Handsome over there –No, not you, Sanji, sorry– to get away."

They were all so confused. While Luffy and the other boys gaped at you (minus Zoro), Nami asked the sensible questions. So long as you seemed comfortable, that is. "Why were you trying to run away?"

"Uh... You really want to know?"

They nodded eagerly– wanting to know more.

"Um, I was masking me "chasing Zoro" so I could become a pirate, but I also had to run because there was a Marine Captain there."

"What'd you do?!"

"Uh... He's like, convinced that I want to be a Marine– which I don't want to be, by the way!" You backtracked. "I thought I made it obvious that I was already going down the path of a pirate– but... yeah, you get it."

Zoro walked up to the railings on your other side and squinted. Merry was speeding along now, and you could just about see the docks up close, and the other ships that were there.

"Hey, there's someone at the docks. She looks familiar too..."

"Hm?" You turned back around and looked at the docks. "What do you–"

Your heart almost stopped

"--LORY?!"

"(NAME)!! (NAME) IT'S ME!!"

It– It was Lory, all right! Your sweet and darling little sister-- only she wasn't so little anymore. She looked a few years older– she must've been almost twelve. She still had some baby fat on her face, and her hair was longer and just as orange as before, but what startled you was that she was at the docks. Screaming and calling out to you.

You must've been gone for a little too long, because Lory jumped right off of the docks and into the sea, before she started swimming towards your ship.

"I– Lory!! Hold on, hold on–!!" You ripped all of your weapons off of you and shoved them into Zoro's arms. "Zoro– take these for a second!"

"What–?!"

"Huh?"

"(Name), wait–!!"

"(Name)-swan!!"

You jumped over the railings without a second thought and started to swim towards her. Because you not only were an amazing swimmer, but also had extra arms, you were much faster than she was. You kept your head above the waves.

The water was cold against your skin as you grew closer. "Lory, be careful!"

You couldn't tell if she was crying, or she had seawater in her eyes. Oh, you were closer now– and yep, she was definitely crying. Wow, she should stop, because you were starting to get teary at her vivid display of emotions.

"(Name)! You're ba-back! You're back! I missed you so much!"

The moment the two of you made contact, she latched onto your body like you were the only thing that was keeping her afloat. Which you were, by the way.

You wrapped your arms around her as you treaded towards the docks. "I-I missed you too– How did you get to the docks so fast?"

"I visit them all the time," She sobbed, "--And you're back now!"

Your heart was thudding in excitement as you reached the docks. You noted that Lory wasn't the only one who had not only showed up– but had probably run to come. Your little orange haired sister had buried her head into your chest and was keeping her head out of the sea water as you finally stopped swimming so you could both get out of the water.

You pushed her up first and laughed. "You're so reckless, you know? What happened to the shy girl who could be startled by a butterfly?"

Tears were rapidly falling out of her eyes. The moment you had dragged yourself out of the ocean, she was latched tight around your body again.

"(Name), (Name)--"

"You've grown so much, Lory!" You beamed, holding back the urge to cry. "It's only been a few years, but damn! You're really catching up, aren't you! I bet you're the top of your class!"

She sniffled and furiously rubbed at her eyes. It might've been an attempt to stop the tears, but it only made them fall faster the longer you spoke, and the longer you praised her.

"I-I am! I- I'm so glad you're back again!"

"Hey– Hey, it's not like I was never coming back," you laughed out. "Say, your orange hair's gotten really pretty! Reminds me of one of my friends."

"(Name..."

You then turned towards the other group– and it was full of people you knew, and others you didn't.

Based on how old they looked, you only assumed one thing. Yatagarasu had snitched that your crew had just arrived, and they were now going to humiliate you.

What surprised you was that your dad, Sai, was just straight up out in the open. At least he brought guards. You broke out into a nervous sweat when Sai locked eyes with you but said nothing. It was hard to tell what he was thinking when he looked at you.

"Dad? Wh... What's up?"

"..."

"...Dad?"

"Is... Is he alright?"

Apparently not.

Because he burst into tears

You screamed when he caught you in a suffocating hug. You heard your spine crack as he squeezed you tight.

"(NAME) YOU'RE BAWWWCKK!!"

THE HELL'S WITH THE WATERWORKS?!!

"(Name)!"

"How's being a pirate treating you?"

"Hey, thanks for saving our mom!"

"We missed you so much– even if the boys deny it!"

"THE HELL WE DIDN'T!"

"WE DIDN'T MISS YOU!!"

WHACK

"OW- OW– FATHER WHY–"

Though the grip on you loosened when he whacked your brother on the back of his head, it tightened. Sai barked at Haru. "DON'T BE MEAN TO YOUR SISTER!!"

"SHE LEFT US FOR ALMOST THREE YEARS!!"

"SHE WAS BRAVELY TRYING TO FIND PIRATE HUNTER–" Haru's face was finally visible when he jumped in your peripheral vision. The first thought that flew through your head was the memory of you slapping him.

And it looked like he wanted a rematch.

You started struggling. "YOU WANNA FIGHT, HUH???" You wrenched yourself out of Sai and Lory's arms before you threw yourself at Haru.

He was older, maybe smarter, but it didn't change the fact that he also threw himself at you. The two of you were on the floor in seconds, wrestling each other on the ground. You didn't care if this was your first impression on your other siblings– you were going to strangle Haru if it was the last thing you ever did.

It was almost comical the way you fought. Sai and Lory were the only ones who were all misty eyed– whereas everyone else was just watching you and Haru get into a full-on brawl.

"Ow- YOU BITCH YOU BIT ME–"

"Aren't the knights going to do something about this?"

"--EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED YOU STUPID FUCK–"

Lory rubbed the corners of her eyes. "They're used to this. I guess this is the first time they've gotten into a physical fight, though."

"YOU PUNCH LIKE A GIRL!!"

"YOU PUNCH LIKE AN OLD WOMAN, HARU--"

"I suppose it is normal for siblings to fight."

"YOU SUCK!"

"AND?? YOU SCREAM LIKE A BITCH!!"

"I think she's funny."

"You think everyone's funny."

WHACK!

"AUGHH!! THAT'S A DIRTY TRICK!!"

"WHO SAID WE WERE PLAYING FAIR???"

"Wait, what'd you say about the guards?"

"FUCK YOU– YOU STUPID PIRATE–"

"They're used to it."

"They're what?"

"--WHAT THE HELL YOU CAN'T BITE ME BACK THAT'S MY THING–"

"Well, they got accustomed to it when (Name) decided that she wanted to be a pirate." She said with a smile, watching as Haru slapped you– and you respectively grabbed his hand right after and bit him again.

Your mom's side of the family, a.k.a her own kids, were amused. This was the girl that saved their mother. Of course, they were going to like you– and you seemed to be incredibly strong. And playful. Among other things.

And from what you could tell from your current war with Haru, they seemed to be pretty chill. They were nonchalant. A few of them started cheering for you to win, which was funny.

"MOTHER OF GOD WHY ARE YOU SO MUSCLY?!" The boy hollered as you tried to slap him again.

He kneed you in the stomach from your places on the floor and for a moment- just a moment, you thought about throwing him into the sea. The cheers for you to win grew louder and Haru screamed in disbelief.

"I'M WORKING OUT TO IMPRESS THE WOMEN YOU NEVER WILL!"

"YOU–"

Screw it– you kicked him in the chest to get him off of you, and Haru almost went over the dock's edge. Brushing yourself off, you stood up and rubbed your arm– right where Haru had bit you.

Instead of the angered glare they expected from you (or what the guards had expected, anyways), you merely smiled. "Someone's gotten better at slapping! I actually felt it."

"You slapped me first. It was only fair, you damn pirate."

The grin on your face grew wider. In the years that you were gone, you had only grown fonder of them all. "You spoiled brat, you totally missed me!"

An irk mark appeared on Haru's forehead, and his face went pink. "STOP CALLING ME THAT, AND I DIDN'T MISS YOU!!"

You heard an angered scream from behind you. "YOU WILL PAY FOR HURTING (NAME)-SWAN!!"

Glancing back, you saw Sanji fuming as angered puffs of smoke escaped his nose. He had his fists clenched and he waved them around. What, did he think you were a delicate flower or something?

You just beat the shit out of your brother in front of him. While your family watched, and some of your siblings rooted for you to beat him.

Love really was blind, wasn't it?

Sai looked past you. "(Name), is that...?"

You nodded. "Yep. That's my crew!"

His smile grew. That meant that they were your friends. A friend of yours was a friend to everyone in Crow Island. Sai walked to the edge of the docks as the Going Merry drew closer.

"You're all friends of my daughter, are you not?"

Zoro was about to shout "no!" before he was flung aside by Luffy. Some people were meant to be tormented. Your captain beamed as he waved at Sai. Then Nami waved, and Sanji was still fuming at Haru. Usopp awkwardly waved with the others– his eyes were on the guards.

But Sai couldn't have been prouder that you were his daughter at that moment.

"I, King Sai, welcome you to Beak Point Village! Welcome to Crow Island, pirates!"

Uh oh. You blinked before slowly turning to Nami. She was already looking at you. She had a knowing look in her eye, and you didn't like it. Your pockets would be in a world of pain after this– that, you knew.

"Shit."

You accepted your fate as Nami's personal piggy bank.

"Shit" indeed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948 61 8
You had always hoped for an adventure. Something exciting. One Piece was how you lived out your fantasies without actually putting your life on the l...
172K 8.3K 18
You enjoy your peaceful house away from the city with your dog, until a stranger is quite literally dropped into your life. ** Crossover AU ** Wing...
660K 29.1K 47
❝𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH you became Douma's plaything for years un...
1.2M 72.5K 145
[Check my profile for the new version of this story!!] [This is so... I wrote this when I was 16 😭 I am well aware how bad this is!!] [KnY Various x...