I do believe in your galaxy...

By NivethaBaranikumar

Y/N and Taehyung find themselves bound by an arranged marriage orchestrated by their parents, but beneath the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

21

47 18 3
By NivethaBaranikumar

                                Y/N pov

                      "Does he love me?" I asked her ." Not as much as he loves me " I looked at her with confusion she just turned towards me and smiled at me. I heard a rustling sound beside the bush where I'm standing.  I turned to check on that anything was there. But nothing was there to my suspicion.  So I turned towards the girl again.  Oh, where is she? Is she gone? I checked all around the garden but she is no were to be found.  I went back to our room thinking that I started hallucinating again. 

                                A week later

                                   Y/N pov

                         " Uncle I'm heading to the office.  " I informed him when I entered the living room. " ok Princess be careful.  Ok. Bye" he said waving towards me. Taehyung went to the office earlier today saying he was having a meeting early this morning. 

                    I went to my car and sat facing the outside scenario. This week at the house was all fun and good but I can't help but to go work.  I got to know everyone well than before.

                             They always make each other happy. How Jin oppa makes dad jokes and keeps everyone alive and annoys us. The thing that creeps me is Namjoon Oppa is a Rapper and Idol but when we go karaoke ...no I don't wanna think about it.  Uncle was also horrible at singing.  I guess they play around to make others laugh.

                               It was fun watching Teahyung dance. He was doing some ridiculous things.  He's sure weird.  What I didn't expect was Hoseok Oppa's dance. Jungkook and Jin Oppa's vocals were in fine pitch like they have been trained.  I would have trusted them if they have introduced themselves as singers afterwards.

                             Mina and Yun were having the best time of their holidays with his parents, uncles and grandpa. I realised that I too laughed much more than before. It have been the days I like to remember forever. The car stopped snapping me out of my thought.

                   I reached the office.  I stepped out of the car and went to the lift. I entered the lift and there were two workers.  I have never seen them before. They were speaking about someone.  I wasn't listening until they mentioned me.

                    The one with brown hair says " Everyone says that our CEO's daughter is very strict. They say that she will fire at least one employee a week. "

                        The other with the blonde hair spoke "Yeah I too heard about that.  The only thing I'm thinking of now is should we thank her for firing some so that we are hired".

                       " How should we thank her" I arrived at my floor before getting down I said " No need to thank " and went to my floor. I didn't know Appa recruited some when I was on leave. I went to my cabin to start the day. There weren't many files on my table.  So I sat in my chair and started with the first file on the table. 

                       I completed most of the files in my table.  It's almost lunch time so I taught to take a break.  I went to our office canteen to have lunch and refresh myself.  I went there and ordered my usual bibimbap and took it to a table near the window. 

                            I started eating my lunch in silence.  Someone sat next to me. I haven't looked up. Usually, no one sits next to me during lunch.  He cleared his throat to make me notice. He is the blonde hair guy from before. " Why did you say we need not thank her" he asked me with a questionable look. 

                         The other employees in the room were amazed by his stupidity.  The other brown hair guy is standing in the queue.  I looked straight into the blonde hair guy's eyes and told "You should be thankful that I haven't fired you yet " he was confused by the guy at the next table whispering to him that "She is Ms Choi. CEO'S daughter ". He really looked funny after hearing that. " What's your name " I asked him. A hand extended from his back. The brown hair guy. He said, " I'm changbin and he is Lee know". Before I could say anything Lee know held his hands and rushed outside the canteen.

                       Mr Choi's POV

                 I am currently in my cabin going through files but I can't concentrate on it. It's just been a week but I already started missing my princess. I miss her good morning every day. The way she gets angry is when I skip medication.  She would be here today. She doesn't like skipping office.  I should invite them to my home. They can spend some time with me. Let's call her by evening.

              I was doing my work after a coffee break by 3'o clock. I should complete these files for tomorrow's meeting.  Someone opened my cabin door and came inside without my permission. I'm annoyed. What behaviour!

                            I looked up to witness my princess in my cabin. My total mood brightened up. " Hi appa" she greeted me with a pleasant voice and sat on the couch in my cabin. " Hi, princess I too wanted to call you" I said placing myself next to her. " Appa have you been taking your medicine regularly?  You don't look well. Appa you can't be careless with your health......" she started with her rants.

                        " Princess I'm fine.  I have been taking medicines regularly just that I miss you." I said looking at her. Her mood changed within a second. " Then you shouldn't have made me get married," she said with a stern voice.

                         " Why baby? " I asked her. " Then I would have been with you.  You wouldn't have missed me" Oh god this girl. She started blaming me. " You need not feel like that, princess.  Can you and Taehyung come and stay with me for a week? " I asked her. " Appa what?" She asked with shock lacing her tone. " I asked you to come and stay with me for a week. " I repeated it.

                         After a moment she replied " Ok appa, I will ask Taehyung. Then I'm leaving now." She said picking up her bag. " Princess wait for sometime let's go to home together " I told her ." But appa I should inform uncle " she told me." Ok Princess let me call and inform him. You call Taehyung and invite him to come home."  I said picking up my phone to call Mr.kim.

                                 Y/N POV

                     How am I supposed to invite Taehyung to Appa's house? Ugh appa you always make things complicated. I left his cabin to call Taehyung.  I never called him before. What would he think when I call him. Y/N why are you over reacting just call him.

                     I opened his contacts and called him. He picked the call after few rings. " Hello " he said in the other line. His voice sounds even more deep in phone." Hello Y/Nahh" he repeated. " Ah Teahyung appa invited us to his house.  I'm heading with him. " I told him not sure how to ask him to come home.

                   " ok Y/Nahh you go. I'm not still done with office work. I would be late. So, don't wait for me . You both can have dinner and go to bed" he said in one go. " ok Taehyung. Bye" I told . " ok bye Y/N ahh" he said and ended the call.

                   I went back to Appa's cabin. By the time I entered he was already in his files . After sometime we went home and had our dinner.  I don't know when will Taehyung come. He went to office early in the morning and not yet home.  When will he come? Y/N what's wrong with you. Go to sleep. Appa went to his room and I went to my room for sleep.

                    In the other end of seoul

Someone POV

           I'm spending my time leisurely with my gang in my hideout. We completed our last mission successfully without any problems. I think we don't have to plan any other mission sooner because we have enough money to spend this whole year.

          I suddenly heard a car sound. I looked at my other gang members and they all had that same confused expression. Then one of them went near the window to get a close view of the car. "Boss, it's not a police car so it might be some intruders." He informed me.

"Then close all the shed and the windows. Hide the money somewhere and get your weapons" I commanded them. "Okay, boss" they responded. I'm this gang's boss and I'm responsible for their life.

       I then took my gun and placed it on the back of my pants. While one of my members try to close a window a smoke bomb entered in and landed in the middle of the room.

I thought that the smoke bomb will explode but it gives a beep sound and it started speaking " Bong Eo Geum, open the door within 5 counts or else I will open the door in my style" it said in a robotic voice. How can this happen??? What should I do now???? How does he know my name???? " 1.....2.....3.....4.....5....." the robotic voice counted but still I'm contemplating what to do.

" your time is over. Now... you...Will... know...my...style..."  the machine said and it exploded but the noise was loud and came from the opposite direction. I turned to see who happened and the scene was horrible. Blood is dripping on the floor and two figures fall off with a thud sound.

The shed has been blown away with my two members. I can't see anything because of the bomb. Little after the fog had been gone four figures entered in with their weapons. Even In this situation, it's kind of funny that we are a total of 15 members but they are just 4 how in the world they thought that they can compete with us?

I'm still on the floor when one of them approached me with a smirk plastering his lips. " Mr Bong Eo Geum, what do you think about this sudden attack?" He sarcastically asked me. Despite being answering his question I'm admiring his beauty.

I heard a loud thud sound from my left. I turned to see what happened and the other three who accompanied him are fighting with my gang. " your gang might be trained but you four can't defeat us" I said to the man who questioned me. " you underestimated my power mister " he replied while chuckling.

He opened the bomb handle with his teeth and threw it away in the opposite direction where some of them are hiding. They were shattered in all directions. Suddenly I heard gun shooting sound from my backside and that annoying brat shot a few of my gang members.

He then casually walked to the sofa and sat there cross-legged like he own this place. Anger weld up inside me. I thought my gang members are enough to handle this shit but I think I have to participate in it.

I straight away went to the one who sat on the sofa and grabbed him by his collar and made him stand. I want to get rid of his smug smile from his beautiful face. I threw my fist at his face but he caught my hand in mid-air and twisted it. I landed on the ground with a fractured hand.

20 minutes later...

"Fuck" I cursed when I was hit by a strong arm. All my gang members are lying on the floor lifelessly. Not even a few of them will survive after their injury. These men have not even shed a single drop of blood, it's a shame for me and my gang. I'm tied up in a chair and they are standing around me taking up the living shit out of my system.

"Why did you guys plan to attack my gang?" I asked them. " Why did you do this all shit?" One of the four asked me. I can't get a clear view of them because already one of my eyes has swollen and with the other, I can see partially what's happening around me. What have I done??? Is someone I killed their loved ones???

"Why did you kill many families for your benefit??? For your gang's benefit???" Other one asked me but I'm not in a state to answer them. " you should have caught in my hands before your last theft. Why did you kill them? you just want their money, right." Another one said gritting his teeth.

" I just like it when they die while screaming for their life. I love how their eyes show fear. The fear for me " I said but even before I complete my words a bullet was shot in my right leg.

" it's a waste of time  talking to him. Kill him" the first one who talked to me said and walked away. I can't see him but I  remember his honey-glazed voice. The other one placed the gun on my head. " hyung, I should remember the fear in his eyes till my death so I will take his eyeballs after you shoot him " one of them said and that's the last word I heard. The bullet penetrated inside me and I'm dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921 389 16
"yn,.....I like you." Jimin said "I'm sorry Jimin. I....I think love is just waste of time. I don't even know you well. I'm sorry." I am happy about...
171K 9.9K 25
Y/n, a talented romance novelist, pours her heart into her novels but struggles to find love in her own life. Despite her cynicism towards love, she...
9.5K 360 20
In a captivating love story, Taehyung and YN find themselves bound by marriage, a union orchestrated by their parents. Unbeknownst to YN, Taehyung ha...
222K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...