Into Spider-Verse: The Rebirt...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....R... More

Introduction
Introduction 2
Harem
Characters & Villains
Prologue: The Devil Who Cries
Chapter 1: The Vigilante
Chapter 2: Red Death Has Come For Them
Chapter 3: He's A Monster!!!!!! Madness!!!!
Chapter 4: Kingpin's Death
Chapter 5: Family Life
Chapter 6: She Is An Idol Angel
Chapter 7: Hammerhead's Death
Chapter 8: Kill The Stalker
Chapter 9: Spider-Gwen V.S Red Death
Chapter 10: Carnage V.S Kraven
Chapter 11: Teleport To Different Universe
Chapter 12: Elektra (Lemon)
Chapter 13: Into Spider-Verse Part 1
Chapter 14: Into Spider-Verse Part 2
Chapter 16: Final Into-Spider Verse Part 4
Chapter 17: Final Into Spider-Verse Part 5
Chapter 18: Spider-Gwen (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Family Day
Chapter 20: Chasing Thief Black Cat (Lemon)
Chapter 21: Ai's Death
Chapter 22: Ai's Funeral
Chapter 23: Red Death or Red Reaper
Chapter 24: Lizard V.S Carnage/Meet The Spot
Second Introduction: Carnage
Chapter 25: Across The Spider-Verse Part 1
Chapter 26: Across The Spider-Verse Part 2
Chapter 27: Across The Spider-Verse Part 3
Chapter 28: Across The Spider-Verse Part 4
Chapter 29: Across The Spider-Verse Part 5
Chapter 30: Carnage V.S Riot & Lasher
Chapter 31: Carnage V.S Riot
Chapter 32: Brothers/Carnage V.S Ravage
Chapter 33: Final Ending Epilogue

Chapter 15: Into Spider-Verse Part 3

1K 21 6
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

At Night.

When (Y/N) with Elektra already back to (Y/N)'s apartment motel room and the two of them were sat down on the couch chairs and they both were looking at each others and seems they both were chilling little bit. Then (Y/N) look at the family that he was protecting them and he want to keeping them safe away from the endanger and (Y/N) was smile little bit and Elektra asked (Y/N).

Elektra: "(Y/N), so how did you and I meet?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know....but I was remembered like I was been blackout and my memory can't remembered the whole things and I don't know what happened...but my vision couldn't see it all." He said to Elektra and make her surprise and she asked (Y/N).

Elektra: "How did you meet her?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I meet her when I was a homeless man that I was lost my own memory." He said to Elektra and then he was explaining to her about his own flashback with Ai.

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "Spare and change please?" He asked the other people who walks around here and they both didn't do anything shit and didn't give (Y/N) a moneys with coins but (Y/N) was sat there and let out a sigh little bit. When (Y/N) was sat there by himself and he asked the other people about spare with change and they don't giving a shit and then (Y/N) was sat there like 5 hours and nothing else just happened and make (Y/N) heard there was a thunder strike and make him turn his head to look up and saw there was raining coming down from the grey sky.

When (Y/N) was sigh out and he know this is going to be hard day and make (Y/N) was got up from the ground and he start to heading out to somewhere else like he need to going back with his friends right away and they both are homeless men too also (Y/N) was walking and keep walking little bit and then (Y/N) was walking and he was ignoring everything else around here and make him was walking and then out of nowhere someone just bump into him and make the two of them fall down.

(Y/N): "Damn!" He said and got up from the ground and shook the waters off from him and then he was felt his bone cracking.

???: "Ow!" She was hurt.

(Y/N): "Shit, you alright?" He asked her and make her turn to look and saw (Y/N) and he was look at her too...and the face of an angel who was kneel down there and she was hurt little bit and make (Y/N) look at her and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Are you alright?" He asked her and tried to hide his blush but he could seeing her eyes had a stars up and she was beautiful to him and she was an angel for his. When (Y/N) was walking to her and give her a hand and he grab her hand and then he lift her up from the ground and make him checking at her and he notice something on stomach for what he just saw her had a pregnant and...(Y/N) don't believe it for what he saw her had a pregnant that he was surprise little bit.

(Y/N): "You're pregnant." He said to her.

Ai: "I-It's nothing....Tch..." She was hisses out in pain and then (Y/N) turn his head to look down at her who was injured and then he could see there was a bloods little bit on her crotch.

(Y/N): "Are you alright? Do you need help?" He asked her.

Ai: "I-I-I-I'm fine...but I-I-I just need to heading home." She said to (Y/N) and make (Y/N) was looking at her and he said.

(Y/N): "I can help you out right away and I think you were hurt but I don't want that happened to you." He said to Ai and make her was surprise little bit about (Y/N) was helping her right away and he helping her to get up from the ground and then he was grab her arm and lift her up from the ground and carrying her to the house right away and then (Y/N) was totally care about her and he was grab his hat and take it off then he put the hat on Ai's head and covering her hair about the raining falling down on his head and hair.

Ai: "*Does he really care about me? Being pregnant?*" She thought herself and she was looking at (Y/N) who was help her right away and then (Y/N) ask her.

(Y/N): "What's your name?" He asked her.

Ai: "I-I-I'm Ai Hoshino...and you?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "(Y/N) (L/N) Parker....that's my real name." He said to her and make her smile and she said to (Y/N).

Ai: "Nice to meet you." She said to (Y/N) and the two of them were meet together and they both known each others for a long time and they both helping out to each others also (Y/N) was become Ai's boyfriend and he will protecting her for whatever happened to her and he will exterminating them all by himself. Then Ai was start to fallen love with him and she know his power and the true form for what he was become and she wasn't afraid of him and she want to be with him forever and she want to be with him badly....she decided to marry (Y/N).

End Of Flashback.

Elektra: "I see....so this is how you and her meet?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, it is....and I think me and her are different and she was fallen love with me and I love with her too...and I don't want that happened to her by someone else hurt her." He said to Elektra and make her sigh little bit and she said.

Elektra: "Well, thank god that she wasn't hate you...but I must ask you about the question." She said to (Y/N) and make him confuse about her said and he asked her.

(Y/N): "What is it?" He asked her.

Elektra: "What are you?" She asked (Y/N) and make him confuse about her said and she told him about what happened to (Y/N) when he was transform into his Carnage form and he was fighting at the two supervillains that he killed Scorpion and he killed him like bite his head off and leave the body on the ground. When he heard this and make him sigh out and he told her about how did he got this power when he heard a demonic dark voice told him that he needs help to take care of these bad guys right away and (Y/N) was the only one who can use the power when he was in middle trouble or something.

Elektra: "I see...." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep." He said to her.

Ai: "So, how did you control at it?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, I just controlling it with my own mind." He said to her and then the family and (Y/N) heard the door knocking and make him was turn his head look at the door and then (Y/N) was take his gun out and prepare to shoot also Elektra take her weapon out Sai and she is gonna stabbed them with these. When Ai heard this and she grab the two children with her and take them to the bedroom right away and then (Y/N) was walking to the door and make him was opened it and then he heard the window was opened it and (Y/N) turn his head to look at whoever it is came here.

(Y/N) know someone else is here and then (Y/N) sense someone else is here and he shot to the wall and make the invisible revealed himself is....Miles.

Miles: "WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! DON'T SHOOT ME!" He shout out to (Y/N) and then he grab the door was opened and revealed out to be the Spiders and make (Y/N) raise his left handgun at them and he said.

(Y/N): "What do you want?" He asked them and make them both raise their hands up and they both are surrender and one of them said is...Noir.

Noir: "Easy, fella! We're not here to hurt you or break anything." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Give me a good reason why." He said to Noir.

Peter: "Look, we just came here because we need your help." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "..." He wasn't said anything and he turn his head to look around at these Spiders and make him put the guns down and same to Elektra and make (Y/N) was with her who stand down now and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at Spiderman and he asked him.

(Y/N): "You're him...Peter Parker? Spiderman?" He asked him.

Peter: "You know my name?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course...the world thought you were dead...but here you are...you are different Spiderman, aren't you?" He asked Peter and make Peter nod his head and he take the mask off and showing him to (Y/N). When (Y/N) look at him and he was saw the face of someone that he knew him for a long time ago and he was thinking about the past remembered about his little brother....Peter Parker.

Peter: "Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker...." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "How did you knew that?" He asked Peter.

Peter: "Because you're my brother." He said to (Y/N) and make him surprise about heard Peter is his brother but (Y/N) is confuse about what he said and he asked.

(Y/N): "My brother? What?" He asked him.

Gwen: "He says the truth, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N) and when he turn his head to look at her who was unmasked off.

(Y/N): "Who are you?" He asked her and he know the name and face looks so familiar when he was remembering the past and he couldn't remembered about her when she was looks cute and beautiful as hell. When (Y/N) was looking at her who smile at him and she had a tears come down from her eyes and she said.

Gwen: "I'm Gwen Stacy and I am your girlfriend." She said to (Y/N).

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 886 19
You know the story by now. With great power comes great I don't need to finish that. You've heard it to death; every universe has. But what if your u...
35.1K 1.2K 36
(Y/N)/Venom: "We are not (Y/N)...We...are...Venom.~" (Y/N) (L/N) Chill AKA Venom The Lethal Protector...was the son of burglar name is Joe Chill...th...
12.6K 808 14
Recently you haven't had the best of luck have you? You were on the verge of death after all, but you woke up from that place. You were alive, and t...
42.1K 899 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...