Multiverse of Madness

נכתב על ידי TheAnonymousDragon

[I Feel A Void Now That It's Over..This Was Fun And Took Like 2 Years But Also Sad..It's All I've Worked On F... עוד

Information on stuff. (⁠・V・⁠)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Note on Grian and Scars newest episodes
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty +we made it yay+
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty (yay)
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine +eyyyy+
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Chapter One-Hundred (what?!)
Chapter One-Hundred-And-One
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Two (Finale)
Incorrect Quotes <3

Chapter Twenty-Six

135 3 0
נכתב על ידי TheAnonymousDragon

(Trigger Warnong ⚠️: Mentions of blood.)

+With Iskall Ren and Suma+

"Results are done" Iskall said

"Whose is it"

"Grian's"

Ren covered his nose more, "sorry thats a really strong smell.". He stayed quiet so he didn't breathe in that smell.

"Is that..."

"Grian's jumper sleeve covered in blood. Yes. Yes it is" X passed it on to Iskall, "Both Ren and Fundy" X pointed over his shoulder with his thumb in the direction of where he was "can smell it very easily even when standing far away from it"

"So that means it's recent."

"Yeah. What I want to know is how recent?"

"Lemme test it, I'll take a little while"

"That's fine. Everyone else is still preparing, others are planning an attack. What we do know for certain is Grian doesn't have much time left."

"Understood." Iskall went back into his room to test how recent the blood was.

"Apologies about the smell Ren."

"It's fine, I'll just go stand by Fundy."

"Could you keep him away from Wilbur for me?"

"Okay dad" Ren ran to Fundy, hugging him and
he stopped covering his nose. They both did.

"Tango?"

Tango came running up to him with his update,
"We have enough armour and weapons for everyone from the villagers with some spares. All diamond, all enchanted."

"Good work Tango. Get it distributed. Make
sure everyone gets kitted out plus a bow okay. "

"Dad yes dad" Tango saluted, filling orders.

*I'm just gonna have to get used to being called thar aren't I* X said walking back to the brewing stand group.

"You doing alright X?"

"Perfectly fine. Everything is going pretty well."

"Do you know what that fight was about between Doc and Wilbur?" Stress asked, looking at Suma who looked like he was about to collapse again. This time he looked like his legs were gonna give out on him instead of him passing out.

"All I could figure out from that is Fundy and Wilbur were arguing, Tommy and Tubbo tried to separate them, couldn't so Ren got involved. Wilbur accidentally hurt Ren. Doc saw, got angry and a brawl started."

"How did you manage to break that up?" Joe asked knowing how protective Doc can be of his friends.

"I got Ren and Bdubs to calm Doc down since I know he won't hurt them. I got Techno to take Wilbur to calm down."

"From here it seemed as though he called you something he shouldn't have.." Katherine said.

"He referred to me using my family name. It was in a huff of anger so I won't be saying anything about it to him"

"At least tell him why you don't like your family name?" Joe suggested, "he'll understand then you won't be reminded of all that stuff"

"Now isn't the time. Now isn't even close to being the time." X sighed.

"Hey man, you should take a break. You've been running around all day. The sun started going down" Cub suggested.

"Yeah X, you've been running after everyone since sunrise to sundown. Take a break." Joe said.

"I don't have time to take a break right now. How are the potions going?"

"We should have enough Instant Health II, healing and regeneration potions now. We nearly have enough strength, swiftness and night vision. Were onto fire resistance, weakness and poison, slowness, harming"

"Can we add Invisibility to that."

"Sure. Any reasons?"

"The plan of attack is gonna be similar to that of the waves you fight in a raid."

"Attack him in waves, he won't see it coming. I like it."

"Exactly"

+After all the potions were made, everyone had armour and weapons. It's now night time.+

Everyone was inside, getting ready to sleep or already asleep, Xisuma was doing the last roungs if checks like he always does. When someone approached him.

"Hey X, would you mind if asked a question?"

"Go ahead, that's what I'm here for"

"How are we gonna snap everyone out of their corruption"

"Etho has been thinking long and hard about this. We're gonna try to use their memories against them."

"How will you know if that works or not?"

"We don't know for sure. Until we try it."

"I'm still not understanding what you meant by that, sorry"

"Lemme give you an example okay?"

"Okay"

"Take Jevin and Cleo, those two are usually at each other's throats but they don't hate each other, but the bickering has given them a lot of good memories. So Jevin will try to bring out our Cleo and force Corrupted Cleo into the void of their mind."

"That'll happen for everyone who's been corrupted"

"Almost everyone.. And Eventually we will be able to send you home. And you can deal with the original corruption however you please"

"I've been thinking about that.. maybe there's a spell to trap him some where for a certain amount of time until we're able to go back through the rift"

"You'll have to ask Joe or Gem about that. They know that kind of stuff with the spells and whatever."

"If Xornoth wants me so badly why can't I just go to him"

"I know I don't know you very well or even at all Scott. But anyone who comes into this server wether it be temporary or permanent becomes my responsibility to take care of. So if you got hurt in some way, that would be on me and honestly I woundlt be able to live with myself if a hermit or friend got hurt while under my watch."

"Thanks for answering my questions. Sorry I just became curious and it seems like everyone goes to you for answers."

"If you have more, I'm always around."

"Thanks, one more thing..."

"Yes?"

"It's not your fault. You make it sound like it is but it isn't. Night X"

"Goodnight Scott."

Scott left back to his house leaving Xisuma to his thoughts, *tomorrow is the day, let's hope we can at least save Grian and the others.*
Xisuma finished doing his rounds then went to sleep himself..

+The next morning, before everyone got up+

Xisuma was outside, getting the final preparations done, like what entrances and order everyone is gonna attack in, and whose going in first to trigger whoevers memories. Stuff like that. When Iskall came up to him with results.

"Hey Suma"

"Iskall, How come you're awake, the sun hasn't even risen yet?"

"I have results from the sleeve."

"What are they..?"

"You wanted to know how recent the injuries were right?"

"Yes, by your tone of voice you found out."

"The injuries, the ripping of his sleeve and then Xornoth showing up, all of it happened within minutes of each other. There might be an actual chance that we lose this fight along with him"

"We won't. We can't think like that Iskall. We have to try to be positive, for his sake. We will win and save everyone. For his sake, for all of their sakes.."

"Yeah I know. But it doesn't change facts. But anyway I guess it's officially time" Iskall looked towards the sun rising behind X and him.

"Could you blow the horn?"

"Sure. You're so getting complaints from this"

"Oh don't I know it"

Iskall smiled at him then left to blow the horn to get everyone to wake up. Like he predicted, people were complaining at how early it was. Others weren't awake enough to care. Everyone however were fully kitted out in fully enchanted diamond armour and weapons plus a couple potions for damaging the enemy and healing teammates. Everyone had a bow with a couple of stacks of arrows each, plus like a stack of golden apples each.

"Everyone gather round!" Etho shouted, making sure everyone heard him.
"First wave will be Me Hypno X Techno Jevin Puffy Pearl Sam, Scott and Stress", Etho announced as he put up signs with the other waves' teams on it.
Everyone mentioned came forward.

"Let's get headed over, we'll use the nether tunnels" Xisuma instructed. As he got everyone through the nether portal, a Ghast fireballed them, trapping everyone in the nether.

All they needed to do was find one of the nether tunnels, then follow it to the Hub then follow more tunnels to the right portal for Grian's nether portal even though it's incredibly pretty it's not the easiest thing to get to or to get down from without a pair of wings which some of this team don't have. But they'll figure out. It's fineee.

+Once they found a random nether tunnel+

"I'm assuming at least one of you know where we are?" Puffy said.

"Yeah, we've come across the yellow tunnels. All we have to do is follow it all the way to the Hub then go down whatever tunnel houses Grian's portal." Etho explained.

"Who's triggering whose memories, have you thought about that.?" Sam asked.

"Actually yes we have. Jevin will do Cleo. Sam you'll do Bad, Puffy will do Skeppy, X will obviously do EX, Techno will do Dream. Pearl will do Sausage. Stress is our healer."

"Yup" Stress smiled while walking next to Puffy.

"Me Hypno and Scott are basically like support I guess, two of us will go invisible to save Grian then we get him to safety where Stress can help him." Etho finished explaining in one breath.

"You've thought about this for all the waves I guess"

"Yeah. Thats the point of doing it in waves. In case the first one gets defeated, there'll be more to come."

+When they find Grian's portal+

"Techno, Sam and Puffy, take the hands of someone with wings. Grian's portal is floating so just in case you drop off the build you'll be fine" X said.

Techno toom Xisuma's hand, Sam took Hypnos, and Puffy took Stress'.

They went into his nether portal and came out on the other side.

"Where we headed from here?" Techno asked.

"Etho Hypno and Scott take a invis pot now and go in, and head for Grian as soon as you see us enter." X instructed, "Techno Jevin Sam and I will go in the side cave since it's connected, Puffy and Pearl fly down using the front entrance. Stress, stay on standby and everyone stick to the one person Etho said."

"How do we trigger memories?" Sam questioned.

"Talk to them. Talk about the good times, the bad times, all of it. Any fun you had or any time you were there for eachother, talk to them"

Everyone did as they were instructed. They first flew down the the bridge. Then separated into the groups.

(T.B.C. mwhahahah Words: 1803)
((Remember to stay hydrated and eat if you're able to. Always Remember You Are Enough! You Are Loved! Believe In Yourself, You're Capable Of Anything You Want!))-Author<3

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

402K 6.3K 95
₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[it's all the same] ⌒⌒ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [#136 in mcyt, #202 in georgenotfound ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [updating as often as possible✔︎ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [if an...
19.8K 672 13
Everyone on the DreamSMP had a 'hybrid' animal counterpart that was merged with their DNA. Ranboo the Enderman, and Technoblade the Piglin, to name a...
513 20 10
Grian along with the Hermits expected Season Eight to be like any other season. Fun, chaotic, and... well, normal. Yet things take a violent twist wh...
10.6K 502 39
Mumbo's been missing for three months, working on "a project." But three months is a long time with no sight of him... So what is he doing? --- This...