Into Spider-Verse: The Rebirt...

Par Huyhuynh406

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....R... Plus

Introduction
Introduction 2
Harem
Characters & Villains
Prologue: The Devil Who Cries
Chapter 1: The Vigilante
Chapter 2: Red Death Has Come For Them
Chapter 3: He's A Monster!!!!!! Madness!!!!
Chapter 4: Kingpin's Death
Chapter 5: Family Life
Chapter 6: She Is An Idol Angel
Chapter 7: Hammerhead's Death
Chapter 8: Kill The Stalker
Chapter 10: Carnage V.S Kraven
Chapter 11: Teleport To Different Universe
Chapter 12: Elektra (Lemon)
Chapter 13: Into Spider-Verse Part 1
Chapter 14: Into Spider-Verse Part 2
Chapter 15: Into Spider-Verse Part 3
Chapter 16: Final Into-Spider Verse Part 4
Chapter 17: Final Into Spider-Verse Part 5
Chapter 18: Spider-Gwen (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Family Day
Chapter 20: Chasing Thief Black Cat (Lemon)
Chapter 21: Ai's Death
Chapter 22: Ai's Funeral
Chapter 23: Red Death or Red Reaper
Chapter 24: Lizard V.S Carnage/Meet The Spot
Second Introduction: Carnage
Chapter 25: Across The Spider-Verse Part 1
Chapter 26: Across The Spider-Verse Part 2
Chapter 27: Across The Spider-Verse Part 3
Chapter 28: Across The Spider-Verse Part 4
Chapter 29: Across The Spider-Verse Part 5
Chapter 30: Carnage V.S Riot & Lasher
Chapter 31: Carnage V.S Riot
Chapter 32: Brothers/Carnage V.S Ravage
Chapter 33: Final Ending Epilogue

Chapter 9: Spider-Gwen V.S Red Death

1.2K 21 9
Par Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Gwen was changing herself to become Ghost-Spider and begin to swung her web around to the New York city by herself and she was heading out to somewhere and she was heard there is a butcher crime scene where the rapist who was been killed by the vigilante Red Death. When Gwen was arrived and she was turn her head to look down and saw there is a lot of cops outside here by themselves and they both were looking at the evidence caught for what they found and there is a body of killer was bring to the Paramedic right away and make her was confuse about what happened.

Cop 1: "I definitely know that Red Death has done it again, Captain Stacy." He said to Captain Stacy.

George: "Are you sure about that, Jake?" He asked him.

Cop 1: "Yes, sir. I wasn't joking and I believe there is a camera to showing us again and that was Red Death who killing him again." He said to Captain Stacy.

George: "Hmmm...this is getting weirder for what I thought." He said to the cop and make the cop nod his head and then the two of them were need more evidence to find also Gwen was heard the whole things about what the two cops said and her father too. Then she realize know Red Death is coming for him and kill the criminals and hanging them upside down and she know the supervillains that he was take them all out and they have a name of list: Dr. Octopus, Kingpin, Hammerhead, Gog, Jackal, Sam Built, Sin Eater, Scorpion, Vulture, and Tombstone.

Gwen realize that all every last one of them are dead and none of them aren't escape away from Red Death who slaughtering them all by himself and he just took them all out like nothing and now only nothing left that (Y/N) must kill. But she need more time to stop (Y/N) for what he is gonna do and he will kill the other criminal right away and he must stopped for what he want to showing the world is going to be safe with him...he is cure the sickness world and stopped all the crimes for what they do.

Gwen: "*I have to stopped him!!!!!!*" She thought herself.

When she was swinging and make her keep heading out to somewhere and she know Red Death want to killing all criminals but this isn't the only way to killing them all...but they know what (Y/N) must do but he doesn't giving a shit about the rule for what he must do. But (Y/N) was keep killing them all and none of them ain't walking away from here and he had to killing and wiping all every thugs alive by himself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You know...is it a beautiful day, was it?" He asked.

???: "*GURGLE*" He was gurgling out.

(Y/N): "It seems I was misunderstood about you, Shocker. You realize the truth for what you did to the other victims but I am going to enjoy watching you were died here." He said to him.

???: "P-P-P-Please, k-k-k-kill me! Just kill me already!" He said to (Y/N) and begged him to kill the villain for what he must do and that is Shocker who was laying down on the ground with bloods come out of his body and his legs was cut off and then he had his arms with him and crawling. When (Y/N) was sat on the table and make him put his right leg on the chair and other hand that he was holding an apple and eat it by himself also (Y/N) was eating all of it and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the bodies of these criminals that they were dead and hanging upside down by (Y/N) who was skin them alive.

(Y/N): "*Chuckle* Well, it seems you want me to kill you...for mercy wasn't it?" He asked him.

Shocker: "T-T-The pain! T-The fucking pain, man! I can't stand for it!!!!!! J-J-Just kill me already! Please!!!!! I begging you!!!!!!" He said to (Y/N) and make him sigh out and realize that he know what to do and then (Y/N) take his one of his pistol gun and aiming at the bastard's head and he said to him.

(Y/N): "Alright, you ask for it." He said to him and shot the bastard in the head and killed him.

When (Y/N) shooting him in the heads in 9 times and killing him like bad motherfucker and took him out like putting him out of his misery at all and then (Y/N) was keep shooting at him to death. After he was done take him out already and make him turn his head to look at the bastard was finally death and make him sigh out little bit and he was put the grave that bastard where he is gonna die and then (Y/N) was sat there and chilling by himself and he said.

(Y/N): "Looks like I was done now...hmmm...seems what I am gonna do next?" He asked himself and then he had a headache on his head and make him was hurt like a lot and he had a flashback on his mind and he heard a voice from his original voice.

(Y/N): "What the hell is this?" He asked himself and he definitely heard it and then (Y/N) make his head getting hurt with flashback memory was haunting at him right away.

(Y/N): "YOU! YOU!!!!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILL MY LITTLE BROTHER, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!" He shout out at her.

(Y/N): "SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU WHORE!!!! YOU'RE GHOST SPIDER, GWEN!!!!! YOU TOOK THE PERSON WHO I REALLY LOVE TO RELATION WITH MY OWN FAMILY!!!! AND NOW HE'S GONE AFTER FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!!!!!" He shout out.

Gwen: "But, this isn't my fault....I-I-I tried to save him."

(Y/N): "STAY AWAY FROM ME, BITCH!!!! JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR ME AGAIN AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, BITCH!!!!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU, GWEN!!!!! I HOPE YOU JUST DIE LIKE YOUR OWN MOTHER!!!!!!" He was shout out to her and then (Y/N) shook his head and make him was said to himself.

(Y/N): "Who was that? My brother is been killed?" He asked himself and make him turn his head to look at around here and he didn't know what happened in the past that he doesn't want to know about it. When (Y/N) was shook his head and stop thinking at it and he sense someone else is came here and that is Spider-Gwen...when she was crash through the window and make herself landing down on the ground and then she saw there is dead bodies are hanging upside down.

Gwen: "M-M-My god..." She said in horrifying and she saw many dead bodies were hanging upside down by themselves and then she was look around for the vigilante and make her turn to look at (Y/N) who was sat there by himself.

Gwen: "You...." She said little bit to be venom and then (Y/N) raise his arms up and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, good to see you again...how many times that I have told you....you can't stop me, Ghost Spider." He said to Gwen.

Gwen: "I will...until you are going to prison." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Really? You think you are going to send me to the prison after that place was took down and nobody else is living there." He said to Gwen and make her was surprise to heard this and she know (Y/N) is smart enough to understand the whole things and then Gwen was gritting her teeth and she got little bit to be pisses off.

(Y/N): "Look, if you want to stop me? Go ahead and try...keep trying and you know I am still keep going and more going." He said to her and he was got up and prepare to leave right away but Gwen use her web to shoot at (Y/N) but he ducked out of the way and he was goes roundhouse kick at her. When (Y/N) kick Gwen on the face and send her to the ground and make her was groan with grunt then she look at (Y/N) again and he was take his guns out about to shoot but...he heard a voice.

???: "FREEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make (Y/N) turn to look and saw Captain Stacy is aiming his revolver at (Y/N) and shoot him but (Y/N) shooting back at Captain Stacy.

When (Y/N) was shooting at the Captain and make (Y/N) got tackled down by Gwen who was tried to wrestle him and then (Y/N) was smirk little bit and he use his knee touch her crouch down and make her was gasp with surprise. When she look down at (Y/N) who was touch at her crouch with his knee and he said.

(Y/N): "Oh! Did I just touch you down there?" He asked her with seductive and make her blushing up and she was about to said but he headbutted her in the face and make her yelp out in pain and then (Y/N) grab her and thrown her to the wall of building. When he turn his head to look and aiming his gun at the other direction and take a shot at Captain Stacy and make him was shout out in pain.

Gwen: "DAD!" She shout out to Captain and make (Y/N) was surprise that Captain was her own father and then (Y/N) was met by web shot him in the face and he was blind and Gwen was grab him and tried to take him down but (Y/N) punch her in the face and knock her down on the ground. Then (Y/N) begin to kicking the shit out of her and keeps kicking at her and punches her in the face many time to make her bleeds and make her was gasped out in pain.

(Y/N) grab Gwen in the neck and lift her up from the ground and make her turn to look at (Y/N) and he said.

(Y/N): "I told you many times already, Ghost Spider. Your webs won't stop me...and you already knew that I won't be defeat by you.~" He said to her and he was thrown her to the table right away and make (Y/N) was looking at her who is breathing out. When (Y/N) was look at her who had a half mask rip little bit and she said.

Gwen: "Y-Y-You w-w-won't getting awa-away...." She said to (Y/N)

(Y/N): "Sorry, honey. I have to go right now." He said to her and he was walking away from here and leave her laying there by herself.

To Be Continued.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

29K 694 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
101K 1.6K 12
[DISCONTINUED] - Planed to be REBOOTED 2 months has passed since collider acident and Miguel O'hara aka Spider-Man 2099 has given every spider from S...
42.3K 904 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
13K 819 14
Recently you haven't had the best of luck have you? You were on the verge of death after all, but you woke up from that place. You were alive, and t...