UNSPOKEN WORDS

By QuEenRiddle4

UNDER EDITION!!!! This is a love triangle between Tom and Mattheo Riddle. IF YOU DECIDE TO READ THIS FANFIC B... More

A/N
Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Cast
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Cast 2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Cast 3
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 5

2.9K 51 16
By QuEenRiddle4

THE PROMISE

I felt different each time I didn't see him in our spot. I felt kind of empty. But I wasn't the type to go after guys, no, I wasn't going to beg just because he is the mad one because I fucked his brother and kinda rejected him. I didn't know Tom was his brother, to begin with. But now it seems he couldn't be near me. He said I shouldn't get close to Tom because 'he'll make my life hell' I honestly don't care about that, I wasn't scared of Mattheo. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna be with Tom. As I had said before I'm not ready to be in something serious. So I'm going to stick with nightstands until I'm ready to have a serious relationship.

The sound of someone hitting my desk with a book takes me back to reality. When I looked around I saw all the students had left the classroom (class had ended) and when I looked up I saw Mattheo. "We need to go and work on our project," he said to me in a serious tone, he showed how much he didn't want to be near me. I stood up and gathered my stuff. While I was doing that he left the room, once I got out he was leaning on the wall hands in his pockets. He didn't give me time to speak when he started to wall. I followed him until we reached the library, we were in silence. He sat in the back corner, not her students couldn't see us there, it seemed private.

I took a sit next to him making sure to leave a space between us, we both took out our parchments and books. Then we were just there doing nothing.
I clear my throat "Do you know what to do?"I look at him.
"I know what to do," he says with an attitude as if I just told him 'you know shit about the project dumbass'. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Don't do that" he says, I smirked.
"What this?" I rolled my eyes again.
"yes, fucking stop doing that"
"Why?" "Just stop"
"But why?" He laughed and ignored my question.
"We need to find a book that tells us about the process of different potions, so we can do this shit" I nodded and rolled my eyes again.

"Cherry, I told you not to roll your eyes at me" I looked at him. "And you didn't tell me why" he looked at me, finally. "Because that makes me want to slap you, hard." I stayed silent. I didn't think he meant to sound that sexy. But he did sound so sexy. Or maybe I was just horny. I clear my throat and say.
"Is that a bad thing?" We looked at each other, and there it was again. The moment when we both feel like we are the only ones in the room. I got lost in his eyes and he got lost in mine. I was feeling so many things at once, guilt, sadness, happiness, comfort, and something else I couldn't tell what it was yet. until he looked away. "find a book about what we need Cherry, please ".

Disappointed I stood up from my seat and walked towards the other side of the library to the side where the potions books were. I lean on the bookshelf and sigh. I miss Mattheo as my friend. I missed his presence. I stood up straight and looked for the book we needed. I read each book column until I saw the one we needed, but it was high out of my reach. I stand on my tippy toes trying to reach it(which I couldn't) so I decided to jump to grab it,(it didn't work either. Until I felt a hard chest hitting my back softly. A hand grabbed the book for me, and when I turned around, I was chest-to-chest with Tom. I look at him
"Thank you" he was close to me, he smiled at me and said, "You welcome, Anything else I could get you?" He says casually as if we weren't this close.
I smiled "Personal space" he laughed
"Anything else but that," he said putting his hands on my hips and pulling me closer. I didn't pull away. I knew his touch and I felt comfortable. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. You're brother  it's mad at me"
"Why is that?"
"I Because of you" I asked for his permission to try things with you, he said he didn't like you" I frown. Why would Mattheo say that and get mad at me? He said he liked me and was acting like a fucking victim all this time. The lips of Tom on my neck made me relax, I threw my head back giving him more space.

"Tom we can't do that here," I say looking around, Tom only pulled me closer, grabbing one of my thighs in the process. He kept on kissing my neck for a few more seconds and with a groan, he pulled away. "I won't do this like this anymore," he said looking at me
"What do you mean?"
"No more one-night stands between us, it's either a relationship or nothing" I step closer to him. "You expect me to be your girlfriend?"
"I expect you take some time to get to know me".
"What about Mattheo?" I say after a moment of silence. I was contemplating Toms's proposal since I did feel something for him(not love, but lust) "You shouldn't worry about him" he said like it didn't matter. But I know it matters. Because Mattheo it's my friend and I didn't want to hurt him. But then I remembered his threat 'I'll make your life hell' I wasn't scared of Theo. But I respect Mattheo and I know this isn't right.

"No. Sorry, I'm not-."
Tom pushed me to the bookshelf behind me. His hand is in my neck. He was pressing my neck. I tried to push him away. He didn't.
"Listen to me, Cherry. I don't take a no for an answer. Unlike my brother, I get what I want. And I want you." He added more pressure I felt like fainting but then he pulled away. He gave me one last look before leaving.
Then I realized something. I was scared. No. Afraid of Tom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 612 40
Y/n was currently in a toxic relationship with Tom Riddle and just wanted to escape all their life but never got out. Tom would always say horrible t...
16.7K 234 16
Even though he kidnapped her, she started to fall in love with him, Mattheo Riddle was always so protective. When she sees him with other girls she c...
190K 3.4K 44
As you get older, everything gets more complicated. And being best friends with the riddle brothers was no exception. Unknown to Rose Black, the pair...
48.8K 624 27
Y/N (female) x Mattheo Y/N and Mattheo are enemies (I hate you because I love you deal) at first but then something changes... I decided not to make...