Destiny - (Seven Deadly Sins...

By Red-Ramen

Long before time had a name, Dragons ruled the world. They had all the power they lusted. It scared people to... More

Y/n's Character Profile.
Prologue.
Chapter 1. Sins.
Chapter 2. Identity.
Chapter 3. Slumbering Envy.
Chapter 4. Give me your pain.
Chapter 5. A Journey with A Monster.
Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.
Chapter 7. Memories Of The Lost.
Chapter 8. Certain Memories of Certain People.
Chapter 9. "The New Generation?"
Chapter 10. The Start of A Festival.
Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.
Chapter 12. Jerk.
Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.
Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.
Chapter 15. Trust Was His Downfall.
Chapter 16. The Fragments.
Chapter 17. Breaking into the Capital.
Chapter 18. A Knight's Curse.
Chapter 19. With the Blood of a Demon.
Chapter 20. How to Save a Broken Soul.
Chapter 21. The Sacrifice of a Friend.
Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.
Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.
Mini Chapter! (Bonus)
Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.
Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.
Chapter 26. The Meaningful Blue Tunic.
Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.
Chapter 28. Dragon Meets Truth.
Chapter 29. The Scarred Girl.
Quick Question! - The Movie.
Chapter 30. Where Friendship Goes.
Chapter 31. The Trials Begin!
Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.
Chapter 33. Shaken Trust.
Chapter 34. Parting Ways.
Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.
Chapter 36. Sunshine.
Chapter 37. Deadly Maze.
Chapter 38. The Clouding Skies...
Chapter 39. Sweet Relief.
Chapter 40. The Aftermath.
Chapter 41. Benevolence Falls.
Chapter 42. Purity's Hatred.
Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.
Chapter 44. Peliodas!
Chapter 45. Unwelcomed Memories.
Chapter 46. I'll Save You.
Chapter 47. You Saved Us.
Chapter 48. Just... Shut up.
Chapter 49. A Cursed Love.
Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.
Chapter 51. A New Threat.
Chapter 53. In the name of...
Chapter 54. The Coldhearted.

Chapter 52. The Turning Point.

1.6K 72 20
By Red-Ramen

~No one's P.O.V~

"He's turned into some kind of hideous beast." Elizabeth hummed while getting down on her knees, pulling Y/n closer to her once again much to Meliodas' dismay.

"We're getting out of here, guys!" Hawk announced, getting the limp Gowther o to his back.

Chandler, however, would never allow for that to happen. He pulled his cane apart from one another, a long, glowing blade started to take form.

"Increase!" King shouted, pushing his hand and attack forward. Chandler remained completely still, letting the attacks hit him straight on, "I'm gonna stay right here and buy you some time, alright? So, you take the others and run, Ban."

"Are you crazy?! I can't just leave you here all by yourself!" The Immortal shouted, red eyes glaring at the Fairy.

King turned his head away, "You'll only get in my way, so, go!" Ban gritted his teeth, "Take Diane!" The said girl was thrown across the battlefield and caught in Ban's large hands, "I'm begging you... Just get outta here!"

Chandler brought his blade down, cutting straight through the ground and deep into the core of the land, deep enough that lava started spewing up. Chandler glared at the empty ground before him and looked up when he sensed magic there instead.

In the air, Hawk's Mama was being held up by a large Sunflower that soon disappeared, allowing the pig to land on the ground.

Someone hummed, "Always trying to carry the whole burden alone. Kings can lean on people too. There's no shame in doing that from time to time." Gloxinia spoke down to the people in Drole's hand.

"It's King Gloxinia and King Drole!" King's eyes widened.

Diane smiled brightly, "I can't believe they came here to help us out!"

"The future of Britannia, we're leaving it to you, the Seven Deadly Sins." Drole spoke in a firm voice, "Additionally, they're our oldest and most cherished friends. So, please, protect Y/n, Elizabeth and Meliodas."

"Take care of Y/n for me, okay?" Gloxinia nodded his head down to King, a sad smile on his lips. He sighed and turned around, "Alright then. Let's do this!"

"We kings of a bygone age... Are proud to set the groundwork for the future!" Gloxinia and Drole announced proudly at once.

"Well, well, the Pacifier Demon Chandler. I'm excited to find out just how powerful you truly are." Gloxinia spoke in a bemused tone.

"You're Gloxinia and Drole. How fascinating. Now, tell me. Why did you two rescue the Seven Deadly Sins?" Chandler questioned.

Gloxinia tilted his head, "I don't think we have to answer any of your questions."

"While that may be true, we're still dealing with quite a powerful Demon." Drole mentioned, looking at the beast ahead of them. This was going to be it. No more running, "Combo Skill, Ore Tree Orudora!" The two exclaimed in unison, watching as rocks trapped the Demon in front of them and roots sprouted from the ground, trapping him within it.

Drole and Gloxinia turned around to face the Seven Deadly Sins as Chandler tried to break through the restraints around him. And soon enough, he would get out. The two of them knew that already, "You can just leave Chandler to the two of us." Drole assured.

Gloxinia hummed, waving his hands dismissively, "Now's your chance to make a run for it."

"No, I'm going to fight with you guys." King claimed, flying up beside Gloxinia. The Fairy with large wings closed his eyes and shook his head, "That is not for you to decide." He huffed.

"This is our opportunity to atone for betraying you." Drole looked down at Elizabeth.

Gloxinia lowered himself down, placing a hand on the barrier that kept him from Meliodas, Elizabeth and Y/n, "Take care of her for us, okay? Never let her get hurt the way she did in the past. That is our final wish."

Drole looked sadly down at the group, "You must leave here, now!" He warned to which Hawk turned to his mother, "You heard him, Mom!" And so, the green boar took off running, "Giddy up!"

Drole... Gloxinia...

Zeldris stopped in his tracks when he heard the voice echo through his head.

"Prince Zeldris, what seems to be the problem?" Zeldris simply glanced down at Cusack a few steps behind him on the stairs, then he looked down with a frown, "Chandler. He's messing up." He gritted through his teeth.

Cusack blinked, "Whatever do you mean?"

No one... Is supposed to die in this battle... It is not how it plays out...

The Red Elk turned his head down to the girl in Elizabeth's lap. He watched silently as the wind started picking up around her. Her hair shifted over her eyes and a few moments later, Darkness sprouted in the form of tendrils from her middle, the Goddess gasped and pulled the girl away as she fell back on her own hands.

Y/n stared ahead of her with a blank look in her eyes. Then, she looked at Elizabeth for nothing but a second. She glanced at Meliodas. She exhaled through her nose and stood up, her body heavy. Tendrils of Darkness swirling around her.

She pressed one hand against Yakul's barrier. The animal stared at the hand before slowly letting it phase through.

"W-wait!" Meliodas gasped when he saw Y/n phase through the barrier, reaching out to grab her hand but it had already slipped through the barrier that now only kept a Demon and a Goddess within it.

Y/n stopped up and looked at King, Diane, Ban and so on. A small smile found its way to her lips. She then turned to the door. She silently walked past them, not even bothering to glance at them a second time.

"Y/n! Where are you going?" Ban called out after her, rushing up to her side when the wind swirled around her, blowing the door open. Meliodas banged his fist on the barrier, turning his head to send a sharp glare at Yakul when he wasn't allowed through.

Ban placed a firm hand on Y/n's shoulder, stopping her from moving. She glanced up at him, "I will help." She answered, glancing down at his hand that he retracted when the Darkness slid across it, "One last time." Y/n responded before blasting out of the door, slamming it behind her.

She could see them. Drole and Gloxinia. They were losing. The ground was burst open, lava pouring out from beneath. Gloxinia's Spirit Spear had been broken. A cut had been delivered to his upper body. Drole was in no better position on the ground. One foot had been cut off as well as two of his four arms. His abdomen had been pierced.

Chandler delivered another blow to an unprepared Gloxinia, using his longed-sword to pierce into his middle. However, the Demon never got so far. The contact could be heard. But Chandler's eyes widened at what was before him.

Y/n flew there, wings of Darkness sprouted on her back, with his weapon in her hand slowly slicing through the palm of her hand. Her other arm was wrapped around Gloxinia's middle, mindful of his wound, to keep him secure by her side. She pushed Chandler's sword back, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Over-grown lizard!" Chandler shouted at the girl, but she only scoffed and turned her attention to Gloxinia, who looked at her with teary eyes, "Y/n..." He trailed off, a hand slowly coming up to rest on her cheek.

Y/n hummed, and lifted her hand to her mouth, sharp canines biting into it. Her hand dripped with blood as she pulled it away from her lips. She ignored Chandler's move to advance and instead held her hand to Gloxinia's mouth. The bitter taste of blood filled his mouth. But Y/n watched as he gulped some of it down and his wound started to heal.

Another attack was sent at Y/n and Gloxinia, but the Demon was left to look around confused as no one else was in the air any longer. Y/n was on the ground with Gloxinia in her arms, glancing back up at Chandler over her shoulder with a glare, "Know your place." She muttered.

She then started walking over to Drole. Once she neared the Giant, she sensed another attack from behind her. This time, Darkness sprouted from her lower back, tendrils shooting towards Chandler. Three wrapped around him while a fourth blocked Chandler's attack and then proceeded to snake around his weapon to keep him from moving.

"Chandler, I your fight isn't with me. Nor with the two kings." Y/n spoke in a monotone... Almost bored tone. She put Gloxinia down near Drole, looking the Giant over briefly to access the damage, "Blood won't do. We should get you to Yakul." She murmured before turning her attention to the Demon struggling against thee Darkness that felt as if burning him.

"You want Meliodas by your side, I need to make my way to Zeldris." Y/n voiced, watching the Demon trash in her hold, "If you kill me, Meliodas would never go with you." Slowly, Y/n's Darkness retreated, sliding off of Chandler only leaving behind faint marks of their grip, "I can get you what you want. If you don't get in my way again. Otherwise-" Tendrils shot out of her back again, sharp tips pointing at the unmoving Chandler, "We will have a problem."

"You overgrown lizard! Who are you to make such demands?!" The Demon all but roared, wiping his blade forward. Y/n blocked the attack with a scaled arm and blinked slowly at him, "I'm the remains of the Dragon Clan. I am the one who slayed your comrades last time we faced on the battlefield. I am the winner of the Ancient War. Do I really have to remind you?" A smirk grew on Y/n's lips. The wicked grin had a shiver run down Chandler's back.

"Do you want to have your young master by your side, Chandler? This will be the last time I ask." Y/n stared at the Demon whom slowly lowered his head, "That's right." Y/n's smirk widened.

~No one's P.O.V~

Around the Seven Deadly Sins, darkness fell quickly, faster than it should be possible. A loud thud was heard before Hawk's Mama came to an abrupt stop. Meliodas gasped when he, once again, tried to bang his fist against the barrier only to finally find it gone when his hand hot the floor instead.

Meliodas was the first to blast out of the door but the others followed right behind him. The blonde's green eyes fell on Drole, whom had been dropped in front of Hawk's Mama. Gloxinia placed on top of him.

Above flew Y/n with Chandler by her side. Y/n glanced in Chandler's direction before slowly lowering down to stand on Hawk's Mama. Her arms held oddly out in the air when Meliodas engulfed her in a hug.

Her arms remained out as if she didn't know what to do, and her eyes remained on the door opening until Yakul came trotting out.

"Yakul." Meliodas pulled away from Y/n, his arms remaining around her as he looked over at the Red Elk, "Drole needs your aid."

"Y/n, you have to lay down and relax," Meliodas grumbled when she didn't pay him any mind and cupped her cheeks in his hands, "Do you hear me, Y/n?"

Y/n blinked, one hand slowly coming up to grab his wrist. She pulled him to her side and wrapped her arm around him, "Upon Chandler's request, you should come with me." Y/n lowered her head a little, "Otherwise, you will be getting in my way."

"Y/n, what are you talking about?" King voiced, making Y/n look at him.

"I have to get to Camelot castle. Zeldris resides there." She answered, looking off in the direction of the castle.

Her head turned back, however, when the collar of her shirt was twisted and pulled, "Snap out of it, damn it!" Ban demanded, pulling her towards him. She, in response only held onto Meliodas tighter, "You're Y/n! The girl who fought and won the Ancient War and brought the Seven Deadly Sins together! The Dragon Child, Y/n!"

"I am." Y/n nodded, tilting her head, "So what of it?" Ban watched as her pupils slowly turned thinner, into paper thin slits, "Ban. There's no use telling me what I already know." Her empty hand went to his, slowly squeezing it tighter to the point where he let go of her shirt before his hand would be torn off.

"Don't worry. I know who you are. I remember that all of you were my good friends. I will never forget that."

"L-Lady Y/n!" Escanor yelped when her sharp gaze turned to him, "W-What do you mean by... 'Were'?"

"This is what she was like that day too." Elizabeth spoke up, stepping in between Escanor and Y/n.

"Chandler," Y/n glanced back at the Demon, "Take us over to see Zeldris."

"I take no orders from yo-" Chandler stopped talking when he felt a sharp substance point to his neck. Tendrils had sprouted from Y/n back once more, "We talked about this. Either you do as I say, or you are in my way."

"At least... Don't tell me you mean to bring that woman along?!" He spoke when Y/n's tendrils retracted a little, settling in a smaller size around her leg and arms.

Y/n looked to Elizabeth, "Know your place." Y/n's scales spiked in irritation, "If she wishes, of course I am bringing her." Y/n held her hand out.

"Hold on! What exactly are you planning to do?" Merlin questioned the woman before her. But her hand only remained out. The question may have come from Merlin, but when Y/n finally did speak, she spoke to Elizabeth.

"You don't have much time left now." Y/n tilted her head down a bit, making her eyes look as if she glared, "This way, I know I can save you, Meliodas and Elaine. Everyone. Without fail."

"Well, if you want to make sure that Elizabeth stays alive, let all of us try and help you and then we-"

"Help me?" Y/n dropped her hand to her side, turning her attention to Diane, "You are slowing me down if anything. I don't have time for you any longer. Just stay away." Y/n snarled, her lips pulling up to show her fangs.

Tendrils started to squirm, Darkness slithering up from under Y/n's torn shirt and up her neck, clinging onto her jaw as it tried to climb higher but couldn't. The wind picked up, starting blow violently around her and Meliodas, "I won't kill you... Unless you make me."

"W-Wait! Y/n, you would never do that, would you?" Y/n's eyes snapped toward King, her eyes flashing a deep blue, "You think I wouldn't? I slaughtered my own family. I won't spare a second thought, doing it to simple pests I picked off the road."

"Come on, Y/n! What the hell are you saying?!" Ban demanded only causing the wind to grow stronger.

"Y/n!" Elizabeth called, holding her arms in front of her face, "You have to calm down! Please!"

"Hey! You're not really serious, right?" Diane shouted, pleading with the woman.

"What do you mean when you say you can rescue them all without fail?" Merlin asked once more.

"I'm strong but this power isn't enough." Y/n spat, looking down at her empty hand as Darkness curled over the scales, "I can't make dreams become reality if I have to keep saving your asses."

"That's enough! You need to wake up, Y/n!" Hawk shouted, throwing one of his candies into his mouth. A transformed Hawk tried to fly through the wild winds surrounding Meliodas and Y/n, "Saving our asses, my stinking hock!" Before the wind could blow him back, Tendrils shot out to wrap around him pulling him close, "Tell me. Did you enjoy the show? As we kept suffering day in and day out." The tendrils tightened around Hawk, "I'm coming for your head, Demon King."

"Y/n! Let go of him!" Meliodas demanded and Y/n did as told. Tendrils removed, the boar was blown back.

Ban gasped, "Master!" He leaped into the air, catching Hawk before he could be blown back into the Boar Hat, "Be sure to tell Gowther and Elaine for me. My time spent with you... It wasn't all bad." Y/n turned her head to Chandler when she felt her other hand being grabbed.

"Please, Y/n!" Elizabeth held her hand tightly in her own, "Don't do this!" Y/n pulled the Goddess close, settling her arm around her middle, "You can't make choices like this because of others!"

"Yeah!" Meliodas agreed, placing his hand against her shoulder to pull lightly away from her, "Don't we get to have a say in this?!"

"No." Y/n shook her head, "Not anymore." She turned her head toward Chandler, who was still in thee air, "It's time to go, Chandler."

"With the Young Master! It'll be a pleasure!" Chandler cheered, slowly changing back to his more Human-like form.

Dark wings sprouted on Y/n's back, tendrils wrapping around Meliodas and Elizabeth to keep them at her sides as their feet left the ground, "From this moment forward, the Dragon Child and the Seven Deadly Sins are no longer allies. It's over."

Elizabeth gripped Y/n's arm as they flew off, Chandler just behind them, "Please don't do this. It's not too late to turn back!"

"Y/n, you don't have to do this on your own! The Seven Deadly Sins and Hawk, everyone's worried about you!" Meliodas shouted, fingers clawing at the black mass that held him, trying to pull himself closer to Y/n's face.

"Listen to me, now. Because I'm not saying it again. This has nothing to do with them. No matter what, I'm going to end this. Your curse will be broken. And I will fulfil my duty."

~No one's P.O.V~

Back at the Boar Hat tavern, a broom went over the floor, shoving shattered pieces of glass in a large bag Hawk held open. Once the final pieces got in, Hawk trotted away with the bag leaving Diane to sigh.

Ban picked a bar chair up, placing it on its four legs before taking a seat with his body facing away from the bar, his elbows resting on the tabletop. Merlin sat beside him, eyes zeroed in on the pattern of the wooden table while her drink in hand was held tightly. Escanor was cleaning the equipment used to make said drink.

Silence. No one knew what to say nor what to do. They were stuck. How were they supposed to move on from now. Y/n gone, no longer a friend of theirs by her own words, Meliodas and Elizabeth taken with her. Gloxinia and Drole... They nearly died.

A hand came slamming down on the table, "Damn it!" Knuckles bruised, King hit the table again, standing from his seat, "Ho-How could Y/b do something like that?" He whimpered, his other hand coming up to hold his now bruised one as tears started to swell up.

"You okay?" Diane asked him in a soft voice, placing a caring hand on his shoulder.

King turned his head away, "Yeah, it's nothing."

"She's not to be at fault." A deep voice sounded, and the remaining Sins turned their heads to the door, where Yakul trotted in with Gloxinia and healed and sized-down Drole trailing behind him, "She is simply fulfilling a promise."

"And with her emotions torn in Purgatory, things look dire." Gloxinia added, crossing his arms as well as his legs as he flew beside Drole.

"So, what do we all do now? We can't just leave them like this." Diane frowned, holding the broom in her hand so tightly it just might break at any second.

"I-I don't know why... But for some reason, she called me Demon King before she left." Hawk spoke, looking down at the floor.

King hummed, "Maybe you just misheard him."

Hawk scrunched his snout, "Yeah, I doubt it. She probably meant I've got some hardcore Demon level powers!"

"Hold on!" Merlin stood up, narrowing her eyes at the boar, "Come here."

"Huh? What for?" Hawk asked but trotted over to Merlin nonetheless.

Merlin kneeled down before Hawk. She hummed, looking into his eyes, "How intriguing. You may not believe this, but you're actually connected to Purgatory."

Ban scoffed as Merlin got back up, "It doesn't make sense. How could the master here be connected to a place like Purgatory anyway?"

"Well, simply put, he's unknowingly serving as a kind of corridor between worlds." Merlin responded to which Hawk's ear flew up into the air, "Ah! I am?! What the what?!"

"Though it's no fault of you own, knowing how the Demon King works, he's likely spied on the Captain, and so, Y/n for some time now."

Hawk pouted, "Oh, that jerk." He huffed.

"If that's the case, then maybe we can go to Purgatory through Hawk. We'll go in and find Y/n's feelings so we can take them back!" Diane thought out loud, coming up with some resemblance of an idea.

"Unfortunately, there's no way." Merlin hummed, making the others gasp. She continued, "Besides our dear Captain... And Y/n herself, I only know of one person who's managed to get into Purgatory and come back alive."

"But if one could make it, that means it's not impossible, right?" Diane asked.

"It won't be any good." Gloxinia sighed, flying upside down so his long hair fell, "A land of toxic air, both blazing hot and freezing cold at the same time. An environment that destroys the bodies of the living." Gloxinia quoted what he had been told by Y/n herself, a very long time ago.

"Time and space are wrapped there." Drole added, crossing his strong arms over his chest, "One minute in our world becomes a year in that place. It eats away at your soul, invading you. Until your soul is torn." Drole noted, looking down at the wooden floors.

"It is a chaotic land strewn with the crushed souls of the dead, where monsters prowl in search of prey." Gloxinia added, looking in Drole direction. They remembered the day Y/n had told them about the land she had traveled through.

At least, a part of her did.

"In a hell scape like that, how would you ever find Y/n's emotions? They could be anywhere." Merlin sighed, closing her eyes.

Gloxinia nodded, "Above all, don't forget who we're up against. Who also resides there. The Demon King. You really think he's just going to let you back somehow?"

"Even if he did, Giants nor Fairies would be able to withstand such environments. Not long enough, at least." Drole bit the inside of his cheek.

"He's simply far too powerful." Merlin admitted, lowering her head a little, "We have no chance."

"But we can't just... Give up on her like that..." Escanor whimpered, looking down at the table with tearful eyes.

Ban clenched his fists.

"Damn!" King gritted his teeth, "What are we supposed to do?"

Then, he relaxed, "I'll go there alone." Ban spoke finally, gaining the attention of all of the others. Collective gasps sounded from them, which made him scoff playfully and place his hands at his hips, "Come on, I've got this. I'm immortal, remember?" Ban stated proudly, closing his eyes.

Merlin frowned, "Didn't you hear a single word that was just said?!" Merlin yelled, making the tall man open his eyes to look down at her, "Let's suppose you did go, there's no guarantee you 'd find Y/n's emotions, much less retrieve them! And after that, getting back poses quite another problem!"

Ban sighed and averted his eyes. He had to. He had to make it right, "Yeah, maybe so." He nodded, scarlet eyes catching sight of the dark sky on the other side of the window.

"Listen to what she's saying! What if anything happened to you?!" King shouted, flying up beside him, "You think we'd make it without you?! And what about Elaine?! She'd be all alone!"

"Please, we should try and come up with another way, alright?" Diane pleaded with the Immortal, tears slowly starting to form.

"Sorry. I need to do this." Ban admitted, lifting his open hands up, "I want to save Y/n with my own hands." He clenched them into fists, the image of Y/n's laughter and smile resurfacing in his mind. That sweet, soft and caring smile, "'Cause if I can't pull that off, how could I ever hope to atone?" The memory of Y/n's hurt expression when he yelled and shouted at her, those eyes filled with so much pain, "I want to protect the woman I care about, not hurt her."

Merlin sighed, "There's no way around it. Very soon, Big Sis Sis's curse will be activated." Merlin stepped up to Ban. And the Immortal gave a firm nod.

~No one's P.O.V~

At the castle of Camelot, two figures landed, causing the ground the crack beneath them. Dark wings settled back into their bodies.

Both Meliodas and Elizabeth felt Y/n's grip tighten, pull them closer to her sides as she looked back at Chandler, "Go ahead." She spoke those two words as a command, wanting the Demon to walk before her so he wouldn't try anything. But even so, she wouldn't put it past him to try anyways.

Begrudgingly, Chandler slipped past Elizabeth, Y/n pulling her aside before he could bump into her. And started walking up the long stairs that led to the corridors.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Meliodas asked as they made their way through the castle. It had been a while since Meliodas had found himself in the castle of Camelot, but he knew where they were headed.

The Throne Room.

"As of now, it doesn't concern you." Y/n bit back. Meliodas frowned and hummed, his hand clenching to the back of Y/n's shirt.

"We're here, Young Master." Chandler turned around and spoke to Meliodas with happy tears in his eyes. Y/n let go of Meliodas, letting Chandler engulf his beloved pupil in a hug while she slipped past him with Elizabeth by her side.

With the flick of her wrist, the two large doors flew open, revealing a large golden throne standing in the middle of the room, the coloured glass behind it giving it a look close to Magical. And beside it, stood none other than Zeldris himself. His hands behind his back.

"Long time no see, Zeldris." Y/n stepped into the room with a smile and Elizabeth on her arm. Zeldris' lips pulled briefly into a snarl upon catching Elizabeth's eyes. However, he chose to not yell at her and instead turned his attention to Y/n, "It's good to finally have you here. But why did you bring her along with you?" Zeldris shifted his weight, crossing his strong arms over his broad chest.

Y/n stared at Zeldris for nothing but a moment before responding, "It made for an easier exit." She turned her head a little, making Zeldris follow her gaze, "As for him, it was upon Chandler's demand."

"One thing is to bring that immoral Goddess back with you, it's an entirely different situation with the traitor." Another spoke, bringing Y/n's attention to that person.

"Cusack," She smirked a little, "I believe you will find Chandler to be quite persistent when it comes to his young master. I have no time to waste on such matters." She then looked to Zeldris, "It was the fastest way to move things along."

"But we should dispose of this woman as soon as possible!" Chandler yelled, pulling briefly away from his bone-crushing hug with Meliodas.

"Shut your mouth, Chandler!" Y/n snapped at the Demon.

Zeldris sighed and closed his eyes, "That's enough."

"What do you want with Y/n?" Meliodas questioned, getting out of Chandler's grip. Meliodas glared at his younger brother as he walked to stand at Y/n's side.

"She belongs here. It's where she needs to be." Zeldris stated with a scoff, "That is all I will tell the likes of you."

"This is just a simple errand." Y/n stated, about to walk towards Zeldris when somebody tugged her arm back.

"What are you supposedly doing, Y/n?" Elizabeth spoke once she got Y/n's attention. Zeldris scoffed and leaned onto the side of the throne.

"I need to be stronger. I've come here to become just that." Y/n answered, keeping it vague.

"I can't believe this." Another voice sounded making Y/n turn her head to look as heavy footsteps came closer, "It's the grand reunion and I wasn't invited? Surely, you weren't planning to leave me out of all this."

Estarossa came into the room with a smirk. He stopped short at the entrance, a short female Demon levitating beside him. His eyes went up and down on Y/n's figure before they shifted to the Goddess behind her, "Wait! Are you Elizabeth?!"

Elizabeth moved a little closer to Y/n whom was eyeing the Demon, "Wait. How is it that you know my name? This is the very first time we've met, isn't it?"

Estarossa sighed and looked up, a hand coming to rest on the back of his neck as his hair covered his eyes, "Beats me. I don't really get it myself. Hey, Y/n, what do you say to a deal?"

Y/n turned her head to look ahead of her once more, making eye contact with Zeldris. He looked rather pissed, "I have no reason to keep you entertained with games."

"It's not a game." Estarossa answered only for Y/n to snort in response, "Listen to me. I want you to give me Elizabeth."

"Shut your mouth." Y/n snarled at the tall Demon, eyeing his figure as she pulled the girl closer to her side, "Elizabeth's mine. I didn't come here after all this time just to fight with you. So, I'll make two things perfectly clear." Y/n turned her head fully to Estarossa however she also eyed Chandler and Cusack as she wanted them all to listen.

Estarossa hummed, dark eyes meeting Y/n's slit ones, "I am going to take over from here and get the power necessary to end this battle once and for all. And both Meliodas and Elizabeth are mine. You touch either of them and I'll tear you to shreds, got it?"

"That's way too greedy for my taste, you spineless fool!" Zeldris sighed when Estarossa jumped forward, several weapons appearing around him in but a second.

Y/n held a hand out in his direction, tendrils shooting at him which sent him flying back into the wall, cracking it while the black mass slowly started to curl around him, tightening around him while blocking his airways. A smirk curled up on Y/n's lips as she allowed her blue fire to travel along the tendrils.

"Y/n. You should stop." Zeldris advised, looking between Y/n and the Demon who trashed to get out, "This is between Estarossa and me. Stay out of it." The blue flames finally reaching and burning his skin which made him let out a muffled scream.

"That's enough, Y/n!" Meliodas demanded, pulling on Y/n's already torn collar, "Stop! If you keep this up, then he'll-" Y/n's eyes widened a bit when he placed his hand on her shoulder and she came to an abrupt stop. The fire died out and the tendril retreated back to their host.

Estarossa remained against the wall but broke out into laughter. To Y/n, he sounded like a complete and utter maniac. But he probably was anyway so she did not think much of it, "Looks like the old Y/n is finally back! The warrior feared even by the Demon King and the Supreme Deity! Now, that's the woman I idolised! I'm sorry for calling you spineless."

Y/n was not even looking at the fool but rather at Meliodas' hand. Her wide eyes then switched to Meliodas' green eyes. Meliodas caught a glimpse of confusion in her eyes just before she turned away from him.

"We have less than three days left to sort this out now. So, listen up, both of you." Y/n turned her attention to Zeldris and Estarossa, "I've got a plan, but I'll need you to go out and retrieve all the Commandments." She stated and started moving past Estarossa. Elizabeth held onto her arm and went along as she walked and Meliodas felt a rather harsh tug on his sleeve.

"Why do we need to do that?" Estarossa questioned as the three moved past him, "It won't work without them." Y/n scoffed, "In order to rule over the Demon realm, your old man made a choice. With the goal of conquering the entire kingdom, he decided to share half his power with his servants. But that amount of power was so massive, it would've threatened his own standing." She took the few steps up to the throne and did not waste another second sitting down, "So, to fulfil his conquest and eliminate that risk, your father divided it into fragments. That way, no one's share would be too strong. Then he gave them to ten warriors. Known as the Ten Commandments."

Y/n pulled Elizabeth down to sit on her lap while she had Meliodas sit on one of the arms of the throne, arm wrapped around her neck, "By absorbing each of those Commandments, it would put me on a power level far surpassing the Demon King himself."

"What do you think, Zel? Is something like that actually a possibility?" Estarossa asked his brother, enjoying the irk Zeldris had growing on his face.

Zeldris scoffed before holding his hand above himself, "Jikai!" Three purple spheres appeared above the palm of his hand, different symbols on each of them, "I've already started and have three. These are the Commandments of Gowther, Drole, and Gloxinia." He informed. When Estarossa stepped closer to him, he immediately had the three Commandments disappear, "Creto."

"Let me see!" Estarossa complained much to Y/n's annoyance. Zeldris scoffed, "Show me how it's done! How do I retrieve those Commandments too?" As a response, Zeldris grumbled and turned his head away, "Come on. What's with the attitude? We're both supposed to help out Y/n wit this, aren't we? Hmm?"

Instead of answering, Zeldris turned his attention to Y/n. The corners of her lips pulled up, "Come on, Zel. Show him how it is done."

Zeldris smirked and snorted before he took a stance, his fingers making different motions as he chanted the spell he was taught so long ago, "Hey, what are you doing? Wait. Are you trying to take my Commandment?"

"Mojinayhu!" Zeldris exclaimed finally, shoving his arms forward for Estarossa just to be blown back with a groan.

"Uh, nothing happened to me?" He asked when he saw Zeldris nonchalantly walk by without his Commandment in hand.

Zeldris moved back to stand beside the throne, crossing his arms as he sent a sharp look down at the Goddess in Y/n's lap, "You either need the target to agree to their Commandment's retrieval or to be incapable of combat. One of those conditions must be met." He informed, closing his eyes.

"You should've let me know that first." Estarossa scoffed, "You almost gave me a heart attack." His complaint went for deaf ears.

"Y/n, have you really thought this through?" Meliodas asked, fingers ever so nervously playing with her hair.

Y/n hummed and nodded, "Gowther, Gloxinia, and Drole had no loyalty to the Demon King, so they were exceptions. It is different with the others. They've each pledged total allegiance to your father. But there's no doubt in my mind... We'll make it work."

"If they refuse, you can't just take it away from them." Meliodas stated for Y/n to nod.

"Well, they can't say no if they're dead." The statement had everybody else stiffen up. All but Y/n and the two elder Demons.

"If what?" Zeldris gritted out through his teeth. Y/n turned her head, glaring at the tall Demon, "Hey, hold on a second. That didn't come out right."

"'Cause what I meant was, if they just so happen to get killed by someone, that would release them, right?" Estarossa questioned, looking between Y/n and Zeldris for an answer.

Zeldris sighed before replying, "If a Commandment should die, the power remains with their corpse, but it's easy to dislodge." He explained before turning his attention back onto Y/n as he chose to ignore the other two for the time being, "With that in mind, I think we should start with the fallen. Galand, Melascula and Grayroad first."

"Well, I've already gotten Grayroad's on my own." Y/n replied, removing her hand from Elizabeth's hip, "Jikai." She held her palm open and the purple orb that was the Commandment appeared above her hand, "I took if for just such an occasion. And that accounts for four of them." She stated, having the orb disappear without a word afterwards. She let her hand fall back onto Elizabeth's hip.

"I can't believe this." Elizabeth spoke, frowning at the orb that disappeared, "Find out where the other Commandments are hiding." Y/n commanded, settling into the throne.

"And what about you, Y/n? You're just going to send us out while you play spectator?" Estarossa asked, crossing his arms.

"Why would anyone from the Demon race hand over their Commandment to someone they presume to be the enemy. I'll remain here. But I will be if help if somebody happen to refuse their Commandment being taken." She leaned her head onto Meliodas' shoulder, "As well as the fallen. Don't you dare touch them without my permission... Estarossa." Y/n eyed the tall Demon, "Don't fail, understand?"

Zeldris smirked when he saw the brief but delightful flabbergasted look on Estarossa's face, "Already settling into your position, aren't you?" Zeldris turned to Y/n and his smirk was replaced with a smile.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Y/n, please, don't do this!" Elizabeth pleaded with the woman the moment the four other Demons had left the room, and Y/n had escorted Meliodas and Elizabeth to what would be their chambers if they wished it, "Consuming the Ten Commandments?!"

"Do you have any idea of what that could do to you?! There must be another way!" Meliodas agreed, standing beside the Goddess as his green eyes turned dark with the irritation and frustration.

"Listen to me now, because I won't repeat myself any more." Y/n responded, crossing her arms as she stood firmly in front of the two, "We're out of options. Try to understand." She turned her head, strings of Darkness clinging onto her neck as she looked out of the window of the room, "I'll lift the curse no matter what. That is what I promised you. I will fulfil my promises."

"I am also afraid of passing away. No, wait. Reincarnation and losing my current memories, that's what scares me. Father and my sisters, Elaine, Hawk. The Seven Deadly Sins. How could I forget them?" Elizabeth stepped closer to Y/n while Meliodas remained back, grumbling.

"But what I fear even more than forgetting everything is the thought of never seeing you again! Yes, if the curse is lifted, that may very well save my life, and I might even get to keep those lifetimes of memories, but still, what's going to happen to you if you consume those Commandments?!"

"You know the answer... Don't you?" Meliodas spoke. And slowly, Y/n turned her head back to look at the two.

"That kind of power... That power is devastating. I won't be able to survive in this world anymore. This will all come to an end."

"Then why?!" Meliodas growled, pushing past Elizabeth to grab ahold of Y/n's collar and pull her down. His eyes were dark and his voice deep, "What's the point in lifting the curse if you have to die?!"

"What about us?! I couldn't go on.. If living means being in a world without you, then..." Elizabeth trailed off, Y/n's eyes shifted to the side away from the two of them.

She hummed, "You don't have to worry about that."

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?!" Meliodas barked, twisting Y/n's torn shirt in his fist.

"Elizabeth, thanks to the curse your mother put on you, you're destined to meet and fall madly in love with me every time you're reborn." She spoke to the Goddess, "Meliodas, your father took away your emotions 3,000 years ago and only your love for me remained. You've been clinging onto it ever since." She closed her eyes, hearing the growl coming from Meliodas, "Once the curse is lifted and the Demon King is dealt with, so will your love for me, and then that ache will die. You have no reason to worry."

"What kind of crap are you spewing?!" Meliodas shoved Y/n back, fists clenching as his Demon Mark appeared on his forehead, "Y/n! Do you really mean that?! Are you saying the love we feel for you was manufactured by someone else?!"

Y/n blinked slowly at the two, "Why else would it happen?" She questioned, tilting her head a little at the question.

"If that's what you think, you should've never come back!" Meliodas shouted, pushing Y/n back, "You should've ignored Elizabeth! And you shouldn't have entered the tavern! And what about you?! You could've fallen in love with somebody else! What was stopping you, huh?!"

"I did." Y/n responded without any hesitation what so ever, making the growling Demon and the silent Goddess each take a step back, "I did fall in love with someone else. But I can't be helped." Y/n lifted her hand to her chest, holding onto her shirt there. For just a few moments, her eyes returned to their normal form, looking at them with love as she smiled, "The two of you, Ban, Merlin, King, Zeldris. I love all of you. And my heart aches to be there, right by your sides. My heart belong to you forever. "

Meliodas was the first to engulf Y/n in a hug, arms wrapping around her middle as he his his head in the crook of her neck. Elizabeth followed shortly after, arms wrapping around her shoulders. Y/n could feel the wet sensation of tears, "We promise you! This is all true." Elizabeth spoke, tightening her grip when she felt Y/n's arms around her, "All 106 Elizabeths and the one I am now, we all fell in love with you of our own free will."

Meliodas smiled when he felt Y/n nose against his neck, "My feelings for you were so strong, I could hardly stand it. Just being there with you and holding any of you like this make my heart melt." There was a switch in Y/n tone right after that, "But right now, I feel nothing at all." The two of them pulled away to see Y/n's eyes back to their narrow shape, eyeing them dangerously, "So, try to understand. The only thing left in me is the will is to keep the promises I made all those years ago."

"Well... I've got an idea of my own then." Elizabeth spoke, making Y/n's eyes shift to her. Elizabeth looked down at Meliodas, their eyes meeting in determination, "I'll join forces with Meliodas and the Seven Deadly Sins! And we'll do everything we can to stop you from doing this!"

Y/n frowned at her, sharp eyes glaring at Elizabeth, "Don't do anything foolish." Y/n snapped, grabbing ahold of Elizabeth's wrist, "Once you're against me, it will remain like that. You will be the enemy, and I won't have mercy."

"Let go of me!" Elizabeth lifted her hand.

Y/n scoffed, eyes narrowing in on the hand, "Hit me. If you'd like."

"Idiot." Meliodas muttered. Elizabeth's Light blended perfectly with Meliodas' Darkness as they combined an attack. Their attack had the castle shaking and the ground breaking. Suddenly, the room Y/n was in was otherwise empty. No lifeforce to be felt. Y/n laid there, in the darkness of the empty castle and closed her eyes, listening to the faint beating of wings made of Darkness.

This was it. Finally. The time had come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.8K 30
Tangled in a web of torment, Caught in the middle of a raging war, Cursed to atone for her sins, She was forgotten, betrayed, and hated For saving th...
206K 6.1K 40
(Y/n), the youngest child and only daughter of the Demon King, has a chance to leave her dreadful home she was sealed in and search for her eldest br...
748K 21.4K 32
(Various x reader) After the murder of her mother, (Y/N) fled to Earth to get away the Goddesses. Her existence was strictly forbidden and punishable...
76.5K 1.6K 27
When you're immortal, the only guarantee is death. To watch all of those around you die and leave you for the afterlife. The world loses some of it's...