Back To December - TK✔️

By Momo_Taegguk

Complete✔️ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Maybe this is wishful thinking Probably mindless dreaming But if we loved again I swear I'... More

Dear reader
Characters
1. The Seoul University
2. The cafe
3. The apartment quest
4. A new day and new beginning
5. Literature and the siblings
6. Tangled shoelaces
8. The flickering lights
9. Titanic Fate
10. The bus ride
11. Mrs. Kang
12. Besties love and Allergies
13. Broken Coffee Cups
14. Horror movies and warm blankets
15. To protect you
16. A friend in need is a friend indeed
17. The shopping mart
18. More than just friends Pt. 1
18. More than just friends pt. 2
19. The Bubblegum Mess
20. The Nosebleed
21. Live in the moment forever
22. The Birthday Party
23. Truth and Dare
24. Getting Drunk Was Never In The Plan
25. Overnight Cuddles
26. Jealousy At Its Peak
27. Tit for Tat
28. Sweet Night
29. Sudden Confession
30. This is not what they expected
31. Pathetic
32. The Story of Downfall
33. Take a break
34. Days of Waiting
35. Apologies
36. Mornings like this
37. Cafeteria Reunion
38. Unexpected Couple
39. Lover
40. The Basketball Match
41. The Thanksgiving Dinner
42. The Truth Untold
43. The Backstory
44. The Asylum
45. You Are Strong
Epilogue 1: The Stalking Boyfriend
Epilogue 2: Bribe for Jeongguk?
Epilogue 3: Back To December
Other Books

7. Nothing but a Stranger

190 9 0
By Momo_Taegguk

From the past three years many people have approached Jeongguk to date him. But he always replied them with a simple no.

It's not like, he did not want to move on but a part of him always knew where his heart belonged. So he just did not want to lead someone on and then break their heart by saying that he was not ready for a relationship just because his heart still ached for the one who left him three years ago.

Yeah left him and ruined everything.
Their love. Their relationship.
Everything.

"Gukkie" He hears a whisper.

He hears voice of someone his eyes longed to see, his hands ached to hold and his heart desired to love. To say he was shocked to see Tae, his Tae, here in his arms once again would be an understatement.

He was feeling the emotions, that he felt all these years, all at once.

But the mere flashback of how Taehyung left him years ago, by just leaving an apology letter behind, overcomes each and every emotion in him and anger overtakes his mind.

He looks in Taehyung's eyes for the last time before straightening their position and removing his arms from his waist.

"Oh my god Taehyung! Are you ok??" Jimin asks walking towards their direction. The group follows behind.

Taehyung was still in a daze looking towards Jeongguk. Right now all he wanted to do was to run back into his Gukkie's arms and say a series of sorry to him until he forgives him.

But of course he can't do that.

"I-I am fine J-Jimin" He smiles half heartedly.

Jimin smiles back and then asks Jeongguk if he was ok. Jeongguk just nods avoiding Taehyung's gaze towards him.

"Do you guys like know each other? Why are you so awkward all of a sudden?? "
Jihyo asks suspiciously. She saw how Jeongguk looked towards Tae with some sort of longing? and then abruptly stood and removed his arms from him.

"Uh-" Before Taehyung could say anything. Jeongguk says, "No we don't know each other. We are completely strangers." This time looking straight in Taehyung's eyes. His face was expressionless as he said so.

That's right... We are not friends... nor enemies... just strangers with old memories...
Taehyung thinks with lost eyes.

"Jihyo how would they know each other? Tae joined the university today only and before that he was not even in Korea. So how could they know each other?? " Jimin says.

"By the way time to be mediator once again. Tae this is Jeongguk and Jeongguk this is Taehyung. " He again says as he takes both their hands and makes them do a handshake. They both hold each others hand and Jeongguk suddenly pulls away after a second.

"N-nice to meet you, J-Jeongguk-shi" Taehyung says with a stutter.

"Woah Taehyung you don't have to call him this formally, you can call him Jeongguk-ah, Jeonggukkie or just Jeongguk. Or even bunny, you know when he smiles he looks like a bunny."

Of course Taehyung knows.

He knows his Gukkie better than anyone standing there.

"Just don't call him Gukkie, he never lets us call him that" Jimin adds with a whisper.

Something inside Taehyung just broke. Oh yeah it was his heart yet once again.

"Are you done Jimin? I have more important works than standing here. So I am going. Ok?" Jeongguk says as he turns on his feets and starts walking out of the parking lot.

Jihyo, Hoseok and Yoongi soon follow behind saying that they will talk later.

"Well that was... rude... " Jimin mumbles silently with a small pout. "But don't worry TaeTae I am here right? Actually Jeongguk takes some time to warm up with new people. So let's wait till he warms up with you. " Jimin again says with his usual cheerful tone making Taehyung smile a little.

"Ok Jiminie. I-I also gotta go now. I will meet you tomorrow" Taehyung says as he hugs Jimin.

"Okkie Tae. Byee. See you! " Jimin replies.

And so they part ways after leaving the parking lot.

❤️❤️

The moon shines brightly in the sky as Jeongguk looks at the photograph in his hands. He was currently sitting on a park bench in an empty park. Wind was blowing gently as his hair also moved along with it.

He can hear some distant sound of a song playing from a nearby convenience store and that surely did not help his situation at all.

(Still with you- by Jungkook of BTS)
날 스치는 그대의 옅은 그 목소리
nal seuchineun geudaeui yeot-eun geu mogsoli
내 이름을 한 번만 더 불러주세요
nae ileum-eul han beonman deo bulleojuseyo
얼어버린 노을 아래 멈춰 서있지만
eol-eobeolin no-eul alae meomchwo seoissjiman
그대 향해 한 걸음씩 걸어갈래요
geudae hyanghae han geol-eumssig geol-eogallaeyo
Still with you

The song reminds him of Taehyung even more. He knows he acted a little rude today. But he couldn't just forget everything and forgive Taehyung after all these years he suffered.

He gave his everything to Taehyung, but he just...left him. And now he's back in Jeongguk's life.... And they probably will see each other everyday.

Jeongguk sighs as he looks at the lonely moon in the sky. He doesn't know how he should act around Taehyung now.

His brain tells him to be angry towards him but his heart tells him to just go and engulf his Tae in his arms once again.

저 달이 외로워 보여서
jeo dal-i oelowo boyeoseo
밤하늘에 환하게 울고 있는 것 같아서
bamhaneul-e hwanhage ulgo issneun geos gat-aseo
언젠가 아침이 오는 걸 알면서도
eonjenga achim-i oneun geol almyeonseodo
별처럼 너의 하늘에 머물고 싶었어 (ahh)
byeolcheoleom neoui haneul-e meomulgo sip-eoss-eo (ahh)
하루를, 그 순간을
haluleul, geu sungan-eul
이렇게 될 걸 알았다면
ileohge doel geol al-assdamyeon
더 담아뒀을 텐데
deo dam-adwoss-eul tende
언제쯤일까 다시 그댈 마주한다면
eonjejjeum-ilkka dasi geudael majuhandamyeon
눈을 보고 말할래요
nun-eul bogo malhallaeyo
"보고 싶었어요"
"bogo sip-eoss-eoyo"

Of course he missed him. But he listens to his brain just because he needed answers and he will get them from Taehyung. Even if that meant showing him a cold shoulder.

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, hm-mm, hm

"Gukkie" He remembers how Tae called his name. That nickname held so much meaning in Jeongguk's life. That's why he never allowed anyone to call him with that name after Tae left well except for Taehyung himself.

Oh, oh, oh
Oh-hah, ah, hah, hah
날 바라보는 희미한 미소 뒤편에
nal balaboneun huimihan miso dwipyeon-e
아름다운 보랏빛을 그려볼래요
aleumdaun bolasbich-eul geulyeobollaeyo
서로 발걸음이 안 맞을 수도 있지만
seolo balgeol-eum-i an maj-eul sudo issjiman
그대와 함께 이 길을 걷고 싶어요
geudaewa hamkke i gil-eul geodgo sip-eoyo
Still with you

Is he also thinking about me like I am thinking about him...
All his thoughts get interrupted by the ring of his call. He sees the caller ID and picks up the call.

"Yes? Namjoon Hyung?"

"Jeongguk. Good news. I talked to a lady today. She is willing to rent her apartment near the university. You can go and meet her tomorrow if you want."

_______________

1204 words... I guess the first long chapter... 😅
Btw as mentioned Jeongguk loved Taehyung a lot when they were together and Taehyung also loved him...
So what do you think might be the reason Taehyung left him? 👀

Do comment and vote if you like the chapter💜
Thank you💜

~Momo💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1K 52
His Dreams are his precious treasure. He didn't know what they mean, but he feels something Deep about them. Jungkook , the Young Songwriter is still...
791K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
279K 13.6K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
41.9K 2.7K 17
Two separated childhood friends reunited again and one of them is still silently inlove ever since. started: 09-04-20 ended: 11-09-20