Into Spider-Verse: The Rebirt...

Por Huyhuynh406

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....R... Mais

Introduction
Introduction 2
Harem
Characters & Villains
Chapter 1: The Vigilante
Chapter 2: Red Death Has Come For Them
Chapter 3: He's A Monster!!!!!! Madness!!!!
Chapter 4: Kingpin's Death
Chapter 5: Family Life
Chapter 6: She Is An Idol Angel
Chapter 7: Hammerhead's Death
Chapter 8: Kill The Stalker
Chapter 9: Spider-Gwen V.S Red Death
Chapter 10: Carnage V.S Kraven
Chapter 11: Teleport To Different Universe
Chapter 12: Elektra (Lemon)
Chapter 13: Into Spider-Verse Part 1
Chapter 14: Into Spider-Verse Part 2
Chapter 15: Into Spider-Verse Part 3
Chapter 16: Final Into-Spider Verse Part 4
Chapter 17: Final Into Spider-Verse Part 5
Chapter 18: Spider-Gwen (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Family Day
Chapter 20: Chasing Thief Black Cat (Lemon)
Chapter 21: Ai's Death
Chapter 22: Ai's Funeral
Chapter 23: Red Death or Red Reaper
Chapter 24: Lizard V.S Carnage/Meet The Spot
Second Introduction: Carnage
Chapter 25: Across The Spider-Verse Part 1
Chapter 26: Across The Spider-Verse Part 2
Chapter 27: Across The Spider-Verse Part 3
Chapter 28: Across The Spider-Verse Part 4
Chapter 29: Across The Spider-Verse Part 5
Chapter 30: Carnage V.S Riot & Lasher
Chapter 31: Carnage V.S Riot
Chapter 32: Brothers/Carnage V.S Ravage
Chapter 33: Final Ending Epilogue

Prologue: The Devil Who Cries

2.9K 40 6
Por Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

...

...

...

...

...

...

When there was a silence all around here and make the figure who was stood on the body of the god who was fallen and he was breathing out and make the big ass figure who was laying down on the ground and breathing out that he was really gonna die right away. Then the figure who had a raven with white long hair and wore an armor with black and red spider mark on his chest and he was bleeding out by someone who was the strongest to defeat him and then the god has a name is....Knull/King or God of Symbiotes.

Knull.

Knull was an eldritch god of darkness and the creator of the symbiotes. He resided in the primordial void that existed between the sixth and seventh cosmos, Knull claims dominion over the void and to be its avatar, but he is not the primordial darkness itself. Awakened by the Light when the Celestials invaded his kingdom of darkness, Knull was chosen by the Celestials to serve as the King in Black but rejected the responsibility, creating the first symbiote in the form of a sword and decapitating one of them. He used the severed head's divine power to refine the blade, creating a metaphysical connection between the primordial symbiote and the slain cosmic god - which would be the source of most of Knull's tremendous power. Waging war against the Light in a campaign to return the universe to the Void, Knull became a legendary figure of divine terror but eventually found himself stranded on a nameless planet after an inhabitant stole his blade and unwittingly followed in his footsteps. Experimenting with his powers, Knull discovered he could create amorphous parasites from the darkness he controls and merge them with "lesser creatures", so he decided to use this as a way to corrupt the Light.

Establishing himself as the nexus of the Hive he created, Knull proceeded to conquer worlds and form a fleet of Symbiote Dragons. When two of his dragons arrived on Earth, the young God of Thunder Thor Odinson struck down one of them and severed Knull's connection to all of the other Symbiote Dragons, who dissipated into countless individual symbiotes, while the other would seemingly be killed by Thor in a mid-air battle, its body plummeting to the depths of the North Sea. Merging with the closest hosts they could find, the Hive was now infected with concepts of honor and nobility, so the symbiotes turned on Knull and trapped him at the core of the throneworld, rebranding themselves "Klyntar" out of their word for "cage".

Knull: "I-I-Impossible....I-I-I've been defeated by a weakling symbiote who even stronger to defeat me?!?" He said to himself and make him was turn his head to look at the tall figure who that was (Y/N)...with his Dark Carnage form.

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "...." He was silent and staring down at the god who was laying down on the ground and bleeding out by himself and make him was coughing bloods out and he was still staring at him down there. Then (Y/N) was got watched by the others who are looking at him who is facing down at the bastard who was bleeding out....and that is Spider Gwen, Spider Girl, Spider Woman, Elektra, Black Cat, Spiderman, Spiderman Noir, Peni Parker, Spider-Ham, and Spiderman Miles Morales.

Knull: "Why?!? Why are you....protecting these pathetic humans?!?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was silent and then he was looking at the bastard and he grab his neck of Knull and lifting him from the ground and he was holding his neck.

Spider Gwen: "(Y/N)...." She said was looking at him tried to do.

Spiderwoman: "What is he doing?" She asked her.

Peter B. Parker: "He's going to kill him and consume him right now." He said to them and make them both were moving and they both are locked in the cage of slimes for what Knull just made a symbiote cage. When he was about to kill him and then (Y/N) was holding his demonic sword and he stabbed Knull in the chest and make Knull was screaming out in pain by (Y/N) who stab him in the chest and he was look down and saw the bloods coming down from the chest.

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "Why? Because you kidnapped my children...my son and my daughter. I won't let you...Hurt them!" He said to Knull and then (Y/N) was keep stabbing him through in the chest to the back right away. When Knull let out a horrifying screaming out by himself...and all the symbiotes who are around them and couldn't do nothing and they were staring at their king was going to be killed by (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "You want our name? Our name is....Carnage and we...are the son of Satan." He said to him and make Knull saw him with half of his face was opened and revealed the face of (Y/N).

Knull: "No, you are my son! My truly son!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "We aren't your son, motherfucker!" He shout out to him and he said with badass quote.

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "We are Death....We are Chaos!!!!! We Are....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouting out to Knull and make all everyone who felt the aura and power of darkness inside at (Y/N) and then he was opened his mouth out and bite at Knull's head off.

When (Y/N) bite his head off and ripped the head of Knull and make (Y/N) was still biting at the head from the bastard and he was gulping it down on his throat and then (Y/N) throw the body of Knull to the ground. After (Y/N) was done with Knull and that bastard is finally got what he deserved to be death right now and then (Y/N) was growling out little bit and felt the power and aura inside at him and it was consume him to become darkness after he ate Knull alive and then (Y/N) felt more powers inside at him and make him release his Alpha roaring up to the sky.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) roaring out all everything around here and make him was stop the roar and he was kneel down on the ground and start to transform back to his own human form right away and he wore red leather coat, grey hoodie underneath, black button underneath shirt, blue jean pant, white socks, black leather fingerless gloves, and black leather shoes. Then he had a gun holsters on his coat's shoulders and that is pistol guns for what he was carrying it.

(Y/N): "*Breathing*...Ai...." He said to himself and make him was remembered about the person for what he love is...Ai and she was his wife...girlfriend to him.

(Y/N): "Ai....." He said to himself and make him was turn his head to look up and saw Ai who was stood right there and she is looking at him who was look at her...she was stood right there...the angel who was stood right there. The Angel who was appeared right in front at (Y/N) and make him was raise his arms out and he hugged her when his head leaning on Ai's stomach.

(Y/N): "A-A-Ai....I-Is that really you?" He asked her and then she was smiled and she said.

Ai: "It is me...." She said to (Y/N) with a smile up and she hugging at him and the others were surprise to seeing Ai who was there and her spirit was there and she had her own wings out and looks like beautiful. When (Y/N) tried to hug her but he couldn't and he felt her was ghost...and she is a ghost right away.

Ai: "(Y/N)...."

(Y/N): "Ai...please....don't go. I'm sorry!" He said to Ai and he tried to reach his hand at her face and she was smile with tears down on her face and she said.

Ai: "(Y/N), I want you to protecting at Aqua and Ruby....when I'm gone to the heaven....I want you to make your own promise to save the two of them." She said to (Y/N) and make him nod his head and then he tried to hugging her. When she was flew away and she told (Y/N) this is goodbye and he watching at Ai who was going to the heaven right away and he looking at her who was smile at him and make her who was vanished right away and (Y/N) got a tears come out of his eyes.

(Y/N): "Ai....please....I don't want you begone...." He said to his own word and then he was lower his head down and let out a crying.

The others who had a tears also they got their faces were sad about (Y/N) who losses his girlfriend and wife...because she is only important to him and he want her to stay with him and then (Y/N) was crying and keep crying and after he was stop crying and sobs. When (Y/N) was heard the footsteps coming here and make him turn his head to look up at the figure who was arrive here and that is his own brother.

Spider Gwen: "P-Peter?!?" She said in surprise to see her Peter is alive.

Spiderwoman: "Who the hell is that?" She asked Spider Gwen.

Spider Gwen: "T-That's my friend." She said to them and make them both surprise for what they saw Spider-Gwen's friend Peter Parker who was arrive here and he had his own clothes on and wearing blue clothes on right away and make him was looking at (Y/N). When he was looking at his older brother and he said.

Peter: "(Y/N)...." He said to (Y/N) and make him was slowly got up from the ground and he turn his head to looking at Peter ad face his little brother.

(Y/N): "Peter...." He said to Peter.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.9K 111 9
(A/N: Goddamnit! Rooster Teeth is shut down by Warner...Damnit! Now this world is screwed!!! It is screwed!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!! Alright, so this story...
61.8K 948 30
Y/N is the anti-hero known as Bloody Reaper. But one day, he was symbioticed by Carnage! He had a beautiful family in his normal life, and killing c...
51.7K 1K 16
"We almost died and you're just now telling me that you love me?" "That's exactly what I'm saying, we just don't talk about the almost dying part kay...
18K 894 19
You know the story by now. With great power comes great I don't need to finish that. You've heard it to death; every universe has. But what if your u...