My Everything (Scarlett Johan...

By ayemem215

You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63
64
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76
77
78.
79.
80
81.
Wedding Inspo
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126
127
128.
129.
130
131.
132
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
140.
141.
142.
143.

36.

1.8K 42 4
By ayemem215

Y/n POV
Today has been the longest day ever. To start my day my truck wouldn't start, I had already covered the Ferrari so I took my bike and you try driving in the city in a suit and heels. Just imagine the looks I got. Then I pull up to the courthouse to a swarm of paparazzi. I didn't even know they were for me until I took my helmet off and they attacked like vicious vultures.

Shouting obscene things because im associated with Scarlett and this week I just so happen to be representing RDJ in a civil lawsuit. Some lady claimed he raped her and even I know him better than that. I have the evidence to prove her claim wrong so court wasn't a problem today. My bad luck continued when I left the courthouse and joined RDJ for one beer at the bar down the street.

You know Robert. He's cool and sly and gets a lot of attention. So as soon as we get there he has 3 girls surrounding him pouring shots in his mouth and refilling his beer. I sip my beer because I don't even usually drink when I ride the motorcycle but I'll nurse this and be okay. Only maybe thirty minutes later I notice a red head eyeing me and making flirty faces towards me. I try and ignore it but she keeps moving closer towards me.

"Hey I'm Lexi." She says

"Nice to me you" I say and shift my body the other way and make eyes at Robert like 'help'

He makes the motion like he's zipping his lips and I furrow my eyebrows. He wants me to cheat? He will keep a secret right? Maybe I don't know him that well. Fuck no. I don't want this whore. I look at him again and shake my head no. And he just continues to dance with the girl that's wrapped around him.

"Can I buy you another drink?" Lexi asks and I roll my eyes

"I'm not even going to finish this beer." I say starting to get mad. I walk away from her and straight up to Robert. I grab his arm and he shifts his body so his head and upper body is facing me but his lower is still attached to the girl bending over infromt of him.

"Yea kid" he says

"I don't care who you are but I am not comfortable here. I'm not cheating and messing up the best thing that's ever happened to me. So I'm leaving and I suggest you do to unless you want your wife to find this on the front page of the paper." I say seething from anger and I all he does is smirk.

I just turn around and go to walk out but am met by my beautiful girlfriend who looks just as angry as I do.

"Hi, wow you look beautiful." I say and step to take her in a hug but she just steps back. She glances around and then looks back at me.

"Not here. Let's go" she says and I just nod and follow her out of the bar. I go to put my helmet on but she stops me.

"What was that in there?" She says

"I just went for a drink after a shitty morning but a good outcome in court." I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

"I saw you surrounded by woman. Beautiful woman." She says and her voice breaks at the end

"Scar no that was all Robert. I just screamed at him in there did you see that?" I say stepping forward to take her hand which she lets me.

"I saw you talk to him. I'm not trying to be mad and I'm trying to listen to you but my jealousy is getting really hard to control right now." She says sadly

"I never meant to make you feel that way. I've not even been here long babe. I swear I wouldn't do that to you." I say genuinely straight into her eyes.

"I believe you. I'm sorry." She quietly says and steps in to wrap me in a hug. Her arms go to my waist this time and I wrap my arms around her neck. She rests her head on my chest and squeezes me so tight.

"No reason to be sorry. Thanks for talking to me." I say and kiss her forehead.

"Let's go to mine?" She asks and I nod my head.

"I'll meet you there. What do you want to eat?" I ask her

"Let me stop. Your on the bike." She says

"Fine. But take my card. And I swear you better use it." I say taking my card from my pocket and shoving it in her hands.

"Fine but take your sneakers that are in my car so you can ride with out the heels." She says and I moan at her words.

"Oh my god thank you" I says and she gets the shoes for me and I slip them on.

"By the way, I'm getting that sushi place we love!" She says running to the car. I pretend to groan and roll my eyes to get her to laugh and she does. My favorite sound. But I don't care how much it costs I would spend every penny I have on her.

I start my bike and head off towards her building. I take some turns so I can try to go back roads but the city has so much traffic today. As I'm rounding a corner a little kid runs into the street so I have to grab my brakes and I even pull my emergency brake to make sure I don't hit him. But that makes me fly off and land on the ground next to him.

"Ow fuck" I moan and roll to my back to catch my breath.

"Oh no are you okay. I'm so sorry he's a runner." I hear a female voice say.

"Uh I think so" I say sitting up and checking over my body. My ankle hurts a little and I have a little road burn on my arm but my head is fine and nothing feels broken.

I try to stand and when I put weight on my left foot I flinch with pain. Shit. I wiggle my ankle and it hurts but it doesn't hurt that bad. I just limp too the sidewalk and sit on the side.

"Is there anything I can do?" The lady asks and I feel bad because the kid is crying.

"Did he get hurt?" I ask

"Oh no you stopped in time. He just got scared I think" she says comforting the small boy.

"I'm sorry buddy. You gotta make sure you stay on the sidewalk." I say toward him and hold my hand out to fist bump.

"Sowey" he says and fist bumps me back.

Some random guy rolls my bike to the side for me and it doesn't look too banged up. Just some scratches I'll have to buff out. I stand and thank the guy and pull my helmet on.

"Wait don't you think you should wait for an ambulance? I called they should be here any second." The woman says and I open my visor and shake my head.

"No need I'm fine. Have a great day." I say wanting to get away from there and far away from a hospital as I can be. I jump on my bike ignoring the pain radiating from my foot and all I can hear is the roar of the engine while I see the woman getting smaller and smaller. I don't even realize where I pull up until I do but I'm at Ashley's house. Her townhouse wasn't far from where I was and I guess my body just took over.

The sound of the bike must have gave me away cause she's waiting on her porch while I shut the engine off.

"Y/n!! What a nice surprise!" She shouts from her little chair she has on the porch.

I put my hands on the handlebars of the bike and take a deep breath.

"Y/n what's wrong?" She says and I feel her getting closer. "Is that blood - oh my god MArY KaTe GET OUT HERE" she screams at the end. I feel her next to me then I see her through my tinted visor infromt of the bike looking st me.

"What hurts?" She ask but I don't respond. I can't. I'm like frozen. And my breathing is irrational, oh good I can't breathe. I take deep breaths but I get nothing. I start tapping my helmet with my right hand. My left drops to my left thigh and squeezes it. I feel someone tugging on the helmet. But the strap I can't find it. Fuck I'm going to die. I hear a click and the helmet slides off.
"Y/n. Take deep breaths. In..1..2.. out ..1..2.. cmon you can do it" I hear MK say who's on my left side looking at me. I try to take a deep breath but I start coughing.

"Okay try little breaths. You don't want to get sick."MK says rubbing my back but I flinch when she touches up toward my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry" she says and I just shake my head. I can't contain the tears in my eyes and I just let them fall.

"Tell me what to do y/n. I don't know how to get you off of this bike." Ashley says worried.

I lift my head with the tears running down my cheeks and then look over at MK. I grab her shoulder and physically drag her to my right side. I drag my left leg and lift it with my arms cause it doesn't seem to want to work and get it so I'm sitting facing my right side. I'm no longer straddling the bike.

"Kickstand" I whisper and MK hears

"Kickstand" she tells Ash and she runs behind me and puts the kickstand down.

I use my right foot and put my body weight on MK and hoist myself up off the bike. I take one hop with her and throw myself to the ground.

"Ow ow ow" the pain in my foot is throbbing and my chest really fucking hurts.

"I'm calling an ambulance" Ashley says

"Call...Scar" is all I can get out through my tears and I continue to cry. I hear them talking but everything starts to turn muffled. Now everything is blurry and muffled so I'm really going to die.

I have no clue how much time has passed but MK got me to calm down but I refuse to move. Then I see Scars car pull in the driveway and the tears come back. It's that comforting feeling like you know the person you need the most is here but I'm so afraid of how she is going to react.

"Baby what happened!" She yells as she's running over to me and crouches down infromt of me. She runs her hands over my face and down my neck and when she gets to my shoulder I flinch again. What the hell I was fine before.

"I'm sorry does that hurt when I touch it?" She asks and I nod yes.

"Where else does it hurt?" She asks and just smelling her perfume calms me down.

"Left ankle. Right forearm. Right shoulder. And my chest." I list out and she looks at me so worried like I'm just going to die right there.

"Babe we have to get you to a hospital." She says lifting my suit pant leg to look at my ankle.

I wiggle my ankle but flinch in pain. "I can move it. It's not broken." I say

"But babe you have road burn, and your chest hurts. What if you broke a rib or have a collapsed lung. Y/n we have to go." She says

"She right y/n/n. You need to get looked at." Ash says and MK nods right behind her.

"Get a doctor to come here." I say and attempt to push my self off the ground. Luckily I'm caught by all three girls and they help me stand.

"Can we go inside?" I say and scar shakes her head no.

"Get in my car." She says and I instantly get worried she's going to take me to a hospital so I stop helping them move me.

"I won't take you to a hospital baby. I'll take you to a private doctor okay?" She says and I calm down and shake my head yes. They help me in the front seat and Ash and MK get in the back seat while Scar gets in the drivers seat.

"Any of you know a doctor closer than The Bronx?" Scar asks and MK speaks up.

"Yes go to 45th and 86th. I'll call her now." She says picking up her phone and Scar speeds out of the driveway. As we are driving there MK tells us she will have someone outside with a wheelchair waiting for me. Seems legit. But then I hear a "oh shit" from the back seat and feel my heart rate pick up.

"What! What's wrong? Please don't play with me right now." Scar practically yells. I can tell she is stressing right now.

"There's a v-video" Ashley speaks up

"Of what?" Scar says and I already know.

Ash doesn't say anything, too intrigued with what she's watching.

"Ashley OF WHAT" scar says again a little meaner this time.

"Y/n" she says and thank the lord we pull up to the address and I see the nurse waiting. I open the door so she can help me out so I don't have to watch that video.

"Hi y/n?" The older nurse asks and I shake my head yes. She helps me into the wheelchair and I'm wheeled into a big building. I hear the stomps of people behind me telling me they all followed me in here. I'm greeted at the opening of a door by someone with a white coat, mask and stethoscope around their neck.

"Hi I'm dr green. I'll be helping you today. Can you tell me what happened?" She asks and I nod

"I stopped short on my motorcycle so I wouldn't hit a kid and I got thrown off the bike." I say and she nods while looking all around me.

"Okay you had a helmet on?" She asks and I shake my head yes

"Good. Where does it hurt?" She asks

"Left ankle. Right forearm. Right shoulder. And my chest is killing me." I say putting my forearm to the middle of my chest.

"Okay I'm going to run some tests and there's going to be a lot of people in here in a minute. Don't get nervous." She says. Something about how she tells me what is going to happen calms me down. I shake my head yes and she calls a Trauma Code. I'm not sure if it was from the rush of people coming in or the fact that the pain in my leg is so unbearable but everything turns muffled again. I look around and see the girls walk in. The phone in Scars hand and the look in her eyes are so worried and scared. I feel so bad for making her feel this way. She reaches my side while the twins stay in the back of the room. The second she touches my right hand I relax fully. And that's the last thing I remember other than my name being shouted from Scarlett.

•••••
Uh oh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 8.1K 58
Scarlett Johansson / Her Characters x Fem Reader The story/stories that contain in this imagines are either inspired by songs, quotes, depending on...
181K 4.6K 45
whatever the title says. i'm sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language. [ request open + slow updates ]
31.7K 947 16
ๅฝกโ€ขห–* โ›โ€งโ‚Š ๐‘ฝ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’Ž...
33.3K 753 17
just some imagines to feed all of you lizzie simps :)