Nadan Parindey ( Complete )

By muskan75

Two brothers who are unaware of each other, completely different from each other, one like hot sun and the ot... More

character sketch
prologue
1️⃣ :- business man of the year
2️⃣ :- truth
3️⃣ :- taking care
4️⃣ :- new beginning
5️⃣ :- eventful day
6️⃣ :- revelations
7️⃣ :- life lesson for laksh
8️⃣ :- result's celebration
9️⃣ :- dream college
1️⃣0️⃣ :- starting of new friendship
1️⃣1️⃣ :- growing relations
1️⃣2️⃣ :- ayush's lucky charm
1️⃣3️⃣ :- bitter memories
1️⃣4️⃣ - trouble alert
1️⃣5️⃣ :- mission zombie uncle bhagao
1️⃣6️⃣ :- Taking Stand
1️⃣7️⃣ - Unexpect turn of event
1️⃣8️⃣ - Distruction Of Vardhan
2️⃣0️⃣ - Collage Trip
2️⃣1️⃣ - Safar
2️⃣2️⃣ - Angry Ayush
2️⃣3️⃣ - Coming Back to Bhaiya
2️⃣4️⃣ - Mountain Of Misunderstanding
Epilogue

1️⃣9️⃣ :- Locked

678 75 27
By muskan75

After closing Vardhan's chapter Atharva relented little with Laksh's security matter.

He asks John to protect Laksh from afar as before. Although Laksh was scared at first, Atharva assured him that nothing would happen and nobody would bother them again.

As the one who causes everything is now behind bars. even Ayush supports him for the first few days. He never left his side in college. Slowly everything became as before and Laksh's fear also ended.

It was a usual day when Laksh and Ayush were in college and Laksh was so excited as in the morning the principal announced the college trip.

Laksh was very excited to go on this trip. He was talking about that only looking at his excitement Ayush didn't want to say that he could not go on the trip.

He has a job. He cannot go on a trip and neglect a four-five day trip. Moreover, the trip fee is not in his budget.

He has to struggle for the next whole month if he spends money on this trip for having fun for only four-five days.

Even his salary gets deducted when he takes leave from work. Though his life is better than before, he still has to be careful about spending money. 

 He still struggles with his needs. Just a few months ago he bought an old bike on EMI. He cannot afford such extravagant expenses, his budget gets spoiled.

He did not want to tell the real reason to Laksh as what Vicky said that day during a fight is still fresh in his mind.

Though Laksh and Atharva both make him understand that it's not like how he said yet we cannot stop everyone's mouths. He doesn't want to give any reason to the people because their baseless accusations hurt his self-respect.

Because he knows that if he tells the truth about why he does not want to go on the trip, then Laksh will insist and find one way or another to help him indirectly.

Ultimately people will call it as he is using Laksh and this small thing can affect their relationship which he did not want at any cost.

He also knows that Atharva will never send Laksh especially when he is also not going with him.

He knows how possessive Atharva is of Laksh, yet he trusts him with Laksh he still knows that day when Vicky had taken revenge on Laksh because he took Ayush's stand.

He was scared that day that from now Atharva would not let Laksh be with him. In a way because of him all that happened.

But instead of blaming him, Atharva consoles him and makes him understand calmly that he is nowhere at fault for what happened.

After suspension when Laksh and Vicky started coming to college then Vicky used to find the perfect opportunity to take revenge.

He always tried to mess with him in some way or another. Ayush knows that he is deliberately doing this to pick up a fight but Ayush makes sure that Laksh doesn't react to his bulshit.

Vicky was getting frustrated because Ayush is becoming a big obstacle in his motive. He tried several times to provoke Laksh but every time Ayush ruined his plan.

It was a fine day when Ayush had a cough and a cold. He was feeling a headache and body aches so he decided to skip college till lunch break and informed the same to laksh.

Vicky saw that Laksh is alone in the college and thought it was a perfect opportunity to teach Laksh a lesson so that he can never dare to mess with him again in his life.

At lunch break, Laksh was going to the canteen when someone said, Ayush is calling him to the backside.

Laksh gets confused about why he is calling him there but shrugged his thoughts and went to meet him. He was worried for him when he heard that he was sick.

Though Ayush told him that it was a minor cough and cold, he wanted to be sure that he was okay or not.

He went there and looked around but didn't find Ayush but then he heard a voice from the storeroom and thought he must be there and went to check. 

 Going inside, he called Ayush, are you here? Ayush, why are you not answering aur tune mujhe yaha kyu bulaya?

Not getting any response he thought maybe Someone called me by mistake or must have pranked him, why would he call me here and if he wanted to call me, he would have called me on my phone. 

Thinking that he was going out but before that, someone pushed him hard and locked the door from outside. 

Laksh got up and went towards the door and banged while screaming open the door. Who are you, why are you doing this with me but he did not get any answer.

He looks around and sees only scrap and Cobe Web. In that room, there was a small window but it was too high up where he couldn't reach. The source of light was only a small lamp because a big tree beside the store room was preventing sunlight. 

He thought to call someone but there was no network. He signs and again bangs the door with the hope that maybe someone hears his voice and helps him to come out. but nothing like that happened. 

Finally, after getting tired, he thumbs down on the floor and sits on the wall support.his throat gets dry because of screaming and was feeling hot and suffocating also. He hopes someone comes soon.

The storeroom was giving him a weird feeling some old memories are getting fresh. Once upon a time, An eight-year-old child was also locked in the same storeroom by his grandfather. That day changed his life forever. 

After that incident, his dadi left everything behind and took him far away from that home. That day also he pleaded with his dadu to get him out but today he doesn't know whom he pleaded with.

Somewhere this silence and darkness are scaring him.

Ayush came to college as he informed Laksh after lunchtime and went to the classroom but he did not find Laksh there.

He looks around and thinks maybe he still did not come from the canteen. After a few minutes, the professor also comes and class starts but Laksh still does not reach.

He wants to know where he is but can't do anything as the professor is very strict and will not tolerate disturbance in class.

Here at the office, Atharva was working but didn't know why suddenly he started feeling restless like something was not right. He tried to shrug his thoughts but wasn't able to. He urges to see Laksh and his voice.

He called him but Laksh's phone was unreachable. that makes him more tense but he consoles himself thinking maybe his phone is in the locker that is the reason it's coming unreachable.

After a while, he tried again but the response he got was the same. He then called Ayush and he picked up the phone in the first ring.

Ayush - hello bhaiya mai aap ko hi call kar raha tha laksh ghar pe hai kya?

Atharva - wo es waqt ghar kyu hoga collage mai hai vo,, in fact, Maine usse baat karne ke liye phone kiya hai.

Ayush - bhaiya nahi hai vo yaha lunch break ke liye class se nikla tab se hamare kisi classmate ne nahi dekha use canteen me bhi nahi gaya tha main uska phone try kar raha hu par unreachable aa raha hai.

Atharva - what do you mean by Dekha nahi get ke pass, John khada hai vo bahar gaya hota adha college chhod ke to mujhe inform karta vo.

Ayush - main jaake dekhta hu gate ke paas John bhai hi honge.

Atharva - main aata hun vaha as he has a gut feeling that something is wrong. He should be there if his brother needed him.

Ayush asks about Laksh reaching out to John to which he replies that he did not come out of the college. He must be inside.

Ayush - nahi hai Maine canteen washroom library har jagah dekh liya vo kahi nahi hai.

John - terrace Dekha?

Ayush - nahi dekha par he is too lazy to go there because lift kharab hai kal se.

John - fir bhi dekhne me kya harz hai They checked there but did not find him there as well after a while Atharva reached there being tensed and asked about Laksh to which they told him that they checked almost the whole college but he was not anywhere.

After searching for a long they reach the back side of the college and was going back disheartened but Atharva's eyes fall on Bracelet near store room he picks up from the ground and said ye to Laksh ka bracelet hai par ye yaha iska Matlab vo yahi kahi.

Ayush but bhai vo yaha kahi nahi hai aur ye restricted area hai. vo yaha kyu aayega?

Atharva - vo sab mujhe bhi nahi pata par vo yahi kahi hai and said ye kya hai looking at the storeroom.

A principal who was with them said storeroom hai. To which Atharva asks him to open the door of the room.

Principal - par storeroom hamesha band rehta hai vaha nahi ho sakta apka bhai.

Atharva - fir bhi dekhna chahta hun main just open the damn door. The principal called Poen to get the key and open the door.

Laksh who was sitting in support of the door was going to fall but Atharva held him in time and saved him from falling.

Laksh fell asleep sitting there ideally not knowing how to get out from there. Atharva tapes his face to which Laksh whines in response because he was in deep sleep.

Atharva noticed dry blood on his head. He was sweating so much that his shirt also got wet. Atharva picked him up and carried him to the car and made him sit on the back seat.

John takes the wheel while Ayush sits in the passenger seat Atharva sits beside Laksh and they go home not knowing what exactly happened and how Laksh reaches there they all are visibly tensed for him unaware that Laksh was still in his dream world sleeping peacefully in Atharva's arm.

Atharva let him sleep till they reached home. again Atharva took him to his room and tried to wake him up. After a while, Laksh gets up and looks around confused. Because as far as he knows, at last, he was locked in the store room, then how did he reach home or was it just a dream to be locked in the store room?

Atharva saw his confused expression and said kya hua aise kya dekh raha hai?

Laksh - main yaha how am I dreaming I was locked there in a dream.

Atharva - it was not a dream I will explain it to you but first go get freshen up and change. Laksh gets up but sways because of dizziness.

Ayush held him and asked, "Are you okay"?

Laksh - yaa I am fine just feeling dizzy.

Atharva - lunch break me kuch khaya tha? Laksh nodded in no Atharva sign and again asked did you at least have water. Laksh did not reply to him.

Atharva helps him to the washroom and asks him to get fresh and gives him a fresh cloth to change into.

Laksh comes back and Atharva dresses his wound and gives him some water. He drinks it fast because he was feeling thirsty for so many hours. In a hurry, he choked and started coughing.

Atharva rubs his back and makes him calm and again asks to drink it slowly. And ordered a servant to bring food and three had food in the room Laksh was put to sleep after giving medicine. While eating, Atharva asked why he had gone there, to which Laksh replied that someone told him that Ayush was calling him there, so he had gone to meet him.

Ayush - me tujhe restricted area main Milne kyu bulaunga. aur bulana hota bhi to phone karta main tujhe.

Laksh - mujhe realise hua aur main vaha se vapas bhi ane vala tha but kisine dhakka deke darvaza lock kar diya.

Atharva - Matlab kisine jaan ke ye sab kiya?

Ayush - ye sab zarur us Vicky ka kiya dhara hai. Vo kitne dino se try kar raha hai it all because of me. Laksh me jabse mere liye usase ladayi Kari hai tabse vo use pareshan kar raha hai.

Atharva  - it's not because of you Ayush, do not talk rubbish.

Ayush - par laksh ko kuchh ho gaya hota to he is mild asthmatic .waha proper ventilation bhi nahi hai itna dusty hai. hum waha nahi pahunchte to pata nahi kab tak vaha phasa rehta vo.

Laksh - aisa kuchh nahi hota dadi kehti hai hame dar lage tab ankhe bandh karke achhi batein sochni chahiye Maine wahi kiya par mujhe neend aa gayi aur pata bhi nahi chala kitni der vaha tha main.

Aur Tu aur bhaiya mujhe kuchh hone thodi dete to itni stupid batein mat soch.

Atharva - laku bilkul thik keh raha hai. Itna tension mat le. ja jake soja thodi der dimag ko aur khud ko aram de thodi der.

Flashback ends.

Ayush comes out of the thoughts with Laksh's voice.

Laksh - tu sun bhi raha hai main kab se bole ja raha hun aur Tu hai ki jawab hi nahi de raha.

Ayush - main sun raha hun. Tu trip ki planning kar raha hai. waha kya karega kitni masti Karega. tu kitna exited hai.

But itne day dreaming se pehle ye soch bhaiya permission denge tujhe akele jaane ki.

Laksh - kyu nahi denge aur main akela kaha jaa raha hun Tu haina mere sath.

Ayush - tu woh sab chhod pehle apna food khatam kar kab se bak bak karne me laga hai. itna bolta hai thak nahi jaata?

Laksh - main kaha zyada bolta hun.

Ayush - haan zyada kaha sirf adhe ghante se bol raha hai bina break ke ab apni zuban ko break de aur dant ko kam pe laga.khana chabane ke.

They had their food and went to class. Ayush decides to inform him after college that he may not be able to come on a trip.

As he knows Laksh will get sad and upset with him after knowing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 686 8
Vo duniya ke liye alag tha but undono ki duniya tha A story of love winning over the toughest of circumstances Peep in to know more!!
43.8K 3.4K 26
story of a brother who separated years before because of misunderstanding will they meet ever again peep inside to know
91.7K 3.9K 34
The story of three brothers. Their life friendship, love and everything. Above all it's about the bond that they share. I may take inspiration from m...
50.3K 3.7K 37
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...