π‚πŽππ‘π€ π–πˆπ“π‡πˆπβ–¬β–¬π’‰π’‚...

By hiimerror

❝ 𝐒 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬. ❞ - k. azizian ❘ ❙ ❚ ❚ . . a youn... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.
π‚πŽππ‘π€ π–πˆπ“π‡πˆπ.
𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ—
𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟐
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ’
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ“
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ”
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ•
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ–
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ—
𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟐
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ’
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ“
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ”.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ•
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ–
πŸŽπŸŽπŸπŸ—.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘πŸŽ.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ‘.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ’.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ“.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ”.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ•.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ–.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ—.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’πŸŽ.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’πŸ.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’πŸ.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’πŸ‘.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’πŸ’.

πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ–

188 8 0
By hiimerror

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑩𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

        𝑇𝑂𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊𝐸𝑁 dance. Johnny drove Miguel and Caspia over since they had karate right before. When they got there, they went over to Demetri and Eli who were dressed up as a doctor and a sorcerer. "Oh, skeleton. Classic. Nice."

"Thanks. I like your sorcerer costume." Demetri was about to correct Miguel, but Caspia did for him. "He's a necromancer."

"What?"

"The Amulet?" Miguel shook his head. "No?"

Eli then spoke up. "I like your angel costume."

"Thanks. So are you a regular doctor or..."

"Plastic surgeon. I fix lips."

"Not yours, I hope." Eli had a surgical mask on and it was hard to tell, but he was smiling underneath it. Miguel then spotted three dragon queens. "Hey, guys. Why don't we ask them to dance?"

The three of them kept hesitating and Caspia was getting tired of it. "Okay, are we ready? Let's ask the Dragon Queens to dance."

"Slow your roll, we got time." A guy dressed as Doctor Who then asked one of them to dance. "Shit. We just lost one to Doctor Who."

Caspia rolled her eyes. "You guys are really pathetic."

"Alright, you go ask someone if it's so easy then." Caspia walked right up to a guy dressed as a football player and asked him to dance. She looked back at Miguel and flipped him off. Eli couldn't help but feel a little jealous. "I have to go to the bathroom."

"Yeah, me too. That punch is going right through me."

Caspia was actually having a lot of fun with the guy she was dancing with. They were even talking a bit. She found out that his name was Reese Montgomery and he was on the football team, hence why he was dressed up like a football player. After a while, they got a mass text and they saw a video of Aisha, one of the students who went to her school, eating a Cheeto and she had a pig filter on her face. Reese cringed at it and so did Caspia. Caspia felt the need to go help her. She just needed a friend right now. "I'm sorry. I should go help her."

"I'll come with you." They walked over to Aisha and motioned for her to come over to them. She did. "Look, if you guys are just gonna make fun of me, just save it."

She was about to walk away, but Caspia grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. "We're not going to."

"Yeah, we're not assholes." They all walked out of the gym. They were sort of just roaming the school. "Hey, I'm sorry about them. I don't know why they pick on you."

"It's because I can't dress like you." Reese then spoke up. "You can dress however you want. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks."

She smiled at them. These were the first people who were being nice to her that were actually sticking around. "Thanks for not being assholes."

"It's no problem. I'm friends with kids that are bullied so...I'm around it a lot. Oh, that reminds me. My karate dojo is looking for recruits and it helps your confidence a lot. You should try it."

"Alright, I might." Reese was now a bit intrigued by it. Caspia pointed at a flyer for Johnny's dojo. "My sensei's just running around putting them up everywhere."

Reese laughed a bit. Johnny then ran past them with Miguel in his arms. "Woah, wait! Sensei what happened?"

He just kept running. "I'm really sorry, but I have to go check to see if he's okay."

She handed them a piece of paper with her number on it. "Call me later!"

She ran after Johnny and she caught up to them when Johnny put Miguel in his car. "Sensei, what happened?!"

"I don't know, I just found him laying like that." Johnny got in the drivers seat. "Are you coming or not?"

She hopped in the passengers seat. Johnny drove them all back to Miguel's house. When he knocked on the door and Carmen saw Miguel, she felt her heart break. She brought Miguel in the house and she brought Caspia in too. "You stay away from these kids!"

"Wait, no! Cobra Kai never dies!" Carmen shut the door on his face and Miguel tried to yell to get Johnny to come back, but it didn't work. Miguel laid on the couch and Carmen put an ice pack on his ribs. Caspia was sitting on the coffee table and holding the ice pack for Miguel. Carmen was in the kitchen getting him some water and Caspia talked to Miguel in Italian so they didn't understand.

"Chi ti ha picchiato?" (spanish; who beat you up?)

"Le stesse persone con cui hai picchiato a morte." (spanish; the same people you beat the shit out of.)

"Kyler?" Miguel nodded. Carmen then walked over to Miguel and put the water down on the coffee table. "Why don't you tell me who did this?"

"It's not sensei Lawrence's fault."

"No more karate."

"If you knew him, you'd see he's a great man!" Miguel argued.

"No." Caspia was trying to stay quiet. She didn't want to be rude, but Miguel was right. Miguel's grandma then came over. "Necesita karate. Miralo. Necesita practicar." (spanish; he needs karate. look at him. he needs practice.)

Caspia then spoke up, but tried to be nice. "Carmen, with all due respect, sensei Lawrence is a great man. The only reason I can protect myself is because I did karate before. If Miguel practiced more then he could be as good as me."

"Thank you for trying to help Miguel, honey, but I don't need him getting hurt again." Caspia nodded. She stayed with him for a few hours until she had to go home and go to sleep. She was getting ready when her phone rang. It was an unknown number, but she answered it any way. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's Reese."

"Oh, hi."

"Uh, I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?" Caspia sat down on her bed and put her phone on speaker while she put her hair up in a pony tail. "Would you wanna go out sometime?"

Caspia was in shock. She dropped her hair since it wasn't wasn't quite up yet. She didn't respond. "Caspia?"

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry uh...I um...Sorry. Yeah, yes we can go out sometime. Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"Okay. Uh, I have to go, but I'm super excited or an amount of excited that isn't weird." Reese laughed a bit. "Don't worry, I'm excited too. Bye, Cass."

"Bye." She hung up and put her face into her pillow and screamed. She hit the wall since her and Miguel had a shared wall. She heard him yell from the other side of the wall. "What do you want?"

"I have a date soon!"

"Who would date you?" Miguel teased.

"Asshole! But it's Reese Montgomery."

"The football player? Wait, that was the guy you were dancing with!"

"Yeah! Caspia Jones landed a football player!" Caspia bragged.

"Good job. Can I sleep now?"

"Yeah. Love you!"

"Love you too." Caspia ran out of her room and saw July watching TV in the living room. She came sliding in on her socks and July laughed at her. "Why are you so happy?"

"I have a date!"

"Hey, nice job!" She high fived her Aunt. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go sleep, so I can look like a million bucks in the morning." She went back to her room and went to sleep. She was excited about her date, but for some reason it didn't feel right. She liked him, but she felt like there was someone else, she just didn't know who.

❘ ❙ ❚ ❚ ❙ ❘

a/n

I don't know Tahitian, Italian or Spanish so I'm just using Google Translate. French is my second language, but as for the others, I'm truly sorry if my translation is wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 288 29
Just when everyone expected the rivalry to end, it got worse. Now a new Sensei is stepping into the light and it's one that no one ever expected ...
368K 10.4K 68
πΌπ‘›β€’π‘ π‘Žβ€’π‘‘π‘–π‘Žβ€’π‘π‘™π‘’ [π‘Žπ‘‘π‘—π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘£π‘’] - π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘’ π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘“π‘¦. in which Johnny Lawrence's daughter follo...
7.2K 281 17
❛ always remember, uh-huh, the burning embers. i vowed not to fight anymore if we survived the great war. ❜ κ’°πŸ₯‹κ’±Ψ˜ ࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡... κ’± β†·πŸ–‡ j...
227K 8.2K 75
πŸ₯‹ ❛ let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...